A Dominant's Diary Day 02

Story Info
Some thoughts and an intro to Arial.
1.7k words
4
33k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some thoughts on dominating the submissive woman.

As a preface, I must warn the reader that my thoughts may be controversial. I certainly don’t expect wide agreement. Indeed, it is my hope to stimulate discussion and hopefully open minds to the different aspects of dominating the submissive woman. My thoughts are based on real experiences and therefore not anecdotal nor are they scientific.

The title begs the question, “what is a submissive woman?” I propose that all women are to some extent submissive (and to some degree are all men, but that is for another discussion). As to what makes her submissive, it is usually that thing she is most vulnerable too, that thing she desires most. It may be material security, cocaine and other substances, power (yes, as men know so well, to obtain power, you must first submit to the one in power over you.), it may be sex, or love. It may even be something she isn’t aware of…, yet. So, it is a moot point, it is the nature of women to submit.

Once this desire is discovered, or perhaps cultivated, then you can go about the business of dominating her. But why dominate her? I suppose there are many different reasons, some more superficial than others, but in the main I would say it is the nature of all real men to dominate. They may seek to dominate one or more things, their business, their sport, their environment, but nothing is more satisfying that to dominate women, to have their obedience, to have them serve that most basic need, our sexual gratification. It is my argument that women and men are both more fulfilled when the woman is ruled by the man.

What follows is my experience. You may form whatever opinion you wish, but it does no good argue with what really happened. I assure you nothing I write is boasting. If you can do it, it isn’t bragging. If I seem cocky it is because I have the experience and confidence to back it up.

From a young age I have attracted women who seemed to sense my capacity to satisfy them sexually. Early on I began to exhibit secondary male characteristics and once that happened it became a whole new world. My first sexual experiences were with a very dominant older woman. It was the promise of sexual satisfaction that made me attractive, or so she told me. She taught me well.

Now, at the age of forty one it is the same thing I crave, sexual satisfaction, unlimited and varied sex. Most women find this offensive and yet I find that there are many women, if not most, who if you become on some level intimate with, will confess the desire to be possessed by someone, someone with whom they can be emotionally naked and yet still find acceptance and they will set all else aside to be able to let that side of them free. It is different with different women. Different men appeal to different women in different ways. I am no different, and yet my experience has led me to believe that if given some control, that I can dominate any woman. Naturally, I prefer some women over others, indeed, there is no particular type of woman that I find particularly more attractive than others. I look for femininity. Overweight shapeless women don't appeal to me. I love the feminine form. Other than that, there is some sort of chemistry I can sense when around certain women, a sixth sense if you will. I seem to be able to sense a vulnerability, an interest, to me. When I sense that and if she interests me, then I will make some overture. That is exactly what I am doing now with Arial.

Arial works at the Subway Shop about two block from my home. She is says she is twenty six, I suspect younger. I get a sandwich there about three times a week. I noticed her watching me out of the corner of my eye while another worker prepared a sandwich. It took about a week before I timed it where she would be making my sandwich. I noticed she tried to avoid direct eye contact when she asked me how I liked my sandwich. I, on the other hand looked directly at her and not the sandwich. I noticed her piercings in her ears and nose and complimented her. Then she stole a glance at me and smiled embarrassed.

"Guys your age usually think piercings are stupid."

"I love piercings, I insist on them."

She made no reply, but I was sure she heard me and she finished the sandwich. I ate at the store that day so I could observe her. She seemed a little flustered. I wasn't yet sure if it was me or something else. I would give it time.

It soon became a regular thing, her fixing my sandwich. She became more friendly and would ask me questions from time to time, making small talk. One day I asked her to sit down with me and have a coke. It was holiday and most of the usuals were off from work and the lunch rush was over. She seemed reluctant, she told me she had a boyfriend. So... I asked her to tell me about him. Women give themselves away every-time when you ask them about the man in their life. If they begin to complain, you can be sure they are interested in you. Arial, was telling me how, her boyfriend was in law school, and came from a wealthy family, but he didn't seem to pay much attention to her or at least she wasn't seeing him much. I told her I needed to get back to work, but would love to talk more and asked her for her phone number. She asked for mine and said she would call later, she didn't feel comfortable giving out her number. She lived alone with her mother.

She called that night about eleven. We talked, or I should say I mostly listened. I simply asked a few questions. I learned much. Being a good listener is important. Women find it very attractive and in listening to what they say they will practically give you the rope to bind them with! It was clear to me now that she was interested. I learned that lawyer boy was an inept lover, father died a year ago, her mother was a lush, and that the guy she had been engaged to a couple of years ago had knocked her up and made her get an abortion rather than marry her. She had dated a guy who turned out to be married. She didn't drink or smoke or use coarse language. She wanted to impress me that she wasn't a slut, but it was clear she had an active, if unsatisfying sex life. All I needed to do was wait.

The next day she seemed distant. I told her I enjoyed our talk. She seemed embarrassed.

"I talked way to much!"

"Not at all. I find you very appealing."

She seemed pleased.

"Call me again."

She simply smiled.

She called me every night after that. She asked me if I was involved with anyone. I told her I was seeing several women, but I wasn't planning on a long term relationship with any of them. Our conversations became quite intimate. I told her about my marriage and my divorce. I would ask her to go out or to come over, but she always declined. Notice, she always called me I never called her. It was just a matter of time.

It took a couple of weeks, but one evening after she got off of work she showed up on my doorstep. I was just out of the shower in my robe. She seemed impressed with my home. I showed her around, even my office/bedroom. When she turned to walk out she came face to face with me. There was nothing left to do but take her in my arms and kiss her. She kissed me hungrily, her arms around my neck, she pressed her body hard into me. I took her to the bed and began to kiss her some more and fondle her breasts through her shirt and then slipped my hand under her shirt pushing her bra up. Her nipples now free, I began to lightly tug and play with them watching her reaction. When I moved my hand to her crotch she told me she was on her period that she could not fuck right now.

She was obviously turned on. We continued to kiss. Then out of the blue she asked me.

"Do you want me to do you a favor?"

"What?"

"You know, do you a favor, your thing seems really hard."

I almost cracked up.

"Yes, yes I do."

She didn't hesitate. She reached under my robe and took hold of my cock. I reclined and enjoyed myself. Periodically she would stop and ask me if I liked it. I told her I did, but she didn't seem to believe me. I have excellent control when it comes to having an orgasm and I was exercising it in order to enjoy myself.

"You can cum in my mouth if you want."

So I did. I was surprised how eagerly she swallowed and continued to suck my cock. Clearly she had promise.

The next day she seemed more friendly and happier than usual. It is that way with some women. I suppose the cat was out of the bag as far as her attraction to me was concerned. Little did she know what she had gotten into.

She is coming over tonight. She has just had her clitoral hood pierced. Her nipples already had barbells in them. I replaced them with heavy gauge rings. Her blond bush is shaved smooth. She is still a little sore, but she is really proud of the way she looks, proud enough to still want to fuck all the time. I swear, she has unlimited energy. For someone so young she is very aware of how to stimulate her G-spot so that she cums often just from the internal stimulation of my cock. She is rather skinny, with long legs and breasts that are rather pointy and small. Tonight I am going to tied her up and test her to see just what she can take.