A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped out of her ass, and backed up toward Bobby's knees. Val's asshole gaped wide open, and cum was oozing out toward her pussy. Her pussy was gaping wide open as well, and Bobby's cum was leaking from it. I pulled Val back toward me, and Bobby slid out from under her. I pulled Val onto her knees and pushed her face down onto to the towel, so her asshole jutted up into the fresh air, brightly lit from the sun.

I motioned Bobby around beside me and pointed toward her leaking pussy and asshole. Both holes were still wide open, and I wished I had a camera. Her pussy lips were raw red, and her anus was close to the same color. She had her eyes closed, and I caressed her butt for a moment.

She roused a bit and said, "Are you bastards through looking up inside me."

I mumbled something about not really doing that and she chuckled and told me, "You just wanted to see what damage you did!"

She raised back up for a second, and then wobbled, almost falling over. I caught her, and she laughed.

"Help me down to the water," she commanded.

Bobby and I helped her to her feet, and we took her down to the creek. She stepped into the ice cold water up to her knees, and decided she would wait a moment.

I helped her step back up onto the rocks, and as soon as she was on dry ground, told me, "Hold onto me."

She squatted down and began to pee a steady steam of urine. She sighed contentedly, staying in a squat until the last drops fell from her pussy lips. As she squatted, I noticed that cum was slowly dripping from her pussy and ass. I helped Val stand back up, and she wobbled toward the towel. I helped her sit down, and she took my beer and drank a long draw.

"I need a nap now," she stated definitively, "and let my poor pussy and asshole get some rest. You bastards just tore me up."

I chuckled and said, "But those orgasms were real, weren't they!"

"You bet," she replied with a smile, "but I have to sleep now."

She dropped onto the towel face down.

"Put some more suntan lotion on me," she said dreamily.

I coated her well with the lotion, noticing that her pussy and ass had pretty much recovered. She quickly dropped off to sleep.

Bobby and I recovered our sweat pants, and went back to fishing. We let Val sleep for about an hour, and caught two more nice sized trout. We had almost finished all the beer, so Bobby took my car to make a beer run. As we walked to the car, he pushed me really hard, almost knocking me down.

"What the fuck?" I asked him.

"You crazy motherfucker, are you trying to get me killed. If my old lady every finds out anything about this shit she will cut my balls off. And I'll goddamn make sure she takes yours too!" Bobby ranted.

"Chill," I told him. "This never happened, and you can bet I don't want my old lady knowing anything either."

"So what am I supposed to say we have been doing?" he asked.

"Fishing, you dumbass! Just fishing. We bring back a couple of trout, you ask her to cook them, and she makes you clean them. After that, just keep your mouth shut and don't act like some guilty shit just waiting for your old lady to give you the third degree."

He didn't seem too happy to have just gotten one of the top thrills of his life when it came to sex, and I was worried. I grabbed some things from my trunk, including a blanket I had forgotten, and my utility knife. Bobby grumbled some more and got in the car and left. I went back to the stream and built a small fire.

Val was still sleeping, so I fashioned a cooker for the fish out of green wood and put it in the water to soak. I caught two more trout and cleaned the bunch along the creek. I secured the trout on the homemade cooker (thank God for military survival training) and started them roasting slowly over the fire.

I had almost finished cooking the fish and expected Bobby back any minute when I felt some nipples brush my back.

As I looked around, Val said, "That wonderful smell woke me up. Is that the fish you promised me you would cook?"

"Yep," I replied, "are you hungry?"

"Starved," she snapped, "Let's eat."

I had two beers left in the cooler so I offered her one and said, "We have to wait on Bobby."

Val took a sip, and said, "Fuck that. I'm hungry."

I figured I couldn't argue with a naked lady so I eased one of the trout free from the rest and offered it to her. She daintily picked pieces of the fish from the bone and munched away, happily enjoying the meal. She ate slowly, like she wanted to savor every bite. She looked wonderful, sitting there on a large rock, totally naked, and it was hard to imagine that just an hour or so before she had been slam fucked in her pussy and ass. As I thought of that, my cock started to harden again.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked as I noticed that I was starting to stick out of my pants.

"Just you, sweetheart," I told her.

She laughed and continued to munch on the fish. I figured if Bobby didn't get back soon, I would see about having another round with Val. I slipped my cut-off sweat pants down and kicked them off.

Val chuckled and said, "Feels good not having to wear clothes for a while."

"For sure," I told her.

I gave her another fish to replace the one she finished, and she went back to eating slowly and deliberately. Just as I was finishing my first fish, Bobby returned with some more beer. He had also picked up some chips and other munchie stuff, so we fixed a impromptu picnic, spread the blanket, and sat down to eat. Val asked Bobby why he still had his cut-offs on, so he stood and slipped out of them.

After eating, Val slipped down to the water and waded in up to her waist. The cold water made her nipples rock hard. She splashed some water on her face, and after a few more seconds, came back out of the creek. She grabbed her towel, now dry and warm from the sun, and dried off.

I slipped behind her, running my arms around her waist and pulled her against me. I kissed her neck and she laughed, reaching back to feel my cock quickly hardening.

"Still horny?" she asked. "You bet," I told her.

I played with a breast while I slowly slid a hand down to her crotch. She lay back against me with her eyes closed and moaned softly. Bobby decided to get in on the action, so he moved over and kneeled in front of her. He took a couple of swipes at her pussy with his tongue, and then raised up high enough to chew on a breast. We played with Val for a few minutes until she gently pushed away from me.

"I don't think I can handle both of you at the same time again. I'm a little sore."

I stepped back and let Bobby take over. He kissed her and slowly eased her onto the blanket, and began kissing her tits. He ran a hand into her pussy and she was starting to get wet. Within seconds her was on top of her and had slid his cock in to the hilt. He banged away on top of her for a few minutes and she worked herself into a decent orgasm.

He slipped off her, and turned her around on her knees. He slid his cock back into her pussy and began pounding away again. I moved in front of her and slid my cock up to her mouth. She immediately opened up and let me slip it into her mouth. I began to slowly slide my cock in and out of her mouth. She was so into it I almost got the entire length in before she backed her head away.

Bobby started grunting and in seconds let go with his own orgasm, followed almost immediately by Val. Bobby ground into her slowly, letting his cock soften. I got up, moved around and motioned Bobby to move over. He got up and I got in behind Val and drove my rock hard cock into her pussy.

It was slippery with pussy juice and cum, but I didn't plan on being in her pussy for very long. I took some of the juices and started lubing that cute little butthole until it was slick. This time Val didn't make a sound. I gently pushed her face down onto the blanket. I kept pounding away until I had her lubed and loosened up, and pulled out of her pussy.

I pushed the head against her asshole, and it slipped in so easily I almost fell over. I was in to the hilt in two strokes. Her ass was much tighter than her pussy, but not as tight as when she had Bobby's cock in her pussy. She moaned and started banging back against me. Bobby stood and looked over my shoulder, watching me slam that beautiful ass. Val lurched back toward me a couple of more times and lit up with yet another orgasm. I felt the spasms, and finally let go with my own blast of cum deep in her ass. I slipped my cock out and she looked almost the same as before, pussy open, asshole gaping in the breeze.

I rolled her onto her side, kissed her, and went down to the creek to clean up. Bobby joined me and we got in the water waist deep. The cold had the effect of shrinking my balls and cock rather quickly. Bobby had the same effect as well, and we got back out of the water while Val lay on the blanket. She finally sat up, and slowly got to her feet and got a beer from the cooler.

She came over to us and laughed. "Boy, that water was really cold, wasn't it."

We ragged her back, especially telling her that her pussy was so wide open I could have put my hand in it. She laughed, turned around and bent over and asked what it looked like now. She had recovered and looked pretty normal, as lovely hairless pussies go, and I admired the view.

"You keep that up and I will show you how quick I can recover from the cold water."

She laughed that off, saying, "I have had more cock today than I have had in the last 6 months. But I don't think I want any more today."

"Too bad," I told her. "Bobby was just saying how he wanted to fuck that luscious asshole of yours before we leave."

Bobby mumbled something shyly, as Val told him, "My poor butthole has had enough pounding for one day. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow. But maybe some other time."

Bobby almost choked, and decided it was time to do some more fishing. He retrieved his shorts, slipped them on and went down the creek. I rubbed a little more lotion on Val and she went back to napping.

Bobby managed to get home with a couple of trout, and didn't have a guilt fit and say anything to his wife.

I dropped Val off at our friend's house, and she gave me a quick kiss and called me a rotten bastard, gave my cock a quick squeeze and said, "Thanks. That was the best fuck I ever had."

She bounced on into the house, and I heard that a couple of days later she went back home. That was a shame. I would have really liked to watch Bobby pound her cute little asshole.