A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed that her pussy had gotten noticeably slipperier even as she protested, perhaps a little too much.

I whispered yet again, “I am going to fuck that beautiful ass of yours and you’re going to like it. Don’t make me get rough!”

She suddenly dropped her arms and said, “Well if I am going to be a nasty, bad girl, and do nasty, bad things, I guess I need a good spanking.”

I took this cue in stride, realizing that she needed a little roughness to really get going.

I whispered very quietly in her ear, “I am going to have to punish such a bad girl. Right now.”

With that I eased off her and quickly grabbed her feet and rolled her onto her stomach. She fought me a little bit, and started squealing like a little girl. I eased up on my knees and as her butt rose off the bed, swatted one cheek with my hand, making a sharp, slapping sound.

She shrieked again, and cried, “Please don’t spank me too hard!”

I slapped the other ass cheek, leaving a nice red handprint to some more shrieks. I pulled her hands together behind her back and held them tightly as I continued the spanking, reddening her butt cheeks to a nice blush color. I could see the juice running from her pussy. I finally stopped long enough to roughly pull her to her knees, quickly forcing her face down onto the bed. I drove my cock back into her sizzling hot pussy, and felt juice run down my balls and onto my legs.

Still holding her hands behind her with one hand, I spanked her ass some more with the other until she shrieked even louder, crying, “Please do whatever you want. Just don’t spank me anymore.”

With that, I pulled my cock from her pussy and aimed for her butthole, which was now gaping open about the width of my thumb. I plunged the complete length deep into her ass, slamming all the way to pubic hair. She cut loose with a guttural groan, and I let go of her hands. I grabbed her hips and began to pound her asshole unmercifully, slapping my hips against her crimson red butt cheeks.

The harder I fucked her ass, the louder she cried. In less than a minute, she reverted to a deep moan, and I felt her start to tighten up. I was pounding deep into her ass, and it felt great. I almost wanted to see if I could really hurt her, wondering where this thought came from. But I didn’t want to spoil the moment with problems, so I simply maintained the hard pounding.

She got louder until she finally quit making any noise at all for a few seconds, only to suddenly burst out with an ear splitting scream and started to rock her ass around, limited by my grip on her hips. She sputtered something unintelligible, bit the bed spread, spit it out, seemed to choke for a moment, and then came back with another piercing shriek.

She started saying, “Oh…Oh….Oh…Oh,” and finally groaned, “Oh god, fuck my ass!”

This got me to the fastest pounding I could give, and I felt I was almost there.

She really began to rock around then, and as I started to cum, I told her, “Okay nasty girl, here comes your ass full of hot cum.”

She shrieked one more time as I unloaded a huge spurt, followed by a second, and finally a third smaller, weaker spurt. Julie ground her face into the bed as I slowed down. It was just then that I finally noticed the faint aroma of shit, and looking down, saw a ring of brown stained fluid around her asshole and my cock.

As I let my final dregs of cum into her ass, my cock slowly began to soften. It was then that I felt some dampness around my knees.

Before I could pull out completely, she looked over her shoulder and said, “I think this may be a little messy.”

I told her, “Don’t worry. You can’t faze me with a little mess.”

She looked a little perturbed, but said, “Hey, you did it to me.”

She pulled away from me, my half hard cock quickly popping out of her asshole, which I noticed was gaping wide open now. That’s when I saw a large wet spot on the bed beneath her where I was now standing on my knees. About the same time, I noticed that my cock head was completely covered in shit, light brown, slightly smelly, but not entirely unpleasant.

“I gotta get to the bathroom now,” she told me as she slipped off the bed.

I followed her as she dashed to the bathroom, dropped onto the toilet seat and with a splash, emptied her bowels.

She looked at my cock and said, “Wow, you really fucked the shit out of me,” and then cracked up at her own joke.

She handed me some toilet paper to wipe off with, and I started cleaning up. She watched intently as I ran some warm water into the sink, grabbed a wash cloth and soap and proceeded to wash my cock.

“You know you are the first man to ever be in the bathroom with me when I potty. It felt like you dumped a gallon of cum in me!”

I wasn’t sure if this was a compliment or what. She let go with a soft stream of urine, and just for fun, I knelt in front of her and spread her legs wide.

She stopped the flow almost immediately, but I told her, “Don’t stop now.”

She looked at me and laughed, “God, you are a nasty bastard, aren’t you?”

She finally finished pissing while I watched from my view point inches from her pussy. I got up and cleaned my cock once again, thoroughly, as she wiped and rose.

After she flushed the toilet, she said, “I need to clean up too.”

I told her to lean over and grab the toilet tank. I spread her legs wide and took another wash cloth and cleaned her pussy and asshole thoroughly.

After my cleansing efforts, I took Julie’s hand and led her to the kitchen. I had retrieved her wine glass and I got her a refill, grabbed my last beer and we sat down on the couch.

She drank some wine, slowly and deeply, letting out a long “Ahhh” and set her glass down.

“You’re really are one nasty guy,” she said with a smile.

“Well you’re one really nasty girl,” I told her in return.

She laughed and sipped some more wine as I drank my beer.

As she looked at me intently, she said, “I don’t think I have ever been so comfortable with a man, like you’re not a man but a human creature of some sort that’s a playmate or something. Someone to have fun with.”

I chuckled under my breath, and before I could reply, she continued.

“I just never thought I would do some of the things I let you do, and enjoy myself so much doing them. I‘ve actually rarely let a man put a cock in my butt on purpose. And once, when I was 15, I got a spanking from my Dad that made me so horny I thought I would cream on his legs. I pitched a fit but it got me so hot. I was embarrassed and hot at the same time. I never let anyone know about that. But for some reason, I knew that you would know the right things to do. No one has ever spanked me while we had sex. That was incredible!”

I let her ramble on, urging her to continue.

“I’m sorry about the bed. I have to get the spread and sheets off it in a minute.”

I asked her, “What happened?”

She smiled a demur smiled and in a low voice replied, “I came so hard I peed.”

“Well, don’t you feel bad about that. Come on and I’ll help you strip the bed and get things cleaned up.”

She brightened up and said, “Sounds good to me.”

I got up and she followed me into the bedroom. We stripped the bed, bundling everything into a neat bundle and then took it to the kitchen to wash in the washer. I sat down at the kitchen table, and pulled over to me, seating her in my lap. We still hadn’t put anything clothes on, and she felt good naked against me.

I suddenly realized that I was out of beer, and asked her to give me a minute to grab a couple of more beers from my house. I slipped my shorts on and was back within minutes. I slipped my shorts off and we returned to the couch as she began to talk once more.

“I just find it amazing that you seem to be able to find all the right moves and all the right things to do. I have never had anyone make me this horny to just have raw sex. I’ve had sex with a few guys, not that many, but I have never gotten just out and out horny and wanted to be fucked like that. So just to let you know, this has been fun for me, and I hope you had some fun too.”

I smiled shyly and told her, “Thanks for everything. I just wanted to make you feel good. You also haven’t mentioned the massage. How was that?”

She looked away for a second and replied, “Sorry, I forgot how nice that was. Thank you for that too. I just felt so thoroughly fucked it slipped my mind. And I hope you don’t think I talk like this with everyone. You just make me want to be nasty!”

“I’m glad,” I told her, “And I hope we’re not finished for the day.”

She looked at me with a leer and said, “Well, you may have to pay a lot for another romp with me.”

I wondered what she had in mind, but quickly found out.

“If you eat me some more, I think I would let you do anything you want.”

I found this offer irresistible but told her, “Sounds like a deal to me. But first we need some food. Let me run over to the house and whip something up and after we eat, we’ll see what happens.”

She thought about it for a moment and said, “Sounds like a plan.”

I made a grilled chicken salad with tarragon vinaigrette, and we wolfed it down with a good chardonnay to lubricate the pipes. She had decided that clothes weren’t needed, and I stripped back to skin before we ate. After I cleaned up the lunch plates, we got fresh sheets and made the bed. We put the freshly cleaned bed spread back on the bed, and just after we finished, Julie gently turned me and pushed me back and onto the bed.

After I settled back, she kissed her way along my thighs, slowly and carefully, always avoiding my cock. Since she hadn’t shown any inclination toward sucking a cock, I figured she would eventually move me to a better position and climb aboard. But as I lay there half hard, she suddenly engulfed my cock with her mouth.

She started a nice oral action, although she obviously wasn’t either enthusiastic or skilled. I enjoyed it though, and got fully hard. I decided to see what she would do, so I interrupted her, crawled back onto the bed, pulled her over me and into a 69 position. After I started working her pussy and clit, she became a bit more enthusiastic about sucking my cock.

After she rattled through an orgasm, we went into a slow, easy fucking session, changing into various positions, getting into sex like old lovers. It was comfortable. I ended up rolling her onto her back, and after lubricating her asshole, put a couple of pillows under her ass and stroked deep into her hot butt once more.

In this position, I was on my knees but had the view and access to her body. I took advantage to squeeze her tits, play with her clit, and generally do what I wanted. After some fierce clit action with my thumb, she rocked and rolled through a nice orgasm, and I followed shortly.

After I cleaned up again, I notice that it was about time for Mandi to get home from work. I told Julie that I had enjoyed the day, and I hoped she had too.

“It was wonderful,” was her quick reply.

She smiled at me as I got ready to leave, and suddenly grabbed and pulled me to her, and kissed me full on the lips. I kissed her back as she slowly ground her crotch into mine.

I broke away from her still nude body she said, “Thanks for everything. You really know how to make a woman feel good.”

I smiled and replied, “You’re welcome, and if we don’t get to do this again, I will always remember a wonderful day with you.”

She smiled and gently guided me out the door, hiding behind it so prying eyes wouldn’t see her pushing me out her door while she was stark naked.

I went into the den and fell asleep on the couch to the sounds of an old movie on the TV. Mandi came in about ½ hour later and woke me. She was hungry for an early dinner, and I obliged by grilling her a steak and making baked potatoes and salad. After she wolfed down her meal, she apparently wanted to top off a great day and was horny, and let me know it so in no uncertain terms. We went at it and she enjoyed a couple of good orgasms, while I faked one myself, since Julie had pretty much drained me for a while. We went to bed early.

Julie left about 2 weeks later, and I never got another chance to spend time having some good sex with her. But we also got notice that we had a place to move to on the post, so I moved on to other adventures.