A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can finish up," I told her.

I glanced up in time to see Bobby staring with his mouth gaped open, and then suddenly went back to concentrating awfully hard on his fishing.

Val moved onto the towel, turning to finish her beer, and laid down on her stomach, settling in with a contented sigh. Bobby caught his first trout before I could get set up, and proudly displayed it for me. Since we normally catch and release, he bent down and let the fish gently slide back into the water.

"What are you doing?" Val shrieked. We looked around to see what was going on. Val was on her knees, hands on her hips, with a pissed off look on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Jeez, I didn't know you were going to throw them away!"

I explained that we weren't throwing them away, only releasing them to be caught again some day.

"Damn," she said, "You are supposed to be such a hot cook and I thought I would have some fresh cooked fish for lunch."

Val was turning out to be a bit bitchy, maybe from the beer, but I figured I would humor her, especially since she was butt naked and starting to give me a hard-on.

"OK, OK," I replied, "Bobby will put the next ones on a stringer and I'll cook them."

She smiled sweetly, and after rising and making her way through the rocks to the cooler, grabbed a fresh beer and tip-toed her way back to the towel and lay down. That's when I noticed Bobby. He looked thunderstruck. He just looked at Val like he couldn't believe what was happening.

"Doesn't this bother you?" he asked me.

"Sure," I said. "I hate when women get bitchy."

He leaned back and stared at me.

"No, asshole, she's naked. Doesn't that bother you?"

I chuckled and said, "Well, if she will shut up for a second or two I could probably get a full hard on."

Bobby looked totally ashen.

"You're not planning on fucking her right out here in the open are you?"

He was so serious that the laugh I had in my throat suddenly tried to escape, only to be stifled by his look of consternation.

"Are you kidding?" I asked him. "I would fuck her anywhere.....again."

Oh boy did that get him going!

"You have already had sex with her?" he wondered.

"Sure, once, and I can't wait to hit it again."

"Man, what would your old lady do if she knew? I know mine would cut my nuts off, take everything I have, and then kill me slowly."

Bobby was in a lather now.

"Calm down, my dark brother," I told him. "No one is asking you to do anything, and if I get the urge and we go at it, you're welcome to join, watch, or go away. It's your choice."

Bobby wasn't sure if I was serious or not, but either way, I had to be crazy. So he just turned, grabbed a beer and headed upstream for some more fishing.

I stripped my shirt off, and went to fishing in earnest. I caught a couple of small ones that I carefully released without Val noticing. I looked at her occasionally and I noticed that she seemed to manage to catch a furtive peek toward me and Bobby once in a while. Bobby had finally gotten hot enough to take off his shirt, and in about 30 minutes had a couple of more nice trout on a stringer.

I added one to the catch. We had gone downstream several yards, and had stopped to check out a place where the stream had undercut the bank, and debated how best to get some float bait into that area. As I looked into the water, I heard Bobby start with a sudden catch of his breath. When I looked around, Val was standing behind him with her arms around his chest, slowly stroking her fingers over his nipples. He tried to pull away, but Val hung onto him.

"Are you shy?" she asked coyly.

Bobby managed to stammer a bit, mostly incoherently, but stopped trying to pull away. She figured to see just how much he would protest, and slipped a hand down the front of his cut-off sweat pants. (We typically wore sweats with the legs cut off about mid-thigh, with nothing underneath. It was comfortable and was actually cool.)

She must have gotten her hand on his cock, because he began to squirm uncomfortably, and started to pull her hand out of his pants. She laughed, and told him he should relax. I leaned over, grabbed her arm and turned her toward me, and landed a kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled close, grinding her crotch into mine while I cupped her ass. Bobby watched in amazement.

I broke away, and told him, "That's what you have to do to maintain control."

Val moved to Bobby, wrapping her arms around his waist and slowly ground her crotch into him. She finally reached up, pulled his head down to her and began to kiss him. Her efforts finally convinced him to wrap his arms around her back but he was still too shy to grab her ass.

She pulled away from Bobby reluctantly, but smiled at me.

"Are you guys going to get a girl all warmed up and then not do anything," she asked.

Bobby got this wild look in his eyes, like he was about to take off running. I grabbed her arms, spun her around with her back to me and pulled her against my chest with a firm grip on her breasts. I slid one hand down to her pussy, and ground my cock, now half hard and getting harder, into her ass. She moaned, and I looked over at Bobby.

"It appears we have work to do," I said.

Bobby was still unsure as to what to do, but I motioned with my head to follow us. I picked Val up in my arms and we walked back to her towel.

Val slid out of my arms and said, "Get me a beer."

"Get you a beer, what?" I asked back.

"Get me a beer and I'll suck your cock," she blurted out.

"OK, I thought so," I laughed, and headed for the cooler.

Val sat down on the towel, with Bobby standing close by. I handed her a beer, and she opened it and swallowed about half in one long drink.

"That's better," she said.

Her face was right at my crotch height, so I pulled my sweats down and stuck my half hard cock in her face.

"Your turn," I told her.

She laughed, took another drink of beer, and grabbed my cock.

"This is better than it was in the dark," she told me.

Then, without hesitation, she swallowed my cock. She began sucking in earnest, taking long, slow strokes down into her throat and back out again. For a small lady, she had a throat that took about ¾ of my cock. Bobby looked at me totally aghast.

"Never seen a cock being sucked?" I asked him.

"Just a couple of times," he said, "And it was mine."

"Shut up," Val cried suddenly, "I can't concentrate."

I slipped my cock back into Val's mouth and told Bobby to get out of his pants. He looked at me like I had three heads, but after I glared at him and showed him a fist, he slid his sweats off and stood there naked.

He had a fairly large cock, but I noticed that as he got harder while watching Val sucking my cock, he didn't get much bigger. I was different, starting out small but growing immensely until at full hard was pretty substantial. Bobby had apparently noticed this, because I saw him furtively looking at his and my cocks in a quick comparison. I chuckled to myself thinking about how he probably never thought he would see a white boy swinging a nice sized cock that got its start from the small size I showed when flaccid. He was maybe ½ inch longer, and not quite as thick.

Val slid my cock out of her mouth and looked around. She stared straight at Bobby's hard, black cock, and asked if it was his turn.

"Sure," I told her. "But be careful, he's kinda shy!"

She laughed and reached out to grab his cock. With a couple of more strokes with of those dainty hands, he was pretty well as hard as he could get. She climbed up on her knees, and carefully examined his cock. He was circumcised, and she examined it closely.

He was almost apoplectic, waiting for her to do something. She finally finished her exam, and looked at me.

"I have never done a black guy!"

"So aside from the color, what's so different?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I guess," she said, and then suddenly dived onto Bobby's cock like she was starving.

Bobby's eyes rolled back in his head, and when he finally got over the shock, looked down as Val worked his cock in and out of her mouth. I admired the depth she was able to handle, not taking it all but doing an admirable job nonetheless. She was working away at his cock when he suddenly began to twitch and without warning, exploded into Val's mouth with such a load it began to dribble out of her mouth and down onto her tits.

She swallowed valiantly, but lost a bunch of his cum onto her tits, then between them, and it dribbled in a lazy line down to her crotch.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth, and still gripping it in her hand, told him, "Boy, you must have liked that."

"Watch that boy shit," I told her, and Bobby laughed nervously at the stupid joke.

As Val continued to slowly stoke his cock, a last bit of cum leaked out. She shook it off with a quick flick of her wrist, and grabbed her beer. She finished it in one gulp and asked me for a refill.

"Anything to please a lady," I laughed as I fetched a round of cold ones for all of us.

Bobby was still standing there panting slightly, and gratefully accepted a beer. We sipped on the cold brew, and relaxed. Val was apparently not quite through yet. I saw a look that said she needed her turn at Orgasm City. I took another sip of beer and sat down on the towel beside her.

"It's your turn," I told her.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Just let me steer the car, and you relax," I insisted, and then motioned to Bobby to help her up.

She got to her feet a bit unsteadily, and before she could do anything, I slid down between her legs and plunged my tongue into her crotch. She was oozing sweet pussy juice, and I pulled back and told Bobby to get behind her and hold her up. He grabbed Val and eased his cock up next to her ass. I slid back under her and flicked my tongue across her clit. She reacted with a quick twitch and then ground her pussy down onto my face.

Bobby was holding her mostly upright, and grabbed an ass cheek with one hand while he mauled a tit with the other. I noticed that he was (thankfully) still hard, instead of drooping down toward my face. I don't mind being in close proximity of another cock, but not in my face.

I worked her clit with a passion and in seconds she exploded into a gut wrenching orgasm. Bobby had to hold on tight to keep her from collapsing onto my face. I slowed down long enough for her to recover somewhat, and started after that pussy again. She was lit up in less time than the first one, and after grinding into my face a little harder, got a follow-up orgasm as a reward.

I moved away, and took her waist and arm and eased her onto the towel. I took my sweats and wiped the remaining cum off her tits and stomach. She laid there for a minute or two, breathing fast and deep. She looked so damn sexy with those pert tits and shaved pussy, I started getting hard again.

Bobby had no idea what to do next, and just looked at me for a clue. I grabbed my beer and stood up, taking a drink. He retrieved his beer and joined me. Val had her eyes shut, so I motioned for him to be quiet. I let Val relax for a minute.

Bobby and I finished our beers, and I motioned him around beside her. I dropped down on my knees opposite Bobby and began to stroke her breasts. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile, and I leaned over and took a tit in my mouth, gently tonguing the nipple. She sighed, and I motioned Bobby to mimic my activity. Val was really getting into the oral tit play, moaning and moving around.

I slowly began to stroke her pussy, gently brushing her clit and then diving down to her vagina, pressing in gently with a finger, and then two. Bobby kept up his oral work on her tit, and I played with the other. She opened her legs wide and I stroked my fingertips across her clit until she finally broke out into another orgasm.

"Wow," she said as she opened her eyes. "I have never had two guys at once either."

"How would you really like to have two guys at once?" I asked her.

Her eyes popped open wide and asked, "What do you have in mind?"

"You just lay back and let me do the driving," I told her.

"Just don't hurt me," she said plaintively.

"Never," I replied.

After all the beer, Val had gotten pretty wasted. I picked her up and helped her stand up straight. I motioned Bobby to lie down on the towel. He dropped down and laid on his back, his cock still hard. I eased Val down over Bobby's cock and she naturally straddled him. Val began to slide up and down Bobby's cock, smearing it with pussy juice until it glistened in the sun.

I moved behind her to watch his big, black cock penetrate that pretty, shaved pussy. I got a good view of her asshole then for the first time. She didn't have so much a hole as a slit, totally hairless. I had seen some buttholes like that before, and in my experience every woman who had one like that tended to like anal sex. A hole like that would expand around a cock and grip it like there was no tomorrow. She leaned over Bobby with her hands on his chest and finally slid all the way up to the tip of his cock. After a slow sigh, she slid back, engulfing his cock into her pussy. She moaned and threw her head back.

She had her eyes shut, and said, "Damn that feels good."

She began a slow stroke on Bobby's cock, riding it like she never wanted it to end, deliberately sliding almost to where his cock would slip from her pussy, then slowly back to pubes against pubes, his cock buried as deep as possible inside her. I watched for a few moments, and when she slid up a little higher on his cock, Bobby would take one of her tit's into his mouth and spit it back out as she slid his cock back in.

I gently pushed on Val's back until she was laying down flat on Bobby's chest, and he began stroking up into her pussy in earnest. In this position, her ass was stuck up into the air spread wide apart and the sun was giving me a beautiful view of her hairless slit and asshole as a large black cock worked that pussy.

I stroked her ass with my hands, and elicited a contented moan from her. I found the suntan lotion, and poured a small amount onto my hands and rubbed it around to get it warm. I rubbed the suntan lotion on her ass as Bobby fucked her pussy. I worked closer and closer to her asshole until I was gently brushing it with each hand. She arched her ass higher with each stroke, enjoying the anal stimulation.

After adding a bit more lotion, I slowly played with her asshole until she seemed well relaxed and slid a finger in first to the knuckle, then all the way in. She moaned again and arched her ass toward my hand. I slid a second finger in and noticed that Bobby looked over her shoulder at me with a look of both anger and panic.

I just laughed quietly and motioned him to be quiet, and keep fucking her. She started pushing toward my fingers, working them deeper into her ass.

She looked over her shoulder and asked me quietly, "You're going to do my butt, aren't you?"

I tried to stay nonchalant, and replied quietly, "Yes, whenever you're ready."

She looked back at me again, and told me, "I've only done it in my bottom once. Please be careful."

Her voice sounded like a little girl, and she was so small and dainty I had to take a closer look at the mature tits and ass to remember that she was a grown woman getting into nature and sex like a fiend. I pushed my fingers as deep as possible into her ass and she responded by pushing back even harder. I stroked my cock with my slickened fingers, getting completely stiff.

I climbed over top, spreading my legs to either side of hers and Bobby's, and let my cock nestle into her butt crack. I stroked her back and then leaned over and quietly asked her if she was ready for two cocks at once.

"I think so," she whispered.

I told Bobby to stop for a minute, and eased the tip of my cock up to her anus. It was slippery, and I slipped my cock down against Bobby's cock for a second. I raised back up and slowly pushed against her anus again, feeling the tip find its way in slightly. I kept the pressure up, gradually feeling the head slowly slipping into her asshole. I told Bobby to start moving really slowly. Until then Val hadn't made a sound. Then she let a small moan escape from deep inside her.

"Oh damn," she exclaimed.

I let her move around on Bobby's cock, keeping my cock head just inside her back hole. As Bobby stroked deep into her pussy, she would push her ass back against me. I kept up with her motion, not letting my cock penetrate any deeper for a minute or two. She was groaning and pushing down hard on Bobby's cock, and as she started working her pussy in earnest, I stopped moving with her and let her start taking my cock deeper into her ass. I stayed motionless for a moment, letting her take it as she wanted, a little at a time while still riding Bobby's cock.

She began to moan again, and then said, "This is so damn nasty."

I whispered in her ear, "But don't you like it?"

She just threw her head back, and with another small push, took over half my cock into her ass.

"I think I could get to where I like this," she said, and looked over her shoulder at me.

She raised up slightly on her arms to where her tits were just brushing Bobby's chest.

She looked around again one more time and said, "Hold still. Don't move!"

Bobby and I remained motionless as she slowly ground her pussy onto Bobby's cock, forcing my cock deeper into her ass. She slid almost all the way out, and eased back down slowly.

"Shit this hurts, but it feels good too."

She slid up and down a couple of more times before taking a deep breath. I wasn't sure what she was doing at first, but she let her breath out and slowly slid back down both cocks until she was fully penetrated front and rear.

"Oh my God, "she gasped, "I have never been so full of cock."

She began moving back and forth with enthusiasm, letting both cocks penetrate her to the hilt. Her asshole was hot and tight, and Bobby was trying not to freak out while feeling my cock rubbing against his as I penetrated her ass.

After she stroked for a while by herself, I began to move in and out until she finally picked the rhythm and Bobby realized what was happening. I would withdraw my cock as he penetrated her pussy to the bottom. Then as he withdrew, I would plunge deep into her ass. We got into the swing of this and Bobby decided it was good to him. He grabbed Val's hips and began to pound her pussy like a madman. He was sweating and grunting, and I enjoyed watching Val getting sweaty too, with the sun beaming down. A small trickle of sweat ran down her spine.

I got into a steady stoke deep into her ass and just as I felt like I could get a good cum going, Val went into a screaming climax, swearing and spitting, drooling into Bobby's face. The spasms gripped my cock and I hung on, pounding her asshole even harder. Bobby started grunting and let out one long groan as he began to cum in Val's pussy. She ground down hard on his crotch, mashing her clit into his pubes and rocked through a secondary orgasm.

Bobby fell back on the towel, gasping for breath. Val fell down flat on his chest, and I pounded into her ass until I felt the cum boiling up in my cock. I finally broke through, filling her rectum with a load of pent-up cum. When I finally finished, I opened my eyes, only to see Bobby looking at me, while Val had her head turned and was also staring at me over her shoulder.

"Hey, it was my turn!" I exclaimed. Val just laughed, and wiggled her butt around as my cock began to shrink back to normal. Bobby still felt half hard, but he was slowly losing it too. Val waited patiently until we were both soft enough to easily slip out.