A Divine Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karen? Do you feel... different today?"

She looked at me, "No... why?"

"I don't know... it's just... I had the weirdest dream," I said. She looked at me, puzzled for a moment.

"Bad dream or good dream?"

"Good... I mean I think it was good. Uhmmm... Okay, let me ask you something. Last night when you said your prayer, you said something different. Something about a silent prayer?"

Karen's eyes grew wide and she blushed, "You noticed?"

I nodded, "What was it... if you don't mind me asking?"

My throat was dry and I could feel my heart pounding. Would she tell me? Was this the moment of truth? She looked at me and fairly whispered, "I prayed... well... I've always prayed that... that I could be the best wife for you."

I smiled. It was true! It was absolutely true! But I had to be sure. Maybe my subconscious had heard her murmuring or something. I had to know. "That seems pretty benign. Why pray that silently. And by the way... you are a perfect wife for me," I told her as I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

Karen smiled, "I know you think that. But I"m not. And... and I want to be, Danny. I want to be perfect even with all the little things that you dislike."

My grin probably took on a manic look, "What... like how you don't like watching basketball with me?"

Karen krinkled her nose but then exclaimed, "Yes... exactly. I hate it but I wish I didn't."

I studied her for a minute, trying to remember the words I'd heard. What did I need to do? Snap my fingers? Make a wish? Or just will the changes into being? I looked at Karen and just thought about her happily watching basketball with me. I pictured us cuddled up on the couch, her wearing one of my UCLA jerseys as we happily watched a game.

Karen seemed to get a little twinkle in her eye, "But you know what... in keeping with my prayer last night, what the heck? Let's watch a game today?"

"Really?" I asked, surprised in spite of myself.

"Why the heck not?" she said, giving me a kiss. "I'll go make us breakfast, you find a game you've been wanting to watch and we'll see if maybe I can learn to like it. It's been awhile and I owe you the effort."

I smiled and stretched out in bed as I watched Karen's gorgeous ass climb out from the sheets.. She stripped out of her night shirt and then stood there pondering what to wear. She looked at me, smirking at how I was staring at her naked tits like a kid who found his dad's Playboys. She got an idea and went into our closet, coming out only a few moments later wearing my old, beaten up Ed O'Bannon jersey. My mouth must have dropped three feet as I stared at her. She looked super cute in the oversized jersey. It was long enough to be worn like a very short mini-dress and it made her legs look great. Not to mention, the sideboob view was amazing.

"What? I figured I should look the part of a super fan. Besides, if I'm wearing your jersey, better odds of you being shirtless." Karen liked it when I walked around the house wearing just my pajama bottoms and no shirt. You know what they say, "Happy wife, happy life."

She went into the kitchen and started cooking and I did my usual morning ritual. As I was standing there peeing, I looked down and was shocked to see something that I was completely unprepared for. My cock was bigger soft than it had ever been hard. It was like a giant slab of salami was dangling down from me. I remembered the last words that God had spoken to me. Was God's parting gift to me a giant cock? And how was I going to explain this to Karen? As I stood there, my panic subsided. This was going to be fine, I told myself as I walked back into the bedroom and put on the silk pajama pants she'd bought me for Christmas. The long green cloth felt cool as it slid across my cock. I felt my arousal start but really didn't want to alarm Karen any sooner than I needed to so I willed myself to keep it down. It was quite difficult as Karen was moving around in the kitchen and every time she reached up for an ingredient, her ass would peek out from beneath the jersey.

I distracted myself by finding the game I'd recorded Saturday night on the DVR. We'd played USC and I hadn't been able to watch it live but I'd still managed to avoid the results. It was Martin Luther King Jr. Day and I'd planned on vegging out on the couch and watching the game while Karen went shopping with her friend but now that plan seemed out the window in a good way.

As if she'd read my mind, Karen called out, "I texted Jill and told her I was staying home today. So it's just you and me, honey."

"Excellent," I said as I fast forwarded through all the garbage at the beginning of the game, pausing it at tip off as big Moses Brown was just starting his jump.

Karen came in and sat next to the couch, yanking a blanket over her legs for warmth as she snuggled against me. She ran her fingers along my chest and cooed softly before saying, "Mmm... looking good big guy. I could get used to this, I think."

I draped my arm around her as I took the plate from her. She'd made an omelette and cinnamon rolls and it smelled absolutely delicious. "Me too," I said as I started eating. I hit play on the game and immediately knew that something had changed. Karen was interested and alert. She asked questions about the game and repeatedly made interesting insights. By half time, she was really into it. We'd finished our food and, despite UCLA losing by three points, we were ready to go. Even more importantly, Karen was ready to go. She was cheering her heart out but Boatwright and Rakocevic just took us to the woodshed. With two minutes left, USC was stomping us by 26 and I flipped off the TV and threw the remote away in disgust.

Karen crawled up to me and whispered, "Oh, baby. I'm sorry. What can I do to make it all better?"

She looked so sexy in my jersey as she straddled my hips on the leather couch that I forgot all about the dream last night. Let alone my newly enhanced cock. "Suck me until I explode?" I said. Karen wasn't a huge fan of blowjobs. She saw them as foreplay but they rarely lasted more than a minute. Today she just nodded happily and hopped down on the floor, eagerly stripping the silk pajamas off me. When my semi-hard cock flopped out, her eyes got wide. "Oh, shit," I thought to myself.

"Holy crap, Danny. What happened?" she said as she took the hardening shaft in her hand, holding it reverently. Like many couples, one of the first things she'd done with my cock when we'd gotten together was to measure it. So we both knew full well that six and a half inches was the normal length. Instead she was now holding a nearly nine inch cock that wasn't fully hard. And where a roll of quarters might have been the right measurement of girth before, now it looked like a coke can. I'd never appreciated the euphemism "third leg" before but now it seemed pretty apropo.

"Uhh... I took some of those pills you order online and they actually worked?" I said. My words carried absolutely no conviction. No way was Karen going to believe them unless she was trusting to a fault.

"Oh wow. Well I wouldn't have thought they would work but I guess the evidence is right here," she said as she licked the head of my cock, "In my mouth." She smiled up at me and started trying to wrap her lips around my cock. Karen took a couple inches in her mouth, bobbing up and down. I honestly still hadn't realized what the effect I was having on her was. I know it sounds stupid, but you try having a crazy dream where you talk to God and then waking up with a giant cock and tell me how analytical you are.

What kicked things into gear was what happened next. I was lying there enjoying an enthusiastic, but not particularly great, blowjob from my gorgeous wife and thinking about how great it would be if she could easily deep throat me. As soon as I imagined it, she sank about an inch further. Then another inch. And another. After five or six thrusts, she was suddenly taking my cock all the way down her throat. Her nose touching my pelvis as her tongue snaked out to tickle my balls slightly. She looked up at me and seemed to smile at me with her eyes before resuming her work, taking my cock down her throat over and over. "I didn't know you were such a good cocksucker," I said breathlessly.

She pulled off my cock and frowned, "Please don't call me that."

"But I want to," I said and she nodded meekly. I saw the unhappy look on her face though and added, "But only if you like it."

Her attitude shifted a full 180 instantly. She smiled a wicked smile and licked her lips, staring hungrily at my cock. "I do, baby. I'll be your good little cocksucker. I'll be the best cocksucking wife ever," she said before diving back down on my cock. She started slamming her mouth down over and over as I urged her on.

It wasn't long until I felt my orgasm coming. "Yeah baby. I'm so close. Be a good little cocksucker and suck it all down your greedy throat, slut," I roared. Karen normally doesn't like the taste of cum but that was no longer the case. She latched onto my cock and sucked hard as I felt spurt after spurt fill her newly eager mouth. It was too much for her and she pulled off it, mouth filled with my cum as one last blast shot out and landed on her chin. She sat there panting as she wiped her face and licked the cum off her wrist. She just knelt on the ground staring up at me with wide eyes.

"That was amazing. I didn't know I could do that," she said as she nuzzled my cock and licked the last little drops from the head of the shaft. The sensation was like a pleasure overload and I twitched with each little teasing touch.

When my vision cleared, I pulled her up next to me on the couch, "So you liked that, baby?"

"Oh yeah... I'm so horny now, lover. Can you go again? Or does your new equipment take longer to recharge?"

"I don't know. I guess we'll find out. So you really liked that?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"Well... you didn't seem to like me calling you... uhmm... a cocksucker at first." As I said it she shuddered in my arms, sending a pleasurable ripple through her body.

She thought for a moment, "At first I didn't. But then you told me you wanted to and it was like something clicked. Suddenly being called... a... cocksucker was a huge turnon for me."

I thought about that and the idea that my perfect little churchgoing wife liked being called a 'cocksucker' really stirred something in me. "What about when I called you a slut?" I asked, hopefully.

"In the moment, I barely noticed but hearing you say it now...?" she said somewhat breathlessly. Her skin was flushed and she inched towards me with a hungry look in her eyes.

"Whore?" she nodded. "Tramp?" another nod. "Cunt, bitch, fucktoy?" She was practically panting. "You don't mind being called those degrading names?" I said. Now I was getting the hang of this. I was imagining her getting insanely aroused by the name calling and it was happening right here in front of me.

"Fuck... I'm so turned on, Danny. Please take me in the bedroom and fuck me. Fuck me. Use me. Call me names. Call me whatever degrading, horrible, humiliating names you want. Please?"

She had one hand on my cock and another between her legs. She'd never asked me to fuck her. We always "made love" but that wasn't what either of us wanted anymore. I practically dragged her to the bedroom and threw her onto our bed. She yelped and I dove on her, grabbing her hips and raising them up so I could slam into her from behind. Her cunt was soaking and my cock slammed into her. She screamed out, "It's too big!" with a pained shout.

"No it's not. It's perfect for your slut cunt," I whispered in her ear and it instantly became true. Her pained whimper became a lusty groan. We were suddenly just two animals fucking. I grabbed her wrists and held her suspended so I could see her face in the mirror on our dresser. I loved the look of mindless pleasure she displayed as I hammered into her. "Cum for me you dumb cunt," I told her and her body responded with a more powerful orgasm than I'd ever seen. I felt her cunt clench my cock tight and it was all I could do not to shoot into her right then. I held on though and just as she came down from her first orgasm I shoved my hips in hard and whispered, "Cum again. Don't stop cumming for me, slut!"

It was like I'd shocked her with lightning. Her whole body started shaking and spasming as she came over and over again. I looked down and saw her cunt squeezing at my cock as I pulled the huge shaft out before slamming back in faster and faster. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and her screams had turned into nearly silent pleadings of "YesYesYesYes."

I flung her forward and grabbed her hips, shoving my cock in with three more hard thrusts before unloading inside of her. She and I both collapsed in a fit of giggles and laughter. Cum was already leaking out of her and down her legs as we kissed. Her sweaty hair was matted on her face from the exertion of it all as she whispered, "I love you. I love you."

"I love you too, babe," I said.

"Wow you came a lot," she said looking down. "Oh no... You didn't use a condom!" she exclaimed in a panic.

"Don't worry," I said. I thought about how she couldn't get pregnant unless I wanted and I knew it was instantly true.

She laughed at me as she wobbled into the bathroom. "What? Do those big dick pills also make you infertile?"

"Something like that," I said with a laugh. Karen cleaned herself up and came back to bed, snuggling next to me on the sweaty sheets. "I guess you've got some sheets to change," I joked. Changing the sheets was one of my jobs around the house.

Again, my new found control worked both consciously and subconsciously, apparently. "Sure thing, babe. After that fucking I'm happy to do the sheets."

Seeing her hop to my direction, I arrived at a quick conclusion. "Karen, there's something I need to tell you."

"What's wrong?" she said, looking suddenly concerned.

"Nothing. I mean," I paused for a second, thinking about it. If everything God had told me last night was true, and it sure seemed to be, then truly nothing was wrong. "A couple things. Uhmm... yesterday I... I realized that I believe in God."

"What? Really?" she lunged at me and gave me a huge hug and a kiss. "Seriously? That's wonderful!" She was nearly shouting and there were tears in her eyes.

"Hard as it is to believe, that's not the most important thing that happened yesterday," I said.

She looked at me, "What could be bigger than you finding God?"

"Funny you should say it that way because something else happened. Uhmm... God came to me in my dreams."

She waved her hand, "I dream about God visiting me all the time, Danny. Totally normal."

"No... you don't understand. God came to me. He talked to me. He... gave me stuff."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... this cock for one. I haven't been taking any pills."

"Seriously, Danny? That's amazing. What else?" I was surprised at how willingly she believed me before I remembered what I'd changed before.

"Well... Uhmm... He... he gave me control of you," I said, letting the words hang in the air.

She looked at me with wide eyes, "What do you mean, Danny? What do you mean he gave you control of me?" Her breathing was suddenly more rapid and her nipples hardened in front of my eyes.

"God told me about your prayer last night. That you'd always wished for it and it's really what you wanted deep down. He gave you your wish because he loves you and you finally let go and simply trusted him."

Her eyes got even wider as I spoke. She knew it was true, I could tell. She was also a little scared. And very aroused. "What does that mean?"

"Well... didn't you wonder how you could take my new cock so well? Or why you suddenly liked being called those names?"

She thought about it, replaying the last 30 minutes in her mind. "You made me do that?" she asked in awe. "That's... That's so hot. Wait, did you just make me think that's hot?" she asked accusingly.

"No. That's all you," I said with a smile. I gave her a kiss and watched as she processed all of this.

"So... so what can you do to me?"

"I don't really know. I mean... I think basically anything."

"Oh my gosh... is that why I liked watching basketball?" she asked as she thought about the events of the morning. I just nodded as she continued, "Wow... if you can do that you really can do anything," she said with a smirk. I smacked her with a pillow and we laughed. "Can you change my hair color?"

"Uhh... sure," I said. I pictured her with green hair and suddenly her chestnut hair slowly changed to the bright green, exactly like I'd imagined it.

"Ugh... really?" she said as she looked at it. I then willed her to like it and suddenly she smiled, "I love it. Wait... oh my gosh. Did you make me like it?"

I nodded with a grin. She was practically panting now, "Do it some more. Make me your dream girl, Danny. Please?"

"You are my dream girl," I said and gave her a kiss.

She kissed me back but then pushed me away, "That's nice of you to say but seriously. I want you to make me whatever you think is perfect. That's why I wanted this. That's... that's why God gave you this power, right?"

I thought about it. I still didn't have any actual idea why God gave me this gift. But I could tell the idea of having no more control turned on Karen and I wasn't about to miss an opportunity of this magnitude. I looked at her and tried to imagine what a perfect version of Karen would look like. I pictured her in college when we'd met as Sophomores. Then I took that image and tried to completely idealize it. I pictured her with a more hourglass figure. Slightly wider hips and narrower waist. I pictured her with perfectly smooth, sun-kissed skin and bright red hair that cascaded down her ample breasts. I pictured her cute little pink nipples now sticking out like small thumbs. I imagined how sensitive to the touch she was. How easily aroused she was. I'd always loved her blue eyes and I dialed that up to eleven making her eyes so gorgeous and piercing that Alexandra D'Addario would be jealous.

My mind wandered as I imagined the things we would have done. The wild crazy sex. The depraved things we'd have done together as we experimented. I imagined fucking her in front of our friends at a frat party. I imagined her getting off to being treated like a slave when she dressed as Princess Leia at Halloween. I imagined her showing me how much she loved to be spanked and how she could get off from just having her nipples teased and tormented.

I opened my eyes and the vision from my mind was lying there in front of me. She was smiling at me with a lusty gaze. "Is it done?"

"Yeah, go look," I said gesturing at our mirror.

She hopped out of bed and stood in front of the mirror for a moment before she turned back around to me. "Hahaha... Seriously... C'mon Danny," she said.

"What? Do you not like it?"

"It's just me from college," she said with her hand on her hip.

I looked at her in confusion. "What are you talking about?" I asked. Karen's red-brown hair had never been this red, her tits never that big. I'd even made her subconsciously just a little bit taller and I could tell because now the jersey she was still wearing wasn't covering anything.

"I appreciate that you think college me was a vision of perfection but you have to have had something to improve."

That's when it hit me. I'd imagined doing things to this version of Karen in college. It must have completely changed her memories of the events. "Karen, do you remember that frat party we went to?"

She thought for a second then shuddered, "The one that you fucked me like a whore in front of everyone while they all cheered... fuck that was amazing."

I closed my eyes and imagined her back to normal right up until I changed her appearance a moment before. Now her expression changed to one of amazement. "Holy crap. That was... that was so trippy. It's like I had a whole other life for a moment. Oh wow... Oh Wow!" she said now looking at the mirror and appreciating the changes. "So this is what you like, huh?"