A Dirty Moment from My Role Play

Story Info
So, this is a dirty moment from a role play with my friend.
1.3k words
2.82
28.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moo73
moo73
1 Followers

In my defense, I never said this would be good, so don't hate me. Thanks for reading, and feel free to email me...

*****

S~*Pins her against the wall* what did I say about lying? *Kisses her softly* I know when you're hiding something

J~ I-I promise, it's nothing important...*blushes*

S~ oh really now? Then why would you hide it from me? *Lips curl into an evil grin*

J~ Scott, I promise it won't happen again...

S~ but, isn't that what you said last time?

J~ ...yes...

S~ then I need proof that you won't lie to me ever again...

J~proof? What could I possibly provide as proof?

S~ well, I thought your hand in marriage would've been enough, but obviously I need something more...

J~wha-

S~*Kisses her roughly, cutting her off mid word* *pulls away* you know what I want...

J~*panting* but Scott, you can't possibly mean-

S~ oh contraire, my love, I do...

J~ *yells, exasperated* we aren't even married yet!

S~ your point being? *Smirks* I'm almost certain that your brother was laying with his wife long before their marriage.

J~ *frowns* I'm not my brother...

S~ tsk tsk...do you not trust me enough to take from you the only thing no one else is to receive?

J~ please...not until we're married...

S~ are my wants not to be taken into account? I thought you wanted me like I want you, but I must be mistaken...

J~ I love you, please understand, but I'm saving myself for marriage...

S~ what if I don't want to save you for marriage? *Kisses her roughly, pinning her hands against the wall*

J~ *struggles against his strong grip, yet unable to break his hold*

S~ *pulls away yet again* are you sure you want to refuse my offer?

J~ *breathing heavily, face flushed* I'm...I'm not really sure...anymore...

S~ *chuckles* I knew you'd give in...you're obviously attracted to power, and you haven't even noticed it yet...

J~ *tugs her arms, trying to free herself* please...let's at least go to the bedroom...

S~ *grins* I think I like the atmosphere here though...the dark echoing tunnel, where every sound you make will be repeated...

J~ *slumps to the ground* whatever...I just...I need you...please Scott...

S~ *releases her arms* first resisting, now begging...I love your change in attitude...*bends down* beg more, my little one...

J~ Scott please! Stop teasing!

S~ *gasps in mock astonishment* teasing?! I would never!

J~ *slowly shrugs dress off of shoulders* please...

S~ *sighs* if you insist...*kisses her lightly as he removes her dress, revealing only simple cotton panties beneath* *sucks in a deep breath* you're absolutely gorgeous, you know?

J~ *nipples harden quickly from cold and arousal, while goosebumps raise along her arms and legs* ...thank you...

S~ *shakes head slowly* you should have known already...*runs a light touch along her right arm, causing a delightful burning sensation to spread through her arm*

J~ *blushes deeply* ...

S~ so, do you mind if a make you mine? In mind and in body?

J~ *nods weakly*

S~ *smiles and lightly pinches a nipple between his index finger and thumb while gently sucking the other*

J~ *moans softly and subconsciously presses her chest outwards*

S~ *chuckles against her breast, causing sparks to erupt in her lower region* *switches sides of suckling and pinching, and continues the assault of her virgin breasts*

J~ Scott...please...more...

S~ *stops suddenly* more what ma'am?

J~ you know...more...I need you more...

S~ oh of course...*Smirks as he unbuttons his shirt and drags it off* I think you can do the rest my dear...

J~ you mean...undress you?

S~ not only that, pleasure me...

J~ bu-

S~ *pinches her nipple tightly, making her screech in pain* no buts...

J~ i-I'm sorry...*slowly begins removing his belt, then his pants*

S~ good girl...*rubs her hair softly*

J~ *finally gets down to his boxers, his erection pressing against the thin fabric* Scott...

S~ it's all for you, love...*smiles lustfully as Jammea tentatively touches the tip of his hard member through his underwear* suck it...

J~ s-suck it?! Please no...you're already taking my virginity...

S~ your point? Go now, or I'll force you to take it down your throat

J~ *eyes begin tearing up as she pulls down his underwear, releasing his stiff long cock* Scott...I don't want to...

S~ now Jammea...so help me, I will choke you on it...*holds the tip against her tightly shut lips* open wide sweetie...

J~ *cautiously takes it into her mouth, gagging slightly as he pushed further in* mmph...*sucks up the spit flowing into her mouth, eliciting a moan from Scott*

S~ *sighs and pushes his cock down her throat, watching her gag and turn red, then pulling back as she coughs and splutters*

J~ *tears begin flooding her face as she takes her love's member as deep as she can, holding it until she felt she would pass out from the lack of oxygen*

S~ enough...*pulls out quickly, dragging a trail of saliva and precum with him* now, stand up

J~ *stands up willingly, wiping the tears from her face* yes sir...

S~ *looks her up and down* hmm... this won't do...*grabs the sides of her underwear and rips* much better...

J~ *looks down at the tattered remains of her panties, not bothering to cover her mound, the soft curls open to the air*

S~ *lightly brushes through the curls with his hand* beautiful...I've never seen such a detectable pussy...

J~ *whimpers as his hands brush lightly over her lower lips* I need you...

S~ you don't have long to wait...*bends down and kisses the beginning of her mound and down, until her reaches her swollen clit* you're wet, just waiting to be taken by a hungry cock...

J~ yes...I want your cock...

S~ *stands abruptly* beg for it...beg for my cock, or you don't get it...

J~ please Scott! I need your cock in my aching pussy! Please fuck me! *Breaks down crying, her face flushed*

S~ ssh ssh...don't worry...*kisses away her tears* you've waited long enough...*lifts up Jammea's legs and wraps them around his waist, the tip of his member rubbing against her lips, slick with her own juices* are you ready?

J~ *nods weakly, clinging to Scott with all her might*

S~ alright...*kisses her deeply and pushes into her, slowly spreading her wider* oooh...you're so tight...

J~ *moans* Scott...this is...amazing...

S~ *kisses her and thrusts slowly, communication reduced to moaning and groaning*

J~ *leans against the wall, providing leverage for his strong thrusts*

S~*speeds up, nibbling and licking her neck and jaw*

J~ *reaches a hand down and rubs her entry way, creating an amazing sensation for both of them*

S~ *squeezes her taut ass, making her squeal in pleasure*

J~ *feels the first overwhelming effects of an orgasm* oh...my...god...*screams and claws at Scott's back as she comes, clenching her already tight vaginal walls around his thrusting cock*

S~ *notices his oncoming orgasm and pulls out quickly, allowing Jammea to slowly hit the ground*

J~ *dazed, she doesn't notice when Scott begins jerking off over her smooth face*

S~ *grunts and tenses as he explodes over Jammea's face and chest* oooh...*wipes the last bit of cum on her breasts and holds his now limp cock to her mouth*

J~ *greedily pulls his cock into her mouth and cleans him off* mmm...

S~ *pulls out of her warm mouth and gets dressed* you should clean up...I'd hate for Avea to see you like this...

J~ *begins wiping up his hot semen off of her body, eating it all* You're delicious Scott...*after getting every bit off, stands and pulls her dress back on and fixes her hair*

S~ *holds out his arm* may I escort you to our room?

J~ *smiles and takes his arm, and they walk out of the tunnel, leaving behind only a torn pair of panties and the smell of sex*

moo73
moo73
1 Followers