A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,082 Followers

"Okay," Ian said leaning forward on the table, holding his wine glass. "The three of us, Seamus, Mike and myself, compared the thickness of our erect dicks. Mike had the skinniest so he went first. It was Alice the first night. First, she gave Mike a blowjob. The second round, he got himself hard and laid down. She got on top of him, his dick in her quim and proceeded to blow Seamus. When they had both come, Seamus took Mike's place while Mike fucked her ass. When they were both set, she took my cock in her mouth and blew me. When we had all come, Seamus took Mike's place again, I took his and Mike was done. Then Seamus and I screwed her until we both came, then Seamus was done and I got to do her ass alone. Sometimes, the woman will clean the guys after they do her ass, but Alice and Jenny weren't into that.

"Me, neither," stated Edie, making a face.

"The next night we did Jenny, and the last night, Edie was the lucky lady."

"That's a matter of opinion," Edie interrupted. "It's not that I haven't tried anal before. I did and I enjoyed it, some. But this was different, taking two cocks down there at the same time, especially Ian and Seamus. I thought they were going to split me open. I was so sore I could barely walk the next morning.

"The other women were nice, though, and helped me. They made up some sort of poultice and kept me in bed most of the day."

"That's how I learned how Don got control of the proxies," interrupted Ian. "Seamus asked if I had straightened out my problem with the SEC. When I asked what he was talking about, he said someone at the company had contacted him to change his proxy because we were in some violation with the SEC.

"I got them to change back and visited several other older investors who had been contacted by Don and got back about 5 percent of the shares, either through direct buy back or proxy assignments."

"Yeah, Pete discovered what he had done and contacted several investors outside the family. We've sent new proxy forms to everyone." Lee went on to describe what Pete had discovered and told his father what Rosa had concluded.

Ian sat there, his head down, slowly shaking it from side to side. Finally, he looked up at his children. "Where do we go from here?"

—to be continued

julybear7
julybear7
2,082 Followers