A Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of shock deepened and was joined by a look of confused joy. "Fuck, Dallas, I love you!"

We turned together to face the bend and never had I ever felt so exposed or so delighted to be that way.

The van rattled into view just a second or two later and my nakedness felt magnified a thousand times. I could see the driver brake hard, see his eyes widen, almost felt them rake across my bare breasts and Debbie's and then take in our exposed pussies. Debbie's left hand was in my right and despite her squeezing me so tightly I could still feel her tremors.

The van screeched to a halt just beside us and I somehow managed to smile at the elderly guy behind the wheel, "Hi!"

"Hello young ladies, and may I say it is a complete and utter delight to see you both."

It was Debbie who managed to speak next, "Very kind of you to say so, postie."

"Well it's true," he smiled, "And believe me, I see all sorts delivering the post but you two really are stunners."

"We just needed some air," I managed, desperate to say something no matter how inane.

"You certainly managed that," he said, "Plenty of air out here for those lovely titties. And those lovely cunnies."

"Glad you approve," Debbie said, her tremors threatening to tear my arm from its socket, "I think my friend here has the perfect tits for the great outdoors. Don't you agree?"

"Without feeling them I couldn't-"

"Just stay in the van," Debbie managed, "Or we're gone and you're reported!"

"Sorry," the postman said, "Don't push my luck, right?"

"Right. Now answer me. Hasn't she got the perfect tits for out here?"

He stared at us then, comparing our nakedness, and I felt wetness flooding my womanhood. When he finally nodded, I almost climaxed on the spot. "They are highly suckable. There again I do like big nips and yours are pretty cool too."

Debbie turned to me, trembling all over now, "I guess that's a draw?"

I managed a nod, unable to speak.

"Okay," she continued, turning back to the postman, "You ever seen pussies as nice as ours?"

I whimpered and then moaned when he shook his head, "Never once."

Debbie's hand tightened even more on mine, "You just drive on now then, and thanks for your comments."

The postman laughed, "Darling, I've got the first boner I've had in five years. I need to see to this before I go anywhere!"

"Glad we could help," Debbie even managed a laugh.

For one second of pure panic I thought she was going to move closer to the van to watch but then she wobbled towards the bend in the lane, her footsteps quickening as I fought to keep up. We positively crashed around the corner and out of sight of the postman before Debbie dragged me over the grassy bank and down onto the soft carpet of leaves between two tall trees.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Dallas, oh my fucking god!"

She pulled my hand to her pussy where I found it almost dripping. Unthinking - beyond thought - I copied her gesture, feeling her fingers slipping easily into my most intimate place. I let my own hand caress her even as I started to buck and with stunned, shocked, delighted cries our twin climaxes took us before seconds had passed.

I know I managed to cry her name as my orgasm took hold and I remember my own name echoing from the trees. I remember the feel of her hard nipples pressed tight against mine as we hugged and shook and climaxed.

I was idly caressing her small breasts when my mind cleared a little sometime later. "Fuck, Debbie," I managed, "I never expected that!"

She snorted a laugh, "Can't say I did either. I bet the post is always on time from now on."

We kissed, "I have a feeling that we're going to have a lot of fun together."

"Suits me, Dallas. I guess I have a whole world of learning about myself to do!"

"Pizza orders should be fun!"

"Even when we get delivered..."

It took me a moment to get the joke before I started giggling like a schoolgirl, "You really, really are a terror!"

"For you, yes."

I nodded happily, "For us."

Debbie weighed my comment, "Okay, for us."

She stood and offered me her hand "Come on you. Let's go check your parents' place and then head off into the woods for a nice gentle walk."

I took the hand and stood, kissing my terror's nose, "I have a feeling there will be a couple of trees witnessing another orgasm or two."

"Definitely at least two," Debbie smiled.

12