A Dirty Kind of Clean

Story Info
Coming home from work to a nice surprise.
1.7k words
4.45
15.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers

I've been away from this site for a while , but now I have a few more stories to share with you all. I enjoy getting comments and suggestions from my readers.

*

The day I had was hot and miserable. The only thing I wanted was to come home and hop in the shower. Since we had just installed an in line water heater, that meant I didn't have to worry about running out of hot water. I figured about 45 minutes should make me feel human. At the very least 30 minutes. When I walked in the door, I called out your name and didn't hear a reply. Puzzled, as you were normally there when I got home, I wandered through the house looking for you. Getting close to the bedroom, I could hear the sound of the shower and your voice moaning slightly. Coming into the bathroom, I could see you through the glass of the shower door. You were leaning against the wall of the shower with the water running over and a cloud of steam rising in ther air. Since you had left the door open, I was able to slip inside and watch you for a few minutes.

The look on your face was one of pure ecstasy, and when my eyes trailed lower, I could see why. You had one leg propped up on the edge of the shower and your hand was buried between your creamy thighs. Instantly, I began to get hard as you massaged your clit with one finger and your other hand came up to squeeze your breast. You head was thrown back and I could hear your moaning over the sound of the shower. Silently, I began to shed my clothes, leaving them where they lay. As I peeled off my jeans, my erection sprang free. Now rock hard, it pulsed and jumped before me. I continued to watch you in the shower as you dipped your middle finger downward to slip it between your folds and into your canal. Your moans became louder as you fingered yourself and I could see that, by the angle of your hand, your palm was grinding into your nub. I stood there, transfixed. In all the time we had been together, I had never seen you pleasure yourself, and I was liking what I saw.

Your head was moving back and forth, your cries filling the tiny room. The hand on your breast was tweaking the nipple, making it rigid, then skipped to the other to do the same. My hand stole it's way down to grip my shaft on it's own accord. As the finger in you pumped in and out, your hips began to buck. Your cries raised to a fever pitch and I realized you were having an orgasm. Your legs trembled under you. I shifted slightly and bumped the bathroom sink, causing the toothbrushes to rattle a little bit in their glass. Your eyes flew open and you saw me standing there, hard on in hand. Before you say anything, I moved to the shower and stepped inside.

I reached out and took you in my arms, the hot spray hitting us both. Your slick body pressed to me. I leaned my head down and kissed you deeply, passionately. You wrapped one arm around my neck and slid the other between us to grab my rod. The water made it slide easily in your hand. After a few moments of kissing, you let go and pushed me away. Quickly, you reached over to grab the washcloth and the soap. You lathered the cloth and turned me around, running it along my shoulders and my back. A groan of sheer pleasure escaped from me. After the day I'd dealt with, just the feel of your hands on me made everything better. You worked your way down my back and started cleaning my butt. Taking the edge of your hand, you slipped it between my cheeks to make sure that everything was clean. As you cleaned my cheeks, you massaged them also.

Dropping to one knee, you lathered you way down one leg, then back up the other, making sure to get both the front and back. I felt the somewhat rough surface of the cloth scrape along the underside of my scrotum, and my erection jumped from the stimulation. You stood up and turned me to face you, running the cloth over my chest, slowly and caressingly. You have always had a fascination with my chest, and you spent several long moments running your hands over it, before moving down to my abdomen. Then further down still, until the washcloth was wrapped around my manhood. Through the fabric, you stroked along my shaft for several moments until you were sure that it was not only clean, but polished as well.

Tossing the washcloth to the side, you shoved me directly under the spray to rinse off. The water sluiced over me, washing away the dirt and soap, leaving me clean. You looked up at me with a gleam in your eye and began to kiss my chest. You trailed your lips over the expanse of my chest, then lower to my belly. Finally, you dropped to your knees in the stall and, in one swift motion, took my entire length in your mouth. Your tongue danced along my shaft as I sucked in a breath. You mouth was warm, wet, and wonderful. You slid your hands over my hips and back to grip my ass, holding me still while you bobbed your head back and forth, driving me crazy. I reached down and fisted your wet hair in my hands. You lips and tongue sent shivers through my body. It didn't take long before I was at the point of explosion. Before I could lose my load, however, you let go with a pop and stood up. I groaned from the need and grabbed you. I spun you around and bent you over at the waist. You ass was so perfectly inviting, and your swollen lips beckoned me from in between you legs.

I stepped up to you as you braced your hands on the wall and the water pounded down on us. Taking my rod in one hand, I swept it up and down your entrance several times before inserting just the head. I took hold of your hips and slid all the way into you, your muscles pulling at me and drawing me in further. Foregoing the usual steady pace I would normally set, I began to pump away with a wild rhythm. The water pounded down on us as I repeatedly slammed myself home. The sound of the shower mixed with the sound of my hips slapping into your ass cheeks and your moans. I slid my hands up your sides and took a breast in each hand, feeling the water slicked nipples under my palms. As I pumped you from behind, you pushed back, your moans becoming erratic as your breathing became shallower. I knew that you were getting close, and I desperately clutched to whatever self-control I had left.

Suddenly, you back arched upward and you screamed out, and I could tell that you were coming. I held onto one of your breasts with one hand and reached underneath with the other to flick my middle finger over your clit to intensify your climax. Lifting off the wall, you came to a standing position even as you shuddered with your orgasm weaving it's way through you. Keeping your hips pushed back to maintain our link, you pressed your shoulders against my chest. With one hand on your breast and the other between your thighs, I leaned down and kissed the side of your neck, tasting the water mixed with the slight tang of your diluted sweat. You shuddering tapered off and, with one last shiver, your head fell forward under the spray.

You pulled forward off of me and turned to face me, taking my face in your hands and kissing me deeply. You spun us both around until your back was against the wall. Putting your arms around my neck, you raised one leg to wrap it around my hips. I felt the tip of my pole brush your lips and reached down to grip the shaft and guide it home. Standing in the shower, I slide myself into you again, the feeling of your slick walls making all thought exit my mind. I let my hands fall to grab your ass and lift you slightly as I pinned you to the wall like a butterfly. You buried your head in the crook between my neck and shoulder, you other leg coming up around my hip, so that I held you up against the wall and your ankles locked behind my back.

Giving up any and idea of gentleness, I spread my feet slightly for balance and pounded into like a madman. Through your moans, I heard you cry out, telling me to go harder and faster. I happily obliged to the best of my ability. The water raining down on us made our skin slippery. You moved your hips and much as you could, but your inner muscles were able to milk my member, and within just a few minutes, I felt myself ready to spill my load. With your head still buried in the crook of my neck, I heard you tell me that you about to come again, then beg me to come with you. Releasing all the remaining bits of control that I had left, I raced toward the finish. I heard you cry out against my shoulder and your muscles clench me. That was all that it took, and I slammed home one more time, spraying my load into you. My mind swam as the climax erased all thought and left just you and me there, even the deluge from the shower forgotten momentarily. The only thing that I could feel was your body on mine as you quaked shivered with your own orgasm, and your muscles milking me for every last drop. We stayed that way for what seemed like forever, time being a concept we couldn't remember. Finally, after a while, your legs loosened around me and fell away. I shifted to take some of my weight off of you, and my member slipped from you. We stayed, however, holding each other until our strength came back. When we could move our heads, we looked at one another and grinned. There was no better style of getting clean than doing it in a dirty way.

sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers