A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy continues to be humiliated by Dr. Angelo.
10.2k words
4.22
119k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Cindy's life went on much as it had before. Doctor Angelo planted some suggestions in her mind that made her easier for him to control. One of them was to block off the third weekend of every month for her photo shoots. She was not told that was what was happening to her while she was blanked out, but she knew she had to reserve that weekend and not plan on doing anything during that time. He also left her with the instruction that she was to keep her body totally free from hair below her neck. He had shaved off her all her public hair while she was taking a bath. She was to keep it that way from now on.

Doctor Angelo told her while she was under the influence of the chemical that she should remember how good it felt to be making out with all the men she was having take her. Remember how great it felt when they came in her mouth, the look on their faces while they came in her mouth and how good their cum tasted. She should think about what every man she came in contact with would taste like, while they were cumming in her mouth. She should be proud of her body and not worry about people seeing her.

He wanted her to be horny all the time. While she was at home she should be dressing sexy. She should go buy some sexy camisoles and start wearing more sexy underclothes all the time. She was a hot sexy girl and should act like it. She should reward any workman that came to fix something in her house by sucking his cock like she was shown. If they wanted to fuck her, they could. She was to give them the best of herself she had to offer. It was to be the standard way she said "thank you" to a man now. Only she had to do that in private, in her house where no one could see her do it. Keep it intimate. Keep it sexy. Keep it hot.

One of the other suggestions was that she keeps working out every day, time permitting. This would keep her in good shape. He told her she should do more to increase her endurance and flexibility. Cindy told that to Manfred the next time she was in to workout. She also set up with him a standing appointment for a massage after the third weekend of every month. He was delighted at both of these requests.

Georgia noticed at after Cindy had another weekend where she came back very sore, and seemed a bit out of it; she seemed to have lost most of her shyness. In fact, Cindy stepped out of the shower totally nude and actually dried herself off while chatting with Georgia. It was as if being naked in front of her didn't seem to matter anymore. Georgia noticed her pussy was shaved as well. This really surprised her. Cindy didn't seem like the type to shave her pussy. Georgia commented on it to her, and she blushed a bit, but just spread her legs apart and looked down at it and said it did feel a bit bare down there, and giggled. Georgia wondered what happened to change her attitude on this. Was she seeing some guy that talked her into this?

The next weekend she was scheduled for a shoot, when she came out to her car, she got right into the driver's seat and drove away. She automatically left the parking garage and drove directly to the studio.

When Jimmy smiled and gave her latte to her, he told her, "God, you look hot today, Lori." That was a phrase Doctor Angelo told her to remember. When Jimmy told it to her, she was to drive safely and properly to the house where the studio was located. When she arrived there, she was to park inside the garage and come into the kitchen. What she would do next was one of two things. If Doctor Angelo was there, she would kiss him and suck his cock. No matter who else was there with him or what he was doing. Unless he had her suck off the visitor, that is. If he was not there, she would go take a hot bubble bath. During the hot bubble bath, she would play with the large dildo kept in the bathtub for her. It was a very large hot pink one. She was told never to worry about making a mess in the bathroom. She was supposed to please herself and let it show. Cindy found several other items laying around she liked to stick up her pussy while in the tub. She was free to play with any of them while she was in the tub.

One was a stack of silver dollar coins nearly 18 inches high that Jimmy had super glued together. She loved to put the stack of coins on the edge of the large tub and use it as a dildo. She would have one foot inside the tub, the other outside the tub and squat down over the coins. She loved the feel of the coin's ridges as they touched the inside of her pussy. She liked the feel of them when she took them in her ass as well. She would take some shampoo and put on them before she took them up her ass.

Jimmy used the coins to train her. Jimmy got a large stack of them together in the studio and had Cindy do a hot striptease pole dance, stripping slowly out of her clothes. At the end of the dance, Cindy was to go over to this large stack of coins and kneel down on top of them, seeing how many she could slide up her pussy, and then pick up with her just pussy lips. It took her a while, but Cindy got to where she could do a split down on top of the stack and get all but one or two coins. She was not allowed to use her hands. Her hands had to be playing with her tits, squeezing her nipples. She had to squat down on them, have them go up into her pussy (or ass) and then stand up and again and finish her dance with them still inside her pussy. Her hands could not go near her pussy once she took in the coins. Sometimes, some of them fell out. Any that fell out; she had to pick up and put in her other hole, and keep them all in place. If they fell out again, she had to put them in her mouth.

The first time Doctor Angelo saw her do this dance on the video, he was shocked at how many coins Cindy could take inside her pussy or ass and hold. All the while, Cindy had an evil looking smile that was pure rare sex on her face. Then after she mastered this trick, Jimmy had her suck off the largest of the guys while one of the other guys fucked her in the ass, still with the coins inside her pussy.

It was after Doctor Angelo saw her do this that he had an inspiration. He quickly edited this and sent it attached to an email overseas to someone he had learned was on the lookout for this type talent. He ended up sending to this person several more videos of Cindy's talents, but it paid off handsomely in the end. The negotiations were finished by the time Cindy was do back to shoot again.

The next time Cindy came to the house, Doctor Angelo was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for her. Cindy came in, put her purse down on the table and kissed him on his lips. Then she fished his cock out of his pants and gave him one of her best signature blow jobs. When she was finished cleaning him off, he told her to sit down at the table.

"That was very well done, Cindy, thank you. Now then. You have become so talented you are like a movie star. Just like a movie star, I have given you a professional name. From now on when anyone asks you who you are when you are doing this, your name is Lori Lee. I want you to repeat that ten times for me," Doctor Angelo said.

"My name is Lori Lee. My name is . . ." she said for the ten times.

"Very good Lori. I'm pleased. That is the only name I am going to call you now. You have been coming here for long enough that I think it is time for you to start doing something else for a while," he said to gage what her reaction would be. He had been reducing the amount of chemical she got each month. She was getting less than half of the original amount now. She didn't seem like the zombie she did at first. You just had to take things a bit slower with her now. But her reactions seem much more real.

"Oh! What are you going to have me do, My Love?" the newly named Lori asked.

"From tonight until Sunday night, you are going to go to this hotel and meet with some men. They will tell you what they require of you. Anything they tell you to do, you will do. You will smile at them and treat them just like you treat me. They will be nice to you and not hurt you in any way. They will take very good care of you. You will like being with them and I expect to hear back a good report on your conduct.

"You will spend nearly all of your time with one man. At the end of your stay with him, if he is pleased with you, he will most likely give you a gift. A very expensive gift. You will get very excited about the gift and thank him both verbally and in the way I've told you to thank men.

"Do you understand all this, Lori, or do I need to repeat any of it?" Doctor Angelo said in slowly and in a kind, gentle voice.

"I understand that I am going to please some of your friends, and they will be nice to me," she said simply.

"That's right. They will be very nice to you; make sure you are very nice to them. Here is the address you are going to be tonight. This is a hotel just down the street from your office. If this weekend goes as nicely as I hope it will, the next time it happens I will call you on the telephone and tell you where to go and when to be there. From now on, if I call you on the phone and call you by your new name, Lori or Lori Lee, you will do what I tell you as if I tell you in person. Understand?" He said.

"Yes, My Love. I understand you," Lori said.

"Now then. I want you to repeat your new name again ten times, and while you are doing that, slowly, I want you to take off all of your clothes," he said. "My name is Lori Lee," Lori said while she was standing up, taking off her blouse, then her skirt, her panty hose and her bra and panties. She finished both at the same time.

"That was well done, Lori. Now I want you to go into the front room, sit on the big chair with your legs spread out over the arms of the chair, and while you keep repeating 'My name is Lori Lee,' I want you to finger yourself with one hand while you play with your nipples with the other. Keep repeating your name until you make yourself cum over and over again. I will tell you when you can stop. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, My Love. I understand you," she said. Then she bent over and kissed him before she left the room. She went in and did as she was told. For the next hour she sat in the chair fingering herself, playing with her nipples. Over and over again she repeated the phrase. Doctor Angelo had no clue how many times she made herself cum before he stopped her.

"Very Good, Lori. When you get there tonight, call the room number listed from the lobby in-house phone, and tell whoever answers the phone that 'Miss Lori Lee is in the lobby.' Tell them you are wearing a bright red dress, purse and shoes. They will send a man down to get you. Smile at him when he motions you to come with him, and go with him. He might not speak to you. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, My Love. I understand. But I am not wearing a red dress," she said with a hint of confusion on her face. Her suit she wore that day to work was a gray pinstriped one, which was neatly folded on a chair next to the kitchen table.

"You will be when you leave here. Go in and take a fifteen minute hot bubble bath, add some of the perfume I have sitting out for you at the end of it, make your face up to match the bright red dress I have laying on the bed for you, then dress making yourself look and feel as sexy as you can, while still looking lady-like. Think of yourself as a princess tonight. This weekend you are going to be a royal princess for a man. Treat him like the royal prince he is, and call him "My Prince or Your Highness" whenever you address him. Do you understand all that," Doctor Angelo said.

"Yes My Love, I understand it," Lori said.

"Good. Have a nice bath," he said, dismissing her. She got up with a smile and kissed him. He was turned on by what she was going to do this weekend.

After she got out of the bath and dressed in the red cocktail dress, with the matching red push up bra and thong panties, red four inch spike shoes she came out to the kitchen. She had on light pink eye makeup with deep red lipstick and gloss that made her lips look shinny and wet. She had on no jewelry. There had been none for her to put on with the dress.

Doctor Angelo put a gold chain necklace with a little red butterfly on it, a matching bracelet and a pin to put in her hair that matched. She looked and smelled good enough to eat.

"Remember Lori, at the end of your stay with him, if he is pleased with you, he will most likely give you a gift. A very expensive gift. You will get very excited about the gift and thank him both verbally and in the way I've told you to thank men. When you are on your way home Sunday night, telephone me here and tell me how it went. I'm not going to kiss you goodbye tonight because I don't want to mess up your lipstick. Do you understand me, Lori?" Doctor Angelo said, slowly and kindly again.

"Yes, My Love. I understand you completely," Lori said with a large dazzling smile. Then she went out to the garage, got in her car and drove away.

What she was going to do this weekend was become the private property of an oil rich man from the Middle East that really had the title "Your Royal Highness" in front of his name. He had seen what Lori could do and was willing to pay handsomely for a weekend with her. If this weekend went well, he would both come back for some more of her and tell some others about her. They would also pay handsomely for her services.

What the men she was going to meet didn't know was that Doctor Angelo had paid an employee of the hotel to install several hidden small video cameras that would send out a wireless signal with the camera views to a recording station he had set up. He was using this as insurance that he would get her back, and to sell later on. Some of the people he was dealing with in this had the connections to have people snatched and taken home with them. Unknown to the public, but not unknown to the government, many of the young beautiful college age girls were abducted and held captive. He wanted to make sure if it happened to Cindy, he would get her back. Besides. Right before he retired, he would offer for sale to the highest bidder the videos and photos of the royal prince's fornication and sodomy. The prince would pay more to get these videos back than he did for the weekend's fun. So would others.

Not to long after Doctor Angelo sent Lori on her adventure, Jimmy stopped by with a problem. His girl friend was getting upset with the time he was spending away from her. She wanted to party and he was always working.

"How attached are you to this girl, Jimmy? Are you thinking of putting a ring on her finger?" Doctor Angelo asked him, while taking a drink of some scotch he liked. He had something else he had been thinking about doing.

"No. She's a nice piece of ass. Not bad looking, but not in Lori's league. But I'm not thinking about rings or setting up housekeeping with her. She's really on the pill so I don't need to worry about her getting knocked up. She gets pretty snotty with me about how I live," Jimmy said taking a drink of cold beer.

"Well then. Why don't you give her a cube and bring her over here. I've been thinking about adding another girl to the mix. There's a large market for girl eating girl stuff. I'm sure you've guessed I have a reason why I'm doing this to Lori. This is not something you do to ruin the life of a really nice girl, which Lori was before this. If you don't care about what happens in the long run to this girl, we can get her all set up this weekend and by the next time Lori is here, we can have them do some girl stuff together. But we need to train your girl first. You game?" Doctor Angelo asked.

"Yeah. That would get her off my back. She's a nice girl but she's started to get on me about things that are none of her business. I would like her a bit less bossy, too. Might be fun doing it to her! I know she has done at least one other girl on a regular basis. Her best friend would be another one we might want to get, too. She's a bit hotter than Linda, and she's Lesbos all the way. She loves to be eating Linda out when I walk in and makes snide comments about me. She keeps ragging on Linda about being with a loser like me. It would be nice to see her sucking cock and getting drilled. To be honest with you, I would like to see her get knocked up! Let her explain that to her Lesbos friends!" Jimmy said with a laugh.

"We just might be able to do that," Doctor Angelo said. He found that pictures of big bellied, knocked up girls were a hot market. Why not grow their own right here! Both these sounded like bitches to him.

"Go get your girl, Jimmy. Bring her here now. I need to be sucked off. If Lori was not making us so much money tonight, I would not have sent her. By the way. Since you are becoming so active in all this, here is a signing bonus for finding the new talent. Spend it on fun things," he said. Then he went and got an envelope with $25,000 cash in it. He also brought a baggy with a couple of sugar cubes in it. One for each of the two new girls. Just making Lori pay him for coffee was not enough to keep him honest. A bonus like this would. And it would also keep him hungry and coming back for more.

"Wow! Thanks John!" Jimmy said his eyes wide at the number of one hundred dollar bills in the envelope. He didn't count it then, but knew it was more than he had ever had before at one time.

"You earned it. Go get your girl," John said.

Two hours later, Doctor Angelo was sitting on the sofa, with a naked Linda knelling in front of him, sucking on his cock. She had beautiful long silky black hair all the way down to her butt. Linda had just a hint of oriental in her background. She was a tinge yellow skinned, had a slight eye fold, black eyes, medium breasts size 34B, with chocolate brown nipples. She had sparse pubic hair. She was smaller than Lori, at a little over 5' 2", thin waisted and hipped. She looked slim and desirable, like most oriental women.

Her eyes had not left his face since she put his cock in her mouth. As he watched her, he could tell she was going to be another money making machine for him. He also had another thought while she was sucking his cock.

Sometime what was going on here was going to get out into the public. Maybe, just maybe, Doctor Angelo could put it all off on Jimmy when it did. He could edit himself out of the stored material with Lori, which he was going to keep mostly separate and stored off site anyway, and have Jimmy with Linda and her room mate Marcy. Marcy was going to come later in the evening. Linda had already talked to her. Jimmy and Linda were going to pick up Marcy at work and bring her here.

Linda was on the pill. John told Linda to always take her pill, until John told her to stop. Marcy was not. She would be told never to take them or use condoms. All they had to do now was get Marcy in the family way. That should be easy enough to accomplish. John called two of the guys while Jimmy was picking up Linda and told them to come over later on. They could start filling Marcy's pussy with cum right away. Jimmy told Doctor Angelo he had an idea about something he thought about trying with Lori and Linda; only instead of Lori, he might have Linda do it with Marcy tonight. He told John to wait and see what he had planned. It would be great! Doctor Angelo couldn't wait to see it. He was beginning to trust Jimmy's porn movie directing ability, but not his morals.

Jimmy had been right. Marcy was a lot hotter than Linda. She was 5' 9" tall, leggy, with shoulder length deep natural red hair, bright green eyes, and ten tons worth of freckles, size 38DD breasts and hips and about a 30 waist. She had big areolas around her nipples. Doctor Angelo handled both of them the same way he did with Cynthia when they came in.

First he spoke with Linda, then with Marcy when she came later on. Both had the drug that made them compliant working in them. He had them sit at the table with a video camera on them, explained they were going to make hard core porn movies and pictures. They were going to be filmed sucking cocks, fucking both men and women and taking it up their ass. They both verbally agreed to do this with big smiles and then signed the model's legal contracts for it. They gave him their driver's licenses showing they were over eighteen and their real names. Then he turned off the cameras, and told them what they were going to do in detail.