A Doctors Delight Ch. 2

Story Info
Man & pregnant wife visit the doctor again.
1.5k words
3.97
129.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billy Bob
Billy Bob
13 Followers

My very beautiful wife, four months pregnant, advised me in the morning that she was due for another "internal" that day.

I quietly swallowed the lump in my throat. The memory of our last visit to the Gyne still danced in my mind. I had watched him perform his examination and even allowed him to swallow my sperm, at his request. The memories of his fingers roaming inside her lovely, hairy cunt made me want to spew my seed right then and there.

"I thought it's next week" I replied unconvincingly. Secretly I had been looking forward to this day for some time now. For years I'd romanced the idea of seeing my woman with another man and some weeks prior I'd seen it first hand.

Mind fuck to say the least.

"You know it's today" she replied playing with her hairy bush. "I know you want to see this hairy vagina explored by another man".

That beautiful hairy motor of hers had never failed to arouse my loins. Ever since I could remember I disliked a shaven fanny, within reason, but her hairy twat had always kindled my fire.

Her statement was nothing short of the truth as I lay next to and masturbated myself while watching her bringing herself to a glorious climax, her toes curling and face glowing in the aftermath of a wonderful orgasm.

My sperm spurted out and, still massaging my slowly receding penis, I kissed her lovingly, knowing she was also in the throngs of her post orgasmic feelings. We lay aside each other for a while, basking in our self pleasuring excitement, and kissed for a few minutes.

After a combined shower I lay on our bed and watched her change into her work clothes. I lay there, entranced as she pulled on a pair of beautiful lacy panties, her bush peeking from her thighs, while her main dark patch begged from the crotch of her see through panties. I always loved the way her blond hair appeared dark when covered by lacy underwear.

After a few minutes we left for our separate work stations, me promising to pick her up at 12 noon.

I picked her up at the time agreed and we arrived at Dr Kelly's place and were taken right in.

Louise was asked to change and I was allowed to remain in the examination room - maybe they had remembered from our previous visit. I went up to Louise and kissed her, reassuring her all was right, and just then the good Doctor arrived, followed by another, much younger man, dressed also in white. The young "nurse" was also in attendance.

Dr Kelly asked her to raise her legs, the request almost clinical, and was astonished to see her still in her panties. The effect of the panties covering her lovely bush must have been too much for them, for the youngster then asked the nurse to remove the lace.

The young brunette, maybe in her early twenties, then placed her small hand on my wife's panties and whispered in her ear. I couldn't hear what she said, but she continued to rub my wife's panties while she spoke softly in her ear.

She must have spoken very seductively, because when her hand came away Louise's crotch was stained with passion. The nurse then moved down and removed her panties with a slight stroke and secured her legs in the stirrups.

The younger man almost gasped as her hidden treasure came into full view, her lips now soaked with dew.

"My Fuck" thought I as the youngster slipped with lubed finger into her orifice. He turned to the older man and spoke in some sort of medical jargon, a banter which seemed to indicate that my wife was well and truly wet between the legs. He smiled and returned his intentions to my wife.

Louise, impaled on his finger, could do nothing except luxuriate as to his manipulations on her vagina. And manipulate he did, for first he rubbed in and up, and around, then down and around. Her poor pussy was crying out for more, crying for release.

The other two medical staff members then proceeded to manipulate her in other ways, the good Doctor by pressing his rather large penis into her mouth and the young nurse started to enjoy kissing her tummy and lower. Soon her mouth came into contact with the youngsters fingers, which he withdrew and slipped into the nurses mouth. She licked seductively, her tongue licking from the base of his finger to the tip and then taking the whole finger into her mouth.

A small groan escaped my wife, between sucks, and the nurse then proceeded to finger her swollen cunny lips, all the while the nurse kissing the youngster, their tongues lapping at each other.

As if on cue, they all stopped and watched as the nurse began an external massage over my wife's hairy mound, while all the time kissing and licking her full mouth. Occasionally I witnessed Louise's tongue dart out in reception, while I continued to massage my balls.

Then the youngster said something in Latin which made my head spin. It wasn't what he said, I didn't understand a word, but what followed made my mind reel.

The young Nurse proceeded to sit on my wife's face and almost forced her to begin licking her out.

The youngster lubed up and started to insert his rigid penis into her arse, not wanting to hurt our child, a movement which made my wife groan with delight.

Then the good Doctor knelt in front of me and, as before, took me in his mouth, a feeling which I enjoyed and loved. I looked down and noticed his right hand tugging away at his erect prick while he sucked me with all his might.

The tempo grew stronger, each person forcing their own climax on the other.

As I was about to cum I pulled out of the good Doctors mouth and went behind the youngster, busy fucking my wife's arse. A good dollop of KY on my penis and I forced myself into him, giving him just what he was busy giving my wife. Without even a groan of protest, he accepted my intrusion into his bum and we came together, him, my wife, the nurse and I. I glanced back at the good Doctor and watched as he pulled his foreskin back and forth over his blood engorged penis and erupted in a flood of white sperm, the sperm which fell on the clinical floor.

After a few moments solitude, to regain our composure, I slid up next to my wife and began to kiss her mouth, my left hand snaking down toward her hairy mound and rubbing its limits. She came again, lightly this time, and kissed me back, with passion.

Louise watched, astounded, as I waddled back to the good Doctor, and asked him to lick my penis clean, which he did without a second thought.

Watching him, I watched my penis which again grew to erect size. The other three stood aside, maybe a bit astonished at my renewed vigour. I looked at them all and then waddled back to Louise, my pants still around my ankles. I had never taken her brown hole and was determined to try. I touched it and felt the youngsters sperm dribbling out. I looked at him and told him to start licking it out.

A look of disbelief crossed his face, but I suppose the thought of a malpractice suite was stronger in his mind and he carried on licking out his own sperm from her arse. When he finished I took my own wife in her arse, with people watching, the nurse rubbing herself and the good Doctor licking the youngsters arse, alternating with his penis.

I felt myself about to cum and looked at the nurse.

"Come here and take it Bitch" I commanded. I was totally astounded at my new found character, a commander, and jerked my hips as the nurse took my seed in her mouth.

"Lick me clean" I stated, in a voice which did not belong to me and watched as she did.

"Take the straps off her". The two Doctors behaved as if children, caught in a naughty position. They did as were told and I spoke gently to my pregnant, hairy wife.

"Come Love, we have places to go. I have enjoyed this experience but we can go further."

"You, Bitch" I said looking at the good Doctor. "Put these on!" I sounded out as I threw my wife's stained panties to him. I watched as he did and then took my pantyless wife by her hand and led her out the place.

"Where did you get that from Richard"? she asked as we left together in the car. "You were so forceful, it made me proud"

"I don't know, maybe I've always had it Babes" I replied wondering if I would ever come back.

While driving I looked at her, knowing she was turned on and said,

"show me that hairy cunt again"

She did.

Billy Bob
Billy Bob
13 Followers