A Discovery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to squeal a protest as her lips snaked down my twitching belly and almost screamed as they met my still stroking fingers.

Then she kissed me, sucked on my flaming clit, thrust her hot, wet tongue between my hot, wet lips.

I was shocked beyond belief, out of control beyond compare. If I'd thought my climax was already the best of all time for me then the woman's lips showed me the lie. I couldn't help myself, had no control as my hips jerked my mound against her suddenly eager mouth. Somehow she matched my twitches and jerks, prolonging and heightening the entire experience until I was holding her hair, grinding against her lips and tongue and teeth.

I came and came and came until with a monstrous gasp my legs gave way and I fell back onto the road's grassy verge. Maybe I passed out; maybe it was just that my senses were too scrambled for thought. When I could think and focus I opened my eyes and saw a young woman sitting cross-legged in front of me, her butt on the very edge of the tarmac. She was pretty in a rock-chick sort of way, but her smile - and, yes, her gender - terrified me.

I shook my head, unable to find any words for a few seconds, "What the fuck was that?"

"Orgasmic joy? You are steaming hot."

"I'm not gay!" I pulled the shirt, pointlessly around me. A memory fired, "What did you mean about the woods?"

She shrugged, "I saw you sneaking away from those bratty boys. And for the record, I'm not gay either, but if that's how pussies taste and act, I might reconsider."

"You saw me in the woods?" My breath was returning along with my senses.

"This is true. I was going to stop you and help but then you started to play and... well, as I said, I'm not gay but that was nuclear hot."

"You followed me?"

Another shrug, "I tried but you disappeared in the dark. I was just heading home when I saw you here..." She paused, "I didn't mean to even say anything now you got a bit of covering but... I couldn't help but come over to you. God knows I've never even kissed another girl on the cheek but, well... wow?"

I listened and realised that I felt only a fraction of the embarrassment I know I should have. That was partly because of the young woman's words, partly because an orgasm as intense as the one I'd just experienced was worth a whole lot of discomfiture. The very audible question mark at the end of her sentence brought a gentle smile to my face. "Thanks, I think. For the compliment and... well, for making a wild and very new experience just that bit wilder. And newer." I was speaking without thinking things out first but it didn't seem to matter.

"Can I ask... have you ever gone walking through the woods like that before?"

I shook my head, "Never. Not anywhere, not that I even live around here anyway."

"I didn't think I'd seen you about."

"You live around here?"

The young woman laughed, "Put it this way, you're wearing my dad's old gardening shirt."

"Shit, sorry! You won't tell anyone about this will you?"

"Relax, of course not. It's hardly like I'd be the only one with a story to tell. But talking of shirts, let's swap."

I was a tiny bit alarmed for a few seconds as the woman sat forward, but then nodded happily as she untied a long-sleeved sweat shirt from around her waist and handed it to me. She grinned, "Good job I seriously misjudged the weather, yeah?"

"Thanks, and definitely." I glanced around and then quickly slid the woman's father's shirt off and pulled on the long, cotton sweatshirt. I did it without embarrassment, I realised, and without any frisson of a sexual nature. It relaxed me somehow. "You live down there?" I nodded back the way I had come before I stopped.

"I stay with my folks when I'm not at Uni. You?"

I pointed to where I had been headed, "Next one down that way, just house-sitting for my folks."

She laughed, "Listen to us, chatting like we'd just met at a bar. I guess it makes sense to get addresses after that sort of action though."

My jaw dropped but slammed shut when I could just about see a grin in the ever-gloomier night, "I'm not sure I'm up to being teased yet. That was just so unlike me. Really and truly."

"Sorry but I guess I'm just a bit embarrassed still myself. I swear that was just not me." Her smile slipped, "Not that I'm sorry it happened. I guess you were too busy to notice, but do you realise I was busy climaxing myself when you kept going there?"

My immediate reaction was that she was trying to make me feel better but even in the encroaching night I could see sincerity writ large on her face, "I guess I was too wrapped up in my own... pleasures... but I'm glad."

"You and me both! That was like totally wild!"

"And totally unplanned," I told her, "Even the stuff in the woods. How, er, long were you following me?"

"About thirty minutes," she shrugged, "Why? Did I miss some more action?"

"There were a couple more plays before the boys showed up," I felt it right, somehow, that she should know, "But I swear those were my first time ever. It was my first time naked outdoors, in fact."

The young woman turned her head away, "I'm not sure how to say this really but... well, you really looked... you know? Hot, I guess I mean, out there in the trees. And I never say stuff like that to other women either!"

I could tell she was blushing even if it was too dark to see now. That was the last ingredient I needed to curb my own embarrassment, "That's... very nice of you to say. Lovely, in fact. And I swear I never thought I'd ever hear myself say something like that in response to... well, another woman."

She turned back to face me, "Thanks, I needed that."

I took a deep breath, "And thank you for... well, for 'helping' me back then." I was glad it was too dark for her to make out my suddenly raging blush.

She managed a shy laugh, "That really was my pleasure. Spontaneous and a one-off, I'm sure, but I'm genuinely glad it happened."

"Yeah. One-off and all that, but look, can I at least buy you a drink? I can go home now, get my purse... not that I mean it's like a pay-off or anything, I just thought it'd be nice-"

"I understand," she stopped my sudden rambling for clarity, "And to be honest I could use a cold beer. For some strange reason my mouth is as dry as a Saharan sand dune."

There was a silent pause that must have lasted at least ten seconds before we both started snorting laughter.

When we had some sort of control over our giggles, we rose to our feet and stared at each other in what was now full night, illuminated only by a bright near-full moon.

"You know," I said, "This is one spontaneous one-off that I'll always look back on with such happiness."

"That's so kind, and I know just how you feel."

"The minute we walk into my house and I get my purse, the one-off is all over, I guess." I wasn't sure what I meant.

"I think I understand," she said.

I was glad one of us did.

"It's like there's just one last thing missing," she continued, her voice dropping to little more than a whisper. "Do you feel that way as well?"

I nodded because that was it, suddenly, or maybe it had always been it.

We were standing no more than a couple of feet apart and with more of that one-off spontaneity we both stepped forward. There was the longest of pauses as we stared, darkness or no darkness, into each other's eyes.

Right then, I wanted so many things. An expression of my gratitude, a signal that I was at a level of happiness I couldn't remember reaching before, a release of the final vestiges of my desires. The gentleness of a kiss.

We leaned forward until our mouths met in the gloom, lips tremulous, heads at conflicting angles at first, hands feeling awkwardly for each other's shoulders. And then the kiss began properly, tenderly. There was no leap of passion, no lustful embrace. Lips explored lips, and our tongues did no more than dampen the other's embrace, fleetingly meeting on their gentle passages. It lasted maybe fifteen or twenty seconds and then we broke apart slowly and easily.

"That," the woman breathed after a few seconds more, "was just right."

I nodded, "Yeah."

"I wonder," she added, "if there are even many lesbians who have kissed lips in that order before?"

I gaped at her humour for a moment and then burst out into relieved and delighted laughter. "You are so bad!"

In the darkness I saw her shrug, "I don't feel it. But do you know, I don't even know your name?"

I was glad once more that the moonlight wasn't enough to show the colour of my cheeks as they started to burn. "You're going to love this, I was named after my mum's favourite television show."

"I sincerely hope she didn't have a thing for Knot's Landing!"

"No," I grimaced, "But she did for Dallas..."

"You have got to be joking me!"

I was used to odd reactions when I had to reveal that my forename was Dallas, but that one of the more extreme reactions, "No, seriously, she named me Dallas."

The young woman virtually folded up laughing, "N... n...no!" More laughs followed.

"Oh, come on!" I protested, "It's not as bad as some I could think of! What's yours anyway?"

"That's..." snort, giggle, "the problem." She took a few deep breaths and then burst into more peals of laughter as she answered "It's... it's Debbie!" giggle, giggle, "After Debbie Harry!"

"So what's so funny about... oh... right..." I got it now and my laughter followed, uncontrolled and near hysterical.

I looked up as she ruffled my hair, still snorting, "So... Debbie really has done Dallas!"

We held each other, laughing, until minutes later a car trundled slowly past, sending us scurrying, giggling, towards my house.