A Dish Best Served Naked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let him soak in the view for a few seconds, hoping for a drop of drool for the audience, but I didn’t get it. . . yet. As I stood up, I saw Terry still standing off-stage taking in the view as well. I scowled at him, confident Jim wouldn’t see the expression, his eyes focused several inches lower.

Terry just shrugged his shoulders. I didn’t take that response and deepened my frown. He responded by reaching his hand toward the light controls, obviously threatening to flip them back. I shook my head, and he turned his palms up and shrugged again.

I should have expected this, but if I could strip in front of Jim, someone I hated with a passion, letting Terry – someone I actually liked – see me shouldn’t be too bad. I tried to put him out of my mind and got on with the tease.

I had picked some heavy jazz music with a good beat and a sultry saxophone. I thought it fit the old banquet hall better than something more modern. I swayed to the music now with my eyes closed trying to get into the mood. My hands went down to my knees and slid up my thighs, bunching the skirt up around my hips and then letting go to lift the long blouse up, revealing my flat stomach and bunching the white top under my chest.

I palmed my breasts, my fingertips reaching to my open neckline to pull it further open. I made a playful attempt to push my breasts up and out of the neckline, but stopped just when I thought I might be successful. My hands continued up, caressing my long neck and playing with my hair.

I bunched up my hair behind my head and then turned sideways to peak at my “student” through my crooked elbow. I nearly gagged at the sight of the horny older man leering at me in his private spotlight. My eyes shifted away quickly and found Terry examining my form as well. His handsome face looked at me hungrily too, but it wasn’t the slobbering look of a famished beast, but a discerning gentleman in a fine steak house preparing for a grade-A cut of meat.

I wiggled my way down and then back up, shaking my “piece of meat” for him, and he nodded his approval. Jim didn’t notice our exchange over his head, and for my purposes he disappeared from view. I now danced for Terry, and images of his sweaty muscular form from our times in the racquetball court flittered through my mind and got me back in the mood.

I turned another quarter turn and pumped my hips for him before delicately reaching back and unzipping my skirt. The zipper went a third of the way down the back of the skirt, and I held the top of both sides, gently pulling them apart and holding up my blouse so the slightest image of my thong could be seen before I dropped the skirt to the floor.

The white fabric of my top hung down just below the bottom curve of my ass, but my long legs were now revealed as I stepped out of the bunched up skirt on the ground. I turned to face my student and voyeur with a wide stance. I jackknifed at the waist to the strong beat of the music, tossing my hair back and forth and touching the floor with my fingertips. I then slowly rose back up, my hands tracing the inside of my legs, caressing my inner thigh up to the bottom of my blouse, and then let my fingers go underneath to play while my palms hid the action.

I turned again and pulled up my blouse to give the long view of my leg well past my thong and up to my waist, bending at the knees and humping the air to the music. I was facing the hall as I did this, and I was happy to see that most everyone was keeping their attention on Jim. A few occasionally back toward me to see what I was doing, and from the darkened silhouette they could judge my level of undress, but I doubt they saw much.

Jim was the far more entertaining to watch. His eyes were bugging out of his head with a clear erection pitched in his lap. I think I saw a glint of drool at the corner of his mouth finally, and as I turned to face him again and begun to unbutton the rest of my blouse, the drool ran down his cheek.

I couldn’t keep my sexy vibe going in my head with that picture before me, so my eyes went back to Terry, and my fingers continued to reveal the bounty beneath my top. I kept the blouse closed as I went, but after the last button, I didn’t wait to tease and opened my shirt quickly and walked out of it, letting it fall to the ground in my wake.

I strutted my best runway walk toward the table, my hips hitting each bass note of the music. Jim was leaning on the table now, and as I got to it, he tried to reach across. His stubby arms weren’t quite long enough, and I stood just out of reach with the table top pressed against my leg at mid thigh.

I stood with my hands on my hips, flexing my pelvis at him, watching his lustful eyes play along the edges of my lingerie. He would rip it off me if I gave him the chance. Instead, I grabbed the edge of the table with my hands and pulled it back with a large step.

Jim nearly stumbled forward out of his chair, which brought a laugh from the crowd. If Jim heard it, he didn’t acknowledge it. With the table now just far enough away that his finger tips could brush it, I turned to give him a view of my ass swaying to the music just over the table top as my hands tousled my hair again.

I waited for a change in rhythm in the song, and then hopped up on the table and spun sideways. It was a five foot table, and I rested my elbows at one end and my heels at the other. To the now slower music I arched my back and let my hair fall to the table, my breasts pointing straight into the air.

My legs swapped positions up and down, for a while before I bought my back to the table. My hands caressed my body again, starting at my shoulders, my fingers tracing the lines of my bra over my chest. My hands made it down to my taunt stomach and I allowed the fingers of one hand to dip inside my panties. The fingers slid in and out of my pussy for a few seconds before I withdrew them to taste my juices.

One look at Jim’s pants told me I wasn’t the only one who was wet, and I shuddered to think of that liquid on me. Surely that was what he was thinking about. Instead my eyes again found Terry standing in the distance, calmly examining me like an art critic. I’d give him something to look at.

I propped myself up on the table again and reached behind to undo the clasp of my bra, careful not to release the straps too suddenly, else the taunt elastic would fling it into the air. Instead I let the tension out and then just allowed the cups lay on my chest with gravity.

I went back to the table and reversed the motion of my hands, starting first at my crotch to play briefly and then to slide up and cup my breasts. As they slid up, they took the bra with them and flung it over my head to the floor. With my breasts revealed and my nipples erect, I danced horizontally to the music, thrusting my hips and arching my back.

I tried not to look at Jim, but could sense motion from him, and caught a glimpse of him slowly getting up from his chair with his arm outstretched. I sat up suddenly and spun on my butt so my legs were pointing toward him. I extended a heel to his chest and pushed him back shaking my head. My breasts were now facing him for the first time, and he was hypnotized by their gentle back and forth swaying as I moved my head.

His butt found his seat again, and I spun back away from him to get off the table in the same manner I had gotten on to it. The table was light weight plastic, and I shoved it toward the edge of the stage so it no longer sat between us. Now that I was closer to him, I figured that some of the light that shone on him, might find its way to me, and the table would act as a good barrier.

Now I just danced for him. The music had picked up its pace again and I moved my body to it as fully as I ever had. My eyes made checks on Terry to see his reaction, and I wasn’t disappointed. My hips thrust side to side, forward and back as my breasts swung about in front of me. My hands went inside my panties and over my breast, into my hair and into my mouth. I threw my hair around and bent at the knees. I gave him views from the front, side and back.

All the time I kept a half eye on Jim. His right hand was unconsciously rubbing his crotch, and as I looked back at the crowd, I saw that everyone could see it. Surely he knew that I was not going to have sex with him on stage or give him a blow job, so if he was going to get off on this, it would have to be manual. Still, I had more of my plan to unfold.

I picked a staccato part of the song to turn back to him again, with my hands on my hips. I widened my stance and slipped my fingers under the thin straps of my thong that lay over my hips. I pushed down on the straps and they flipped over the front of the panties, seemingly peeling the material from my body.

At this point Jim nearly lost it. That almost explosion seemed to make him realize where he was. His right hand adjusted to his thigh, as if he hadn’t just been jerking off in front of his whole company. And while he suddenly knew where he was, he also realized what was in front of him.

I had told him I would strip down to my skin, and I had done that. If I had stopped there, he probably wouldn’t have complained. With my legs apart, the waist of the thong reached its maximum flex stretched across my thighs. The front of the panties had peeled down about an inch, revealing the top tuft of my neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Would I go all the way? Did I need to? I stood there, my hips thrusting forward to the music, my breasts bouncing on my chest. I watched as Jim began to chew on his lip, never guessing I would go this far. I gave him an open mouthed smile, my tongue licking my lips as I playfully tugged down on my thong without it budging. I reached with my thumbs to peel down the triangle of fabric a little extra, tantalizingly showing him half an inch more of my pubic strip.

My eyes went over Jim again to see Terry caught up in the moment as well. His eyes locked with mine and he nodded his head. In a smooth motion, I brought my legs together, bent at the waist, and dropped the tiny panties to the floor. Like with my blouse, as I stood up straight up, I walked out of them and my heels and walked directly toward Jim.

My hips swayed more gracefully now. I was no longer a stripper, but a goddess, not thrusting but swaying to the music. No stitch of fabric interrupted the curves down my body, and my tanning regimen assured no lines either. I could see Jim barely restraining himself in his chair, his body pulsing with mine as I walked right up to him.

I saw the bright spot on the floor that marked the crowd’s vision and I walked right up to it and stopped. From my left I heard a few groans from the crowd which at least gave me confidence that they still couldn’t see me well. Jim was about to rise again but I extended my left leg into the spot light and put my foot in his crotch. I found slight purchase on the edge of his chair and my toes curled up and down feeling the head of his cock.

I had seen it before, and I knew it wasn’t too big, but neither was my foot, and my flexible toes gave it quite the workout through his disgustingly moist pants. My left hand came up to fondle my breast and my right went down below to play with my surprisingly moist pussy.

I spread my lips for him and gave him an amazing view as my fingers went in and out. I moaned too, unconsciously at first, but more intensely as I realized what I was doing. Meanwhile my toes were getting wetter by the moment. He seemed to suddenly realize what I was doing below his belt, and with his eyes focused on my dripping fingers, I could see the irreversible tide rise within him.

It was a seminal moment for him (pun intended). He was in front of his company and was about to have one of his most powerful orgasms ever. He stood quickly and nervously, my foot leaving his crotch and forcing me to step back. He looked for a place to hide, but it was too late.

His hands dropped to his dick as the first wave hit him. His thighs and hips convulsed as his legs gave way and he fell to his knees. He let out an odd squeaking sound that the perfect acoustics of the stage sent out over the hushed crowd in the hall. The wet spot on the front of his pants grew to a preposterous size, and he fell into a fetal position. The aftershocks went through him for a few more seconds before he finally lay still.

“Lesson over,” I said. Without reveling in the moment any longer, I hurried over to the chalkboard, grabbed my coat and walked off the far side of the stage. I breathed a huge sigh of relief once I was out of sight. I took a few moments to catch my breath as I tied the coats strap around my waist. I had done it. His orgasm was a bit more humiliating than I had hoped it would be, and maybe this would only force him to get after me more, but I had at least beat him this round.

And besides, if his revenge was to take upskirt pictures of me and circulate them around the office, I suddenly didn’t care. I had shown my vulnerability to the rest of the office, and even if they couldn’t see anything clearly, they knew I was taking off clothes and at the end was completely naked. They could make out a dark silhouette, so they could see my curves. Any upskirt was nothing compared to that.

As I finally composed myself to walk deeper into the backstage area, I felt my wet thighs rubbing together. I reached down between the folds of my coat and was shocked how wet I was. I flicked my clit a bit and realized I was incredibly turned on and almost felt jealous that Jim was the one who got the orgasm.

Continued in Part 3

12