A Diversion from the Game

Story Info
Your sub gives you a diversion from his afternoon of games.
1.2k words
4.12
14.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise of the computer game you were playing filled your office. I knew you were raiding with your online friends, off to kill this monster or that. I played too and knew the pleasure you found in the activity. Wandering down the stairs I stood in the doorway from the den to your office and watched you. The TV was on in there with the game you were watching. I still thought it amusing that you rolled back and forth to watch TV and play on the computer.

Crossing behind your chair I leaned down and kissed the back of your neck, your ear and your cheek in gentle kisses. The noises you make are pleasing ones and so I continue my nuzzling against your neck. My teeth grazing the exposed skin with each suckling kiss along your throat. Slipping my arms around your shoulders I hug you and watch you play for a few minutes. You explain who is who and what you're after in today's adventure. Smiling and nodding as I half listen, my mind focused on your neck at the moment.

You push your chair back against my legs and I know it's time to check the game on the TV in the other room. I sidestep and you roll back so you can see through the doorway. When you look back to see what I'm doing I smile up at you from the spot where I'm now kneeling beside your desk. Your attention is now on the computer and the characters there, the people there, yet your awareness of my nearness pulls your eyes down to my upturned face. I smile up at you again and lean forward and brush the knuckles of your hand with my lips. Your fingers brush my lips, my cheek, my neck and finally tangle in my hair as you lean down and claim my lips with a searing kiss. The world around spins but we two are frozen in this moment.

The screen draws your attention from me and you resume your game. Laying my head in your lap I look up towards your face and can't help but smiling. The pride of being yours shines in my face like the brightest star in the night sky. I nuzzle against the warm hard place between your legs and smile to feel you already partly aroused by just my presence. It's a heady feeling this power of a woman, to stir the passions in her man. The feeling of my lips against you through the fabric of your pajama bottoms brings a quiet moan of pleasure from you. I breathe warm air through the soft cotton material and the hardness beneath grows to its full length and rises upwards, almost inviting me to draw it out.

Your voice reaches my ears and its thick with desire and passion, almost strained, "Don't stop, pet, you've 'roused me with your touch, please me with your delicious mouth." The fingers of your left hand caress my neck and tangle gently in my hair.

Smiling up at you I pull the waistband down and free your cock. The tip of my tongue grazing the swollen purple head brings a moan from deep within you. Oh it is such a sweet sound and it fuels my desires like nothing else could. In the next instant my lips and mouth have taken the length of you almost completely inside. I feel your fingers tangled in my hair tighten and hold me there. The warm encompassing sensation of my mouth is almost as delightful as my pussy.

I try so hard to swallow the whole length of your cock, but you're longer than I can manage and my lips are spread wide as they might around your hard shaft. I smile inwardly as I realize that your cock must look much like it's sliding into my pussy, stretching me wide open to take you in the same way my lips are stretching to wrap around your cock. Slowly pulling upwards towards the bulbous head so my lips drag sensuously along the veined surface, I pause at the head to swirl my tongue around the sensitive flesh, dipping into the hole and catching a taste of your cum. I love the taste of you and delight that I can draw forth such powerful orgasms which yield what seems like buckets of your cum all for me to swallow or rub into my soft flesh.

Feeling a slight pressure from your hand I realize my attention to the matter at hand and mouth was required and that I should think less on your orgasms of the past and more on the one I intended you to have right now. With a swift dip of my auburn head, I bury the length of you in my mouth and pull up and drop down. Steadily, building the rhythm which will drive you to where we both want to go. Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, swallow. Over and over this is repeated and I can feel your pelvis now rising up to each downward dip of my head to meet my hot, warm mouth and drive yourself just a little deeper each time.

Wrapping my small fingers around your cock I simulate the stroking my sweet mouth has been giving you for a moment so that my attention may be given to your soft ball sac, nestled down between your legs. I hear you moan in anticipation and know you love this feeling as much as I like giving it to you. I like first one ball and then the other before sucking the soft flesh into my warm mouth and caressing each hard ball with my tongue. It is almost like an introduction to where the sweet cum they carry is going to be in a matter of minutes. It's warm in here, it's a nice place to be, won't you give up your cum to this sweet girl, she really wants it.

Finally, I release your balls and return to your cock, sliding my hand down so that it can stroke in tandem with my mouth. By now I can feel your orgasm working its way up your cock and know it won't be long now. Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, stroke, stroke. There is no doubt you will orgasm soon and my head swells with pride and body pulses with pleasure at the thought of it. I am a wild thing between your legs now, determined to give you this pleasure and as I worship your cock.

Your body tenses all over as it spasms in a powerful orgasm and your cock erupts in my mouth as cum spills out to cover my tongue and teeth and slowly run down my throat. I gulp down two mouthfuls before the jets of milky white slow down. Still stroking with my mouth wrapped around your cock, I raise my green eyes to meet your brown ones. With a few more slow and deliberate sweeps of my mouth up and down over your cock, cleaning all your sweet cum from it's softening surface, I release it gently to lay against your leg. Our eyes are locked on each other and a million thoughts passing between us unspoken in that gaze. I think to myself I love this man and all that he is. Your voice replies, almost as if you had read my thoughts, "I love you too, my beautiful girl."