A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori looked at him with a bit of confusion on her face, then a bit of understanding. "My Love, I like what I did with the prince. I have only been happier here with you in my whole life. I would like to remember both my time with him and more importantly, my time with you," Lori said with the same look of bewilderment on her face.

"Lori, you may remember what you did with the prince; you can remember that you love me with all your heart. You can remember that you have given yourself to me body and soul. You may not remember what you are doing here. Just that it is important to you, and fills a void in your life. Now run along home. You've had a busy week end," he said.

Lori looked at him, shook her head, smiled and stood up and kissed him good bye. She was smiling and was almost as happy as she was when she came in the kitchen from the hotel.

In the next several months, Lori Lee entertained no less than seven more men in the same way she had the prince. Each and every one of them was overjoyed at her performance. Each gifted her in a different way. She now had rings, bracelets and necklaces, watches and even a brand new Lexus. The new Lexus came about because when she went to leave for work the morning of one of her "romantic weekends" as she thought of them, her car wouldn't start. She told her lover she almost did not arrive because of her car. In just some of the small talk she always engaged them in; she said she was due to buy a new one anyway. It was just such a hassle doing it. So as she finished for the weekend, after strapping on her wrist a beautiful lady Rolex with diamonds all over it; he walked her out the front door of the hotel himself, by the doorman and around to the driver's side of a brand new top of the line silver Lexus. One of his men held the driver's door open, and her lover had her sit in the driver's seat and then handed her the keys. She actually cried because she could not thank him in the proper way. She kissed his hand and put it up to her face while she was crying. He kissed the top of her head and then walked away.

When she calmed down, she drove back to the "studio" as she thought of it now. Just as with all the times before, John came and pissed on her watch. This time all she had to do was hold out her hand while he did it, and then wash it off in the basin. She told him about the car. He just told her to order new license plates and bring her old Lexus over here when she got a new battery for it. She asked if he was going to piss on the car, too.

No. No sense pissing on a car. Then he did something else while he was looking at it. He opened the back door, told her to sit down and spread her legs, and then he pushed her panties out of the way. (She always wore thigh high stockings to these encounters held in place with garter belts now. It was sexy as hell.) And then he fucked her on the white leather back seat of her new car. He took her very tenderly. With passion.

When he started so tenderly, Lori undid her dress and pulled down the top so he could have access to her breasts. She put her hands behind his head and pulled him into the car on top of her. They spent much more time fucking this way than either would have imagined. Lori ended up cleaning him off in the proper way, only before she finished, he became hard again. She took his cock in her hand, while she put her other arm around his neck, kissed him and asked him where he would like to cum in her at.

"Bend over," he said.

Lori turned around in the back seat of her car, and pulled her dress up in the back. She knew she was not nearly wet enough in her ass to take him like this. She expected it to hurt. She could deal with it. Instead, he stuck his cock deep inside her pussy, and started to pump away at her. Just before she thought he was going to cum, he pulled out and then stuck his cock in her ass. It hurt at first going in, but soon she was pushing her ass back and meeting his thrusts.

"Deeper... Deeper... Oh please come in Deeper," Lori said pleading to him.

Finally, with one huge push into her ass, he came. He came more this time than he had in a long time. She knew it right away. He could only stand there pulling her ass out of the backseat of the car and pushing his cock as deeply into it as he could. He stood holding her here like this for several minutes. Finally, his cock shrank down and came out of her. Lori turned around to clean his cock off the way she had been told to do months before. Where it had been made no difference to her.

Only this time, John backed away from her, helped her out of the back seat, and into the driver's seat, kissed her on her lips and told her, "Now run along home. You've had a busy week end," he said.

She looked at him with questioning eyes, and then he closed her door and walked back into the kitchen. She started the car, opened the garage door and drove out of the place and went home. She was surprised he did not let her clean him off. She didn't understand his actions tonight. She was also a bit uncomfortable with the cum oozing out of her ass. She took some tissues from her purse and put inside her dress to catch what she could of it.

Doctor Angelo went back into the house and made himself a stiff scotch. He could not understand why he broke the training rules, either. He was getting worried that he was falling in love with her. That couldn't happen. That couldn't be allowed happen at all.

The other plans had been going along very well. Linda and Marcy had stared in many of their own movies, photo shoots and lately, it seems Jimmy had started a new sideline business with them as well. Since he was more or less done with them, he let Jimmy have them. Jimmy didn't know it, but Doctor Angelo was preparing to close up shop. He had more than met his original goal. Sales of Lori Lee's pictures, and movies had made him more than even he could dream about. More was coming in everyday. It was all funneled into bank accounts and all he had to do was make withdrawals of the money.

Most of all, his selling Lori's services to the prince's as he thought of them had paid off the most. They were willing of pay much more for her services than he ever dreamed possible. If he had known what he could have gotten for her by prostituting her ass out to them before he went to the time and expense of making the pictures, he would have trained her to do that alone. It was too late to do that with her now. But he could find some other hot chick somewhere and train her to do it. He was thinking about doing that from Switzerland. He was thinking about training them, then selling them. He had been offered a lot for Lori. Each time he told the prince that was not possible, but that in the future he would contact them about a woman that it would be possible to obtain that would be just as well trained as Lori Lee. He had several offers of financial assistance to help this happen.

He had one more thing to accomplish here with Lori Lee before he left. Only one more thing.

Doctor Angelo felt Jimmy humiliated the two girls more that he thought he should have. Jimmy took them both to visit a tattoo and piercing shop one Saturday evening. They both came back with rings in their nipples, with a chain going across from ring to ring; navel pins; and a ring through their clits.

There were now tattoos of a black widow spider on Marcy's right upper breast, a web pattern with another spider on a web on her lower back, a spider's web all around her navel, around her left upper arm and right ankle. Linda had a butterfly tattoo on her upper right breast, butterflies surrounding her navel, on her upper left shoulder in the back, around her left arm and on her right ankle.

Both of the women had tattoos right over their pussies. Linda's said "cum in here" with an arrow pointing to her pussy; while Marcy's said "cock's cum here" with an arrow pointing to her pussy. Doctor Angelo thought this went too far. He could live with the tattoos and pins, but not the final assault on there pussies. That took it a little too far. Jimmy just got too carried away with his power over them. He was selling their asses now, too.

Jimmy paid for the art work, but the girls did as well. All the while they were in the tattoo parlor; they were sucking and fucking all comers. Jimmy video taped the whole thing. That was where Jimmy got his great idea about opening up his own business on the side.

Jimmy found out were two really hot private night spots were. He took the girls, dressed in low cut pull over blouses, leather short mini-skirts and high heels with nothing under it to the private men's clubs. He took the girls to the hot spots, and watched as they fucked and sucked about fifty different men each in both places. They were in them for about four hours each night. Jimmy got paid $2,000 an hour for each of their services. The club managers wanted them back as often as possible. In fact, if Jimmy brought them in on Club Night, they would pay him an extra $10,000 plus the hourly fee. That was for ten hours work. He shook on it with out any thought at all. He sat on their purses (which had a concealed video camera in one of them) and taped it all.

When the weekend was done, Jimmy took them both home and tossed them in bed with each other. Jimmy was not dumb. The night he took them to the tattoo parlor, and then to the clubs, she told Linda he was going to be out of town working for the weekend. He was packed and ready to walk out the door when the drug took a hold of her. He stayed in the car while Marcy came into the apartment. He gave her ten minutes to drink her doctored drink, that Linda gave her and then he went in and found them both sitting on the sofa under the influence of the drug.

He had them both dress in halter tops and short leather mini-skirts with nothing else on under them and took them to the tattoo shop. They were there over six hours. Then Jimmy took them to the clubs and filmed them doing all the guys. Marcy should really be knocked up after this. When they were done late Sunday night, Jimmy dropped them off at Linda's apartment and went to spend the rest of the night at the studio.

He was not going to come back to Linda's place until late Wednesday night. That gave the girls until then to try and understand what happened to them. They were told they had to properly care for their new piercing and they could not remove them. They just would not know how it all got there. Jimmy planned to be extremely surprised when he found Linda like this. He also told them both that when he came back from his trip, both Linda and Marcy had to show him what had been done to them. They had to do it in front of each other as well. This was when they were not under the influence of the drug.

It was when John found what Jimmy had done to the two girls that he decided to end it with Jimmy. Jimmy had gone too far this time. But he had given him an idea on how to end it with Lori. End it in such a way she could never fight what happened to her, or forget what she had become. She was now a prostitute. A high paid one, but a prostitute no less. He felt she should have some constant reminders of her new status in life.

Besides. He had already made more money off of Cynthia Anne Hollingsworth than he dreamed was possible. It was time to cut and run. She was at the limit he felt save to give her the drugs. One last dose, and instructions to forget him and to visit the websites where she was bare in all her glory, then he would be gone. Of course, he would have some very recent pictures of her there before he told her how to find her site.

Correction, he thought. He and all the money would be gone. After all, one shouldn't forget that revenge is a dish best served cold.