A Dish Best Served Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found a college student that had a gambling problem and was about to have his legs broken by those he owed money to if it was not paid immediately. Doctor Angelo made several promises to him besides paying his debt off. This student went to work in the coffee shop in Cindy's office building and quickly learned who Cindy was and what her normal pattern was. Mainly on Fridays. When Doctor Angelo had everything set up, he gave "Jimmy" a sugar cube with his chemical compound in it and told him to put it in Cindy's Friday going-home latte. Jimmy had been setting her up all the time by putting a regular sugar cube in her latte. She could not detect anything different with this doctored up cup.

The drug kicked in just after she sat in her car. She just sat there in a total daze for almost fifteen minutes before Doctor Angelo came up to her drivers door and opened it.

"Cynthia, get out and walk around to the passenger side and sit down in the passenger seat," he told her. She slowly got out of the drivers seat, walked around to the passenger seat and sat down in it. Doctor Angelo opened the passenger door for her, put her seat belt on her and closed it after she sat down. Then he walked around and adjusted her driver's seat to fit him and drove her car away.

He drove her in near total silence. He told her to slowly finish drinking her latte, and for her to enjoy it. It took him almost an hour to arrive at the condo he had leased out. This condo was in a new building and he was the only resident. After he pulled her car into the garage, and closed the door, he got out and opened her door for her and told her get out and walk inside the house. Once they entered in through the kitchen door, he told her to sit down at the table. After she did, he walked over to her and whispered gently into her ear her next set of instructions.

"Cynthia, when I tell you to do so, you will open up your purse, take out your driver's license and put it on the table next to the form. You will pick up the form laying on the table and appear to read it. When I ask you if you agree to the terms of the contract, you will look at me and smile, tell me yes you agree to all of the terms in the contract, put it down on the table top and sign the contract. Do you understand what I just told you to do?" He asked. He was being very gentle and pleasant to her. He had no reason to be mean to her. She was about to make him a lot of money. The best part about it all was she was not going to know she did it. He had also finally figured out that he could get more with being nice to people than he could by being an ass. Being an ass to people is what got him here to begin with. He did pride himself in learning from his past mistakes.

"I understand." Cindy said in an unemotional tone of voice. Then he picked up a remote control and turned on the professional model digital camcorder mounted in the corner on the ceiling. When he saw the red "recording" light turn on, he started talking to her. First he told her this was being video taped. He told her to look at the camera and smile and wave. She did that.

Then he said that he was in the process of making pornographic movies and still photos and he wanted her to be his porn queen star. He outlined all that she would be doing in the movies in detail and told her if she agreed to all this, which was spelled out in detail in the contract, for her to sign it. Cindy smiled at him, picked up the ink pen and signed her name to the contract laying on the table before her. It was a standard porn model's contract he downloaded off the internet. This was what he needed to legally sell her videos and photos to the internet porn sites. Her signing the contract like this gave him the absolute legal right to do all that he was going to do to her for a long time coming.

His plan for revenge was in full swing now. The best part of the plan was she would not know about any of it until it was so far along she could not do anything about it. Then, even if she found out about it, it would be far too late to stop him. His first sale of her videos and photos would take place almost before she was back in her own bed. He turned the camcorder off for his next conversation with her.

"Very good Cynthia. I'm very pleased with you. Now then. I am going to tell you some things that you are going to do from now on. Don't think of these as rules, think of them as the way you are going to live for the rest of your life. They are really very simple. I want you to be and act happy all of the time while you are with me. You are enjoying all of this. You have never been happier in your life. I want you to smile always. Do you understand me?" he asked.

"Yes. I am happy and I will always smile for you," Cindy said with a large smile.

"Very good. You will always call me Lover, or My Love or My True Love when you talk to me. Or some similar nice name. You will always come to me with a smile on your face and kiss me when I enter a room or you enter a room I am in. Or when one of us leaves a room and comes back. That is if you are not on camera working. Do you understand that?" He was keeping this simple for her.

"Yes, My Love. I understand." When he finished. She was smiling as she stood up and walked around the table and kissed him full on his lips.

"Very good. That was nice. I like you to be nice to me. The last things you need to know right now are that I can touch you at any time, on any part of your body, in any way I like. I am going to make love to your pussy, your ass, your mouth and you are going to smile and open up to me. The most pleasure you get in your life comes from when I make love to you, or when someone I tell you to makes love to you," Doctor Angelo said. He was going very slowly, talking very soothingly to her. He wanted her to remember this, and obey him.

"Your pussy will get hotter as we go along. You may cum as often as you can. You will always express this heat you feel in your pussy. You will help in any way asked, you will tell me or the others that you love the way they are touching you, that you want us to make you cum and you will smile when it happens. You will go to and make love to anyone that comes in the room when asked. You will never say no or refuse to make out with anyone. That is what the agreement you signed says you will do. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes, my love. I understand," she said with a smile. Doctor Angelo noted that as she got used to the chemical in her system, some of the zombie like attitude was clearing up. This had happened in the test subjects he tried it on before.

"Good. Now go into the bathroom and freshen your face. Go potty, too. Don't ever shut the bathroom door while you are in there. There is makeup in the bathroom for you to use. I have a list of what makeup I want you to wear for me tonight. Keep it nice. You are a nice girl. I want you to look like a nice girl in the photos. Come back here to me when you are finished. Don't keep me waiting too long," he said in a kind voice.

Cindy was still sitting at the table smiling. Cindy got up from the table, came over and kissed him on his lips again and walked into the hallway with the bathroom. Doctor Angelo keyed in the command for the cameras in the bathroom to start. From now on all of the cameras in the bathrooms would automatically turn on when someone came into the room. He would not have to do anything until he took her down stairs into the professional photo studio he had set up.

After Doctor Angelo finished with her at the table, he walked over to the living room couch and sat down. Once again he picked up a remote control and turned on a professional set of very high priced, high tech digital video cameras. They fed directly into a large computer system that would give him the ability to record hours upon hours of digital video. He had editing software to make digital photo prints from these videos as well. He had the track lighting system set to give off just the right light in the right way.

He was going to enjoy his time with his new money making sex machine. Tonight was his night. He was going to be the first one to cum in her pussy. And everywhere else he could. He had the latter part of her evening planned out as well. She was going to please several people tonight. More than she could dream about.

Fifteen minutes later, Cindy came out of the bathroom and into the living room. She was smiling. She walked right over to him and kissed him. He patted the place on the sofa next to him. She understood he wanted her to sit next to him. She was still looking at him smiling as she did. He reached over and ran the back of his fingers over her cheek. She smiled even more at the attention he gave her.

He leaned over to her and kissed her lightly on her lips. She had put on the bright red lipstick and gloss. Her lips looked bright red, wet and shinny. It looked great with her red suit. He bent down to her ear and whispered gently to her so only she could hear him, not the recording devices.

"You are the sexiest girl in the world. You turn me on very much. I want you to get more excited each time I touch you. I want you to show your excitement. I want you so hot you cum. I want you to get so turned on that you cum again and again. Do you understand me?"

"Oh yes! Oh my Love!" she said. She was having trouble keeping her legs together now. Doctor Angelo kissed her full on her lips. Then he pulled her close to him in a tight embrace. She came willingly to him. She held on to him and started to kiss him back and became very excited. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse. As he did so she was pushing her chest out at him. She was rubbing her tits into his hands. She was getting hotter and hotter each second.

"I think you would like to stand up and do a strip for me, wouldn't you?" He said lying back away from her. She pouted for just a second when he quit touching her, but quickly smiled and told him she would love to get naked for him.

Cindy stood up and moved out into the center of the living room. He touched a button on the remote and the music changed from the romantic to something closer suited to a bump and grind. Cindy smiled at the change in the music and started to move around to it. First, she slowly took off her red suit coat. All the while, she was licking her lips and running her hands up and down her sides and front. Every once in a while she would grab her ass and squeeze it. Then she unzipped her skirt. She started to swivel her hips around and her skirt gently started to slide down over her hips. She undid the cuffs of her blouse. And then started on the buttons on her blouse. She was doing this as if she had done it many times before. Actually, she had. She liked to do this in front of her mirror at home in her bed room. She had even done it in this suit!

After Cindy got all the buttons undone, she shrugged out of her blouse and pushed her skirt the rest of the way down her legs and bent over while she slowly picked up one foot after the other to step out of it. This showed him the top part of her tits, which were bouncing up and down to the beat of the music. She was looking right at him with a very sexy smile the whole time she was stripping for him. While she was still bent over like this, she slowly drew first the right shoulder strap of her bra down her arm, then her left one. She pulled her arms out of the straps. She was bouncing her tits around to the music. Then she reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra. Bent over the way she was, her bra fell to the floor on top of her skirt. She was only in her panty hose and panties now. Doctor Angelo could see the front of her panties were soaking wet. They were under her pantyhose. He didn't know if she had cum or was just so wet she was gushing out her pussy juice. He didn't care which it was.

He was so hot now his cock hurt him. It was pushed up in his underwear. It was time to get his cock in her. And as soon as possible.

"Very nice, Cindy." She was still moving around in her panties. "Drop your pantyhose and panties to the floor," he said. She did so.

"Now get down on your hands and knees," she did so.

"With only your teeth pick up the crouch of your panties and bring them to me. Stay on your hands and knees." She lowered her head and picked up the wet part of her panties and then crawled to him on her hands and knees. Like she was an obedient dog. When she arrived, he patted her on her head and told her to keep her panties in her mouth. Then to take off his pants and underwear. She undid his belt, then his pants and pulled them down his legs. They could both see his bulging cock in his boxer shorts. She pulled his boxer shorts down and his cock sprang to life as a long straight pole.

Cindy looked longingly at his cock. She was sucking on her panties. It was clear she was excited by seeing his cock. His cock was larger than most men's cocks. It was almost ten inches long and almost three inches wide.

"Take your panties out of your mouth and stuff them inside your pussy. Stuff them all the way inside you so none of them hangs out," he told her. She dropped them into her hand and reached back and stuffed her hot wet box with her panties. It took her a full minute to finger push them all the way inside herself. She gasped several times at the feeling of them inside her pussy.

"Now close your legs and start rubbing your pussy lips together with your legs. I want you to feel your panties rubbing the inside your wet pussy. Don't stop until you are told to do so. Understand me?" He said. Cindy was so hot now she could only moan and nod her head.

"Keep that up and start licking from my ankle up my leg to my balls." Cindy did so and when she got to his balls popped one into her mouth. Doctor Angelo reached down and pulled her up to his face. She was looking right in his face.

"You are doing a wonderful job of pleasing me, Cynthia. Now I am going to tell you how you will suck every cock from now on. First, you suck it and lick on it a little. Most of the time you will have the cock in your mouth sucking on it. You will suck the cock all the way into your mouth until you spread your lips around the very base of the cock. My cock is so big it will take you some time to learn how to properly please me by doing this. You will only suck cocks with your lips, not your hands. Your hands will be either spreading your own ass apart, playing with your pussy or tits or around your lover pulling yourself closer to him, or supporting yourself on the floor. Do you understand that?" He asked.

Cindy was so hot and turned on by the stimulation in her pussy that she could not speak. All she could do was moan and thrash around. She nodded her head.

"Good. The final part is your lover will decide where he is going to cum in you at. He may choose your mouth, your pussy or your ass. Or anywhere else he wants, like on your face, or tits or ass, or even in your hair. You will never stop him from doing any or all of them." Doctor Angelo was taking this very slowly, to make sure she understood her orders.

"When he cums in your mouth, you will hold him outside your mouth with your mouth wide open. Hold his cock three to four inches away from your face. You will let him spurt inside your mouth for the first part of his cum. Then you will raise his cock so it cums some on your face. You will always keep your mouth open and try to aim his cock to spurt inside it. Take what you can but let the rest dribble out of your mouth onto your tits. Always remember this is being recorded on camera for millions of your faithful fans to watch and jack off too. You are putting on a show for them. You want them as turned on as can be by how sexy and slutty you are.

"When he is finished cumming on your face, you will lick off his cock and clean it up with your mouth and tongue. Suck out any cum left in his cock. Then ask him to scoop his cum off your face so you can lick it off his fingers. You do not have to ask me to do this. I will do it each time you suck my cock. You will make love to his fingers as if they are his cock. Do you understand all this?" He asked again.

"Yes Lover! Yes I understand! Please cum in me My Love! Please shoot your cum in me somewhere! I want your cum in me so bad I could die!" She said in a gush.

"Certainly my dear. Suck my cock the way I told you to do. Always look in the face of the man you are sucking off, and smile, if your mouth is not full. In the end when I am about to cum you can hold onto my cock with your hands," he said sitting back in the sofa.

Cindy put her head down into his lap and went wild on his cock. She did a better job of taking him inside her mouth than any other woman he had ever used before. Several times she choked on him. His cock was so big; she could only get about half of his cock in her mouth. She was trying; she just could not do it. Yet.

Doctor Angelo was so hot that not too long after she started sucking on him, he came. Cindy did just what she was told to do. She let him cum first in her mouth, then pulled him out and let him cum first more in her mouth, then on her face. Her face was nicely covered with white creamy cum. When he was about done, she started sucking him again. All the while she was sucking on his cock; she was moving her now soaking wet panties around inside her pussy. Doctor Angelo knew she had cum herself several times, but did not know just how times she did cum. He really didn't care. This was about him, not her.

Doctor Angelo slowly wiped the cum off her face and fed it too her on his fingers. Her eyes never left his face as he did this.

"Very good, Cynthia. I am very pleased with you. Now then I want you to follow me into the bathroom. Come behind me on your hands and knees. You are going to be on them anyway so there is no use you standing up," he said to her as he got up off the sofa and walked naked into the bathroom. Cindy followed him dutifully on her hands and knees.

He sat down on the stool and started to take a dump. He also pissed while he was sitting there. Cindy rose up and kissed him on his lips when he sat down.

"I think you should be playing with those wonderful tits, Cindy. They look lonely from here," he said to her. She instantly sat up and started playing with her tits. She was still moving her ass around, stimulating her pussy.

Next he bent over the stool and told her to lick his ass clean. Make sure she stuck her tongue deep up his ass to get it really clean. He had not cleaned himself off. Cindy put her face into his ass and spread his cheeks apart with her fingers, and started to lick and eat out his ass. He felt her tongue go as far into his ass as it could and her lick him all over back there. He knew this was all being caught on tape.

Despite the good job of blowing him she did, this was the real personal payback he wanted from her. Her licking out his ass. He smiled at this. This was only the beginning of her time with him. He had much more planned for her. She was going to fuck her way into making him rich.

When he finished, he stood up in front of her. He placed his cock in her face. Without question or hesitation, she took his cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. When she did so, a little bit of the piss he had not gotten out came out in her mouth. She just kept sucking on him and swallowed it down without blinking her eyes.

He got hard from looking at her sucking on his cock. He could see their reflection in the mirror. He turned her around and bent her over the vanity wash basin. He pulled out her panties and stuck his cock in her pussy. He was very gentle with her. He barely stuck his cock inside her. Just the head. He was so turned on, he felt he was going to cum and pushed his cock all the way inside her pussy with one huge push. She was super wet but had never had a cock this big in her pussy before. She gasped and came again. Her pussy nearly squeezed his cock to death she convulsed so hard on it. He pulled out of her and turned her around on her knees again. She quickly grasped what was happening and opened her mouth to him. He held his cock up to her mouth. She took it right in.