A Dirty Dog Doggin' Around Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh goddamn!" she cried. "Fuck......goddamn!"

I pounded her butt hole as hard as I could now, and felt my own orgasm approach. I stopped rubbing her clit and grabbed both ass cheeks and lifted her slightly, giving me even deeper penetration. She grabbed my arms and held on tight as I finally blew a load deep into her anal cavity. As I began to relax and lose my hard on, she made a sudden jerk and my cock popped out of her ass and all the air that had been in there was expelled with one loud farting noise. It blew light brown lube and cum mix all over my crotch and thighs. She jumped off the bed and ran for the bathroom.

Now normally, she was really shy about sitting on the pot. I had already broached that subject with her one time when I asked her to piss for me. But this time, she didn't act like she cared, and sat there with her legs open as I watched cum and lube leak from her ass, assisted by another fart.

"Oh God, I know you think I am so damn nasty now," she said.

"Not at all," I assured her, "you get some air pushed up in there and the lubricant and cum mix together to make you feel like you really need to go."

She looked at me for a second before crying, "Get out of here, dammit."

I heard her push another dribble into the pot, and then the sound of toilet paper and a flush. She came out of the bathroom and wouldn't look at me.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

She grabbed her wine and downed the last of it.

"I never have done that around a guy," she said.

"What," I asked, "pass some gas? In this case it's really alright since I am the one who put it in you."

She didn't seem too resigned about it but after I refilled her wine and got me a beer, she seemed to chill a little.

I finally asked, "So how did you like it?"

She glowered at me for a minute, and then broke into a low chuckle.

"At first I didn't think I could do it," she said, "but then it started to feel good, and when you lifted my ass up I thought I was going to have a cum without you doing my button. I never felt like that before."

I laughed, and told her, "Just rest then, and we will do it again soon, and I promise this time I won't dump as much cum in there as I just did."

"Thanks for nothing, asshole," she told me with a smile.

After a short rest, giving me time to recover, I ate her pussy again, and then had her get into a doggy style position while I fucked her ass, and got her to grab her ass cheeks and spread them for me. Then I had her lay flat on her stomach while I banged away at her ass. Then I had her climb on top facing away from me and ride my cock with her ass.

As she did that, I got her to rub her clit at the same time and she got another orgasm in the process. Finally I got her back on her knees, had her grab that luscious brown butt and spread it open for me again, and pounded that butt hole until I blew another load. This time she didn't blast all over me, but I didn't tell her that she had a turd drop in there and when I pulled my cock out, the head was pretty well covered in shit.

I left her laying face down on the bed and cleaned my cock in the bathroom. As I was finishing, she came in.

"I gotta pee," she told me.

"Knock yourself out," I answered.

"I mean leave, asshole!" she shouted.

"No, asshole," I snapped back, "just go ahead and piss."

She looked at me, and finally said, "You're not leaving are you?"

"No, now go on and piss," I said.

She frowned at me, and watched as I finished cleaning my cock. She hadn't seen my cock earlier because I had wiped it off quickly with toilet paper and flushed it. As she sat there looking at me, I straddled her legs, gently put my hand behind her head and eased my cock to her mouth. She took it, and started to suck. After a few seconds I heard the first dribble of piss in the bowl, and then a steady stream.

I was beginning to get hard when she took my cock out and said, "You are one, nasty ass white boy."

I laughed and asked, "And don't you just love it?"

She laughed and said I was turning her into a real slut. I replied that once a slut, always a slut. She laughed and grabbed my cock and threatened to pull it off. We played for a few minutes and went back to the living room, both of us still naked.

I marveled at how easily she would go naked now, letting the monsters swing around freely. She had also gotten away from wearing the big, loose shirts as much, after getting comfortable with her body.

We sat on the couch facing each other, she with her wine, me with a beer, and she asked, "How I am supposed to get Gregory to put his Johnson up my butt? He has never mentioned it and never seemed to even want to mess with it."

"Hmmm," I mused, "you must have decided you like that."

She sighed, and finally smiled and said, "As crazy as I thought you were, I really ended up liking it. Now, what about Gregory?"

I asked her where the book was, and turned to a letter near the end where a couple engaged in their first anal sex. I told her to leave the magazine turned to that story beside the bed one evening, and if he asked, tell him that she had just been looking for something new sexually to do and was reading this great story. I figured once he read the story, he would either want to try or be completely against it.

I actually hoped he would be too uptight to try it, which would keep me fucking that black ass for a while. Unfortunately for me, it didn't work out. LaDonna told me later that Gregory had read the story and got so hot he wanted to try it immediately. She played like she wasn't sure if she could, so he was really gentle and such, and she was careful not to let him notice that she was mauling her clit after she got on her knees to let him pound her asshole, and she had a great orgasm with him.

Unfortunately, Gregory was due to finish his drill instructor assignment soon. He had gotten promoted and had already gotten orders to head to Washington, D.C. I got to spend a long afternoon with LaDonna before they left, and we went around the world twice, and did about everything we could feasibly do to each other.

I fucked her mouth, her pussy, her ass, between the monsters, ate her pussy, did a 69 for a while, we did every position we could think of trying, in every room in the house. I fucked her ass while she buried a big vibrator in her pussy. She drank wine until she was ready to pop, and I ate her pussy in the shower until she finally got a cum and started pissing simultaneously. I let her blast it all over my chest and lower body.

But in all the time I had known her, she never kissed me. This time, before I left, she kissed me, just a quick peck at first, then a long, deep, soul kiss. She ground her crotch against me as we kissed, and I was hard again within seconds.

She pulled away and patted my cock, and said, "Get out of here. I will always remember all the things you did for me. Gregory has no idea how much I learned from you that has made things with him so much better."

I smiled and wistfully left. Shortly after, they moved away and I never saw her again.