A Distraction From Accounting

Story Info
Thoughts of you keep her from work.
1.2k words
3.94
20.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am at work. I am supposed to be studying for an extremely important exam I have in Accounting tonight, but I am distracted by a thought that has entered into my mind. I can't seem to concentrate, because all I want to do is appease this thought I have…. So what is this thought? It is to intense to tell anyone, so I must write it down without my boss seeing the huge smile I have on my face. Here is the story I have written to distract my mind…

It is a Tuesday night, and class was extremely boring, so I am on my way home from school. I go to turn into the drive in front of my well-hidden apartments, and I notice that there is a light on in my apartment. But, there shouldn't be, because I always turn the lights out before I leave in the morning. Maybe this once I have left the lights on accident, so I proceed to climb the stairs to my doorway, but the door is unlocked when I stick the key in the keyhole. Now, I am worried, but before I can flee my apartment, someone pulls me into the doorway. I look up, and into the most amazing brown eyes I have ever seen, and I am awestruck. I try to speak, to say anything, but a mouth covers mine before words can come out. The kiss, so intense, and strong, that I fall into his arms as we greedily seek for more from one another. I want more, the kiss is taking my breath away and I feel as though I am getting dizzy…

As I begin to lose myself I am whisked away from the living room. I am lead to the bedroom, where there are candles lit in place of regular lights. And though the light is dim we are able to see each other clearly, and without restraint. I am gently laid down on the bed while you continue to kiss me with a hunger that cannot be satisfied. And before I realize what is happening you take of my shirt, while stroking my nipples, and running your tongue along my neck, then down my body. I fight to gain control of my senses, but it seems as though all is lost, when you begin to move down my body towards the buttons on my pants. Everything's going way to fast, I can't slow it down, nor do I want it to slow down. I want more but am afraid to ask. As you begin to unbutton my pants, I can feel the excitement of your touch…

As you begin to pull my pants off, I can feel how excited you are, and it excites me. Finally, you have slipped off my pants, and with one motion have taken off my black silk panties, as though they never existed. I tremble with anticipation as you slide your tongue over my clit, which is wet from the excitement of your touch. And slowly, then faster you run your tongue over my clit, then around my pussy, over my lips, and inside of me. Before I can stop, I am climaxing, while you continue to lick me from inside out. As I finish, I begin to roll over to sleep, but you stop me, and are kissing me again. Before, I know it I am running my tongue over your nipples, biting, kissing, sucking, and licking. I slide my hands down your nice body, that moves with my every touch, and feel for your buttons, so that I can release what I already know is there…

I run my tongue over your naval, then down your stomach, until I reach the tip of your cock. Where I begin to slowly kiss it as though it is a tongue, then I move my whole mouth over your shaft, as I take the whole thing in my mouth. As I move my mouth up and down, slowly taking it all in, and then letting it go, and gently sucking the tip to the base. While doing all of this I use my left hand to gently grope your balls, while using my right hand to rub the inside of your legs. As I move in a steady rhythm, I can hear you moaning with pleasure. Just as you reach a final climax, I begin to move to a little faster, and suck just slightly harder. And then as you think you can handle no more you climax to the rhythm of my mouth over your cock. Then we lay down together on the bed legs wrapped together as you whisper words of delight, and stroke my hair, as I kiss on your neck. Just as we are about to fall asleep, I pull you up and lead you to where the shower is…

As we stand in the shower the warm water washes us over, and cleans us, but it also brings a new want for something that just can't be explained. It brings a new level of excitement to the growing sexual desire we are beginning to feel again. You caress my neck, the back of my arms, and run your fingers over my face as the water hits. I can feel the need of your desire as you hold me close, and feel how strong your want is. I begin to slowly kiss the inside of your chest, running my mouth over your stomach, then over your belly button, then towards your bulging cock, and where I am stroking it lightly with my tongue. Just as you feel as though you can't take anymore, I stop….

I pull you out of the shower, while we grope and kiss each other passionately, as though once again we are so hungry foe each other that nothing else will suffice. I lead you to the bedroom, as we trip over each other in the heat of the passion that is kindled between our bodies' and their desire. Just as I am about to fall, you catch me only to pick me up and throw me on the bed. Then, you spread my legs, and thrust deep inside, while I grab onto you with all the strength I can extend, and cry out with a moan of passion that prompts you to fuck me even harder. And as we begin to fall into a hard rhythm, moaning and crying in ecstasy, you roll me over on top of you. And as I ride you hard and fast, you mimic my rhythm, and thrust into me, fucking me as I ride your large, hard cock. And finally after you feel as though you can't handle it anymore, we explode together in a strong orgasm that is so powerful, that we can feel the walls shaking….

And as we lay there, trying to capture our breath, I turn over and realize it is two a.m., but it doesn't matter because it seems as though time has no restraints, and that we have so much energy that the time doesn't even matter. We lay close to each other just touching and kissing each other as we try to regain our strength, and sighing I know that this is how it is supposed to be, fucking and resting, and pleasing each other.

I am waiting for you, waiting to please your every whim, to make you cry, moan...