A Dominant Man's Anal Desire

Story Info
His hidden anal desire is exposed.
4k words
4.58
101.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
259 Followers

She thought she detected subtle hints, but chided herself thinking that her fiancé was the most macho, dominant man she had ever known. They had dated a while before moving in together, two years ago. She thought she knew him, but did she really? The thought lingered with her all day.

He called from work. His eight-hour evening shift turned into a double shift, due to a shortage of police officers that night. He would be home around seven o'clock in the morning.

She felt sad, but understood that sometimes his job demanded this of him. Trying to make lemons out of lemonade, she decided that she would pamper herself tonight. It would be a wonderful surprise for him to arrive home, finding her lying in bed naked as the day she was born.

She took a hot bath and pranced around the house with a towel wrapped around her. After painting her toenails, she put a soft scented lotion on her body. When she went to the dresser, instead of getting out one of her silky nightgowns, she opted for one of his large shirts. Wearing his shirts has always made her feel sexy. It reminded her of his dominant size over her. As a cop he works out regularly, to stay in shape. The XL football jersey swam on her petite body, but she enjoyed feeling the difference between them.

When she started to close his dresser drawer something solid rolled to the front of the drawer. She reached in and withdrew a soft plastic anal plug. The shock she felt, ran to her core, but in her mind it confirmed some of the subtle hints she had noticed. Dare she look in the drawer again? She did and produced a porno magazine, as well as a bottle of lubricant, a vibrator and her enema bag with hose and nozzle.

She took the items and laid them on the bed, staring at them. Why hadn't he said anything to her, she wondered. She decided to call him on his cell, at work.

"Hello."

"Hi honey, how's your double shift going?"

"It's going fine. I'm sitting in my cruiser just watching for drunks."

"Are you able to talk?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"I... I, well, I wanted to be sexy for you in the morning. I thought maybe I would wear one of your jerseys to bed."

"That's sweet baby."

"I found...."

"You found what baby?"

"I found this new lotion that smells great. I put some of it on for you too."

"Oh ok, I thought maybe you found something earth shattering, the way you stammered."

"I wondered if you wanted me to give myself an enema so I am completely clean in the morning, for you?"

"Sure, that would be great baby."

"The only problem is, I can't find my enema bag."

There was silence on the other end. He remembered the last time he used it. She came home before he could slip it back into the bathroom.

"That's ok baby. Maybe I'll be too tired in the morning anyway."

"Ok, honey. I will miss you tonight. Please be safe on the street."

"Thanks baby, I love you."

She hung up the phone with questions lingering in her mind. She wasn't upset that he seemed to enjoy these things, but she was troubled that he had not told her. Did he think she would think less of him, as a man? Picking up the porno magazine she walked to the couch to leaf through it. The title made her pause. "Dominant by Day... Submissive by Night"

Inside were pictures, submitted by various men. There were lawyers, doctors, administrators and cops, as well as many other male dominant professionals. Some were in business suits; others were naked. One cop had his uniform laying to the side, it was turned to concealed the identity of his department, but it was obvious he was a cop. Some of the men were alone with toys shoved up their ass. One photo had a man in black leather, with a whip in his hand standing behind a naked, bare assed man.

The picture that really got to her was the cop picture, not because it hit so close to home but because she recognized the body. She couldn't see the face, but she knew that cute ass. There was a woman in the picture, standing ready with a strap-on dildo perched at the precipice of his ass. The woman wore a corset on her slight body, with spiked heels and fishnet stockings. A mask covered her face, but blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders, making her envious.

Her first thought was... Who is this woman? Her second thought was... Is he really working tonight? She called the precinct to ask if he was there.

"No, he isn't here."

"Is he out in his cruiser?"

"No Ma'am, he left around 10:30, at the end of his shift."

"Ok, thank you."

She hung up, but surprisingly still wasn't angry. The feelings that overcame her were those of sadness. It was obvious he was with someone else tonight, the woman in the picture. It was obvious that this woman gave him something that she didn't. She would change this, if it were the last thing she did.

She took the enema bag with her into the bathroom and filled it with warm water. Lying on a bath blanket she released the water inside herself. It flooded her with warmth. She lay there and held it for 5 minutes when cramps started to develop. She waited, knowing if she could hold the water at least 5 more minutes, it would be better. She looked at the porno magazine while she waited and felt herself getting more and more excited. Finally she knew that she couldn't hold it any longer. Climbing from the floor to the stool, she relieved herself of the cleansing water.

She filled the bottle one more time and repeated the process, to rinse her ass completely clean. This time the cramping was not as strong, but the enema was more stimulating. She loved this feeling almost as much as having him fuck her in the ass. If she loved this feeling, why hadn't she thought that he might also?

She took the magazine to bed with her and looked at more pictures. Her mind drifted a few times to wonder where he was, and who he was with. She got out her favorite vibrator and put a porno in the DVD player. She watched the porno, while she shoved the vibrator in her soaked pussy, making herself cum repeatedly, until she was liberally exhausted. When she came the last time she shoved his anal plug up her ass and screamed with emotion, in an act of defiance

In the morning he walked into the bedroom to find her that way, sound asleep on her side in the fetal position. The length of his jersey was raised enough that he could see her vibrator laying between her legs. He caught his breath when he saw his anal plug lying beside her ass, looking like it had just slid out. Quietly he undressed and pulled the covers back. It was then that he saw his magazine, turned to the page with his picture on it. She knew, and he had no way of knowing how she would react, but he felt bad that she found out this way.

He was exhausted, but didn't want to wake her. He walked to the couch and curled up with a blanket. His ass still burned slightly from the fucking he had received in the pre-dawn hours of the morning.

He had made a pact with one of the hookers on his beat. She would meet him occasionally to fulfill his desires, while he provided her protection from arrest. He always rented a hotel room so he would not be caught in her neighborhood.

She came to him and fucked his ass... his dirty little secret. Try as he might, he couldn't keep a firm hard-on while she fucked him, but it felt so good he didn't care. He never fucked her; that wasn't part of their deal. After she had fucked his ass and fulfilled his carnal desires, she always left with $100 in her hand and a promise of allegiance. He spent the rest of the night in the hotel alone, waiting to go home at 7 o'clock in the morning, so she would think he was just getting off work.

When she woke, she saw that the bed was empty expect for the toys and magazine she fell asleep with. Where was he? She jumped out of bed and looked around. Finding him on the couch asleep, she didn't have the heart to wake him. Even knowing that he was not at work all night, she let him sleep. She wanted him fully rested for the conversation they needed to have when he woke up.

She dressed and started doing things around the house with her mind whirling about where to start their conversation.

"I see you're up."

She jumped and turned, "Yes, I woke up a few hours ago."

He walked to her and pushed her against the kitchen countertop. She loved feeling his strength. Slowly he lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her deeply. Her body responded without hesitation. His mouth lingered by her ear. His hairy chest and firm body rubbed against her, exciting her.

"I see you found my stash last night."

"Ummm, yes I did."

"And, what do you think?"

"I would like to know who the woman is, first of all."

He explained their agreement to her then went silent and waited.

"Why couldn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid you would think less of me, as a man."

"I love you."

"Even knowing this?"

"Yes, even knowing this."

He pulled her into his arms and held her so tight she could barely breath. She felt his body quiver slightly.

"Are you crying?"

"Nah, just something in my eye."

She pulled away and looked at him. "You may be bigger than me, you may be a rough and tumble cop, but you don't have to be tough all the time. I just want you to be you."

"Will you still love me as much if I let my emotions show?"

"Of course I will."

"It's harder for guys. When we are young we are taught to be tough. When we cry the other boys call us sissies, so it's just an automatic reaction."

"I am your haven, I want to be the one person you can share anything with, including these desires you have."

"Do you think you could do what you saw in the picture?"

"Yes, it actually turned me on, looking at it."

"Mmmm, and you're not mad at me?"

"Not mad, just sad that you couldn't share your secret with me, but now that your secret is out we will grow and learn together."

"I hope you know that I don't expect this all the time."

"It doesn't matter, if you have the urge, please just tell me."

"I promise."

"Do you have the urge right now?"

"Ummm, well, last night was pretty rough."

"Good, that will give us time to go downtown to buy me a nice sized strap-on."

"You really are serious about this, aren't you?"

"Yes, I always want to please you no matter how that may be."

They had lunch and drove downtown. She entered the adult toy store with him and enjoyed herself. They chose a strap-on harness that had a built in dildo for her to have pleasure at the same time. Driving home, they felt like a couple of young lovers anticipating their first time together. In essence they were, in a new way.

She went to the bathroom and filled the enema bag with warm water. He lay on a bath blanket on his back, with his legs bent and raised. She lubed his ass to insert the tiny nozzle.

"Are you ready?"

"Look at my cock. What do you think?"

She smirked and opened the clamp on the hose. When the warm water entered his ass he laid his head back and moaned softly. The warmth engulfed him and felt great. When the bag was empty he rolled to his side, while she massaged his belly and kissed him.

"I don't think I can hold it much longer."

"You can and you will, with your butt plug in."

"Yes Ma'am."

"That's better." She swatted his ass hard and used her fingers to spread his ass cheeks slightly, insert the butt plug quickly then holding it there a moment.

"Oh damn, that feels so good."

"Hold it 5 minutes longer, then you can release it. I will return in a while to give you the cleaning enema."

"You are so good to me Ma'am."

She walked out of the bathroom and pulled out the secret package she had purchased at the store, while he was still browsing. The body stocking fit her perfectly. It was open at the crotch and the halter-top pulled over her head. Her brown nipples were hard as rocks, poking through the holes. She heard him moving around and knew when he released in the bathroom. His moans were undeniable; she knew that feeling.

She slipped into the black heels to compliment her black body stocking and returned to the bathroom. He was back on the bath blanket, awaiting her arrival.

"Damn, you look hot as hell baby."

"Thank you. Are you ready for the final round?"

"Yes Ma'am, I am very ready."

She refilled the bottle and went through the routine again. This time he took the bottle faster, and held it better. She removed the nozzle from his ass and inserted a larger anal plug that they had purchased at the store. He groaned at the new toys entrance, being used to his original smaller one.

Lowering her body, she crouched above his face and held her pussy at his tongue. He lapped at her but couldn't reach her. She purposely held her distance and let him smell her but told him he couldn't touch her. Holding her stance, she stood and put two fingers into her pussy and pumped it hard. She came and lowered to squirt all over his face.

"Thank you Ma'am."

He lapped at her juices around his lips. His cock was semi-hard from the combination of excitement and having his ass completely filled with warm water. She lowered and grabbed his semi-soft cock, rubbing the head between her soaked pussy lips. He grew harder so she dropped down and shoved his cock deep inside her pussy. She felt him growing inside her, and yet he pleaded.

"Please, please, I can't take it anymore. I have to release!"

"Promise you will come to bed when you are finished?"

"I promise Ma'am, I promise," he offered hurriedly.

She rose off of him. He hurried up to the stool and spilled the contents from his bowel. The sounds of his moaning filled her head while she walked from the bathroom, to their bed. She found herself envious of that feeling, but knew that tonight was for him.

He walked from the bathroom and found her standing beside the bed. In her hand she held the strap-on and the harness.

"Do you want to put them on me, or shall I?"

"I would like to do it please Ma'am."

"Very well."

He placed the harness between her legs. Sneaking, he slid a finger into her pussy. She swatted at his chest, with her hand.

"How dare you, without permission."

He lowered his head, "I'm sorry Ma'am."

"Push the harness up between my legs now and shove that delicious dildo into my pussy."

"Yes Ma'am."

He did as instructed. She felt the dildo slip into her slit and bent her knees to widen her stance. He took the palm of his hand and gave the dildo a hearty shove. It dove into her pussy, hard and fast. She felt her knees weaken but held her resolve. He pulled the straps up on the side and snapped them, then fastened the leather belt at her waist, to hold the unit in place. She handed him the dildo to attach to the front.

His finger shook while he pressed it onto the receptacle. It finally popped on and he stepped back to view her. The black body stocking clung to her every curve, taking away the stark blackness of the leather harness around her body. She wanted to take this to the limit with him, to see what all turned him on that he may have still been afraid to tell her.

"Suck my cock."

He lowered and took hold of her cock in his hand, lavishing the head with his spit then devouring it hungrily. She saw his hand reach down to stroke his own cock at the same time and wondered what thoughts were going through his mind.

"Are you thinking of how good it feels when I suck your cock?"

"Mmmm, yes Ma'am I am."

"Good, lay on the bed."

She straddled him in 69 position, and sucked his cock while he sucked hers. He alternated and pulled her cock out of his mouth to lick her ass occasionally. She cooed and moaned from the attention to her sweet rosebud. He pushed a finger into her ass and felt the dildo in her pussy through her delicate skin. She liked feeling both holes filled and rode his finger until she climaxed. Screaming softly with his cock in her mouth she let her juices run down to his waiting mouth.

When she recovered she turned and climbed off the bed, standing at the edge looking down at him. Crouching she pulled his ass to the edge of the bed and tongue fucked his ass, sucking and kissing his puckered hole. Her mouth traveled higher to suck his balls into her mouth. He groaned and reached to stroke his cock. She swatted his hand away.

"No, not yet."

"Yes Ma'am. Oh God baby, it is so hard!"

"Roll over."

"No please, I want to see your face when you fuck my ass. The lady that I enlisted to use me always took me from behind, by my request. I had hoped that one day I would see your lovely face in this manner."

"As you wish."

She raised his legs and pushed pillows under his lower back to raise his ass to meet her, standing at the bedside. Playing it to the hilt, she reached for the bottle of lube and slowly poured some over her cock spreading it around and stroking it like it were a normal appendage. Her hand moved to his ass and rubbed the lube over his ass hole. It puckered and quivered with anticipation. Slowly, she slid a finger in to the second knuckle and felt his velvety warmth. Then she added a second finger and slowly reamed his ass to relax it.

"Fuck yes, oh God that feels great!"

She dipped deeper until her hand touched his body, pushing her hand against him, shaking it gently.

"Oh God baby, I don't know how long I can take this without exploding."

Her fingers slid out and she placed the cock at his hole. Reaching for his arms they locked wrists, while his legs were sprawled wide.

"Slow or fast?"

"Slow, please Ma'am."

Pushing gently, the large bulbous head of the cock pressed at his firm sphincter muscle. He took a deep breath. Pulled on her wrists, he pulled her body and the dildo head slipped into his ass. He let out a loud howl of pain.

"Fuck, yesssssss! God, I love that pain!"

"More?"

"Yes please Ma'am, more please."

Pushing toward him, the rest of the shaft slowly sank into his quivering flesh.

"Should I stop?"

"No, NO, more, give it all to me Ma'am. Fuck my ass please!"

She felt a trickle of wetness running down her leg and knew that she could definitely adjust to this occasional new kink in their sex life. Shoving him back on the bed, she planted her knees on the bed and began moving her hips. Gradually he took more and more of the cock until it was buried all the way to the hilt. Rearing back she pulled the entire length out and shoved it deep into his ass again.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKK!"

She continued to fuck his ass, something took over inside her and she found herself edging on brutality. Harder and harder she pounded into his ass. His head rolled from side to side, moaning and howling with each deep penetration, but she knew that he loved it and continued. This turned her on so much that she felt herself building to climax again. Each time the cock hit bottom in his ass, the dildo inside her tapped at her special place, so she rammed even harder, for of her own gratification as well.

"Yes Ma'am, oh baby, God you fuck my ass so damn good!"

"Do you want to stroke your cock?"

"Yes please."

"You may stroke it now."

He reached to stroke his cock, holding it tight at the base to squeeze it. She watched it engorge with blood and start throbbing.

"Oh God, may I cum Ma'am?"

"No, not yet."

"Oh pleaseee, Ma'am, pleaseeeee!"

"You will cum when I say you can cum."

She dislodged the cock from her harness and left it buried in his ass. Turning, she pulled her ass cheeks apart and lowered herself onto his fully erect cock. He reached for her waist and pulled her down slowly so her ass could accommodate him. She let out a loud scream of pain when the head passed, then pushed back onto him until his cock was buried. Her feet were planted on the floor and she raised and lowered to fuck his cock with her ass.

"Oh God baby, I really need to cum BAD!"

She reached and slowly eased the cock out of his ass. When the head slipped out and his ass slammed shut, she shouted, "NOW!"

windwriter
windwriter
259 Followers
12