A Dominant's Diary Day 01

Story Info
He meets Cyndy.
2k words
4
51.6k
7
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been reading on this site for some time now. I am always looking for some inspiration. My kink, if you will, is domination, sexual domination of women to be specific.

Most of the stories on the site read like someone's fantasy. Trust me. Reality is much better. That is why I am writing this. I think people interested in this should get a realistic depiction of the way things are, at least from my point to view. I am sure there are many other different viewpoints and many have their own ideas of what it is all about. I will try not leave out the good parts, but there is more to it than meets the eye. If you read my other stories you will find a similarities. I just got tired of making it up and decided to write about real experiences.

Day One

Cindy came over today, to my house I mean. I work from my home as an investment counselor. You'd be amazed how many women I meet because of my occupation. I never thought and economics degree would payoff in this way. That is how I met Cindy. She needed some investment advice when she inherited some money. It wasn't why she came over today. You see, she is sexually obsessed. She knows it. I know it. We both know she needs me to keep her obsession under control. It is a chore I relish.

No matter what I do to her she still has a hard time admitting she is a slut. When I opened the door she acted like it was just a friendly middle of the day visit, making small talk, she said she was just in the neighborhood. I knew better. I pretended to be annoyed by the interruption, but seeing her in her business suit and heels my cock stir.

"Come in my office", I told her as I turned to go down the hall. She followed. She knew already what I had on my mind. I have a bed in my office or shall we say my office is in my bedroom? Either way, it is convenient. I sat at my desk.

"Strip for me Cindy." I made no pretense of why she was there.

Her smile left her face as did most of the color. She did as I told her. She always did now. She tried once to disobey me. I cut her off. That's right, no sex. I refused to see her. That is when you know you have them. When they beg you to do anything to them except leave them alone. That is what Cindy did. She said she would rather I beat the shit out of her than cut her out of my life. So, that is what I did. I tied her naked spread eagled on her stomach on my bed and took my belt and laid into her from her back down to the base of her thighs. I liked the way she looked, the stripes I mean. It turns me on to have a women suffer for me. Cindy liked to turn me on, because she knew it would lead me to fucking her. That is what she liked most of all, to have her brains fucked out. You might say it was my specialty. You see, when a man makes a woman cum with his cock he is on the road to owning her. A lot of women have never had an orgasm that way and when they do it is addicting. They always cum back for more. Cindy was proof.

"You look good darling. Come over here. Let me check you out."

Cindy stood in front of me. She still wore her heels. She is petite with shoulder length brown hair. Her tits are fake, but it is a nice job. I touched her cunt lips softly. She knew what I was doing. I was checking to see if she had just shaved them, to see how smooth they were. Her juices were beginning to ooze out and I smeared them over her lips and around her very prominent clit. Cindy has a large clit. That is something I like. She has a ring piercing the hood of her clit too. The little ball on the ring lands right on her clit. I pushed it against her clit and her hips began to squirm.

"Please fuck me," she begged

"Why?"

"I need you to fuck me. You know I do."

"Then why didn't you call me and ask, no beg me to."

"I was afraid to would say no."

"Didn't I tell you to ask me for what you wanted. If you are going to submit to me darling you have to learn to submit everything, not just your body, but your needs, your desires. You know it pleases me when you beg."

I meant what I said. Every woman I dominate must be shaved smooth. I always inspect them. Every woman must have her nipples and clit hood pierced too. Not the little dainty rings, but heavy gauge surgical steel. I want them to know that I own their most private parts. I want them to feel them tug on their nipples and rub against their clit when they are away from me. I want them to always be focused on who owns them, to be fully submitted. The body is the easy part. The mind takes some more effort.

"I was afraid you might say no."

"I still might."

Cindy got frantic, her breathing became jerky.

"Please, don't treat me like this. Please just fuck me."

"Listen, we have been working on this a long time Cindy. Don't I give you what you need?"

"Yes, you fuck me better than anyone ever has."

"Don't you know that everything I have ever told you to do has made you feel good. I have never made you do anything you didn't want. Remember how you asked me to beat you. How you asked me to fuck you in your ass."

"Yes."

"Then why do you feel the need to pretend you came over here for anything else but to have your ass whipped and to get fucked really well."

"I don't know."

"I think you are ashamed Cindy, ashamed of your desires, ashamed to admit that you are the slut you are." She began to sob. "It is okay Cindy. It is okay to be my slut. We both know it is how you are. As a matter of fact it pleases me."

I stood up and hugged her as would a father or brother.

"I just feel so bad for having these feelings. All I can think of is you fucking me. I don't know why. I don't know why I let you whip me, why I do the things you tell me to. I feel so twisted."

"You are darling, very twisted. I'll bet that you aren't alone. As a matter of fact I am sure of it."

"You mean the other women you see? You see, I let you do this to me and you are seeing other women?"

"Don't I give you what you want? Shall I stop seeing you?"

"NO, please no."

"That is my good girl."

"I am not good, I am bad."

I walked behind my desk and opened the drawer. I took out my riding crop.

"Yes. Well, darling we are going to take care of that. Lean over the desk."

Cindy's ass is her best asset. I am an ass man. I can accept just about any size tits, but I can't stand a girl with a flat ass. Cindy's ass is plump, round, well formed and practically invited me to take it. I teased her pussy with the crop.

"Open your legs for me and arch your back. I want you to show me that pussy. I want to see those cunt lips peak out from between you legs."

She did as she was told. I struck her on the inside of her thighs. She gasped. Then I hit her ass cheeks, one then the other. I watched as her hands clenched the desktop. I continued for about a half a minute, until I could see welts rising up. Then I began to hit her lightly on that place where the back of her thigh joins her butt cheek, slightly to the inside of her thigh. I knew what I was doing. I put down the crop and felt of her. Her pussy lips were puffy, hot, and dripping. She hadn't said a word.

I decided to bind her to the desk. That is what the rings are for. I went to the closet and removed a pair of hand cuffs and a length of chain. I cuffed her, clipped the chain to the cuffs and ran it beneath the desk and attached it to her clit ring. I knew it would pull if she resisted or struggled. Women are like horses, they need to know that resistance will only cause them pain, even if they don't resist it is needed for psychological reasons. I hadn't known Cindy too long and it seemed like a good idea. She really looked good like that. I decided to take a photo with my digital camera. Photos are another good way to keep a sub under control. They can be useful when they get too independent. Because the chain was quite snug it forced her to spread her legs apart. The tension on the clit ring caused her now enlarged clit to become even more exposed. Her cunt lips were wet, swollen, and gaped open. I unzipped my pants and took hold of her hips driving my cock ball deep in her. I fucked her for a bit letting my balls slap against her clit. She was making noises now, grunting, panting.

"Now darling tell me what you really want."

"What do you mean?"

I slapped the welt on her right butt cheek.

"I am sorry. I want you to fuck me."

"Why?"

"Because I am your slut."

"That's right baby, don't you forget it and don't pretend that you are anything but that, understand?"

"Yes sir."

Cindy, had become much more responsive sexually since she started submitting to me. I don't think she had ever had an experienced lover in her life. You would be amazed how many women I meet that are that way. Anyway, I got tired of standing up while I fucked her and took her to my bed. I clipped her cuffed wrists to the headboard and got between her legs and fucked her in earnest. Cindy must have cum three or four times before I came myself. I left her tied to the bed the rest of the afternoon while I worked at my desk, fucking her once more late that afternoon before I released her.

Cindy worried me at times. She didn't really need me. She had enough money to take care of herself and she was still good looking so she could get fucked by anyone if she really wanted to. We rarely saw each other on a non sexual basis and when we did, she didn't seem herself. She seemed almost asexual and when I reminded her of submissive tendencies she would quickly try to change the subject. Maybe it was a passive/aggressive thing since she seemed truly bothered that I saw other women. I don't believe she ever saw another man. Of course she told me she didn't and if I had caught her she would be cut off. She seemed to feel really guilty about it all at times. Maybe it was her upbringing.

"Why don't you ever call me?" she asked.

"I don't have to. You always call me. You know how bad you need it. You know I give you what you need."

"You are right, but you don't need me the way I need you do you?"

I knew where this was going and didn't like it. She was getting possessive.

"That's right, that is why you submit, you need it worse than me."

She opened to the door and turned and said, "you know I am falling in love with you."

"No you aren't, you are just a slave to my cock darling," I said smiling.

"Yes I am, see you later."