A Dirty Piggy

Story Info
BBW enjoys being a piggy for men.
1.9k words
4.36
203.1k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,171 Followers

Yet another birthday is rolling around, this one making me forty-four. I can't help but realize that time is going by so fast. It seems like only yesterday I was pushing my son in his carriage. Now he is twenty, and not needing me as much so I find myself with a lot of time on my hands, and a lot of thinking about my sexual needs. I have always been somewhat submissive, but as I got older, I came to enjoy being degraded also. I don't know why, or what made me indulge in this type of sexual play, but the more turned on I got, the more I wanted to be treated like nothing more than a piece of meat. It's difficult for me to understand why I enjoy this, since my everyday life I am the one in charge, and I demand respect. I didn't spend as much time trying to figure it out, as I did acting it out.

The greatest lover I have ever had, treated me like a total whore, and I loved it. He would come to my place, and as soon as he walked in the door he was groping me, and rubbing my cunt through my shorts. As soon as I locked the door, he pushed me into the living room and began using me, and me devouring every moment. He grabbed me by my hair and told me I was a whore and he was going to use me any way he wanted. He pulled my clothes off, and began his assault on my 40D tits. Smacking, and squeezing my big mounds, and pinching and pulling on my hard nipples. When he was satisfied at the amount of red marks across my tits, he roughly bent me over his knee, and the spanking began. His hand came down on my ass so hard I wanted to cry, but I thanked him for every spank until he was again, satisfied. Then he ordered me to get to my knees and suck his cock, of course I obliged. I sucked his cock like a dirty cock hungry whore, while he called me filthy names. The more degrading the words got, the faster and harder I sucked. Every name he called me made my cunt throb, and I was dripping wet. Just when I thought he would drop his load down my throat, he grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the bed. Before I knew it I was handcuffed to the bed preventing me from fighting him at all, not that I wanted to anyway. He grabbed a vibrator from his bag of toys, and began using my cunt with it. He was fucking me and calling me names, and I was like a dirty bitch in heat, and when he ordered me to degrade myself, I did willingly. I told him I was a filthy fucking whore for him to use, and he smacked my tit as a reward for degrading myself.

After three of the most mind blowing orgasms I have ever had, he un-cuffed me and forced me to suck his cock some more. I really enjoy sucking cock, so I happily took his cock in my mouth, as he told me what a dirty piggy I was. As soon as I heard him call me piggy, I almost came right there. I didn't realize such a nasty word would turn me on so much. I wanted to hear more of it so when he said it I took my mouth off his cock and screamed out, "Yeah!". He now knew I enjoyed it, and he began calling me a fat pig slut, which made me cum. I couldn't help it, and when he realized I came like that, he got so turned on, he bent me over and rammed his hard cock deep in my ass. I was so turned on by this time, that I was begging for him to drop his hot load deep inside my piggy ass.

After using me as his personal cum dump, he got up, got dressed, and left telling me he would call me when he needed to use a fat pig like me. Hearing pig again sent a tingle into my well used cunt, and the minute he left, I was rubbing my cunt to yet another orgasm. It was at that moment I realized I was a pig whore, and the thought was making me wet all over again. Unfortunately he moved away shortly after making me his pig, and I find myself still yearning for that, and more. Now I want to be a pig whore for two men, and I am sure when I finally get to do that, then I will want even more. More cocks using my holes, and treating me like a pig. I have been searching for that for a long time now, and it seems that I have only come across men that refuse to share. Finding someone to treat me like a pig was easy, but the minute I mention another man, they disappear. Why is this so hard to find? I have so many fantasies too, and I'm sure whoever would agree to this, would be very satisfied with this pig whore.

So many different scenarios turn me on, but I will explain one of them so you can get an idea of what I am looking for. It starts out with me shopping a the local market. I couldn't reach something on a high shelf, so I stopped a man in the store to help me. He seemed to be about forty five years old, somewhat overweight, bald, and average looking, and also a bit perverted I found out. When he handed me the item I couldn't reach he pushed it into my chest and squeezed my tit. I was a little shocked, but also turned on since he was obviously only looking at me as a piece of meat. Noticing I didn't say anything, or react, when I bent over to put the item in my shopping cart he put his hand on my ass and began rubbing and squeezing. I couldn't believe how much this man was turning me on. I lingered over the cart for longer than I probably should have, and when I stood up he smiled and just stared at me. I thanked him for his help, and walked down the aisle to continue my shopping, my heart beating a mile a minute, and my cunt dripping wet. All I could now think about was that perverted man using me like a pig whore all for himself. I finished up my shopping and headed home, but when I stepped outside the store the pervert was standing there as if waiting for someone. I was a little embarrassed now for letting him grope me like that in the store.
I just put my head down and was about to walk past him when another man walked up to him and shook his hand. They obviously knew each other, and this man looked somewhat like the first guy, but he had a moustache and was much older, maybe sixty five or so. When I past them I heard the pervert call the other man Dad. Now wondering if his father knew what a pervert his son was, as I continued my three block walk home. The supermarket would be delivering my groceries within the hour so I would go home and make a cup of tea and try to figure out what happened in that supermarket this afternoon. Just about to sit down and enjoy my tea, the doorbell rang. "Great timing", I thought, and got up to what I assumed were my groceries. I was correct, there stood the man delivering my groceries, but as he was putting the boxes in my kitchen, the pervert was standing in my hallway. I was stunned, shocked, and very scared now. I could have told the delivery guy something was wrong, but I didn't. I could have screamed at the pervert, but I didn't. I could have run back into my apartment and locked the door, but I didn't. I gave the delivery guy his tip, and watched him leave as the pervert continued his staring at me, as if he knew my pussy was dripping wet, and what I needed.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?", he asked me.

"The nerve of this pervert asking to come into my apartment! He doesn't even know me!", I thought to myself. "Yes of course, please come in," I replied instead.

As he followed behind me he said, "C'mon Dad" , and it was then I realized what was going to happen, and I didn't do anything to stop it.

I locked the door behind them, and brought them into the living room, which is also my bedroom since my son has the actual bedroom. Luckily he had classes that day until late, so there was no chance of him coming home. I wanted to be a pig whore for this father and son, and hopefully that's also what they wanted. They each took a seat on the sofa, and motioned for me to join them. I took my place between them, and the minute I sat down their hands were all over me. They roughly spread my legs, and began playing with my cunt commenting to each other how on how wet I was. They were calling me names, and the nastier the names got the wetter my cunt got.

"What are you?", the perverts father asked.

"I'm a filthy pig whore!", I screamed out.

From that moment on they called me piggy every chance they got, and made me oink like a pig from time to time. They continued to take turns fingering my wet cunt, and abusing my tits, until they forced me to my knees to suck their cocks. I was so wild by now, I greedily took turns sucking their hard cocks, each was about seven inches and fit perfectly in my mouth.

"That's it piggy, suck those cocks!", the pervert ordered.

Not only did I suck their cocks, I sucked and licked on their balls, almost pushing them right over the edge. The pervert's father grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the bed, and ordered me to get on all fours like the pig I was. I did as I was told and he tied my hands to the headboard, with my ass sticking way up in the air, and my 40D tits hanging down to the bed. They took turn fucking my cunt from behind, each one spanking my fat ass, making it red and sore. The I felt Daddy slide in under me and slide his cock into my cunt, and made me ride him for a few minutes. I then felt the pervert come up behind me, and put his cock at my anal opening. I said no, and tried to move my ass away.

This made him angry, and he grunted "You are a pig, and you take cock in all your holes piggy!".

With that he rammed his hard cock deep in my ass, while his Dad's cock slid in and out of my cunt. They pounded into me, making me their dirty fuck pig, and I was enjoying every minute of it.

Of course this is just one of my ever so many fantasies. I just wish I could find some men into using a fat pig whore like myself. I long for the day to be a piggy for some nasty, filthy minded man.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,171 Followers