A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers

She was panting heavily and hadn't yet opened her eyes. I figured I would see what else would work, so I moved on up her body, taking a tit in my mouth and rolling the nipple with my tongue. I slid my shorts out of the way as I went up, and began to gently push the head of my cock against her now soaking pussy lips. She pushed my head down on her tit, and when I pushed against her pussy in earnest, she suddenly squirmed away so I couldn't get immediate penetration.

I thought she was suddenly going to back out on me when she pressed my head onto the other tit, squirmed around again, and I found myself back where I started, pushing into her pussy. She was really flexible from all the aerobics and stretching, and she spread her legs out, putting one up onto the back of the couch and the other at almost 90° out from the couch. I teased her pussy with the head of my cock, slipping in and then pulling back out. I worked a couple of inches in and kept my body positioned to where she couldn't make a sudden lurch and take my cock completely. I wanted to tease her a while.

I started stroking the first couple of inches in and out with a steady rhythm, watching her reaction. Aside from the eyes tightly shut, she looked positively ecstatic. I worked her tits some more with my tongue, and she began to buck against me a little harder. I could feel her building toward another orgasm, and so I waited until she was almost there and slowed down a bit. She pushed urgently toward me and I fought the urge to impale her completely until she began to claw at my ass cheeks, and I was afraid she would leave marks on me.

I decided to let it all go and picked up the speed, waiting until I saw her face began to twitch, and suddenly, without warning, plunged my entire cock into her pussy. She gasped, and her eyes flew open wide. I pounded her pussy hard and fast, and she closed her eyes again and rocked through another orgasm. I could feel pussy juice running down my balls, and she was getting slipperier by the second. I rolled with her and let her get a couple of little follow-up spasms, and finally came to a stop. I stayed completely still and let her move against me, slowly and easily.

She finally opened her eyes, and smiled at me, and then scowled.

"This wasn't supposed to happen," she said almost defiantly.

"Well if you hadn't needed this then it wouldn't have happened," I shot back.

She looked angry for a second, and then her look softened again.

"I love my Benny," she told me, "and I should not be doing this."

I was still hard, not having cum yet, and while she went on about how she wasn't sure why she had decided to have sex with me, I kept slowly moving my cock in and out of her pussy, just an inch or so, letting her feel the entire length in her pussy.

I finally told her, "Look, I love Mandi, but sometimes you just need some sex. It's like aerobics, a good exercise that makes you feel better. Afterwards you can take a shower and enjoy the feeling."

She looked at me oddly and finally said, "You have a funny way of looking at things."

I chuckled and said, "And you are beautiful and sexy, and make me so horny I don't want to stop for days."

It was her turn to chuckle, and she said, "What you did to me with your mouth was insane. I have never done it like that, and didn't ever have an orgasm."

I was proud to have provided her first oral orgasm, but I still needed to cum. I whispered in her ear and asked her if she was going to let me have my own orgasm.

She looked at me with a funny look and said, "You haven't yet?"

"No," I replied, "you couldn't tell."

She looked at me with wide eyes and said, "My Benny would have been through after two or three minutes. We sometimes do it twice so I can have my fun."

I decided that this was interesting but not necessarily pertinent, and asked her if she would get on her knees on the couch. I pulled out and leaned back and she quickly turned around with that wonderful butt facing me. I climbed in behind and slid in with little effort. That's when I got my first good view of her butthole.

It was cute, a small hairless hole, and had gaped open about the size of my pinky. I grabbed each cheek and spread her ass wider, and began to slowly stroke into her pussy. As I hit the bottom of my stroke, her asshole would spasm and flinch. I began a slow steady rhythm and noticed that it wasn't long before she was getting to the swing of the doggy fuck.

I felt the balls tighten and knew I had a good orgasm headed my way, and began to pound into her faster. She started moaning and I held on for another minute or so to let her get another orgasm. She managed it rather well, suddenly burying her face into a pillow and crying loudly, albeit muffled. This finally set me off, and I cut loose with a blast of cum.

I gradually slowed to a stop, let my cock soften, and finally slid from her pussy. I sat back on the couch and reached for my beer. Chen was still on her knees, so after a sip of beer, I leaned over and stuck my tongue into her little butthole. She jumped away, only to land right back where she started, and I went for the butthole again. This time she made a little mewing noise and wiggled her butt. I kept at it until she finally wiggled away from me.

She turned over and with a little laugh told me that Benny would occasionally "put it up me back there."

I asked her if she liked that, and she said it was okay, but no big deal.

"But my Benny likes it," she added.

I told her maybe she should let me try it sometime, and she shyly said, "Maybe."

As she slipped her t-shirt on, I asked her if we could get together again.

She leaned over and whispered, "I know I shouldn't, but if you won't tell Mandi, then maybe we might."

I whispered back, "Mandi will never know," and I kissed her forehead.

She smiled and then told me she had things to do, so I should go home. As I headed out through the kitchen, she called out, "Soon."

I turned in time to see her scurry off through the house.

She came over to our house a couple of weeks later and brought Mandi and I some Korean food. We sat down and she waited for us to sample everything until she was satisfied that we were enjoying ourselves. She excused herself and went home.

Next day after I got home from work, I was out back playing with the dogs when she suddenly appeared by the fence. She was wearing a different aerobics outfit, an almost sheer white leotard, and she must have had quite a workout because she was wringing wet. It was better than a wet t-shirt contest. I made no attempt to hide my ogling this time.

She laughed at me and turned around, and looking over her shoulder, said, "You must like what you see."

"Every time I see you," I answered.

She smiled and turned back around and pressed toward me. We still had the fence between us but she pressed those wonderful breasts almost into my chest. I eased back a bit in case some the neighbors were watching. This wasn't exactly a secluded area.

I asked, "You said you wanted to get together soon. You look like you need a massage from head to toe. So have you changed your mind?"

She frowned slightly replied, "No. I haven't. When are you going to be off all day without Mandi home?"

I thought about things for a minute, and told her, "Can you stay here for a minute? I need to check my schedule."

She told me she would wait, and started talking to the dogs, reaching through the fence to play with them. I went in, checked Mandi's work schedule, and made a quick phone call to my supervisor. I told him I needed to take a day of personal leave in a couple of days. He didn't have anyone else on leave, so he said it would be all right. I returned and asked Chen if two days from now was good for her. She smiled brightly and said it would be great. I told her to call me when she was ready for her massage.

I went in for physical training and came home to clean up. My supervisor was curious about my coming in to exercise, but I told him I was going to be busy later but didn't want to miss a training day since we had a physical training test coming up. I showered quickly, and hot swapped with Mandi. She got out of the shower and when she saw I hadn't put on a uniform yet, asked what was up.

"We have a late start today, so I don't have to hurry."

She said, "Must be nice. Make me some coffee."

I got her some coffee and made her a quick egg sandwich. She finished her make-up and dressed, and headed toward the door. She gave me a quick kiss, thanked me for the breakfast and left. I watched her pull out of the driveway, and before I could head for the bedroom to change into some comfortable shorts, the phone rang.

It was Chen calling me already. She asked if I was ready to come over to her house. I told her to leave the back door open (and thought to myself, 'Your backdoor too!') and grabbed some beers, tossed them in a small cooler, locked up and walked over to her house.

When I came in, she was in the kitchen wearing one of those slinky silk pants and top things, with one hook keeping the top from falling open. She took my cooler and set it on the counter, and wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed against me.

"I am very sore all over from working so hard. I need a massage," she whispered.

"Well, if you will get some nice lotion, I can probably be persuaded to spend some time trying to make the hurt go away," I whispered back.

She smiled, pulled away and without another word headed through the house. I walked into the living room in time to see her look around the corner and motion me to follow her. I followed into her bedroom, and she had the bed covered with a vinyl tablecloth or something. It was smooth and shiny.

She said, "Feel."

She made a rubbing motion with her hand and I followed her lead. The covering was not only really smooth, it was delightfully warm.

"I don't want to get cold," she told me.

"I'll keep you warm, so don't get this thing too hot," I shot back.

She smiled and said, "Don't worry."

She handed me some lotion, and I asked her if she could take a couple of minutes to boil some water. She was curious until I told her I would put the lotion in the water after we took it off the stove so it would be warm too. She heated some water, and I grabbed a beer.

We took the water back to the bedroom, put the lotion in it, and I reached over to her shirt and unhooked the only hook keeping it closed. It slid off her shoulders and into the floor in one fluid motion. She stood motionless, nipples hardening quickly, and I untied the drawstring and let the pants drop to the floor. She stepped out of the pants and lay down on the bed. I had a difficult time tearing my gaze away from her and getting on to the matter at hand.

I began my massage at her neck, and gradually worked my way all the way down to finally work on her feet. She had made little noise over the previous 20 minutes of massage, aside from the occasionally low moan. But as I curled her foot with both hands, I got three or four audible pops and cracks and she let out a loud groan.

I asked if she was okay, and got a muffled, "Uh-huh."

I received the same response when I got even more popping from the other foot. I finished and while I was very much enjoying the view of her naked bottom and a pussy that was getting moist, I had her turn over. Her tits were just their usual healthy bit more than a mouth full luscious and stayed up high on her chest even as she was lying on her back. I worked her left arm, slowly massaging down to her hand, and then gave her hand a work over. I got almost as many pops and cracks as when I rubbed her feet. She groaned again, eyes closed, but with a slight smile on her lips.

I worked the right arm the same way, finally working her hand. It was a little better but still popped and cracked. I worked her upper chest first, and finally began to gently massage her left breast. Her little nipple was rock hard, and I massaged and rolled my fingers around the breast tissue, almost dancing both sets of fingers around it. She moaned again, but lay motionless. I did likewise for the other breast, and then down her stomach, abdomen, and finally her thighs. When I finally stopped, probably some 50 minutes later, she opened her eyes lazily and asked me if she could take a nap.

I said, "Sure, just don't pay any attention to me."

She looked at me suspiciously and closed her eyes. I eased down between her thighs, which were wide open now, and kissed her thighs lightly and gently, working my way to her pussy. She smelled sweet and slightly musky, and I noticed immediately after landing my tongue on her outer lips that she was wet already. She moaned with pleasure and squirmed under the pressure of my tongue on her labia. I parted the waters, as it were, slowly tonguing her vaginal opening. She opened her legs wider and sighed. I worked my tongue up and down her pussy, lingering at her clit and teasing it enough to start coming out of hiding.

She slowly moved her ass around, as I reached under and grabbed a double handful of her cute butt and concentrated on her clit. She finally got her hands off the bed and grabbed the back of my head. As I worked her clit between my lips and pushed it back out again, not too quickly and very gently, she began a little moan deep in her throat. That when I figured it was about time to pick up the pace and get a little stronger with the pressure on her clit.

As I did, she got louder and pressed down on the back of my head. I began to work her clit like a miniature penis, sucking it between my lips only to plunge it back out with my tongue. I got a strong rhythm going and she locked her legs around me for a moment only to break away and with them partially bent, pressed into the bed with her heels. I hoped that if I kept this going, I might get her into a three-point stance, one of my favorite reactions (both heels and the back of her head touching, and nothing else).

I wondered what would happen if I introduced some finger into her, so I started by easing my index finger into her pussy, slowly, while never breaking the action on her clit. She squirmed onto my finger, so I added another. She seemed to like it so I stroked them in and out and kept the clit action working. After another couple of minutes, she was really flowing with pussy juice, and it was dripping out onto my hand.

I used some of the juice to slowly lube her asshole with my ring finger, and when stroking back into her pussy with my fingers, added the ring finger to her ass. I began working my hand in the same rhythm as my tongue and lips action, and she began to groan loudly. I added the pinky to her ass and she reached underneath and pulled my arm tighter into her.

I got to an almost frantic rhythm on her clit as she started huffing and groaning, and as I felt her pussy and asshole begin to spasm, I pressed my lips a little harder down onto her clit. Within seconds after that, she exploded with an orgasm, spasms racking her lower body as she bounced her ass up and down on the bed.

She rocked through several more spasms until she finally shrieked and jerked a couple of more times, and then started pushing my head away. I took the lip grip off her clit, but kept my fingers in her pussy and ass until she settled down, and then slowly slipped them out as well. She lay there panting, and I sat up and grabbed a sip of beer.

I let her calm down, and kept my comments to myself. She was just fucking gorgeous, her body glowing in the aftermath of a killer orgasm, nipples beginning to slowly return to normal, and my cock was rock hard. What a babe!

When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled a little Mona Lisa smile and said, "That was so good!"

I returned the smile and said, "Thank you. Would you like some more?"

She looked at me with a little bit of a leer, and said, "What ever you want to do."

I enjoyed an invitation like that, and set my beer down. I kissed my way from her feet up her thighs, studiously bypassing her pussy and worked my way up her body to linger between those fine tits, alternating between a deep suck on each while I tongued the nipple.

I waited until she reacted to the sucking and then moved to the other. After a bit of this teasing, I began playing with her pussy, probing gently with my fingers. She opened up easily and after a short bit of finger play, I pushed her arms above her head, holding them tightly and slid between her legs.

I began to tease her pussy with the tip of my cock and got her moving around trying to take more into her pussy. I let this go on for a while, not letting more than two or three inches into her pussy. She moaned and moved her hips around, enjoying what penetration she could get. I kept her in total control, not releasing her arms, taking my time, not setting up much of a rhythmic stroke.

I started sucking on a tit again, getting a little rougher with the tongue on her nipples, and sucking a rock hard nipple in between my lips where I would flick it with my tongue like I did her clit, except I got a little rougher. She really started squirming around then, and when I felt she was about ready, I let go of the nipple I was chewing and plunged my cock in to the hilt.

She bucked up off the bed against me and started humping back like a fiend. She took about 20 seconds to blast into another orgasm. I let her ride my cock through the aftermath, eventually letting her settle back down some. I slid out of her pussy, and grabbing her legs, swung her around and pulled her up on her knees.

After a second or so of enjoying the view of a sopping wet pussy, and that cute little butthole just beginning to gape open enough for me see that she was really relaxed, I returned my cock to her nether lips and began a steady motion in and out of her sopping pussy. For someone who had two children, she had a nice, tight pussy, and apparently knew something about using the muscles to try and tighten down on my cock.

I kept a steady pace going for a few minutes as she slowly rode with me. As I picked up the pace, she began rocking back against me a little harder. Once she started doing that, I carefully reached over and got some lotion onto my hand and let it run down onto my fingers. As I continued to pound into her pussy, I worked two fingers into her cute little butthole. She groaned a bit at first, but only a few seconds later was starting to really back into me hard, rolling with me to make sure I pounded my cock deep in her pussy and my fingers deep into her ass.

She rolled around for a few more minutes, enjoying the feeling until she finally almost froze up, and then wailed through another orgasm. I kept the same stroke in and out and fingers working her butt until she settled back down. I took my fingers out, slowly pulled my cock out and slid it upwards to rest at her butthole, still partially open from my fingers. I poured a bit more lotion onto the head, and bumped it up against her back hole.

She had her hands pulled underneath her, but managed to push backwards toward my cock. She gasped loudly when my cock head slipped into her butt. I kept my hands away from her and let her move around on her own. She cried out from a bit of initial pain, but pushed right back again. That push took about half my cock.

She continued to groan a bit painfully, but kept pushing a bit at a time. Her asshole was really tight, and was absolutely scalding hot. I don't think I had never felt a rectum this hot before, but she kept pushing on until she had taken most of it in her ass. She stopped for minute, breathing hard, and raised up on her hands.

She looked over her shoulder with a frown and said, "It's so big!"

I smiled and said, "Thank you."

mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers