A Dominant's Diary Day 04

Story Info
Arial's Mom is one hot piece of tail.
1.7k words
4.45
45k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a preface I just want to let you readers know that each day of the diary isn't meant to be consecutive. It is just the day I wrote in the diary.

A lawyer once told me that the trouble with women was that they were just about as bad as men. I really couldn't appreciate it at the time but after a divorce and ten years as a single man, I am coming to understand just exactly what he meant.

As you might expect, Arial's mother came to see me. She called and left a message that she would be coming over. She didn't seem angry on the phone. That can be little scary. Some psychos are really calm like that.

I expected her to call after the way I treated her daughter. She came over to my home two days later. She parked on the street, walked right up to my door and knocked. ( I do have a doorbell, by the way.) I debated as to whether to answer, but since she wasn't carrying a purse or any other means of concealing a weapon I figured it was safe. I had actually hoped for some sort of confrontation. I thought to myself that this might be fun. She was an attractive women, about as tall as Arial, with wider hips, medium size bustline, but still quite slim. She was wearing a business suit, not at all the slovenly drunk I halfway expected. Perhaps Arial exagerated or maybe she just held her liquor well.

In any event I answered the door. I was barefoot in jeans and a black t-shirt.

"Yes, may I help you," I answered.

"I am Margie, Arial's mother."

"Come in," I said seriously, not wishing to appear rudely smug. I was still hoping I was right about her.

Margie came in and I led her to my living room and offered her a seat.

"I think I should stand," she said nervously.

"Fine, you won't mind if I have a seat then will you?"

"I came over today to let you know that I know what kind of man you are."

I was preparing to be cursed or worse, but then I was pleasantly surprised.

"When I got a look at the what you had done to my Arlal, I knew right away. You see my husband, I am sure Arial told you about his death, was very much like you and Arial is very much like me at that age. I know how you are and what you are like."

With that she turned around and began to unzip her skirt. I confess that her doing that made me instantly excited. I decided to get control of the situation.

"Did I say you could do that?" I said in a calm voice.

"What are you going to do, spank me," she said with a crooked grin.

With that she let her skirt drop to the floor and turned to face me. The tail of her blouse covered her ass and pussy. She wore no panties. She began to unbutton her blouse and opened it so I could see her pussy. It was freshly shaved.

"Isn't that the way you like it, shaved?"

She shed her blouse and jacket and unhooked her bra. Her tits fell out. They were natural and nice to look at for a woman her age. She had large nipples and they were hard.

"Of course I am not pierced like Arial, at least not yet."

I smiled, and then took control. All that was left was her thigh high stockings and heels.

"Get on your hands and knees and crawl over here."

She did as she was told.

"Take out my cock and suck it."

Without raising her eyes she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down the zipper. I don't usually wear underwear in jeans. My cock was already hard and some precum was shining around the head. She had to know she was turning me on. Maybe she was right, maybe she did know how I was.

Her mouth was hot, hot and wet. She let the saliva run down the sides of the shaft and stroked it using her tongue on the head. It seemed as if she was literally drooling on my cock. It felt damn good. I wondered if cock sucking ability could be hereditary. She tickled my asshole with the other hand. I hadn't had a blow job like this in a while. I know I was going to cum in her mouth soon. I thought, what the heck, and shot my first load of the day down her throat. She never let up swallowing it down and continuing to suck. I couldn't help but think to myself what a lucky guy I was. I treat these women like sluts and they love it.

At first I figured Margie was just trying to be like a mother bird who pretends to be hurt in order to attract danger away from her young one, that she figured if she fucked me that maybe I would leave her daughter alone. It didn't take long to realize that she was for real though. A wet pussy doesn't lie. Hers was literally dripping on the hardwood floor. You could tell she had been starved for cock. When we were in bed she would suck my cock back to life after I fucked her. She would climb on top of me, rocking her hips on my cock. I would squeeze her tits hard while I drove my cock in her and she would just beg me to squeeze them harder. She had pretty much dried my balls up. I tied her wrists over her head to the head board and got myself some whiskey. I came back to the bed and sat beside her. It was time for a little adult conversation.

"Tell me about yourself. I feel like I should know something about you. You seem to know me pretty well."

"There isn't much to tell. Yeah, I drink too much since my husband died. He found me when I was young and stupid. I was kind of a slut and he picked up on it real quick, got me pregnant young, and then married me. I was shy, but I had a temper. He would beat my ass. It turned him on. The fact that it turned him on turned me on. Never figured out why. I never got spanked as a child. My old man was hardly at home and even when he was he wasn't exactly there, if you know what I mean."

She turned over on her side and faced me. She looked nice the way her tits hung from her chest, her arms stretched out over her head. I liked the way her narrow waist curved into her hips and back down again into her long legs. She didn't seem modest at all, very comfortable in her skin.

"I just know I am one twisted bitch. I like the pain, the bondage, the humiliation. I just love to be put in my place. But mostly, I love to be fucked the way you just fucked me. Damn, how are you able to fuck so long? You made me cum and then kept on fucking me until I came some more. I never had a guy fuck me that good. Most men are a lot of talk, but not you."

"I don't know, I have always had a strong sex drive. Women, seem to sense that I will satisfy them sexually. I have never had a shortage of willing pussy since I was in high school, except of course my ex-wife."

We both laughed.

I think sex it athletic, you have to build yourself up to a level of performance. Most men don't get that chance. I guess I am lucky."

"No, darling, I am the lucky one. I haven't been fucked like that since I was a teenager."

The fact is that the more submissive a woman becomes the more it turns me on. It turns me on so much that I will force an otherwise bitchy woman to submit, because I like it so much. It is the kind of satisfaction one gets when he breaks a horse. It isn't that I don't like women, I just like them to submit. Usually they are glad they did. Margie, was so blatantly submissive, so willing and honest about it, that I found it incredibly exciting. So many women are passive about submitting, Margie wasn't. She freely admitted the way she was. There was no game playing, just pure submission. I think if most women would come clean and admit to what they really wanted they would be surprised at how many men they would attract and how inspired their lovemaking would be. Of course I am just speaking for myself. You tell me.

"I need a guy like you, a guy who isn't afraid to hurt me, to force me, to use me. I can't resist that. Like I said, I know I am one twisted bitch. Here I am telling the man who has been fucking my daughter that I need him to hurt me, and fuck me." She laughed a little, "my mom was right, I am going to hell for sure."

"Poor kid, she is going to be like me. I knew it when I found out she got her nipples and pussy pierced. I knew it wasn't some fad, because she told me about you. She was real proud she was fucking a man the same age as her mother. The kid hates me."

"You like to make girls hurt don't you?"

"Yes I do. I don't know why, but I do. They usually seem I glad and more than willing to let me too."

"I wonder why?'

"Don't know, I just accept it. Just seeing you like you are only makes me want to tie your wrist to that eyebolt over there in the ceiling and use my little snake whip on you. I want to see you with red stripes across your ass, stomach, breast, and legs."


"Do you think it would make your cock hard if you did."

"Yes, I am sure of it."

"Then please do. Do it to me, then do me in my ass."

Later when I pulled my cock out of her ass. I began to dress and I asked her why the business suit. I wondered what she did for a living.

"Oh, my husband had a big life insurance policy and I figured I should dress the part if I was going to see my investment counselor," she said smiling.

Damn, life is sweet.