A Discovered Fetish

Story Info
Husband discovers his wife deepest darkest secret fetish.
8.1k words
3.93
48.9k
47
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers

This is a copyrighted work by Zeb_Carter and is not to be duplicated or copied, in part or in whole, to other sites without the explicit authorization from the Zeb_Carter.

A Discovered Fetish

Slowly driving down the street, Mike watched the blond ponytail bounce and sway as the taut buttocks clenched and unclenched on the petite woman jogging down the sidewalk. Every morning Mike was treated to this unbelievable sight as he left for work. Looking over her shoulder, the blond smiled at him. Mike had been caught, but he was caught every morning as he watched his wife Kate take her morning jog.

Honking the horn and giving her a thumbs up, Mike slowly passed her. She was smiling and blushing as she looked at him over her shoulder. Kate and Mike had been married for twenty-three years and to Mike, Kate looked as good today as the day he married her. As he drove off down the street, he gazed at his lovely wife in the rearview mirror. Mike felt so lucky to have Kate in his life.

Kate was pretty, sexy and he loved her very much. He had worked his ass off to be able to give her a good life. Their house was paid for, their cars were paid for, they had money in the bank and an investment portfolio that would see them through their retirement with money to spare. The only thing they didn't have were children.

It wasn't that they didn't want them, but through the years, they had never found the time to have any. Kate had worked hard too. She owned a small card shop in the square. She volunteered at the hospital twice a week and at the library three times a week. Kate and Mike had talked about children, but they had both concluded, just not now, they were having too much fun at the time.

Even so, Kate always volunteered to read to the kids at the library. She really enjoyed making the story come alive for them. Kate also loved her husband very much and would do almost anything to make him happy. Mike felt the same way about Kate. He had resolved long ago to do anything to make her happy.

Trotting down the street, watching her husband's car disappear into the distance, Kate smiled to herself as she remembered the night before. Not only had Mike made soft sensuous love to her, he had made her orgasm multiple times. He had been so loving, yet forceful in his lovemaking, Kate had almost swooned into unconsciousness. She loved the way he made her feel, different each time they made love. Mike knew just where to touch her, just what to do to her to get her blood boiling with lust.

Like last night, he had started to lick her sex just as he had done so many times before, but then a slight difference in the way he flicked his tongue across her engorged clit had her bucking her hips rubbing against his mouth with carefree abandon. It had been so wonderful, so overwhelming, she had to look twice to see if it was really Mike between her thighs, licking and sucking her sex. Although their sex life was great, well beyond great, Kate always worried about what would happen if it should become mundane. Frowning at that thought Kate continued on her jog.

* * * *

As Kate jogged back up her street she saw a strange car in her drive and two strangers on the porch by the front door. Not wanting to confront them, she stopped on the sidewalk out front bending to tie her shoe.

"They're not home at the moment," she said to the men on the porch.

"Are you a friend of theirs? You see we have a delivery for them and can't just leave it on the porch."

"Not really, I just know them casually, sorry."

Wondering what they could be delivering Kate shrugged her shoulders and trotted off down the street. At the corner, she crossed the street and headed back up toward her house. The car was still there, but the men were gone. Stopping at Missus Garrett's, she rang the bell.

"Missus Garrett, might I use your phone?" Kate asked the old woman when she opened the door.

"Oh Kate, hi, sure, come on in. What's the matter with your phone dear?"

"Nothing, it's just that I think someone broke into my home."

"Oh dear, right this way my dear," Missus Garrett told her, showing her to the kitchen.

Kate dialed 911 and told the operator what happened. The operator told her a car was being dispatched and would be there soon. Kate went back to the living room and stood there watching her house out the window. Spotting a pen and paper on the table in front of the window, she wrote down the license plate number of the car.

As she watched, the two men came out of the house and climbed into their car. The men sat there, waiting, probably for her. As two police cars pulled up in the street, the car with the two men in it, tried to back out of the drive but found themselves blocked by the police cars. Guns drawn, the police got the two men out of the car and handcuffed them. Kate ran out to talk to the police.

"They broke into my home. I saw both of them come out and I know I locked the door when I left."

"Well the doors open, we'll check out the house."

The police officers entered the house. Five minutes later, they came out with another handcuffed man.

"Do you know him?" the cop asked Kate.

"No, I have never seen him before."

After an hour and a half of giving statements and signing forms, Kate was allowed back into her house. She called Mike and told him what happened. After making sure Kate was all right, Mike rushed home. Back in the house, Kate looked to see if anything was missing. All her jewelry was there along with the cash they kept in a drawer in the dresser. What she did find was an envelope addressed to her by name. Curious, she opened it, pulling an elegantly handwritten letter from the envelope.

As she read the letter, her mouth opened with shock. Her eyes were wide as she read the words written on the paper. As she finished reading the elegant signature, she gasped with astonishment. As the shock of what she read receded, she became aware of the aroused state of her nipples and her sex. Her nipples hurt they were so hard and the heat rising from her loins could be felt on her chin. Folding the letter, she placed it back in the envelope and put the letter in the drawer where she kept her panties. Mike showed up just as she was closing the drawer.

"Everything still there? Don't tell me they were after your panties?" Mike laughed.

"No dear, I was just checking to make sure," Kate laughed back.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Mike asked this time concern shading his voice.

"Yes, I'm fine. Nothing is missing and all three went peacefully, but I am still a little frightened they could get in the house so easily."

"I'll have that taken care of, first thing tomorrow."

"Good," Kate said shivering.

"Well as it's Friday and I have taken the rest of the day off to calm my frightened wife, why don't I take you out to lunch?"

"That sounds marvelous. Just let me shower and get dressed, I shouldn't be more than fifteen minutes."

"I'll be waiting downstairs dear," Mike told her, moving toward the door.

Nodding, Kate stripped off her jogging clothes and jumped in the shower. As the warm water cascaded down her body, the words of the letter bashed their way into her mind. She hurried to wash, hoping to rid her mind of the elegantly written words. Shivering, she rinsed herself of the soap lather clinging to her skin. She quickly dried herself and dressed. As she sat brushing her hair, the words again invaded her mind. Shaking with fear and excitement, she tried to push the words away. Closing her eyes, she tried to picture anything else, but those damned words. She was finally able to force them out with a picture of her husband's face. Smiling she kept his face in her mind as she put her makeup on. When she was done, she rushed downstairs to Mike.

Lunch was most enjoyable, after all, one of the reasons she married Mike was his charm and quick wit. After lunch, they stopped off at the local tavern and had a couple of after lunch drinks. For some reason, they both preferred to drink at a tavern instead of the restaurant. By the time, they returned home Kate was completely relaxed. Sitting on the couch Mike picked up the remote. Kate collapsed into his lap, her arms draped around his neck as her lips pressed against his.

"Oh, so my sexy wife is a little randy?" Mike asked jovially.

"Yes, I am, now take me to bed. I need you inside me," Kate whispered in his ear.

Standing with Kate in his arms, Mike carried her upstairs to the bedroom. There he gently lowered her feet to the floor. Their lips met in a passionate kiss, as Mike caressed Kate's back and ass, she was unbuckling his belt and pushing his pants to the floor. Fumbling with the buttons on his shirt, Mike stepped back out of his pants and took over getting out of his clothes. Kate rushed to strip her clothes off too. She was in a hurry to get Mike's cock into her as quickly as she could.

Crawling to the middle of the bed, she lay on her back spreading her legs in invitation to her husband.

"Wow, someone is in a hurry," Mike joked.

Kate just groaned, "Hurry please."

Crawling between her legs, Mike found her already well lubricated. Smiling, he moved up, placing his cock against Kate's opening.

"Put it in," Kate growled, pulling on her husband's ass.

Slowly, agonizingly slow, Mike pressed his cock into his wife. Sinking into her to the hilt, Mike sighed with pleasure.

"God, you're so hot. What's gotten into you?"

"Just what I need, now fuck me. Don't be gentle, don't be nice, just fuck me until I scream."

Mike had never seen his wife like this and wondered what was making her so aroused. For the next fifteen minutes, Mike did what Kate asked, he fucked her, hard and fast, their skin slapping together, each of them grunting and groaning from the exertions. Finally, Kate started to call out she was coming.

"Just keep fucking me dear, keep fucking me until I scream," Kate told him as she came repeatedly.

Suddenly, without warning, Kate let out a high-pitched scream. The words from the letter crashing into her mind are what pushed her over the edge. She was so ashamed they had poured into her mind at the last minute, but her orgasm was so powerful, so big and so satisfying, she couldn't help herself. As her scream stopped, Mike slammed into her one last time, pumping a huge amount of semen into Kate. As he started to withdraw, Kate grabbed his ass.

"No, stay," she told him.

Mike relaxed and enjoyed the closeness they were feeling.

"I love you," Kate said hugging Mike fiercely.

"I love you too dear," Mike told her wondering what had done this to his wife. Whatever it was, he liked it.

When Mike deflated and slipped out of Kate, she let him roll to her side.

"Should I get you a..."

"No, not yet, I want you to fuck me again as soon as you can."

'Okay, just give me a minute," Mike said wondering what his wife was thinking.

For some reason, the thought of fucking Kate's come filled pussy excited Mike and for some reason, they had never done anything remotely close to this. Lying on his back, Mike gazed into Kate's eyes. They were smoldering with passion. Her hand wrapped around his semi-hard cock and stroked him gently. When she felt he was hard enough, she climbed on top of him and sat down on his cock. Her pussy was so warm and so wet, almost, yes, the word was creamy.

"Oh fuck," Kate cried softly.

"Yes, oh fuck," Mike added softly.

Kate just rocked her hips back and forth, as she sat impaled on Mike's cock.

"So good, so good, god I love you," Kate cried, tears leaking out of her eyes.

"I love you too, dear. Now, will you tell me what has gotten into you, besides me?" Mike chuckled.

"Oh god!" Kate shuddered at his question. "I received a letter from Timmy."

That statement stunned Mike to silence. Tim was Kate's boyfriend when he had met her in college. From what Kate had said, Tim dumped her and she wanted me to know I wasn't a rebound affair. Tim left school shortly afterward, moving across the country to be close to his family. His mother had become ill and Kate thought that's why he broke up with her.

"You did, when, the mail hasn't come yet?"

"Those three guys who broke into the house left it. I found it just before you got home," Kate told him, her voice filled with lust.

"What did it say that could work you up so much?"

"It doesn't matter," Kate said rocking a little harder on Mike's shaft.

"Sure it does. Those words, well, they have made you...different."

"No, no, no," Kate growled, "they haven't." Her eyes had a wild look to them.

"They have too. Look at yourself. You have a pussy full of come and couldn't wait to get another hard cock into you," Mike told Kate bluntly.

Placing his arms around Kate, Mike hugged her gently.

"Tell me, dear. What did Tim say to you that has gotten you so...aroused?"

"You mean so fucking hot, I want cock after cock after cock pounding into me until I pass out? Don't you?" Kate panted her pussy pulsing on Mike's cock.

"What was in that letter?" Mike said softly.

"Shit!" Kate yelled, sitting up. Looking down into Mike's eyes, "Darling, please remember I love you very much, more than I could ever love anyone else."

"Is there someone else?" Mike didn't know if he wanted an answer.

"No dear, not since we met and started dating. Only you, I promise," Kate whispered.

"Then tell me about the letter, damn it," Mike yelled.

When Mike cussed at her, she moaned.

"I will dear, I will. But first I have to tell you about Timmy."

"Okay."

"Timmy liked to watch," she whispered hoarsely.

"Huh?"

"Timmy, like to watch me fuck other guys. It didn't matter who they were, he liked to watch me come on another man's cock, the bigger the better," Kate said softly.

"And," Mike knew what the next part was, but asked anyway.

"And I liked...no, I loved doing it."

"So he wants to watch you again?"

"Kind of, when his parents died, they left him a lot of money."

"So..."

"He said he made a mistake breaking it off with me..."

"He wants you back?"

"No. He wants me to come to LA for a weekend. He says he has a bunch of guys lined up for me."

"And that's what turned you on so much, the thought of all those guys fucking you?"

"Yes. Until I read his letter, I really hadn't missed it, but now it's about all I can think of. God, I'm so sorry Mike, god how can you ever forgive me?"

Kate had stopped rocking on Mike's cock, yet she felt it pulse with his excitement. Looking down at Mike, he refused to meet her gaze.

"Oh my god, you're just as turned on by that thought as I am," Kate said.

"Oh god," Mike groaned, "Can I read the letter?"

Smiling, Kate reached into the drawer of the nightstand and handed the envelope she had moved there. Opening the letter Mike began to read. As he did Kate could feel his pulse quicken and his cock grow bigger.

"Oh shit!" Mick cried, "My god," he said looking up at his loving wife. "I didn't know he wanted you to do them all at once."

"Not all at once, one after the other," Kate growled as a small orgasm rippled through her body.

"Do you want to do this? Will you be satisfied with just me if you don't?" Mike asked.

"I don't know to both questions. It was so long ago when I did it before that it has faded from my mind. Then I found that damn letter and every, sight, sound, and feeling came rushing back into my mind that I could think of almost nothing else. It was like having an itch I couldn't scratch"

"If you do this, will you want to keep doing it?" Mike asked his wife.

"Honey, if I do, I don't know..."

"Wait, before you say anything more, maybe I should tell you something. For the past couple of years, I have, while I was eating you, I imagined you were letting someone else do you, hence my many styles of eating your pussy."

"What?"

"I want us to go to L.A. together. I want to watch you get your brains fucked out by..." Mike paused looking at the letter, "one hundred guys. There now, you know. I'm not all that different from Tim, except you married me and not him."

As Mike finished his little speech, he came inside Kate once again.

"Oh god," Kate cried when she felt the warmth spread through her belly. "You really are?"

"Yes. When do we have to leave?"

"You have the letter, silly," Kate giggled.

"So, I do," Mike chuckled looking at the letter, "Ah, next Friday. Can you wait until then?"

"I don't know, I'm going fucking crazy with lust already."

"There are a few guys I know that would love a shot at you. Would you be game for that until next Wednesday?"

"You mean I have to wait until Wednesday?"

"No dear, they could be over here every day until Wednesday."

"God I love you," Kate said kissing Mike hard.

"I guess you should call Tim and tell him you'll be there, but you're bringing a guest. Then I should make some calls so you don't wear me out."

"I love you, darling," Kate told Mike.

"I love you too," Mike replied.

Kate ****

Hi, I'm Kate. You don't know how excited I was to find out my husband of twenty-three years wanted to watch me being fucked by other men. I found out the hard way. I had to confess to Mike, I received a letter from my old boyfriend. The one who broke up with me just before I met my Michael or Mike, as he prefers. When I let him read the letter and told him Tim liked to watch me with other men, Mike confessed he had been having fantasies along the same lines.

After I called Timmy to tell him I would be at his place in L.A. next Friday, Mike planned to have a few friends over for me. Over the last few hours, I had worn out my poor husband out and he decided he needed reinforcements. Three of his best buddies dropped what they were doing and hustled to our place. When they arrived, I greeted them at the door nude. When the door closed, I dropped to my knees and stripped their pants off. They got the hint and took off their shirts, I then sucked each of them, while Mike got them each a beer.

"You weren't fucking kidding," Clark said, "She's absolutely gorgeous."

Sid and Bud just stared at me as I sucked Clark's cock.

"Honey, why don't you let them come into the living room and get comfortable?"

Pulling Clark's cock from my mouth with a loud pop, I got to my feet.

"Who wants to fuck me first?" I laughed walking to the couch, lying down with my legs spread. I so loved to play the slut, it had been so long, I realized how I missed those days twenty-four years ago. Clark was the first to the couch.

"Just slide it in, I'm already, all lubed up," I told him.

I groaned as his long cock slid right into me.

"Fuck me," I told Clark.

For the next twenty minutes, Clark pounded into me, making me come over and over again. The rest of the night the four of them kept me stuffed with dick. I don't know how many times I came. I remember them moving me to the floor at one point.

At around one in the morning, we broke for pizza. When the deliveryman showed up, I answered the door, pulling him inside and kissed him. Mike took the pizza from him, so both hands were free to use on me. He realized a dream and slammed a huge cock into my sloppy pussy.

He was so grateful, he left without the money for the pizza. After eating, I took a shower with Sid. Then we crawled into bed while the others showered. Sid fucked me until Bud showed up all nice and clean. Rolling over, Sid was now under of me. Bud started pushing into my ass.

"Slow down there Bud, the KY is in the nightstand drawer," I told him.

Within minutes, I had both guys fucking me. I was in heaven. When a third cock pushed into my mouth, I came.

"God damn, you look so beautiful like that," Mike told me as I almost gagged on Clark's cock.

For the rest of the night, we fucked and fucked and fucked. We all fell asleep about six in the morning, a tangle of bodies on my marital bed.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,079 Followers