A Discovery

Story Info
A cheating wife is caught.
3.4k words
3.67
321.9k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and the trees were showing the first signs of fall. I decided that I would call my wife and see if we could have lunch together. Her secretary answered and said that she was out for the day at some meetings. She hadn’t mentioned it this morning when she left but I wasn’t surprised. She works for a busy firm and she attended many meeting in the course of her work. I work at home and have enough time to do some of the household chores. I had spent the morning working and was relaxing on the balcony. After a while, I got up and went into the laundry room and started to sort the clothes into piles for washing. I came across a pair of panties that I didn’t recognize. They were briefs and had a crusty film on them. I examined them a little closer and the crotch was hard and stained.

I realized that they were covered in cum. Since I didn’t recognize them, I wondered who’s they were. I started the wash just as my wife came home.

“Hi Honey,” she called, as she came through the door.

“Hi, I’m in the laundry,” I answered.

She came in and gave me a kiss.

“How was your day?” I asked.

“Oh fine, very busy,” she answered.

I bent down and picked up the panties and asked her who’s they were.

“Mine,” she said quickly. “They’re new and I haven’t worn them very often.”

“I haven’t seen them before so I was just wondering where they came from.”

“I bought them a couple of weeks ago.”

“They are stained,” I said, showing her the crotch of the panties.

“Oh, they must have gotten mixed in with our towels,’ she said far too quickly, a look of astonishment on her face. I looked at her and she started to blush a little. She quickly turned around and headed for the kitchen, leaving me standing there with the cum stained panties in my hand. This was not like her to avoid any subject so I found it a little strange that she would react this way. I decided that I wouldn’t push it and dropped the panties back into the pile.

The rest of the evening, there seemed to be an under tone in our conversation and she was nervous about something. I decided to let the subject drop and not mention it again. We went to bed and the next morning, she seemed to be in a hurry to get to work, more so than usual. I kissed her goodbye and sat wondering what was going on as I finished my coffee.

I decided that there was something going on and I had to find out what it was. I looked in the clothes hamper and found another pair of panties that I didn’t recognize. It was in the same condition as the pair I had found the day before, a cum stained crotch and a hard film inside them. Now my mind started racing and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Was my wife having an affair? I decided that I would go down to her office and see if I could find out anything. I parked in an inconspicuous spot, away from the main flow of traffic and watched her building. Just after lunch, she came out with two men and another woman. They stopped and were chatting, then turned and headed for the parking lot. I watched them get into a large sedan and leave. I waited until I figured they were out of the parking lot and followed them.

I didn’t recognize the other people she was with as I followed them down to the waterfront. There were lots of areas that people used at lunchtime and I was about to find out what they used them for. They parked at one end of the lot and were just getting out of the car as I arrived and parked. I could see from where I was that they were heading down a path towards the water and assumed that they were going to have lunch. I waited until they disappeared down the path and slowly followed them.

The path was narrow and winding through the trees. I came to the end of it and realized that I had probably walked right by them. I started to back track when I heard a woman’s voice. I stopped and listened, trying to figure out where it had come from. I heard it again and started in the direction of the voice. I stopped several more times and heard the voice getting louder as I got closer. Suddenly, I saw some figures in the trees. They were in a small alcove just ahead of me so I stopped. I looked around and found another small path leading in another direction. I followed it and soon came upon the four of them but they couldn’t see me from where they were.

I settled down to watch them, hoping they wouldn’t see me behind the bushes. I could see them quite clearly and they were all standing in a group, holding each other. I could see the men were fondling the women’s breasts and one man had his hand down the front of my wife’s panties. I could see his hand moving as he worked on her clit, making her groan loudly. She had her head back and was enjoying the finger fuck she was getting. The other woman was rubbing the other man’s hard cock through his pants and she reached down and started to lower his zipper. She pulled his pants down to his ankles and grabbed hold of his cock, pulling it to her mouth. He thrust his hips forward and pushed his cock into her mouth as she swirled her tongue around it, licking and sucking on his length. He started to thrust his hips back and forth face fucking her as she knelt in front of him.

I looked back at my wife and she had turned around and was leaning over a small tree trunk. The man behind her lifted up her skirt and pulled her panties down. He knelt down and started to eat her, thrusting his tongue in and out of her cunt. She was moaning louder now and soon started to come. The man quickly stood up and undid his pants, pulling them down to his ankles. He moved closer to my wife and thrust his hard cock into her cunt, making her groan even louder. He waited until he was all the way inside her before starting to thrust in and out. I watched his ass as he clenched it every time he thrust fully into her.

“Oh that feels so good,” my wife said as the man started fucking her faster. She was holding onto the tree trunk and leaned forward a little more to give the man better access to her cunt. He really started pounding in and out of her now and I could hear their skin slap together every time he thrust fully into her. The other woman had moved up and was now being fucked by the other man. I watched them as they tried to catch up to my wife and her lover.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” my wife said. “Keep fucking me until you come inside me. Your cock is filling me up and I want to feel your seed deep up my cunt.”

I was shocked. I had never heard my wife talk dirty before and as I watched the man start to come inside her, she groaned as she came too. He held himself against her ass as he emptied himself inside her and slowly pulled his spent cock out of her. He turned slightly and I was amazed at the sight of his cock. It wasn’t that long but it was thick and as I watched, he started to get hard again. My wife quickly bent down and took him into her mouth, sucking noisily on his cock as the other woman groaned in the throes of coming.

I watched them for a while longer, until the man started to come in my wife’s mouth. He grunted when he came and I saw a little of his seed running down my wife’s chin as she continued licking and sucking his cock. They seemed to be getting ready to leave so I quickly went back up the path to my car and waited for them to appear. They got back into the huge car and left with me sitting, wondering what was happening.

At first, I was mad, thinking about what I was going to say to her that night. Then I thought that I better not say anything so she wouldn’t know I had watched her get fucked. It was a bit of a catch-22 in that I knew what was going on but my wife didn’t know I knew. Over the next few days, I decided what course of action I would take.

The following week, my wife announced that she had a meeting the following night. She said it was to finalize the schedule for the next week and she would probably be late. All through the week I had been on edge, wanting to say something about the day in the park but I couldn’t. I felt betrayed and empty inside even when my wife wanted to make love. I couldn’t do it as I knew I would probably say something to her. My work started to suffer too. I couldn’t think about anything else.

The following night I followed my wife as she went to her meeting. It turned out to be at a local house, not far from where we lived. I parked the car and walked over in the direction of the house. It was surrounded by big oak trees and had bushes high enough to cover anyone seeing into it from the street. I knew I had to get close enough to see what was going on but I didn’t want to get caught peeping either. I walked around the entire block to try and find out, if there was a way I could see into the house, and found an opening in the trees around the back, off the alley. I walked by it several times before going through it. I looked around to make sure I wasn’t being watched and crept up to the house as closely as I could.

The house had a large desk attached to it with what looked like a hot tub and a sunken patio. As I settled down in the bushes, I heard voices coming from the house. I couldn’t make out what they were saying as I waited and watched. About 15 minutes later, a group of people came out onto the deck. There were several men and my wife. They all had drinks in their hands and were laughing as they came noisily onto the deck.

I crouched down a little more but could still see the entire deck from where I was. After a few minutes of, what seemed like idle chatter and laughter, I watched my wife put her drink down. She slowly moved in amongst the men and they started to feel her breasts and ass. Several men had hard cocks straining against their pants and my wife started rubbing them with her hands. I watched as the men surrounded her and their hands were everywhere on her body, caressing and rubbing her. She was enjoying all the attention and soon had several of the hard cocks out, rubbing them vigorously with her hands.

The men started undressing her, slowly at first and then more wantonly. Soon they had her down to her bra and panties and one of the men picked her up and placed her on a bench. Now there were hard cocks pointed at her mouth and she started to suck several of them while rubbing others. The men were groaning as she sucked each of them.

A man walked around behind her and undid her bra, letting it fall to the deck. He then reached around her and grabbed her breasts and started to caress them while pushing his hard cock against her back. She leaned back a little as another man started to pull her panties off her. She lifted her legs to let her panties be taken off and then stayed in that position with her legs spread and thighs open to the men. A man dove between her legs and started to eat her as she reached for one of the cocks, pulling it into her mouth. As she continued to suck on the hard cock, another man joined the man between her legs and now she had two men eating her. She was groaning loudly as she lapped at the cock in her mouth.

Several of the other men had stripped their clothes off and were, slowly pumping their cocks, as they watched my wife being eaten. She suddenly came and yelled out as she did. The men were of various ages and their cocks were different sizes. All of them were hard and wanting. A naked man sat down beside my wife and pulled her over onto his lap. She straddled him and impaled herself on his cock. She lowered herself onto him and he started to thrust up and down, in and out of her cunt. The other men watched my wife getting fucked as they continued rubbing their cocks and caressing my wife’s body as she bobbed up and down on the hard cock.

The man fucking my wife came suddenly with a loud grunt and started to fill her cunt with his seed. My wife moaned loudly when she felt his come being spurted up deep inside her. As soon as the man’s cock came out of her, she was grabbed by the men watching. One of the men got on his back on the deck and my wife was lowered onto his hard cock. He started thrusting up and down into her as another man got above her, offering her his cock. She took it in her mouth and started sucking on it noisily. She was leaning back, facing away from the man under her and the man above her moved so he was straddling her face. He pushed his hard cock down into her mouth and started face fucking her as she bobbed up and down on the hard cock inside her.

The other men were standing close to the three and were rubbing their cocks. After a few minutes, several of them started coming and spurted their come all over my wife body. She groaned loudly when she felt the come hit her and reached down to rub it into her skin as she continued sucking on the hard cock in her mouth. The man under her started to come and I could see his balls pump his seed into her as she took the hard cock out of her mouth.

“Yes, yes,” she yelled. “Fill me with your come. I need your come inside me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,”

Now the man above her started to pump his seed into her mouth. I could see his sperm spurting into her and it started to leak out around her lips, running down her chin as he continued to empty himself into her. The two men slowly pulled their spent cocks out of her and she quickly got off the man under her. She was helped down onto the deck on her hands and knees as two men moved towards her. One of them pointed his hard cock at her ass hole and thrust his hips forward, impaling her in one thrust on his hard cock. She yelled out as he pushed it all the way into her, stopping when his balls were resting against her ass. Another man moved in front of her and pushed his cock into her mouth, muffling her cries.

I watched the men come inside her and then two more men took their places and fucked her again. This went on for about an hour and my wife, was fucked by every man at least twice. She even took three of them on at the same time, one in her cunt, one in her ass and the third in her mouth.

I was beside myself watching my wife getting fucked by this group of men. I wanted to rush out of my hiding place but I knew I couldn’t. I waited until they had finished before slowly and carefully leaving the yard. I got back to the car and sat, not believing what my wife was doing. I knew I had to say something but I had to choose the right moment.

When she got home, she looked like she had just gotten out of the shower. She told me about her meeting as she got undressed but carefully left out the activities out on the desk. As we got into bed, I rolled over to her and started to caress her.

“I’m kind of tired honey,” she said. “Let’s wait until tomorrow night to make love.”

“No, I want you right now,” I said as I continued to caress her and pulled her closer to me.

I went down between her legs and started eating her, raising her legs up over my head and wide apart. As I licked her cunt, I pushed a finger into her ass hole.

“Don’t do that,” she said as I continued to push my finger further inside her. “It hurts.”

Too bad, I thought as I pushed my finger up her hole. She started squirming and trying to get away from me but I had a good grip on her.

“How does that feel,” I asked as I started to pump my finger in and out of her ass hole.

“It hurts,” she replied. “Please stop, it hurts too much.”

“Are you sure you want me to stop?” I asked.

“Yes, it hurts.”

“How about if I fuck you in the ass?”

“No, don’t. I’ve never been fucked in the ass before and I don’t think I could take your cock.”

I quickly moved up and flipped her over. I pointed my hard cock at her ass hole and pushed it into her, making her scream out.

“You’ve never been fucked in the ass before, then how come I can slide into you so easily?”

I pushed my cock all the way into her. She didn’t answer me but seemed to relax, accepting my cock. I started to move slowly in and out of her.

“Oh yes, that feels so good,” she yelled. “Fuck me in the ass. Fill me with your hard cock.”

I thrust in and out of her a few times and then said, “Does my cock feel as good as some of the other’s you’ve had?”

She froze. She tried to get out from under me but I held her in place and started pounding her ass hole. She screamed at me to stop but I quickened my pace and fucked her as hard as I could. I pounded in and out of her for several minutes and then came inside her, spurting my hot come deep in her anal canal. She screamed when she felt my seed pumping into her and tried to roll away. I held her and rested against her ass as I finished coming.

I pulled my spent cock out of her and rolled her over. She looked up at me with a frightened look on her face.

“How many cocks did you take tonight?” I asked. “Fifteen, twenty?”

She didn’t move or say anything, but I could see by the look on her face that she knew I had watched her get fucked that night. I rolled away from her and got off the bed.

“From now on, you can have as many hard cocks as you want but you won’t be enjoying mine,” I said as I moved across the room.

“You can fuck whomever you like. I hope you enjoy it.”

I left the room and quickly got dressed. I went back into the bedroom and she was still lying on the bed, crying.

“Tears won’t help you now,” I said. “Enjoy being the whore you’ve turned out to be.”

I left the room and the next day, went to see a divorce lawyer. I moved out of the house and, six months later, we were divorced. I have seen my wife several times since then but haven’t spoken to her. She has tried to get in touch with me several times but I haven’t returned her calls or her messages.

rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers