A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers

She frowned even more and said, "I wasn't making nice speech. It hurts."

I quietly mentioned, "You didn't cry about it being so big just a few minutes ago!"

She looked over her shoulder with a frown.

I was afraid she was going to back out when she said, "Stay still."

I froze in place, as she began to rock slightly, moving my cock a fraction of an inch in and out, having taken most but not all of it. She continued to moan painfully, but kept moving a little more at a time. Once she got to the point where she was moving a couple of inches in and out, she stopped again, dropped her head down, and slowly backed up toward me again.

This made my cock slowly sink into her ass until I felt the head bump into the bottom of her rectum. She yelped in pain, backed away, but then slowly eased backwards again. She kept the motion slow and steady and finally, she rocked back against me one more time, swinging her head and moaning and with one last push, took my cock to the hilt. She sighed, moved her ass around a little, and slowly pulled back out. She reversed direction after an inch or so and slid back to once again bury my cock in her ass.

She finally dropped her head onto the bed, and said, "I think it's okay now."

That was the only cue I needed. I grabbed her hips and began to withdraw a bit of cock at a time, slowly stroking back into her ass until I was fully buried. I slowly began to withdraw more at a time until I finally got to the point where I could long stroke in and out of her little butthole. This whole ordeal had my balls aching, and I was ready to fill that beautiful, hot ass full of cum.

She moaned some more, flinched once when I hit the bottom a bit too hard, but soon was letting me pound that tight little ass like I wanted. Pretty soon I felt the old familiar feeling and within seconds, I shot load after load into her ass. The orgasm blast had me gasping for breath as spasm after spasm wracked my body.

I kept going until my cock began to soften, and I stayed in her ass until it finally shrank down enough to pop free. She had stayed perfectly still for a while, but suddenly bolted off the bed and into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. As I had pulled out, I noticed her asshole was still slightly agape, and I had some brown lube and cum mixed on my cock.

She was in the bathroom for a while, and I heard water running, the toilet flush, and more water running. Finally she opened the door and motioned for me to come in the bathroom.

She told me, "You clean up now."

With that, she took a warm, damp washcloth and wiped my flaccid cock, taking almost unusual care to get it sparkling clean.

Once she was satisfied, she asked, "Can you help me with something?"

I was game for anything, being the kinky bastard that I am, and told her, "Sure. What can I do?"

She opened a cabinet door, and pulled out an enema rig. For a second, I wasn't sure if she wanted to be the nurse or wanted me to be the doctor. Frankly I don't think I cared either way! As it turned out, I got to be the doctor.

She poured some liquid into the bag, turned on the tap and adjusted the temperature, and slowly filled the bag. I would have guessed it held about a liter or so. It had a long, slender, slightly curved nozzle with a rounded bulge about 5" down it, most likely to allow it to remain in place once fully inserted.

She opened up some petroleum jelly and handed me the tip.

"Put this on it," she commanded.

I dutifully smeared the lubricant on the nozzle, stroking it like I would my cock. She took the hose, allowing the nozzle to swing free in the air, and handed me the nozzle and bag. Without a word, she dropped onto the plush rug between the toilet and sink onto her knees, dropped her head to the floor, and reached back and grasping her butt cheeks, squeezed them wide open. Her butthole gaped wide for me.

"Now," she said, and I knelt and after grabbing the nozzle at the base, slowly slid it into her asshole.

Between the lube and her squeezing her hole open, I slid in the nozzle in easily and quickly. I pushed it in past the bulge, which caused her to moan slightly, and then stopped the penetration. I noticed an adjustable clip, and after a second, figured out how to get the liquid flowing.

I opened the valve too far, and she suddenly gasped, "Too fast!"

I adjusted the flow to her liking and held the bag, watching it slowly empty into her rectum. She remained motionless until the bag was completely empty.

"Take it out," she told me.

I removed the nozzle with a slight tug, and once the tip was free, she hopped up and quickly sat on the toilet.

"You go," she said suddenly, and I sat the enema bag on the counter and left.

I didn't shut the door, so I could hear the water flowing, and occasionally partial bits of turd splash into the toilet. I chuckled to myself at what I thought was such a prim and proper woman steadily dumping an enema within earshot of me.

I grabbed a fresh beer and went back into the bedroom. She finally quit flowing, and I heard her doing different things, until finally, as I was about to finish my beer, she came out of the bathroom and back to the bedroom.

"I have to clean my self out really good after I do that," she explained.

Then after climbing onto the bed, she got on her knees and handed me a tube of something with some Oriental writing all over it, and said, "Will you put some of this on me back there?"

With that, she offered me that luscious ass once more. I squeezed a bit onto my middle finger and rubbed it around and into her asshole. It smelled odd but not unpleasant. After I finished, I asked her about it. She explained that it was some kind of special cream that kept her from getting sore.

She took me by the hand then, and sliding off the bed, led me into the kitchen. She talked as she fixed herself some tea.

"My Benny comes home in a week. After that, no more fooling around. This has been fun. Maybe one more time before he comes, and then no more. OK?"

I wanted to say that once was wonderful for me, twice was heaven, but one more session?

But I kept the thought to myself, and said, "I can probably get away once more"

She smiled and sipped her tea.

Since we had the whole day, or at least a good part until the kids came home from school, I took her back to the bedroom, and spent a half hour kissing her entire body, carefully licking and sucking on her breasts until she finally pulled my hand to her pussy. I massaged her clit as I worked on her tits and she rolled through another orgasm.

I climbed on top and did a slow fuck, working a steady pace that was both slow and pressing, until she had yet another orgasm, and after pulling out, turned her around on her knees and I pounded her pussy until I had another orgasm as well.

I wanted to get back into her tight little bottom but she declined, saying she didn't want to get too sore. I finally decided enough was enough, and I think she was grateful for the chance to relax too, so I went home.

We got together once more, early in the afternoon on a cloudless day, and I took her out to my favorite outdoor location, where I was able to observe that flawless body in wonderful sunlight. She reveled in the outdoor action, having never done it with Benny that way. I ate her twice, fucked in two or three positions, and finally finished in her ass. We had a wonderful time, and left to go home.

When we got in my driveway, she turned to me and said, "I enjoyed our fun together."

I agreed with her that I had also had a wonderful time.

She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and said, "See you again, but not for any more sex."

I gave her my most disappointed, pouty lipped look, and said, "I'll miss you."

She laughed, and told me to be quiet, and bounced away toward her house. She was right. We never got together again for sex but she made some wonderful food for us a couple of times and I said goodbye as they left for the last time when Benny finally got an early medical retirement. The only regret was I never knew if she could suck a cock. How did I miss that?

mccrayj
mccrayj
125 Followers