A Dirty Little Marriage Ch. 02

Story Info
The core to this marraige is seduction of anyone.
3.2k words
4.02
51.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the plump rounded buttocks on the bed, hairy pussy dripping, Garth Junket thought some people would allege it was immoral to enter your mother-in-law but really he had no say in the matter: Anna Bycroft had come home unexpectedly with his wife Vicki and had discovered him with her secret cache of dirty DVDs out on the floor of her dressing room.

The hairs on the back of his neck telegraphed her arrival but too late – caught red-handed and red faced.

Anna smiled and all she said was, "I want you here at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. Bring condoms,"

Well, Garth didn't have to try to work out what was on her mind. Far from her mind was any attempt to chastise him; all she wanted was a sample of what her daughter was receiving to determine the quality of Vicki's sex life. So here they were, ready for their 2 o'clock appointment or was that 2 o'cock appointment? He sniggered.

Garth had knocked on the door. No reply, so he tried the handle and the door opened; he called out, "Hi Mrs Bycroft."

"Lock it and come to the bedroom," she called. As he entered Garth saw Anna climbing on to the bed, her big tits swaying and that almost had his dick rip through his trousers.

"Okay, my dirty little boy who sneaks through mommy's hideout, let's see how good you are at the real thing."

Poor Mr Bycroft – unless built like a horse he'd find hitting the sides difficult, Garth thought, as he slipped one, two and then three fingers in to work her up tempo. She lubed pretty quickly.

"Slide your whole hand in – that's if you haven't been picking your nose," she said coarsely. That interested her dirty little boy because he hadn't fisted anyone before. Even her daughter Vicki had her tongue out bellowing like a cow calving when he inserted the third finger to give her a thrill. But that tightness is why they had great sex.

Anna turned and grabbed Garth's erection. "Wow, not bad – in fact a beauty. I was going to suggest an ass fuck to make it tighter for you but there's enough here to scrape my walls into a frenzy."

Not a show, Garth thought, pulling his fist out against suction with a revolting sounding PLOP!

"You have sensitive fingers – that was lovely."

Garth's dick swelled a little thicker in pride.

"Well, don't stand there fiddling your dick. Shove it in."

Garth cringed. There was little sexy about her manner; she sounded like a testy mom telling her little boy to clean his damn teeth, alleging they were turning green.

He shoved it in, much like a bull charging a gate, and she surprised him by grunting, and surprised even more by wriggling her hips until he found with her in this adjusted position he was touching the sides. Yippee, he'd be able to generate friction and ejaculate naturally instead of doing a hand job over her fat guts.

They hit their rhythm and he had to admit she was good, better than average in fact. But she sweated, copiously. He looked at a rivulet running down her back and somehow that seemed sexy or least his cock thought so because it thickened. Anna felt that and panted and requested, "Turn me over before you finish and fuck my tits – usually I don't get anything more than Missionary."

Garth was really getting into it now. In a strange way, although distancing herself emotionally from him, she was winding him up sexually. He bent forward and grabbing under her, rudely played at 'milking the cow'. She didn't seem to mind, in fact she began bucking and grunting, putting more effort into her work until she climaxed with a roar. Just as she finished he shot his load.

"Oh, I wanted that into my mouth with you shooting between my tits."

"Give me a couple of minutes to revive and we'll do that."

"What?"

"The encore. Surely you get that?"

"No – never."

Anna slid her legs off the bed and Garth lay on her, resting. It was very comfortable, he thought, learning there were advantages of shafting fat women.

"You're great, much better than I expected."

"Oh thanks," she said dryly. "Actually that was close to being my most enjoyable fuck in memory."

"Thanks, that's the kindest thing you've ever said to me Anna."

"Anna now is it?"

"Yes."

"My family will guess you've fucked me to become that intimate."

"Then you just suggest I call you Anna when next Vicki and I dine with you guys. That would sound perfectly natural and none of them would suspect me of having fucked someone of your age."

"You are a dirty little mother-fucker," Anna bellowed in laughter.

Looking at Anna's hands against Mammary Mountains ready to slam them as a landslide against his precious dick, Garth inadvertently trembled.

Noticing that Anna gasped, "Oh don't come just by looking at them; I know my nipples look enraged but that's natural – I work my toys on them, you see."

Garth climbed all over her and it appeared to him that the central crevice looked too big for just spit to provide the starting lube; she'd toweled off the sweat. So he reached behind and she sighed as he scooped into her cavern and hauled out a quarter cup of mixed fluids and rubbed it between the sides of her tits and placed his length up slime valley. As she pushed tit against him he had to work blind as his sliding dick was engulfed by tit meat.

He watched fascinated as sweat dripped over her three chins until the sight of that was just too much for him. "Open mouth," he gasped and pumped one strong burst that had her swallowing with a smaller follow-up to come. The last missile reached only her lowest chin."

Anna smacked her lips: "Wonderful. Will we do this again?"

"Who knows?"

"That answer is good enough for me."

Garth returned to work like a man who'd just been run over by a bus. Food and a beer brought him back to life.

Wife Vicki occasionally caught Garth with his pants down. In other words, on the toilet. She would giggle, slip off her panties and sit off him, holding her nose while he finished off and then wouldn't allow him to leave until she'd gotten herself off, riding Cowgirl. His favorite lucky fuck was to catch her leaning down over the basket in the laundry. He'd sneak up, dick in hand and jumping her would have her skirt up over her ass and slip his dick in under the side of her panties while she screamed blue murder, making no effort of course to straighten up. She called it 'rape' and maintained it gave her some of her best orgasms.

Other things about their marriage appealed to them. Eating out, going to a movie they both liked, leaving town for the weekend and...and...well, that was about all. They didn't have much else in common and both found it hard work conversing at any length. The things they disliked about each other probably could have filled a notebook, but rather than grizzle they'd turned to hug and move on to fuck.

Quite a normal young couple really.

Their mutual interest extended slightly quite by chance. Garth returned home at 5:30 instead of the usual 6:00 to 7:00 one weekday to find Vicki in a sixty-nine with someone. He leaned against the door, arms folded against his chest to indicate a non-threatening manner, wondering if their electrical work as well as the plumbing was now being done free of charge.

"Hi."

His glazed-eye wife looked straight up at him and screamed, "Oh fuck, Garth!" With Vicki lifting he had a good view of a pussy but didn't recognize it. Then from behind the ass of Vicki came the familiar face of Cindy.

"Hi Garth – have a good day?"

"How-yer-doing Cindy; okay I guess by your dribbling chin?"

She giggled.

Almost hysterical, Vicki pleaded with Garth to leave the room because he was embarrassing her.

"No Garth, jump in with us," Cindy urged.

Garth thought it only polite to respond to the guest.

"Oh Garth, this is so embarrassing," Vicki said, holding up his boner and running her tongue up from his balls in a continuous movement, just how he liked it, then ending is juicy licks between his shaft and cockhead.

"Do that twenty more times and you're embarrassment will be rewarded with an eyeful," Garth said sounding like a very forgiving husband. He couldn't see his wife because Cindy was kneeling over him, looking down and spreading wide, watching his tongue flicking around before sliding in to where she wanted it to send her into ecstasy.

Cindy stayed the night and Garth had pizzas delivered which they ate in bed, Cindy and Garth sucking beers, Vicki preferring one of her ready-to-drink alcoholic mixes.

This became a Wednesday fixture and would continue for a great number of years, long after Cindy married; her husband had to look after himself on Wednesdays until his mother-in-law saw the opportunity and began looking after him on Wednesdays.

* * *

Changes were occurring at work for Garth. His PA was pregnant; she wasn't sure who the father was but still applied for a transfer. Just as Garth was deciding to split the PA duties into two and appoint Suzie and Helen, he was head-hunted by a much larger corporation that manufactured and sold stockings and pantyhose internationally.

Garth was a tit man, not a leg man, but that was about to change because the women recruited by his new employer were not hired for bust size like most corporations; no, they were selected on the basis of long, slender and shapely legs. With great legs all around him noticing them was unavoidable.

The director of human resources – a male – assisted Garth to select his PA. The HR guy was impressed that the corporation's new director of financial services short-listed three from the thirty-three listed as being suitable and the one selected actually could operate a computer and in fact was a Business School graduate. Garth saw no disadvantage that she was married; being aware most married people are susceptible to the occasional chance of a fling.

Garth was truly satisfied. Although he was a couple of inches shorter than Farrah, that didn't matter. She possessed a tight pair of reasonably prominent breasts but she alone of the three had answered his improper question during the face-to-face - 'Are you at all promiscuous?' - with a 'No!', delivered with a glare. He rubbed his hands in glee when she phoned her acceptance of the job offer, knowing he would have to mount a skilful campaign if he were to slip between Farrah's long legs; he was tiring of having pussy turned up for him at his slightest whim.

The first breakthrough came when Farrah actually laughed at one of his wisecracks. Garth later managed to slip in one with sexual overtones – a bad blonde joke actually which he told with a calculated risk: Farrah is blonde. She fixed her steely stare on him for a second, and then cracked into a smile, saying, "You really are funny." Garth felt like masturbating in celebration. She hadn't said the joke was funny, which it was, but rather he was funny. Oh Farrah, what else interests you about me?

A week later Garth was required to hire a new financial controller for a distant regional office, requiring an overnight stay. He knew this was it – he'd take Farrah, fill her with liquor and have her perform a BJ to break the ice between them. He danced around his desk.

Garth first invited Vicki to accompany him after taking care in setting the date of the interviews; corporation rules were no-one was authorized to hire staff without having a qualified person sit with him/her as a panel. The rule didn't specify what qualification or whether the second person had to be a member of staff which would allow inclusion of an outside consultant. Vicki declined the offer with regret, saying on that date she would be in the middle of preparing monthly reports for her employer. Garth had set the date knowing that but had one more little disappointment to bear - as he'd knew he's be told about. Vicki sighed, "Oh too bad, that night you're away is a Wednesday – Cindy's night. She kissed him and said with glee, "Oh my poor boy" when noting his contrived expression of extreme disappointment.

With hormones running high Garth approached the desk from behind and leaned over Farrah's left shoulder, aware that made her nervous.

"Hi," she said, sounding not at all nervous.

She also sounded a little excited at being asked to make the over-night trip. She called her husband and it became clear she had a commitment. "Sorry, David said his company's dinner is on that evening; the directors check out wives that night before completing promotion decisions."

"That's okay – I'll ask HR to find me a reliable guy."

"No guys are reliable."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard," she giggled.

Garth had a vision of an ice maiden and thought a thaw surrounds Mrs Farrah Jackson's lovely legs.

Her phone went so he returned to his office. She came running in, slightly pink. "My husband just phoned – David apologizes, he gave me the wrong date. The company dinner is Wednesday fortnight. I can come."

"I certainly hope so," Garth said, keeping his voice neutral, and then shone a sly smile when notice her slightly pink face was now a very pink face, advancing into red when she noticed his cheeky smile.

Garth gave her travel and hotel instructions to make the bookings and left the room, thinking at worst she would book him into that hotel and book herself into another half a mile away.

Two hours later the computer print-out of air tickets and hotel confirmation were on his desk. He smiled triumphantly. She'd not only be staying in the same hotel but had booked a two bedroom suite. He opened the hotel website and looked at the floor plan, picking out the suite she'd booked – a huge bedroom with king-size bed and the other bedroom was a box, a child's room really. How was he supposed to interpret this?

Deciding to press the matter, he copied the floor plan an email and with a message emailed it to Farah. The message red, 'Hi, has there been a mistake with the room booking; the second room is a dog box?'

Farrah came in, a little twitchy. "It's what they call a one-and-a-half suite which will appear on our invoice as a two-bedroom suite in the interest of keeping up appearances. Where you wish me to sleep is your prerogative."

"Where would you like me have you sleep?"

Farrah colored slightly. "Winning this job was a great promotion for me. You have been kind and now are giving me experience in sitting on a recruitment panel. I thought you may wish to be rewarded – okay?"

"Very okay, Farrah. Allow your husband to see you pack frumpy evening wear, frumpy underwear and appalling nightwear and at least two paperbacks and your slippers."

"You are very naughty, Garth. I take it that means you are an experienced seducer?"

"Who me?" Garth asked innocently

Garth and Farrah arrived at their hotel room two hours before the first interview was scheduled in the hotel business centre.

"Lunch or bed?" Farrah asked, adding this was her first 'indiscretion' so she was ready to burst in excitement.

Receiving only a stupid look in reply, she asked shyly, "Could we have a quickie and then shower and go to lunch?"

"Certainly. Take off your knickers."

She looked startled. "But aren't you supposed to slowly work me until I feel ready for you to take me?"

"Take off your knickers; what I'm about to do will have you almost ready to bite out my balls."

"Ohmigod," Farrah said, rushing into Garth's arms and practically removing his tonsils with her tongue.

A few minutes later she pushed his legs apart, kneeling in front of his chair, and unzipped him.

"Ohmigod, what a little beauty."

"Little?"

"My husband appears big to me but not this big."

"Attack it with that big, slippery tongue of yours Little Darling."

Soon Farrah was unable to talk; her mouth was full and slowly it was her tonsils that were being tickled. Eventually she disengaged and said she didn't swallow.

"Okay, so pull down your dress and remove your bra.

Farrah quickly unzipped the back of her dress, pulled it over her arms and then untied the bow on her front-opening bra.

"Jerk me off on to those dainty tits."

It took just five pulls. "Ohmigod, look at all of it."

Aren't you wonderful Little Darling, he thought; you're so innocent and so natural. He asked her to scoop some jizz on to her fingers.

Breathing fast, with eyes huge, she was aroused enough to obey that simple request.

"Well, what's the verdict?" he asked, as she extravagantly smacks her lips.

"Needs more sugar," she giggled as Garth ripped off her panties and pulled her to straddle his legs. As she grabbed his cock and looked down as it disappearing into her nicely wet pussy he pushed her gently aside and licked up a bit of drying jizz.

"Well, what's the verdict?" she asked.

"Over-salted," Garth said and they laughed happily as she began her steady rise and fall.

Garth arrived home, tuckered out but pretended to be bouncy when he went to look for Vicki. He found her in bed, almost asleep although it was still daylight.

"What's wrong?" he asked, feeling her forehead.

"Just sheer physical fatigue. I was in bed early with Cindy last night when your mother and sister arrived. Somehow they guessed what was going on so we all ended in bed together and the three of them stayed the night. So after the celebration of dawn I sent them off and went to work where I had a horrible day and have only just dragged myself home. Could you possibly go without sex tonight darling?"

"Oh, I suppose so. I guess you need a break."

"Go over to your mother's – she's desperate to go to bed with you."

"Nah, she'd shoot her mouth off and I'd have to leave town."

"Why?"

"Because my reputation would be shot, everyone knowing I shafted my mom."

"Darling, no-one would care a hoot. My understanding is all young guys and their mothers have a session or two as part of sex education otherwise how will the guy know what to do when pussy is thrust at his face for the first time?"

"I'll have to think about that. When are we going to have kids?"

"I reckon when I slow down on sex – at present I'm getting almost more than I can handle."

"Me too – perhaps in a couple of years?"

"Think five years," Vicki said. "We have little in common but our real bridge is sex; we've having a great dirty little marriage, don't you think?"

"I certainly do. Wake me up any time after midnight if you feel like taking a load. I really like your sound attitude to marriage, darling."

THE END