A Distanced Spreading of the Cunt

Story Info
A subbie tells of a webcam time between herself & her Dom.
1.8k words
3.91
28.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His orders:

On Thursday, I want you dressed as my slutty maid. Wear the new uniform with a sexy bra and knickers- the latter, as small as you have. Wear white stockings if you have them, but black will do. Have your collar on and butt plug in.

I am checking in on my submissive maid whilst away on business. I want to see the tatoo I ordered her to get.

I want to continue your training in submission- even at a distance.

My obedience and follow-through:

As I read those instructions, I was already getting so wet and so horny. There's nothing more special to me, than when He gives me such specific guidelines for our webcam sessions.

For, His close attention to the details of our encounters tells me how much He cares about me and the situations.

Even though I must do much to prepare, I am always so excited, and can not wait for Thursday to come. I strive to do my best to please Him, and I truly want everything to be up to His standards.

That morning, as I got ready, I was so glad to know that my white stockings were clean and able to be worn. They do look so incredibly sexy on my long, tan legs. They're especially lovely with the white garter set, and He usually insists I have a garter on.

I put on my make-up and styled my hair. I chose to wear my hair in an updo, so that the headpiece of the maid's uniform would fit just right. The overall look was erotically stunning.

The black maid's dress was extremely short and snug, with fine lace sleeves that actually rolled down off the shoulders. The satiny white apron brought both a bit of cuteness and flirtiness to the style.

When I fastened my collar around my neck, I almost literally creamed myself right then and there. (I would never risk that without His permission, and so I had to hold back that tide of pleasure.) After putting on my black strappy pumps, I began to gather all of the supplies that He demanded that I have ready for the scene.

Making these preparations while all dressed up the way He wanted me to be, gets me even more turned on. As my heart begins to race a bit, I can feel those predictable flutterings of anticipation teetering around the area of my cunt. I am ever so familiar with those sensations, for any sort of interaction with Him causes my body to react in that fashion.

We were going to start at 10:00 am. It was about 9:45 am., when I decided I had better insert the butt plug.

My ass loves to have stuff put up it, and so it was with no great difficulty that I slid my blue plug right up my asshole. What was hard, was that I could not let my feelings of intense lust truly take hold. Letting myself relax too much, would cause me to risk cumming, and the only way I was going to cum, was if He allowed me to do it. . .

I took a seat at the computer desk and logged on. At this point, I was anxious, but was so very thrilled. He would be calling on me at any second.

There's a ring. I answer.

He says, "Good morning, slave."

I reply, "Good morning, Sir."

He looked so devilishy handsome (as He always does), and I felt so devilishly beautiful as I turned and put myself on display for Him.

As promised, I lifted the hem of the little black dress so that He could see the 'spank me' tatoo that I got on my bottom a couple of weeks ago.

Our scene had begun; my training as His cyber slut was continuing. . .

"Pinch your nipples as hard as you can. Twist them and torment them just as I would if I were right there doing it to you."

Even this type of stimulation has caused me to moan with delight, for the sound of His voice has begun to carry me. I am (as I had already become) His submissive puppet. I will willingly do all that He requires me to do.

He told me to put a peg on each one of my tits. He told me to do it in such a way, so as to have the peg off to the side with the nipple sticking up between the clips.

"Use the spiked nerve wheel I just bought for you, and roll it across your breasts. Not the nipple- just around the curves of your breasts."

When the edges of the sharpest points raked across my skin, I could truly sense a connection between what was happening up top to something that was occurring down lower. My pussy was beginning to clench, and I could feel the first bits of juices that were accumulating on the dainty fabric of my white panties.

I was then asked to lay down, and demonstrate how wet I was becoming by exposing my pussy to Him. He ordered me to show Him how ready and open I was for Him by placing as many fingers as I could inside of my cunt.

When I got my entire hand up into the inner realms of my cunt, He applauded my efforts by complimenting me with a whorish title.

"My, you are such a dripping cunt whore,

aren't you?"

And I was required to respond with:

"Yes, Sir. I most certainly am."

Because I was, and I will always be a dripping cunt whore for Him, and nothing will ever change that.

He provided me with so many wondrous acts of submission for Him on that day. He had me beg for His cock, and I had to let Him know how badly I wanted His cock by sucking on a plastic cock right in front of and close to the camera.

"Would I put it there softly, slave?"

"No, Sir. You would do it hard and fast, and really fuck my face with your cock, Sir."

"Show me!"

I slammed the tip of the toy all the way back to the lining of my throat. Gurgling and spitting, I was moaning and groaning and desiring even more. . .

"Have you drank a lot of water this morning, slave? Do you have a full bladder?"

"Yes, Sir. I could pee."

Oh, one of my favorites! I got to piss while

He watched. Performing such a private and intimate act for Him was exhilirating.

When I had finished, He even had me drink some of it. My piss was intoxicating, and increased my levels of sexual pleasure, surpassing any previous limits.

"Don't down it all, little one. Save some

for later."

He had me lay down, and fuck myself in the cunt with another dildo of mine.

As He observed, He would continue to speak words of slutty praise.

"Yeah. That's right. You're my sweet and little fuck whore. Fuck that pussy nice and deep for me. Let's make that clit really erect and swollen."

It was when I was just on the brink of losing it, when He switched gears, and had me remove the dildo from my cunt and thrust it into my asshole.

With much admiration, He told me,

"Now, that's an ass just screaming to be fucked, isn't it?"

I screamed, "Yes, Sir!"

My way of subjugating myself with these kinky kinds of sex acts for Him, moves me beyond what any words can describe. The more He asks of me, the more I want to provide for Him. Our cycle of suggestion, action, appreciation, and validation just carries us further and further over the edge. . .

"You have pleased me much, my slave, but let's really get down to business."

With that statement, my mind raced, and my sexual senses were heightened.

"Grab the speculum, and spread your cunt as wide as you can for me."

That crude and cold tool known as a speculum, is such a naughty and unorthodox sex toy. I like it very much. The pressure it creates along the outer skin of my cunt hole is so very delightful. The exposure it provides to the cervix and other cores of my cunt is mind-blasting. And being opened so grotesquely in front of Him, creates a sexual buzz that is sincerely all-consuming.

As I put the speculum in my cunt, and then turned the screw round and round, my cunt was pressed into a wide and gaping position.

It was an incredible sight to behold, and I was so proud to be doing all of this for my Dom.

"Let's fill that cunt with something warm. Take that container of piss and pour it down into your open and fat cunt."

Oh, my fucking God! Those are the only words I can choose that so thoroughly demonstrate how it felt to participate in such a nasty kind of sexual deed. I was nearing an orgasmic heaven,

and as I had truly rendered much pleasure for my Dom, He was actually going to let me do something about that. . .

"Would you like to see the effect this is all having on me, slave?"

"Oh yes, Sir, I most certainly would."

He positioned the camera on His side of things so that His hard cock was in full view. The glaze of His pre-cum was evident, and I fell more deeply in lustful and subbie spirit with Him because of it.

"Rub your clit until you cum."

I had my legs bent so that my knees were up around my ears. My tits were still pegged and were jutting out of the top of the maid costume. There was at least a cup of piss sloshing around in my outstretched cunt.

And amazingly (and I was so grateful for it), my Dom had just commanded me to rub my clit until I cum. . .

While rubbing away, I also was given the special reward of watching my Dom jerk Himself off. The gift of His cum (no matter how it's presented) is so very precious to me. Nothing allows me such a honored sense of gratification, than to watch Him shoot His load of cum all over the place.

Once He came, I was free to let loose.

The convulsions rippled across my inner being. Spasm after spasm contracted my pussy muscles in such a manner, that I swore and yelled.

Fantastically enough, we were not finished. . .

"Take the speculum out of your cunt."

All that piss and all those cum juices just gushed out of me.

"Now, that's what I was waiting to see."

He had me remove the pegs from my nipples.

I exhaled. (My way of purring.)

What joy! What fulfillment!

I had pleased Him once again.

And all I shall humbly seek (as the good little subbie that I am) is the opportunity to do it once more. . .