A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a short time, I was sawing my hand in and out of her pussy and little asshole as I worked her clit to frenzy. I felt her orgasm began to head for explosive force as she tightened her stomach muscles and I felt her vagina and asshole contract. She began to jerk her hips up and down while a guttural groan surged from her gaping mouth. Her neck and breasts were crimson and the color slowly spread down her lower chest.

She bounced 2-3 times, and suddenly burst out with a growling, gnarly groan and her hips began to really rock. Pressing all her weight onto her hands on my head, I fought hard to maintain my efforts. She spasmodically rocked her pelvis up and down violently, and she sounded like she would choke. She finally broke into several vocal, fast "Ooohs" as the orgasm gripped her entire body.

After 1 or 2 more spasms, she suddenly collapsed onto the lounger and violently began to push my head away.

"Please.....stop," she begged.

I stopped the action on her clit, but kept gently stroking her pussy lips with my tongue. She groaned some more and slowly relaxed onto the lounger. I didn't move my hand, but kept my fingers buried in both holes without moving. I smiled a juicy juice covered smile at her as she slowly, lazily opened her eyes.

She looked at me with a languid smile, and casually reached down to take my wrist, and after pressing in with some effort, gradually pulled my hand away. My fingers slipped from her pussy and ass almost simultaneously. She whined softly under her breath.

"Damn, that feels so empty."

Chantal wiggled toward a more comfortable, natural position on the lounger and before I knew it, quickly fell asleep. I got up and went to the toilet to wash my face and hands. I got a fresh beer and sat down and watched her sleep.

After a few moments, I carefully eased her legs open, observing her pussy and ass. Her pussy lips were bright pink and swollen, still shiny with pussy juice. Her butthole was slightly agape, about the size of my middle finger. She was sleeping with slow, deep breaths.

I took a long drink of beer, and watched as she came back from her sleep to slowly awaken. I pulled up an ottoman and sat at the end of the lounger, watching her with legs spread wide open, gradually coming back to the world. As she finally pried her eyes open, she smiled sweetly.

"Hey, did I go to sleep?"

I grinned, and told her, "Yep. Looked like you needed it too."

Chantal yawned and stretched, finally replying, "Oh yeah! Now just what the hell did you do to me? And why are you sitting there looking at me all spread wide open like some dirty picture?"

I laughed lightly and said, "As to the later, I am enjoying every second of the view. Please don't move. As to the former, I used all my best expertise to see what would happen. I am proud of my work!"

She grinned widely and exclaimed, "You should be. I felt like you ran a truck through my pussy even though it was just a couple of fingers!

Then she screwed up her face and looked at me again, saying, "And my butt too. I felt so full. That was something I have never felt before. Every nerve in my body was screaming no when you began to enter my butt, but every thought in my brain was begging for more."

I smiled gently and said, "That was what I was hoping for. I want you to trust me, and let me show you how good things can feel."

She looked like a shy little girl, demurely turning her head away before quietly blurting out, "I liked that."

I let it sink in for a moment before replying, "Have some beer. We don't need to beat anything into the floor. I am just glad you felt good."

"Good!" she almost shouted, "I have never had an orgasm that almost made my toenails fall off. You almost killed me."

I grinned widely and asked, "Are you bragging or complaining."

She looked thoughtfully for a moment, before smiling and saying, "Bragging!"

After finishing her beer, she told me she didn't have much time before she had to leave. The kids were at the neighbor's house again and tomorrow was her day to give the girl downstairs a break from kids. Chantal reached for her robe, this time a long, silky white number that was almost sheer, and she might as well have remained nude after slipping it on.

She spun slowly and asked me, "Do you like?"

I almost choked before replying, "Very much. Wear it again sometime."

She smiled, said her goodbyes, and left.

Chantal and I got together 4 more times over the next month, and we did a couple of nice evenings as swapping couples. Chantal was cool and didn't let on that she was really getting to enjoy my oral techniques, or that I had made good headway on getting her into anal play. We enjoyed our private sessions although I generally didn't penetrate her anywhere with my cock. I just kept playing with her patiently as she slowly began to get more and more relaxed about anal play.

I had a casual day off coming from some extra work I had done and had done well, so I stopped in and asked her if she could get her bud downstairs to keep the kids for a longer period of time. Mandi had a double shift coming up at the video store since she was short two employees. Chantal told me she would check and see and we worked out the details to spend a long afternoon together.

I skipped getting up at my usual O'Dark Thirty since I didn't need to go in for physical training. Mandi was snoozing away, and when I finally woke about the time I would have gotten home from PT, I got up. I took my usual shower, dressed in my uniform and finally woke Mandi. I gave her a kiss and headed to another Kaserne on the east side of Heilbronn, where I could go to the small snack bar and have breakfast.

I spent some leisure time reading Stars and Stripes, ate a good American breakfast, and basically wasted some time until Mandi would be heading for work. I took a casual direction back toward our apartments, entering from the opposite direction where I could see the access road that came down the hill from the buildings. After about 10 minutes, I saw Mandi heading to work. I headed for the parking garage.

I went up to my apartment, stripped and hung up my uniform, and donned a pair of shorts. I began packing some food and beer for an outdoor outing. While it was late summer, it was a bit cool early, but would be nice by noon. The thought of spending some time with Chantal alone already had me getting hard.

I heard noise in the hallway, and looked through the spyhole. I could see Chantal herding her boys into the elevator. That was the sign I wanted to see. I finished packing everything into my rucksack, opened a beer, and kicked back with some music, after making sure the door was unlocked.

About 30 minutes went by before I heard the front door open. Chantal strolled into the living room with the sheer white gown on, and a towel around her head. I was happy to see this but somewhat perplexed. I thought I had made it clear I wanted to walk down to the feuerplatz for some au natural fun.

She smiled and came over and kissed me gently. After she leaned over and snaked a hand down the front of my pants to give my slightly hardening cock a squeeze, she stood up.

"I just wanted to come over and ask you to come to my place while I finish getting ready. I'm running a little behind."

My brain screamed that I wanted a little behind, but I ignored the thought, almost, and nodded okay. I followed her to the hall, and then turned and went into the kitchen to grab a couple of beers. I followed her to their apartment.

Chantal smiled at me after she shut the door, took one of the beers, and headed down the hall to the bath. I followed and found a spot to lean on the door to the bath as she pulled the towel loose and shook her hair out. It was still damp. She slipped the robe off like it was just some loose skin, and hung it on a hook.

She was squeaky clean and smelled so fresh. The sight of her bare ass got my cock stirring some more. She took some hair gel of some kind and casually stroked the gel through her hair. She looked so wonderfully sexy with no make-up or other accoutrements. Just all bare flesh without enhancement, fresh and sweet. My shorts began to bulge.

Chantal chuckled after she looked at the front of my shorts, and laughingly said, "Guess it shouldn't be hard to get you going."

"Nope," I said brusquely, "You're doing a fine job already."

She giggled, and then asked, "Are you in a hurry to get going."

"Isn't it obvious?" I quipped.

She studiously ignored this, and told me, "I need to put on some make-up, and pick out some clothes, and a couple of other things before we head out. I just wondered if you were in a hurry."

I decided to see how much domesticity we could forego and told her, "I have already gotten everything packed in my ruck. I can be ready in 1 minute. Why don't you skip the make-up, grab some shorts and a top that will slip off easily, and let's hit the road."

She looked at me through the reflection in the mirror, grinned, and replied, "A 'Yes' would have sufficed."

I ignored the tease and followed as she headed to her bedroom where a skimpy pair of shorts and a loose shirt was laying on the bed. She dressed in about 20 seconds since she didn't put on underwear, and slipped on some tennis shoes. She gave me a quick twirl and winked.

"Ready?"

"Sure," I answered.

We went out the door and she locked it behind her as I headed into my apartment. I slipped on my athletic shoes and grabbed my shirt and ruck, quickly turning and was back out into the stairwell. Chantal rode the elevator down while I walked, just as a minor precaution for noisy neighbors.

After we cleared the building we headed toward the feuerplatz at a pace that would put us there in about 20 minutes. Chantal easily maintained my pace and we didn't talk for a few minutes. But shortly, Chantal cleared her throat a couple of times and when I looked closely she had a look on her face that said she wanted to talk.

I slowed down and looked at her, saying, "You have that look that says you want to say something. You have the podium."

She smiled gratefully and began, "I thought I needed to say that I appreciate how patient and sincere you have been. I was just thinking the other night when we were together as couples that you didn't actually have sex with me during some of our sessions. I felt so good that I didn't pay any attention to that. I blame that on you, though."

I found this odd for a second, especially when she suddenly stopped cold.

"I know you brought beer. Why don't we split one as we walk?"

I obliged by easing one out of my ruck and popping the cap. She continued talk as we began walking again.

"You really taught me more than how to get over the shock of anal play. You have actually turned me inside, so I can really achieve the kind or orgasm I think I should be achieving for the first time in my life. The other night Karl and I were playing around in bed when he bumped up against my bottom. For the first time in a long time I didn't flinch. He didn't penetrate my ass but I think I would have let him."

I found this news of more than just casual interest. My cock took a surge. Chantal didn't notice, though, and continued her narrative.

"When you pushed into me the other night while I watched Karl and Mandi on the couch, I almost hit an orgasm on the spot. After you began to really stroke deeply, I got an orgasm that surprised me how quick it was and how deeply I felt it. I didn't have time to make a noise. I just shook all over like a wet dog!"

So that's what that was!

"When we first got together as couples, I enjoyed the first time, and thought I was able to really cum. But all along I don't think I was really getting what I needed. It's different now. After we finished the other night, I just wanted to jump up and scream, 'I can cum now!"

I chuckled at that thought, and she giggled along with my chuckle.

"Wonder what Mandi or Karl would have thought?"

I continued to chuckle as she didn't turn off the monologue.

"Anyway, I just want you to know that I feel like a new woman. You have been just wonderful for me."

My Ulterior Motive Devil popped up on my shoulder and began to whisper in my ear, "Fuck her ass. Slam your cock down her throat. She'll love it!"

I shooed the devil away, and casually turned to her as she sipped the beer.

"I am so glad to be of help. I am not always the dirty bastard I am sometimes made out to be."

The UMD popped up on my shoulder again screaming, "Yes you are. Yes you are."

Chantal smiled and said, "Yes you are!"

Oh well! I was out-voted 2-1. I took a sip of the beer and handed it back to Chantal, as we neared the feuerplatz. I was glad to see that there was no one around, and the view throughout the fields revealed little to no activity. One tractor maybe 2 clicks away.

Chantal continued, "I have been looking forward to today just so I could relax and feel comfortable with you."

I quickly replied, "I try to make sure that is first and foremost."

As we started down the short ramp into the feuerplatz area, she looked away demurely and said quietly, "I hope you can do anything you want."

It took a massive effort not to choke, and I made sure I kept my shock to a minimum as I replied, "Well, let's take it slow and easy and we'll see. You are still the ringmaster."

Chantal stopped and turned to me, grabbing me around the waist and pulling me hard against her.

"Not today, sir. Today is your turn. I know you want me to have all the orgasms I can, but today, I want you to do whatever you want me to do."

I couldn't believe my ears. I would actually see if I could take a trip around the world with this gorgeous cutie. My cock was hard in seconds. I dropped the ruck and slipped my shirt over my head. Chantal took the hint and slipped her shirt off.

I got some things out of the ruck, and while Chantal opened beers for us, I did a recon of the little hidden spot I had used with Silke. Chantal got a little leery when she was seeing me one minute and in a flash of a beer sip, I was gone.

I could see her looking intently toward where I had disappeared. My cock was straining against my shorts and just before I turned to get the blanket and bring Chantal into my little natural alcove, I jumped back. Someone had taken a shit in there!

I eased back out and headed to the actual fireplace. Chantal was standing there topless with her little "crawl up her ass" shorts on, and when she turned and saw me, she jumped back for a second. She looked at me quizzically, but I just growled, "Gotta take care of something first. Just chill and sip your beer.

She nodded and sat back down on the wall. I rummaged around in the ashes and debris and luckily kicked up some cardboard beer casing material that had not been burned. I grabbed the largest pieces and a small piece of wood, and headed back. Chantal watched me closely this time.

I disappeared into the foliage and made quick work of my chore. Fortunately it was several days old, and had weathered enough to be crumbly and not moist. I got it all onto the cardboard and carefully left my spot and got out and threw the mess away. I returned to the fireplace proper, threw the cardboard in, and got some wipes I had stashed from the ruck.

Chantal watched me curiously and then oddly said, "Do you always pack baby wipes?"

I turned and grinned and said, "I am always prepared, just like a good Boy Scout."

She giggled and wanted to know what the holdup was, but I deferred and got out my favorite "fuck outdoors" quilt that had seen so much pussy and ass. I motioned Chantal to follow me and I took her to the small split in the foliage where we could get into the little private spot for some fun.

I kept her behind me until I had spread the quilt, and slipped my shoes off, sitting the ruck back against a small tree. She took the hint and slipped her shoes off and stepped onto the blanket. I noticed that she had the good sense to grab her shirt. Mine was still by the wall. I told Chantal to sit, and I slipped my shoes on, ran back out and grabbed my shirt, did a quick 360° survey of the horizon and dashed back.

Chantal had slipped her shorts off already, made a roll of shorts and shirt and was naked, lying back and using the clothes as a small pillow. I took a long, slow look up and down, smiling in appreciation. She smiled back, although it seemed more of a horny leer.

After I slipped my shoes off, she quickly sat up and instead of giving me a second to get rid of my shorts, she lifted the leg and pulled my cock into the air. With no preliminaries, she swallowed half my cock. Keeping my cock in her mouth, she rose onto her knees and didn't miss a beat. She worked hard to get my cock down her throat. I was impressed with the effort, as this was only the second time she had taken me in her mouth.

Just as suddenly, she turned, picked up her beer, tossed down a short drink, and went straight back to my cock. The cool beer in her mouth was wonderful, and stimulating. I was fully hard now. She managed to swallow the beer and worked even harder, polishing my cock with both hands as she worked the head and then quickly down as far as she could handle in her throat.

She finally broke away from the enthusiastic blow job, telling me, "Sorry. I can handle swallowing Karl, but this thing is way too big for me take it all in my mouth."

I politely told her, "It's okay. I would never turn this down. Any more where that came from?"

Chantal just smiled and put my cock back in her mouth. I let this go on for a while until I finally felt like it was time to stretch out. I gently lifted her away from my cock, and slipped back down on the blanket. I pulled her over me in a 69, a first for us. She went back after my cock as I went straight for her clit. She moaned enthusiastically and worked my cock like a starving dog.

After a while she began to succumb to the tongue work on her clit and stopped sucking long enough to let go of her first orgasm. She buried my cock to the point of gagging as she suppressed her urge to scream out. After a few spasms, she finally wound down. I pulled her off my cock and pulled her up on top me, quickly kissing her deeply.

After a little of this, she finally stopped and asked, "Can you cum from me sucking you?"

I smiled at the naiveté and told her softly, "I would love to but I also would rather I let it go someplace else. Okay?"

She smiled sweetly and replied, "Okay."

I eased her up on top me and got her into a position where I could easily slip my cock into her pussy. She closed her eyes and gasped in pleasure as I penetrated her to the bottom. She got a rapturous look on her face and began to ride me with a passion, grinding her clit hard into my pubes. I massaged her breasts and was rewarded with fully erect nipples. She didn't seem to want to stop so I let her ride at her leisure.

She made it for almost 10 minutes before she began to tire. After she slowed down, I kept her on top of me and began to kiss her, slowly, deeply, using my tongue to probe into her mouth. She slowed too and joined me in the kissing, rising to a newer level of heat.

I moved her up and down my cock, slowly and carefully, gradually pulling out only to slip back in. After a little of this, I broke away from the kiss and pushed her upper body up to where she could slide up and down my cock at her leisure. I reached around and got a grip on her ass, and massaged it, before slowly slipping one finger down her ass crack to tickle her asshole.

This time she didn't flinch or stop me. She arched her ass back to my finger. I slipped it down for some pussy juice and began to tickle her little hole again. She dropped back down and nuzzled against my neck, moaning softly and encouraging me to continue. This led to my slipping the first joint of my middle finger into her asshole. It went in easily as she moaned even louder this time.