A Divine Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
Danny takes Karen on a date and we meet Karen's sister.
6.5k words
4.78
23.3k
43
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the rest of that first Sunday screwing until we were completely spent. Karen was already unabashedly showing me her secret fetish. Being totally under my control was so arousing to her that any little thing I did that showed my dominance of her drove her crazy.

Let me give you an example. At one point I asked her to go get me a drink of water from the kitchen.

She responded instantly, looking over her shoulder with a smoldering gaze and saying, "Don't ask... tell me, Danny."

I swallowed and nodded as she flipped her bright red hair back and walked into the kitchen. I couldn't help but stare at her perfect ass. The ass that had always been great but that I'd dialed up to 11 in making her into my dream girl. She walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinet, pausing as she looked around. There weren't any cups that she could reach in the first two shelves and she was looking for the stool. Despite the extra inches I'd given her earlier, she still couldn't quite reach the top shelf. Feeling helpful and magnanimous, I closed my eyes and imagined her being exactly my height and suddenly it was reality. She looked around for a moment, slightly disoriented by the sudden five inch burst in height before looking through the living room and the bedroom door at me. She got a look on her face that any red blooded man would have recognized. She reached up with one hand and grabbed a cup while her other hand snaked down to play with herself. She wasn't being shy. Not even a hint of modesty as she stared at me while she fingered herself in the kitchen.

I smiled back and just watched as she walked to the sink. She placed the cup under the tap and leaned forward, fingering herself as she waited for the cup to fill. I imagined her clit being hyper sensitive and was rewarded with a gasp of pleasure. Then I imagined that she couldn't cum without permission and was greeted with an almost pained groan and then another throaty moan of arousal. She walked back into the bedroom, one hand kneeding her big, perfectly perky tit and the other holding the water.

"On your knees, slut."

She didn't hesitate. She dropped to her knees and held the water up with both hands as she looked at me with the sort of reverence that only the luckiest of kings has ever seen.

"Tell me what you are, Karen?" I asked.

She looked at me, searching my eyes. I'd managed to imbue her with a powerful love of being degraded. It hadn't really been my intention. I just liked calling her things like "slut" when I was fucking her. But when she took it to the next level, I responded by amping up the fetish in her and then she got even more aroused and, before I knew it, we both had developed a pretty thorough love of her being humiliated. "I'm a slut, Danny. Your slut. A cheap, trashy, pathetic piece of fuck meat for you to use, dominate, train and change in whatever way you want. I only even have free will because you wouldn't want a robot. I exist to serve your cock because God wanted it. He made me for you and now I'm yours to abuse, degrade and remake as you see fit."

"What if I only ever want to fuck your ass?" I asked.

"Of course," she said.

"Fuck other women?"

"Yes," she said, her breathing getting heavy. She claimed she wasn't even a little bit bi. She didn't have any particular religious objection but she always said she felt about being with a girl about the same as I felt about being with a guy. I think the fact that I knew it and might still demand it of her turned her on more.

"Strip at an amateur night? Get a tattoo that says, 'Danny's property'? Sell videos of you begging to be destroyed by my cock on the internet?"

"Yes, yes and oh my God yes. I don't fucking care Danny. All of it sounds good. The more degrading you make it the more I'll be aroused by it. The more the old me might have hated it... fuck... that's exactly it... do everything to me that the old me would have said 'no' to. Every. Single. Thing."

I cupped her chin and looked into her eyes, "We're going to have so much fun, babe."

Her whole body shuddered with arousal. I closed my eyes and imagined a very specific thing that never happened. I imagined that I'd bought her a particularly slutty dress and lingerie and she'd gotten upset about it. I remembered the fight that had taken place after it. All fiction but now made real.

"Remember that little red dress I bought you?" I asked.

Her eyes got wide. Of course she remembered. That's how this worked now. "Yes," she said.

"Go put it on. I'm taking you out," I told her.

"Yes, sir," she said with an enthusiasm that was impossible to fake. I went into my own closet and grabbed some clothes and quickly got dressed before flopping back on the bed and waiting for Karen. It didn't take long, with her new looks, makeup was completely unnecessary and her hair was always perfectly coifed... unless I willed it otherwise. So it was only a few minutes later when she came walking out. The red dress was absolutely skin tight with a v-neck that dropped down to her belly button. It had a slit up the right side that went all the way above her hip making it impossible to wear underwear and obviously no bra was being worn. Not that her new tits, magically enhanced that they now were, needed one. She had put on the pair of black thigh highs I'd bought for her in my fake memory as well as the 6 inch heels. She looked like a walking sex dream. Which she truly was now that I thought about it.

"Wow," I said, letting out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

"You want me to wear this out?"

I nodded as I stood up and walked towards her. Actually, what I wanted was to throw her down and fuck her again. But I resisted that particular urge so that we could have a better payoff. I realized there was one thing missing and I imagined her having both her nipples pierced. Body modifications were pretty hot to me but the permanence of them always bothered me. Now I could have them without the wait time for healing nor the life altering permanence.

Karen gasped and her hands shot up to her tits. I had made sure she knew that I made this particular change and, as she ran her fingers along the silky fabric and felt the barbells that were now obvious under the tight dress, she rolled her eyes in arousal. "This just gets hotter and hotter," she breathed out quietly as she teased herself.

"Everyone will see them," I told her as I traced the outline of one.

"And that's what you want, right?" she said, eyes closed as she imagined it.

"Of course, my love. Nothing happens with you that I don't want from now on."

She shuddered again and we managed to jointly display some actual will power. We got to the car and managed to actually get out of the neighborhood before I was fingering her sloppy cunt. I was starting to get the hang of these changes and made it so that every touch of my fingers was sheer perfection but at the same time she couldn't cum without me telling her to. By the time we got to the restaurant, her hips were bucking up at my hand and she was moaning and begging obscenely. "Please, Danny. Please. I need to cum. I'll do anything. ANYTHING. Please. Please," she said. I rolled the window down so that the valet caught the last little bit. I didn't try to hide my fingers toying with her pussy. His eyes were wide as I pulled my wet fingers out. Karen groaned in disappointment before opening her own eyes and seeing the audience. She blushed in embarrassment before pulling her dress back down and getting out of the car.

"Did you like that?" she asked as she took my arm and we walked into the restaurant.

"Did I like showing off how much of an obedient fuck toy you are to that stranger?"

She shuddered again, "Yes."

"Of course," I said. I kissed her as we headed inside.

We ate dinner, talking about this strange new world that was opening up to us. The whole conversation was sexually charged. I made sure that every time the waiter walked up, Karen was in the middle of confessing some new perversion.

"... sure, tie me up and use my ass until I pass out," she was saying as he walked up to take our dessert orders. He politely cleared his throat, cutting off Karen who blushed once again. He made a valiant effort not to stare down her cleavage but since the new Karen got off on showing off, she pretty much made it impossible.

"What would you like for dessert?"

"I'll have a scoop of chocolate ice cream. Nothing for my wife though."

He looked at us a little confused. Karen shared the look but then it hit her. I imagined her having an impossible to resist compulsion to suck my cock whenever I had chocolate ice cream. Her eyes were wide. The table cloth wasn't long enough to hide her. But I'd planned for that. After the waiter walked off, I pictured Karen being invisible to everyone but her and I. I wasn't sure if something quite so fantastical could work but everything else seemed so crazy that surely this could work as well. She looked around, blushing bright red, as she looked for an opening. I watched as she swallowed nervously before trying to slyly dive under the table. She bumped against the pole as she crawled over to me, fishing out my cock. My legs were showing but the short table cloth covered my bulging cock. I felt her lick the hard shaft up and down before sucking it all the way down her throat. I'm sure my eyes rolled into the back of my head as she sucked hard on my cock. Karen clearly wanted this to happen very quickly and I wasn't opposed to the idea either. She silently sucked my cock, desperate to earn my release in her wanton mouth.

I sat there and enjoyed her ministrations while she worked her magic. The divine gift I'd been given had translated into the most perfect of blowjobs and I was enjoying it now. Despite thinking she was visible to everyone, she was at her uninhibited best. The only nod to the public nature was the fact that she was being relatively silent. Our waiter walked up after a few minutes and asked how I was enjoying the desert. "It's absolutely wonderful... divine one might say."

"Excellent, sir," he said. Before he could turn away, a thought entered my head. A mischievous, merciless thought. I brushed my hand along the table, intentionally catching the tongs of my fork. The silver utensil tumbled to the ground where it bounced on the tile next to our table. "I'll get that for you, sir," he said and knelt down.

Karen froze and I could feel her turn her head. She stared at the man who picked up the fork. His eyes glanced under the table slightly, oblivious to the woman supplicated between my legs. "Here you go, sir," he said and turned back after setting the fork down. Karen attacked my cock with renewed vigor and I felt her cumming as she tried to muffle her orgasm with my cock down her throat. That just caused my cock to surge in her throat and shoot into her eager mouth. She sucked harder, trying to pull every last drop out before she finally pulled away. I felt her wipe my cock on her face before she daintily slipped my spent rod back into my pants and zipped me up. She came back up with a saucy little smile across her lips and a little bit of cum obviously smeared across her cheek.

"That was so hot, honey. I thought I was busted for sure," she said looking at me. "So mean of you."

"You came pretty hard for someone complaining about meanness."

"That's just because you've made me like it when you're mean," she said and gave me a little kiss.

"Take your top off," I said to her.

"What?" she said though her fingers were already twitching.

"You heard me, slut. Take your top off. Let me see those perfect perky tits," I told her. My grin was wide and I knew she could tell something was up. Nevertheless, she still hesitated.

"But..."

"Do you trust me?"

She nodded and slowly reached up to undo the trap around her neck. The top of her dress fell free and so did her big, perfect breasts. Karen had been a B Cup and now she was a large C or maybe a small D. I don't really know. I didn't care to measure. I'd made them perfect and that was all that mattered to me. The whole cup thing only matters if you wear bras and she was never going to need those again thanks to my God given gift. Her nipples were large and hard with the silver barbells catching the dim light in the restaurant with a sparkle.

Karen shuddered as she sat there, "We're going to..." she started but was interrupted by our waiter returning with the check.

"Here you go, sir," he said and he handed me the folio with the bill.

I took it from him and smiled, "Thank you. We loved it." I shot Karen a look and she just stared back in confusion.

"I hope your companion is alright?" he said, tactfully avoiding asking if she ate something that disagreed with her. It was about this moment that Karen started to realize what was happening or at least that SOMETHING was happening.

"I think she's just fine," I said to the man. He nodded, satisfied with the answer and I turned my gaze back to Karen and her still bare tits. I reached out and gently grazed her right nipple. She sat there, her whole body shuddering as she spasmed at the light, teasing touch. Karen stuck her tits further forward, silently begging for a more thorough touch but I withdrew my hand. She looked almost despondent at the lost touch. "Better cover up again," I told her as I willed her back to visibility.

"What did you do?" she asked as she quickly tucked her breasts back into the top of her dress. She looked around, still concerned her lovely face blushing but also radiant.

I smiled at her as I finished off my desert, "I made it so nobody else could see you."

Her eyes widened in awe, "You can do that?"

I shrugged, "Apparently. I think if I imagine it as a change in you then I can do pretty much anything with you."

"And you made me need to suck you off didn't you?" she said with a reverent whisper.

I nodded and smiled. Karen squirmed in her seat. I could see how aroused she was at the thought of being under my control. I studiously avoided changing that about her."Does it turn you on the control I have over you?"

She nodded, her skin flushing with arousal.

"That I can make you do anything?"

Nod.

"I can make you love anything no matter how depraved?"

Another nod. Now she was squirming in her seat again.

"I can even make you unimaginably aroused at things you hate. You know that, right?"

Her eyes widened again and rolled around into the back of her head at the thought. She nodded and whispered, "Do it."

"What did you picture, slut? What disgusting, depraved, horrible fantasy did you just imagine?"

She shook her head no in a cute little way as her fingers twitched at the hem of her dress. I could tell she wanted to be touched but I was going to make her earn her release. "Please..."

"You want me to make you tell me don't you?"

She paused before giving me an embarrassed, almost imperceptible nod.

"Tell me right now you dumb, pathetic cock sleeve."

Again her eyes rolled, ever since the first day she'd become completely enamored with being called dirty names. She licked her lips and leaned forward with a whisper, "I imagined you... oh God... Uhmm... I... I pictured you spanking me. No... I imagined you whipping me with your belt."

"And?" I asked, knowing that there was more.

"And making me beg and... and... reveal what I am. How utterly pathetic I am."

I looked at her, staring into her eyes, "Revealing to whom?" I pictured her being able to orgasm from public humiliation.

"My... my sister...," she said and then she gasped as a massive, unexpected wave of an orgasm hit her. She instantly shoved her wrist into her mouth in a panic as she came hard, shaking and twitching. The restaurant wasn't super busy but one of the tables near us had a couple people. They looked over and saw her shaking. I just gave them a little wave as the man and wife stared at my obviously orgasmic wife.

"Call her and tell her to come over," I said. Karen's sister, Teri, was best described as a beautiful wall-flower. She enjoyed watching everyone around her have fun but almost never participated. When the family would get together to play games, she'd just sit and watch, smiling and laughing but never participating. She and I had a good relationship and the idea of watching my wife confess her newfound sluttiness was so fucking hot I couldn't resist.

Karen pulled her phone out with shaky hands and started typing. She was so aroused, it took her far too long to type the simple missive. She kept deleting and restarting to correct all the typos which just made me chuckle and made her even more embarrassed. I pictured her sitting there, aware of how much her cunt was leaking and how prominent the damp spot on her dress was going to be when we walked out. Her eyes flicked up at me, aware of what I'd done and now even more aroused. She went back to typing furiously before glancing up again, "She'll be over in 30 minutes."

"What did you tell her?"

"That I needed to talk to her about something important," Karen said.

"Good girl," I said and paid the check. I didn't let her cover up the evidence of her gushing pussy which was on display for all to see as we made our way back to our car. We hopped in and I immediately grabbed her hair and pulled her to me. She started fishing out my cock as I stared her in the eyes, "How horrible I am will be determined by how aroused I am. So you can either get me off on the way home and hope maybe I'm at least a little nice..." I paused as her eyes searched mine. She moaned slightly and I kissed her, enjoying the taste of her lipstick on her soft, wet lips. "Or you can tease me and keep me hard on horny so that I'm at my most depraved when your sister gets there."

She moaned and then dove down onto my cock with a vengeance. She sucked me with the expert cock sucking skills that only divinity can bring. She brought me to the edge three times on the way home, each time pulling off and pointedly looking at me with a mischievous grin. The third time she did it I was both frustrated and almost uncontrollably turned on by the not-so-subtle message she was sending. I snarled, "Dumb bitch," to her and she giggled and nodded.

"Yes, sir," she said without a hint of a joke and went back to teasing me with her lips, tongue and throat.

When we arrived at the house, I practically dragged Karen to her room and looked for something to wear, "Strip, my love," I told her as I rifled through her closet and drawers. I found her shortest pair of running shorts and her tightest t-shirt. I tossed them over to her and she put them on wordlessly. "Are you turned on?"

"Yes," she said as she slipped the t-shirt over her perfect tits. They stretched the shirt out obscenely.

"Do you still want to do this?" I asked.

She bit her lip before nodding.

"Do you want me to make you hate doing it?" I asked her as I cupped her chin.

She whimpered a soft, "Yes"

"Beg," I said to her with a kind of fake cruelty that was probably belied by the smile on my face.

She dropped to her knees and nuzzled at my hard cock, "Please make me so aroused that I'll do anything you demand. Please make me hate it even though I can't stop myself. Please fill me with dread and embarrassment and divine arousal so that I can be the perfect little toy for you, Master."

I looked at her and imagined she was exactly as she asked for. She quivered as she felt the change wash over her. I saw the look of fear at what was about to happen and then it was quickly washed away but relief as she shoved her hand into her shorts and strummed her clit. "Yessss... oh god... you're going to make me... do things. Aren't you?"

"I'm going to make you do EVERYTHING, slut," I said. I handed her the last two items I wanted her to wear, a thin velvet choker with a little pearl dangling from it and a pair of six inch heels. The outfit was completely ridiculous and also insanely sexy. "Now get your hands out of your pants and go tidy up."

12