A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and moved her hips so she rode up and down her clit. Then I slipped it up and behind her ass, pressing my hard cock into her crack for a moment before slipping back into her pussy. After repeating this a couple of more times, Chantal got the hint and began to slide around on my cock by herself.

She began to slide up and down the length of my cock without penetration, gradually sliding back until I bumped her asshole. She had her eyes squeezed tightly shut as she continued this motion, bumping a little harder each time.

I finally pulled her head down to me and harshly whispered, "You can do it. Put it in your ass. Swallow my cock with your ass."

She whined for a minute and pushed back again, getting a little penetration. She pulled away, whining with frustration, and pushed again. As the head of my cock pushed into her little anus, she stopped dead for a second, and then pulled away.

"God, I want to do this. You're so big it hurts too much."

I eased her back down on my chest, rubbing and massaging her back and ass. I kissed the side of her face and neck. She squeezed me hard with her arms, and pressed her mouth to me hard. That was when she raised her hips and pressed back one more time. I felt my cock penetrate past her anal ring.

She screamed with her mouth still pressed tightly to mine, kissing me even harder, as she wiggled and slid until she had a couple of inches in. I noticed she had begun to sweat profusely. She broke away from the kiss, panting hard, and raised up a bit to press back even further. A couple of more inches slid into her tight ass.

In this position, she would not get full penetration unless she sat up straight, but I didn't want to press the issue. I let her move around on her own speed. She pressed a bit more, stopping only to gasp in pain.

"My God, it feels like I have a fist jammed in there."

I petted her, kissed her face, and gently told her it felt better than anything I had ever felt in my life. She crushed me with another long, hard kiss, viciously probing her tongue into my mouth as she pressed back to get even more penetration. She had over half in by now. Chantal rose up on her hands again and began to move her ass slowly and carefully, about an inch or so. She pushed with a wince, and pulled back out with a small sigh. Another push, another sigh.

"God, how long does it take to quit hurting so much?"

I gave her nipples a gentle tweak, and quietly told her, "Try to relax. It will adjust a bit at a time until you will finally feel yourself open up completely. It takes some effort."

She looked at me painfully and said, "This is nothing like having Karl back there. How much is in me?"

I quietly told her, "Just enough to get used to. Don't try to hard or too fast. It will happen eventually."

She was skeptical but kept moving in a short, easy fucking motion. I was enjoying the feeling of half my cock penetrating her ass when she suddenly said, "I have to stop for a minute."

Chantal slowly eased my cock from her, wincing as it slid past her sphincter. She leaned over me and reached for the ruck. I was curious as she dug into an outside pocket. She finally came out with a tube of European sex lube. She must have slipped it in on me at the apartments. She straddled my legs and carefully but thoroughly lubed my cock. She reached back and lubed her anus for a while, gradually digging two fingers in and liberally pushing plenty inside her rectum.

She put the lube away, and kissed me deeply again, lingering for a while. After a short breath, she came back for more. As we kissed, she slowly lined my cock up with her ass and began to slip it inside her tight little asshole. This time, she rode me quickly and easily until she had pressed my cock into the hallway mark. She began to ride me again, this time gradually taking more in until she had almost ¾ inside her ass. I reached under and started massaging her clit, and she moved her position to let me have more room to work.

After a while, and just as I was starting to feel that wonderful surge of fluids building up toward release, she slowed to a stop and finally eased me from her ass again. Before I could say anything, she hopped over on her knees and motioned me behind her.

Chantal leaned over until her head was on the blanket, reached underneath to my cock, and slowly guided me back into her asshole. It had gaped slightly but hadn't closed up, so I could push in without a lot of resistance. She kept a tight grip on my cock as she rocked back and forth, slowly taking in more each time, but groaning loudly as well.

When she got most of it back in, she slowed, and then pushed so slowly but firmly I thought she was about to pull out again. But she pressed back until finally she let out a long groan, and I slipped fully into her ass. Now that was when it really felt wonderful.

"My God my ass is so full," she exclaimed.

I patted her ass cheeks and told her, "Now this is even better than before. You are absolutely the sexiest, nastiest woman I have ever known. I want to fill your ass full of cum!"

Chantal just moaned and rocked against me, finally saying, "Cum in my ass."

I obliged by stroking slowly at first until she seemed adjusted, and began to stroke that beautiful ass in earnest. The feeling of full balls told me I would definitely leave something for her to remember. I stroked long but carefully, and Chantal seemed to take it in stride. I got some serious eye candy watching my rock hard cock plowing into her back hole.

In a matter of minutes I was able to truthfully tell her I was really going to fill her ass full of cum. She moaned and groaned and even pushed back at me some. I tried with no small amount of difficulty to keep from seriously ramming her ass full speed and strength. But Chantal was hanging in there and I finally let go of a load that curled my toes. I groaned loudly and deeply, feeling spasm after spasm pump my viscous passion into her hot ass.

After I finally settled down, I pressed her ass against me and gave a couple of wiggles to finish the feeling. Chantal was suddenly quiet. I waited for a couple of minutes before I slowly began to slip my cock out, inch by slow inch. When I got to my cock head, I let her pull away. She whined and let out an "Ouch" before collapsing on the quilt. I pulled her back to her knees with her head still down so she wouldn't leak on my quilt.

As I looked down at my cock, I noticed that there was the slightest bit of browning mixed with the lubricant and cum. I figured I should get cleaned up quickly before Chantal caught a glimpse of my nasty meat dripping in the breeze.

Just as I reached for my wipes in the ruck, a movement caught the corner of my eye. When I looked through the foliage, there was an old man I had seen out there before, the same old man who had seen Kelli and I fucking over the hood of my car. He had a friend with him who was looking around the bushes.

I whispered to Chantal to be quiet, not to move, that we had company, but nothing I couldn't handle. I made her stay in the "head down butt up" position so she wouldn't drain a rectum full of cum on my quilt. There was some dark lube and cum circling her hole, which was still wide open, waiting to drip. She looked around at me with a panicked frown, but I pressed my finger to my lips and smiled, and patted her ass. She looked skeptical, but stayed put.

I thought things were going to be cool, that they would just cop a short rest and move on. But the old guy I hadn't seen before said something quickly to the other I didn't catch, and then turned and headed straight toward my little hiding place. It dawned on me that the old man may have been the one who took a shit right where I was looking out on my knees from.

He got to about 3 meters from us when I stood up and said, brusquely, "Es ist hier besetzt!"

I thought the old man would shit his pants right there. His eyes jerked wide open, and he chocked and coughed heavily, while grabbing at his chest. I was waiting for the old bastard to keel over when his friend yelled something to him. He slowly turned and then looked back at me, finally proceeding back to the fireplace.

I felt Chantal stir against my legs, and I reached down and kept her still. The old man I had seen before looked over at me, and then approached slowly, peering as if to get a better look. He finally stopped, let out a big grin, and waved at me. I grinned and waved back.

The old man then did something I didn't expect; he made a circle with his finger and thumb and ran his index finger through the circle, symbolizing fucking. I chuckled and nodded yes. He split his face with the grin, happily ripping off a spate of Schwabisch German to his partner. The other guy looked at me with a shit eating grin, and tried to apologize but I just smiled and waved it off.

I pointed down at my cock, still hidden behind the foliage, and said, "Alles hier fertig kaput!"

They laughed heartily and looked at each other with face wide grins, telling me again they were sorry to bother me, and headed off. As they went out of sight, I took a quick wipe on my cock and grabbed a fresh one. I dropped back down to Chantal. She hadn't moved, and her asshole was normal now, so I wiped it clean and helped her stand up. With a normal sphincter, I figured she wouldn't leak from her ass.

"I didn't know you spoke German like that. What was that all about?"

I chuckled and told her a sanitized version of my having been down to this place before for extra-curricular activities before, while carefully avoiding any mention of who I happened to have done the extra-curricular activities with. I had the feeling, though, that she was merely being nice in not asking any more questions.

We remained nude for a while longer while we ate some well-deserved munchies I had packed. I enjoyed the afterglow of the killer orgasm I had and got some more deep, body clutching hugs from Chantal as I whispered into her ear about how great that was and how wonderful she was. We rubbed and cooed for a while until we decided it was time to head back. I regretted getting dressed, but when you gotta...

After arriving back at the apartments, we rode up the elevator together and got out at her apartment. I turned and crushed Chantal to my chest. I kissed her deeply and she responded in kind.

I pulled away slowly and said, "I had a wonderful time. You surprised me and gave me an unbelievable gift. I hope we can do this again sometime."

Chantal smiled sweetly, and replied, "I hope so too. But I think it's time that we explored further when we do a couples night. I would like to let Karl know I can get into anal again."

I agreed, and wondered how I could get Mandi into some anal action, given her physical problems. As it turned out, it wasn't as hard as I thought. The next time we got together for some couples fun, Chantal dragged Mandi off to the side and asked if she had ever been double penetrated. Mandi told her it had been a fantasy but she had trouble with anal.

Chantal persisted and asked her if she thought Karl would fit in her ass. Mandi thought about it, and after half a bottle of wine, got a chance to try it. Chantal went first, and as she straddled and buried me in her pussy, Karl, with a little help from Mandi and some lube, eased in behind Chantal and penetrated her ass. Chantal went wild and spurred on some hard fucking action. This had Mandi so horny she had to try it as well.

When Chantal finished an earth shaking orgasm, Mandi almost pushed her aside and dropped down on me, slamming my cock all the way up her pussy. She had time for one long groan before Karl eased in behind her and worked his cock into her ass. Karl wasn't round enough or long enough to affect her internal hemorrhoids, and she found herself getting the same level of orgasm.

Later, when Mandi and I got a chance to swap notes, she was thrilled at being able to handle anal penetration and actually got a nice orgasm from the effort. During the whole scene, I hadn't gotten a chance to get off, although Karl left a nice load in Mandi's ass. Mandi felt bad about me missing out so she turned around and had me masturbate on her freshly penetrated asshole.

After this session, I figured it was time to get into some better anal play, so I retrieved the spielenbank from its hiding place in the parking garage and introduced it to our little foursome. This was really a boon to the action. Chantal was the first to get fucked in her pussy, and later her ass as she straddled it, while taking Karl's cock in her mouth.

Mandi watched Chantal get several killer orgasms from it, including one while I got to fuck her ass as she sucked Karl. Mandi almost blocked me from seeing my cock plow into Chantal's ass. Curious Ms. Mandi leaned over to get a close-up view of my cock buried deeply in Chantal's tight anus. She was amazed Chantal would handle my cock to the hilt in her ass. Pretty soon the wine and the show had her willing to try, and she got the same treatment, only with Karl getting to finish in her ass.

We met for several more sessions, with Karl eventually getting his ass penetrated by a vibrator while Mandi gave him head. He almost chocked her to death when he finally came. We had a lot of fun on the spielenbank.

Shortly after we started using it, though, Mandi asked where it came from. I told Mandi I had come across it in an old barn, under a tarp, and it didn't look like it had seen any use for years. I thought it could use some new friends and had brought it home. She was skeptical to say the least, but I stuck to my story and she eventually quit thinking about it.

We left it with Karl and Chantal when we headed back to the states. That was the only time we had an extended sexual relationship with another couple.