A Dirty Little Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
Infidelity is an addiction in this household.
3.2k words
4.05
107.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women apparently believe one of the greatest days in their life will be/is/was their wedding day, perhaps because they were brought up to believe that's how it would be. Guys apparently believe it marks a particular day – a ceremonial day – in their life filled with so much crap, although without being unduly cynical some guys will believe and say what they are expected to think and say.

Garth Junket just took it in his stride, doing nothing to interfere with head-rush the women on both sides for his wedding to the young woman of his fancy on The Great Day.

As a diversion to wedding day boredom he managed to feel up chief bridesmaid Cindy behind the locked door of the laundry leading into the hallway and even had a couple of fingers working but she wouldn't allow him to insert anything else, which perhaps was just as well because Cindy's mother came in through the outside door they'd overlooked locking. Mon was searching for her missing daughter.

"You bastard," Mrs Cousins said to Garth and practically hauled her youngest daughter away by the nose. Cindy managed to bleat, "Call me as soon as you return from your honeymoon – I may well reconsider."

"You dirty little nymphomaniac," snorted Mrs Cousins, twisting her daughter's ear.

Mrs Cousins must have a short memory, Garth sighed. Five years ago she'd been happy to allow him to dip into her for almost a month and when the family went to the coast for two weeks she loaned him her car. That was meant to be all square but on her return she demanded another two weeks' on-call fucking as his penalty for not leaving the car gassed up. Older women can be really hard on a younger guy.

Garth sighed again thinking of another older woman. His Vicki's mom tended to twitch whenever he entered the room where she sat alone, leaving him with the impression that Mrs Bycroft yearned to try out what her daughter was experiencing at the hands of her chosen one. The truth was Garth was quite looking forward to becoming overwhelmed by Anna Bycroft's tits – they were 40-DD in size as he'd read the label when going through her lingerie drawer looking for vibrators and dirty DVDs.

One day when father Bycroft was in the pool and mother and daughter were at the hairdresser's he found the DVDs and a whole cache of toys below the floorboards in her dressing room under the seat where she sat to remove shoes presumably swollen after a day hitting the malls. He'd nosed the floorboards suspiciously wondering why the seat was in that particular position – and found the secret place to push to activate the spring-loaded mechanism – traces of nail polish that had adhered to the pressure spot.

Ingenious, Mrs Bycroft.

Since turning eighteen six years ago he'd seduced the pick of his mother's friends and true nympho Cynthia Stiles was way out in front. He thought perhaps his mother might top Cynthia and now new friend Mrs Bycroft was a lady in waiting for him. In one aspect she was way out in front.

Don't imagine Garth being too much of a gentleman to shaft his mother or his sister, Possessing good intelligence he knew those two loudmouths would tell everyone in confidence and guess what? Yeah, he'd end up thumbing a lift out of town. Another of his mom's high performing friends was also a loudmouth but Garth had shut her trap by warning her than if he heard the hint of a rumor that he'd been shafting her, the fact that her husband Frank had a boyfriend of almost ten years' standing would be spread like wildfire. That same night the now ever so loving Angela Owens introduced him to backdoor magic.

Just before noon Garth was asked to return to his own house five properties along the street from his in-laws-to-be because Vicki was returning from the beautician's and they must not see one another until Vicki entered the church.

Fair enough, once she was home the cackling would really start. His mom kissed him and said his father was at golf. They'd both be home soon to have late lunch and dress for the wedding.

* * *

Of all the vocations Gina Reid had tried, floristry had proven to be the best. She was always meeting interesting people, mostly women and a few guilty men rushing in to buy 'I'm sorry' bouquets. She was now alone in the luxurious home of the bride groom's parents finishing off floral arrangements as part of the setting for the indoor and outdoor photographs of the happy couple. Although forty, Gina never had been in such an impressive home – her home would almost fit into the lounge.

She finished her tasks. Soft music was coming from somewhere and had played for the ninety minutes she'd been at work. It was soothing and romantic – no breaks for ads or station announcements. She closed her eyes and holding out her arms pretended to be dancing at her next wedding, that is if she succeeded in finding a third louse.

A body floated against her, taking her right hand, the other hand encircling her waist.

"Aaaaaagh!" she screamed in fright. The neighbor's dog barked and she looking into smiling eyes and a young face that didn't seem to be threatening her with rape, murder or mayhem.

Recovering, she said nothing. He said nothing and began dancing the foxtrot with her seriously. He bent forward and kissed her under her left ear.

Ohmigod, she thought, heart leaping and she almost tumbled into an orgasm – not likely but the thought appealed. The guy was a kid not far beyond half her age. She pressed forward and confirmed – horny, too.

She was a little put out; the kid could have said, "Shall we dance?" instead of just moving in and almost making her pee in fright.

The music stopped momentarily.

"Shall we fuck?"

Gina's mouth dropped open. What do you say when a kid asks you that? He looked about twenty-five so would know what to do. Super active kids that age these days – girls included – had acquired perhaps three times the sexual experience she'd managed amassed at forty despite she being relaxed about putting it around.

"Let's pull a tit out while you consider your answer."

Gina watched fascinated as he slipped off her right shoulder strap, reached in and pulled down her bra and emerged holding her boob with its expanding nipple. How had he done that so effortlessly, so smoothly, so quickly, without her being scratched or she feeling any discomfort? She was aware her heart-rate had increased and suddenly her breath caught as a series of little flutters swept her body, indicating she was having a series of tiny orgasms of the emotional kind, although she knew her vaginal walls were wetting up in anticipation of the real thing.

She groaned. And then pulled away saying hoarsely, No, no. I don't know you."

"Fair enough, then humor me by sucking my dick."

"Who are you?"

"I live here."

"Oh God, you're the bridegroom."

"Yes, does that make you horny?"

Gina didn't know what to say because that disclosure had made her horny. She took the sensible approach: "I'm sorry; I'm hired help. I must leave."

"Okay," Garth said coming up behind her as she attended to her exposed boob. "Allow me to finger you."

She didn't say anything so she leaned in against him and allowed her dress front to be pulled up and his fingers to sneak in under the leg of her knickers and wander in unchallenged. The digits went deeply.

"Gosh, you are a hot bitch; you're dripping."

"Ooooh," Gina groaned.

"Hello," called Garth's mother from the front hallway.

"Some other time; lovely feeling cunt," Garth smiled. He stood back to allow her to pull down her dress, gather her things and go clickety-click on her high heels to find his mother.

Chloe came into the kitchen where Garth was eating an apple.

"Hello darling, you are looking ever so relaxed," she said, kissing him. Before Garth realized what she was up to she'd removed the apple from his hand, smelt his fingers and said, "I thought so, you naughty boy; the flower woman's face was scarlet."

Chloe sucked his fingers. "I could go her myself and she'd more my age. Finger me darling."

"Get stuffed," Garth said, feeling surly.

"I probably will several times tonight but mommy would like an early one from her little boy who is about to get married."

"You'll boast to your friends you've fucked your son."

"So what, does it really matter?"

Garth had to wonder about that.

"Okay, remove your knickers and bend over the table."

"Oh goodie, I like doggy but rarely get it."

"Hi guys," said daughter/sister Soho coming into the room.

"Hi," Garth said, leaning on the bench, chewing his apple.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Soho asked intrigued, catching her mom with her pants below her knees.

The atmosphere in the light, airy room crackled with tension and Garth lost his erection as if it had been punctured.

"The elastic is cutting into me, just taking them off."

"But Garth – he's watching."

"Well, he and I have watched those tapes of you and Alan that Alan took by remote-mounted camera and YOU couldn't say you were removing your knickers to take to the laundry."

"Ohmigod, my private tapes. How could you go prying into my room?"

"Apologize please Soho. Garth and I went to watch TV and your tape automatically started playing just as Alan began squirting on to you. Frankly I thought it was disgusting."

Soho looked ready to die. "Oh, I'm sorry mom, you too Garth. I'm so terribly sorry."

"It's okay Soho. Your tits droop a bit but you have a great ass."

"Garth!" the two women shouted.

"Hey, hey," Garth soothed. "It's only sex. Give me a look at it mom."

"I really don't..."

"Come on mom, he's not going to bite it."

"I sincerely hope not," Chloe said, pulling up her dress.

"That's a really AAA class, mom – you ought to be very proud of it," Garth said.

"I want her to shave," Soho moaned, "but mom says dad would have a fit – that he finds it revolting to look at it even when it's partly screened by fuzz."

"He had a Baptist upbringing," Chloe reminded her smart-ass children.

"Come and give me a rub Soho, Garth refuses to touch me."

"He's like that with me. Perhaps the truth is he's gay."

"Go bite you bums," Garth said, wandering off, listening to his mom and sister giggling and his mom asking, "Do you think her meant bite there?"

Oh my, grinned Garth as he climbed the stairs; what a guy has to go through having a delinquent for a mother and a sister who keeps four pairs of handcuffs and a chain neck leash in her underwear drawer.

* * *

Vicki entered her parent's house as if she were the fairy queen and looked stunning. Well, she had been three-and-a-half hours being pushed, tweaked, bathed, massaged among other things in receiving the Wedding Special including a Brazilian wax, in the drag on daddy's billfold to the tune of $920.00. Like Garth she was 5ft 10, athletically lean, good looking and blonde only Garth's hair color was natural.

After the women assisting her mother had eyed her critically and heaped praise, Vicki rushed to her bedroom with chief bridesmaid Cindy.

"What's up – your mom is looking daggers at you?"

"She caught me in the laundry when Garth had three fingers up me."

"You bitch, fucking my husband on his wedding day!"

"No, no – it wasn't like that. I refused to allow him to shaft me so we were engaged in the compromise when mom burst in."

"Oh, good girl. He's had your two sisters so I wouldn't have been really upset had he finally nailed you on my wedding day."

Cindy grinned. "Vicki, I had to ensure he comes to you on his wedding night fully loaded."

Vicki kissed her best friend who nodded when Vicki asked did she want to see the result of the Brazilian wax. With practiced ease Cindy helped undress her friend while Vicki sighed and said, "If he comes to bed with even one shot left I'll be grateful. Go down on me, darling."

Best man Steve Jack and groomsman Eddie Hunt sneaked into Garth's apartment above the garages with a hot looking eighteen-year-old they'd picked up at the mall.

"She's agreed to stay here watching your collection of DVDs until after the wedding photographs have been taken," Steve said. "We'll need sexual relief after enduring all that crap."

"Good thinking – how much?"

"Fifty bucks but Eddie and I are paying that. Come on, you go first on this first round – it's our pre-wedding treat. I'll go last because you guys know I have the biggest bang."

* * *

TWO WEEKS' LATER the happy couple was in the process of coming out of the baby talk post-wedding phase of chatting in bed. Garth often did the talking because Vicki would have her mouth full. The apartment above the garage was light and airy like the kitchen in the house, with lots of glass, mostly facing the new neighbors – a fairly old couple in their late forties who'd permanently turned their sofa away from the TV in their upstairs bedroom so they could enjoy watching Garth and Vicki in action each early morning and throughout quite a bit of the evening.

The stains on the sofa were from Jill creaming herself when forgetting to sit on a towel. Rogan's contribution to the stains was negligible – Jill caught most of his jizz by darting forward with mouth opened wide.

One morning Jill phoned the newly-weds.

"Hi, it's Jill Farrington your neighbor. We often wave greetings and once I handed you some spinach across the fence – remember?"

Vicki had to think and then: "Oh yes, the woman with a lined face and hanging boobs."

"You remember – I'm flattered. Come to dinner this evening if that's suitable. Are you free?"

"Yes, that would be lovely. We were staying in tonight doing the same old thing."

Jill spluttered into her phone, grabbing a boob to calm herself.

"What could I bring as our small contribution?"

"Oh, very nice. Perhaps a bottle of good wine and er."

"Pardon me, what's 'er'?"

"Er, some fancy condoms."

Vicki laughed and said Jill should not feel embarrassed. It was a great idea and she asked excitedly, "Are you able to serve dinner early?"

They sat at the dinner table nervously.

"This is soup," Jill explained, having placed tomato soup in front of everyone.

"Oh, this is amazing, tomato soup," Vicki said with the excitement of someone discovering more Dead Sea Scrolls.

Tension was high and the cheeks of Vicki, Jill and Rogan flamed red. Playing with his soup Garth enquired politely, "Have you two fucked your neighbors when living in other locations?"

Rogan jerked backwards and fell off his chair while his wife convulsed forward, her auburn hair falling into her soup.

When order was restored Garth suggested everyone have a turn describing personal 'sexcapades' to help warm everyone up. It was a hilarious dinner and they went to bed highly excited, Rogan only plunging into Vicki with four strokes before almost blowing the end out of his vibrating condom. Well, he was highly aroused and restricted in his movements because Garth was under Vicki up her butt and Jill was sitting backwards on Garth's face and leaning forward with a meaty boob in her hands attempting to ram it down Garth's throat and screaming at him to "bite the bitch".

Hours later, saying an exhausted goodbye, Jill said, "You must come again" producing a round of groans.

Staggering home drunk and sated, the newly-weds spent ten minutes taking turns to try to get the key into the lock. Unable to accomplish that simple task Garth climbed on to the roof at great peril and managed to gain entry through an open skylight, dropping heavily on to the dinning room dresser, breaking two wedding gift vases that neither of them liked and kicked over the best china dinner plates that Vicki had lazily not put away. They both hated the dinner set from Vicki's grandparents anyway, and later would accept they'd have to use the insurance money to buy a replacement set of their choice. All in all, they'd had a fantastic night although just when climbing into bed frantic door-knocking reminded Garth to go out and let Vicki into the apartment.

"Promise me you'll never have sex with anyone else unless I'm present," Garth asked, ripping Vicki's clothes off her because she was desperate to get her spinning head down in bed.

"I promise to be faithful to you my darling," said the dirty little slut, falling asleep without extracting a similar promise from her skunk of a husband.

As soon as Garth left for work next morning – he was financial controller at Computer Games International Corporation – the plumber arrived to fix Vicki's leaking faucet – er the leaking bathroom faucet, not that the distinction really matters because when she returned to bed yawning Rex the plumber joined her. Vicki really enjoyed her first experience of marital infidelity and decided to widen that experience.

Meanwhile, as always after a night of lust and booze, Garth was fired up ready to plunder with the zeal of the Seventeenth Century pirate captain. He called in two of his staff, Suzie and Helen, whom he'd been told had been caught in the restroom dicking each other with a double-ended dong. Being so engaged they hadn't had time to disengage when a female cleaner used a pass key to enter the room.

"Suzie and Helen – I have in front of me a report describing in great detail what someone saw in the restroom the other day." Looking at the blank piece of paper Garth added, "I see this recommended action for such behavior is instant dismissal. Are you able to convince me I should let you off with a severe warning?"

Suzie looked ready to cry but Helen simply winked at Garth and locked the office door. "Remove your panties and lean over the boss's desk," smart Helen said to her colleague as she removed her panties. Leaning over the desk and spotting the blank piece of paper Helen just smiled, having no intention of disclosing Garth's wicked misdemeanor as she'd waited two years for him to fuck her.

"Get your tits out," Garth said, dropping his trousers. He'd been waiting two years for the opportunity to fuck the prudish Helen Colson. He didn't lock the connecting door to his PA's office because she'd brought in the two women on Garth's request and would have guessed something was up so would now be looking through the slightly open door. Nothing like keeping your mistress keen by learning she has competition other than the wife, was Garth's thinking.

In bed that night Garth yawned and said he was tired and Vicki said she was too – the plumber had spent much of the working day fixing the one tap and then announced the service was complimentary. Their light went out and the disappointed neighbors turned the sofa around and watched TV. "That dirty little marriage is on the rocks," Jill predicted.

To Be Continued...