A Divine Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. She stripped off her shirt and played with her breasts, enjoying the sensation of her now very sensitive nipples. "Wait... all those nasty sex things I imagined us doing... Those were things you want?"

I grinned in embarrassment, "Uh... yeah... kind of."

"Kind of?" she said, getting a grin on her face. "You kind of want to fuck me in front of our friends?"

I nodded again and she crawled naked on the bed, "You kind of want to lead me around on a leash like a... like a fuck toy?"

Again, I nodded and licked my lips as she got closer, "You 'kind of' want to spank my ass while I beg you to use me like a... what did that version of me say?" Her captivating eyes looked off in the distance as she tried to remember the fleeting, fake memory, "Like a 'cheap, dumb cock socket'?"

I reached up and stroked her nipple with one hand and her whole body shuddered in overwhelming arousal. "That's so hot," I whispered.

"That version of me was always dressing in really slutty clothes too. And lacy, sexy lingerie. Do you like that too?" she asked.

I hadn't even realized it but she was right. All the sexy images I'd had in my mind had her wearing short tight little dresses and shorts and low cut tops. High heels and sexy underwear were always featured to. I licked my lips and choked out a "Yes."

Karen dove on me and kissed me, "Thank God."

I couldn't agree more.

--

Thanks so much for reading. Please consider voting, commenting or favoriting as you see fit.