A Dish Best Served Cold Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers

He reached for the button in her waistband. She batted his hand away and unfastened the waist of her slacks and pushed them down. His hand found its way between her legs. She was barely moist.

He picked her up and carried her to the love seat. He sat with her on his lap. Teesha was tense, both wanting and resenting what was happening to her. When Lee pulled her face to his for a kiss, she pulled away. "I only kiss guys I like," she said, "I ain't sure about you, yet."

Lee laughed, and bent to kiss her neck, trailing kisses up to her ear while his hands made their way up under her shirt, to find and fondle her small- C cups, making her moan. She felt the tip of his tongue tracing the shell of her ear, and heard his whisper, telling her to take off her shirt.

She pulled it over her head while his hand worked its way under the waist of her panties, down between her legs. Lee ran his hand over her smooth pussy, intrigued by the texture of her bare skin. His finger parted her labia and found her pearl.

He began to massage the little nubbin, eliciting a moan from her. She tried to keep her legs closed, against all her instincts. "Oh, shit, boss man," she groaned, "what are you doing to me?"

"Making you feel good, I hope. Didn't those other guys feel you up?"

"Not like this. Ohhh god, yesssss..."

"And you don't play with yourself?"

"Unh uh, not this way." Teesha's legs were wide open, and she was beginning to fuck Lee's hand when he pulled it away and laid her back on the love seat. "Wha...where you goin'?" she asked when he stood up.

She grinned when she saw him unfasten his belt and drop his pants. Her eyes opened wide when she saw his eight inches pop out of his jockeys. She made room for him between her legs and reached up to put her arms around his shoulders as he positioned himself at her opening.

With a grin, she softly repeated herself, "Fuck me, boss man, and fuck you," as she pulled his face to her for a kiss.

Lee dropped down to rest on her C-cups after their mutual climax. "Wow, boss man! I gotta say, you keep your promises. If I knew it was supposed to be like this...it's prob'ly better I didn't," she laughed. "Am I gonna hafta do this every day, I hope?"

He laughed. "Only if you're trying to kill me. No, the rest of your job is to bring me Don Pieters mail before you take it to him. You do that and stop reading personal mail, and we do this, twice a week; okay?"

"You're the boss man. I suppose I gotta keep quiet about all of it, too; right?"

"It's going to be hard to keep the fact that we're fucking a secret, just no details; but the mail, yeah. That's top secret." He looked at his watch. "You better get dressed and on your way." He withdrew his still partial erection. Her eyes widened again.

"Can I..." she started and sat up to grab his hips while she slurped him into her mouth. "Mmmm," she moaned. He felt her tongue running over his shaft and crown.

"Careful, little girl, you keep that up and you'll get a mouthful of...oh migod!" Teesha felt his cock swell in her mouth and started to back off when his hands grabbed her head to hold her in place. She felt the spasms and jerking in her mouth, then the warm liquid hitting the back of her throat and insides of her cheeks.

Luckily, Lee had just deposited his major load in her quim, so she was able to handle the relatively small amount of cum he blasted into her mouth. She swallowed most of it, with only a few drops squeezing out of the corners of her mouth.

When he stopped jerking, she sucked all of him she could hold back into her mouth then backed off, maintaining her suction until he popped free. She looked up at him, grinning. "I always wanted to try that. My boyfriend was afraid I'd bite him. Nex' time, I'll swallow you."

"Next time, you might kill me. Get dressed and get out of here before I decide I have to fuck you some more." He tried to look stern, and succeeded for all of ten seconds, before they both broke up in laughter.

It was nearly thirty minutes after she and Max left before Thelma saw Lee's door open and Teesha push the mail cart out into the office area, limping slightly. When her daughter came past Thelma's desk to drop off Max's mail, she gave her daughter a quizzical look, asking if everything was okay. Teesha just gave her a wide smile and nodded.

Max had also seen Teesha leave. She entered Lee's office through a shared door. "How'd it go?" she asked.

"She'll drop Doofus's mail here starting this afternoon, for us to scan, then pick it up and deliver it on her next round. In return, she gets her world rocked twice a week, and gets a pass on snooping in the mail, which she promised to stop except when she's helping us."

Max smiled. "Be careful with that name; you don't want to let it slip in his presence. You going to be up for this afternoon?"

"With three hours to recover? Just about. Looking at them, it's hard to believe they're mother and daughter. Teesha must be six or seven inches taller than Thelma, and except for her color..."

"Yeah, she has white features, or pretty close. I don't know anything about Thelma except that she's worked here forever, it seems. Dad told me she worked as his secretary for a while when they first moved here. When she got pregnant, she was a single mom and left to have Teesha, then came back when Teesh was five or so." Max turned to leave. "So, if Thelma steps up, you, me and Ashley after work?"

"That's the plan. Ash said she's looking forward to it."

"Me, too. See you soon."

Lee went to see Pete and Rosa over lunch; partly to make sure they had survived and reconciled after their argument in the office yesterday, and partly to bring them up to date on the plans he and Max had made last night. He noted both cars were in the parking area and thought that was a good sign. He found their door, remarking to himself it was the first time he had been to their apartment. He knocked.

In a few moments, Pete answered the door, wearing nothing but his boxers, looking like Max on her wedding day--covered with hickeys and bites. When Pete saw it was Lee, he stepped back and let him in without thinking about it.

"Well," said Lee, "I see you two made up."

"Hunh?" answered Pete, then looked down at his torso, and blushed. "Uh, yeah, you could say that."

Just then Rosa came out of the bedroom, wearing nothing but the smile which lighted up her face. "Hi, Lee. Would you like some lunch, leftover Chinese?" Pete gaped at her, shocked speechless at her brazenness.

Lee looked at her and returned the smile. "No, thanks. I just stopped by to update you and Pete. I guess I should have called first, huh?"

"Uhh," stammered Pete, as Rosa sauntered across the room, flaunting her nudity, to stand by him.

"Why?" she asked Lee, "Does it embarrass you to see us like this, knowing that you interrupted us in the middle of..."

"Rosa! That's TMI! He doesn't need to know everything."

She grinned. "Okay," she replied with a shrug. "But hurry, I want to get Pete back to bed to finish what you interrupted. He's almost as good as Ashley with his tongue." Pete rolled his eyes, groaning.

Twenty minutes later, as Lee closed the door behind him, Pete could be heard, "Rosa! What are you...oooh gawd! Unnghh, oh shit, Rosaahhhhh."

—to be continued

julybear7
julybear7
2,081 Followers