A Dirty-Thirty Birthday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," said Anthony as he shook his dick and put it back in his pants. "It's just that she's so hot and she's been flirting real heavy with all of us. I hope we didn't take things too far."

"It's okay." I said, almost choking on my words, "I know how hard it is to resist her, besides I think April will let you guys go as far as you want with her tonight."

They both looked at me with shock and uncertainty.

"You see fella's, um, well, April and I have this understanding..."

I felt akward explaining to these two black guys that I actually allow my wife to fuck other men. I have never told anyone about our half-open marriage before, but I now assumed that my wife wanted to do more than just fuck Anthony. Judging by her wanton behavior, I suspected that April might be willing to fuck all of the guys we were partying with – and I wanted to make it happen.

As we left the washroom I saw April back on the dance floor, this time she was kissing and grinding with Scott. Once they were done, I gently pulled her aside.

"Looks like you're having a good time." I said.

"Have you seen all the guys I've been kissing?" she giggled, pressing her body against me. My wife was slurring her words and I knew that she was ripe for the taking.

"Yeah, it's making me hot."

"I feel like being a very bad girl tonight, baby."

"I know."

"I want to have a threesome."

I couldn't believe it. She was practically setting my plan up herself and she didn't even know it!

"With who?" I croaked.

"I don't know. I can't decide. Definetly Anthony, but also Mark or Scott, maybe even Aaron. Which one do you think? It's so hard, I like all of the guys and I'm pretty sure they all want to fuck me."

"Do you know what I think, baby?" I said, grinding my stiff cock against her crotch. "I think that it wouldn't really be a dirty-thirty birthday unless you let all of them fuck you."

"Oh my god, you mean a gang-bang?"

"Uh huh. Do you see Anthony over there talking with the rest of the guys? He's already setting it up."

"What?! What did you tell them?"

"I told them a little about our special relationship and that I wanted them to give you an unforgettable birthday present."

April looked me in the eyes. "I can't believe you just did that! You're so bad!"

"I know."

April bit her lip in contemplation. "You want to watch, don't you?"

I nodded. "More than anything."

"Are you sure? Are you sure that you can handle watching six, stiff cocks pumping into my pussy – especially if some are big and black?"

I nodded again. My stomach was doing flip-flops.

"Okay," she moaned, "Let's go now."

12