A Dominating Act Ch. 04

Story Info
Sister Act.
3.9k words
4.32
17k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but to stare at these two sexy women, I keeled before them like they were goddess. My Lady sat in the soft leather chair, legs spread wide inviting me to taste the nectar that is her pussy. "What are you looking at Bastard?!" My Lady commanded, "Who are you to stare me down like I am some dog? You are the dog tonight!" My Lady stood quickly placing one foot on my shoulder, looking down she grins wide. "Lick my toes." I hung my head, chucking softly to myself. My Lady smiles wider and pushes me down lower so that my face is inches from the floor. "My toes... Now Bastard!"

"Yes, My Lady." Was all I said as I lifted my head and begin to suck her toes dry.

"That's a good boy." Sam laughed from behind My Lady."

My Lady turned and looked at Sam, "Bitch, come here." My Lady said as she pointed at the ground beside her. "Now Bitch."

Sam huffed under her breath and obeyed like I did, she came and stood beside My Lady. "Since you have so much to say I'd like you to join him on your knees." She told Sam.

"What, are you joking me?" Sam spat back, folding her arms over her firm breasts. "I thought I was here to help, not get ordered around."

"You are here to do as you're told. Remember this little sister, I am in control." My Lady's voice as soft as silk, no hesitation, or doubt. "Now lick."

Sam lowered to her knees and began to lick My Lady's foot with me. "That is nice." My Lady moaned out.

After a minute or two of licking and sucking my My Lady's toes and foot, she instructed Sam to get up and get one of the crops from the metal chest on the far wall. "I want the blue one in the bottom draw." She explained to Sam. Sam followed orders without a single word, she found the crop and returned it to My Lady. "Thank you Bitch. Now I would like you to discard your clothes, it's unfair that we are both naked and you are not." Again, without a word Sam followed her instructions to the letter. Striping out of the tight red tank-top and her shorts,standing only in a blue thong as her flesh reacts to the cool air, her pale white skin glowed as she removed the last piece of clothing and returned to My Lady's side. "Thank You bitch, I see you learn fast."

"Yes, Mother." Sam whispered as she bowed her head to her older sister.

I could have cum right then! I wasn't expecting that and I'm not even sure My Lady was either, but fuck that was hot. I stopped sucking on My Lady's toes long enough to get a glimpse of these two gorgeous sister standing side-by-side naked as the day they came into this world. Instant erection, if I would die right now it would be fine with me. Just like her sister, Sam had soft red pubic hair that was trimmed neat, her breast was just a bit smaller then My Lady's C cup.

"Are you enjoying yourself Bastard?" My Lady asked harshly.

"My Lady, please forgive me but to have two beautiful women in my presence. I except any punishment you wish to give My Lady." I spoke softly, my head down looking at her feet again.

"Fine... You are done licking my feet, I have something else that desires that tongue of yours." She tells me as she once again pushes me down to the floor with her foot. My Lady turns and steps back to the chair, she points to the spot in front of her and snaps her fingers. Head hung I crawl on my hands and knees to rest in front of her. "That's a good Bastard." She says as she leans down and strokes my chin with her hand. Our eyes lock and she mouths "I love you" then places her hand on my face and push me away.

"Bitch, come here you little slut."

"Yes Mother, how may I please you?" Sam asked pleadingly.

"Stand in front of the chair."

Sam did as ordered. She walked as seductively as she could to stand between the chair and me, her ass inches from my face. I could smell her excitement and feel the heat radiating from her womanhood. My cocked ached, thinking back I should have finished fucking My Lady in the shower. Now I'm going to be punished. Slowly. Painfully.

"Bend over the chair and spread your feet wide." My Lady commanded from Sam.

"Wider slut."

"Wider!"

Sam was stretched as far as she could go without doing a split, arms taught on the arm rest of the chair. You could almost catch a gentle whimper coming from Sam as she displayed her ass and pussy to me. I personally didn't think I could take anymore, felt as if my dick was going to explode at the sight before me.

"Bastard, quit gawking and clean her ass. Once you are done with that you may clean her pussy too."

"With pleasure My Lady. Thank you." I announced and I leaned forward and slipped my tongue between Sam's cheeks.

Sam gasped as I assaulted her ass, sucking and licking her tight hole. "OH MY GOD!" She screams out as she peers over her shoulder to watch me work.

"Do you like what my Bastard is doing for you?" My Lady asks.

"YES Mother... I never haD someone do THIS beFORE... uughn... OH YES!" Sam lets out in between moans and grunts.

"Stop Bastard."

I obey.

"No Mother please... Don't make him stop." Sam begged.

"You have never had someone give you a Rim job before?" My Lady probed.

"No Mother, I've been a good girl." Sam says in her best girlish voice.

"Beg Bitch!" My Lady commanded as she grabbed Sam by the hair, pulling back roughly.

"Please Mother..."

"Please I want his tongue back..."

"I BEG YOU, I NEED THIS!"

"I'll do anything... anything at all..." She finally whimpers out.

Breathless...

Defeated.

"Finish Bastard." My Lady directed as she released Sam's soft red locks.

"Yes My Lady." Was all I said as I went back to work licking Sam's asshole.

My Lady circled us, pacing around like a hunter. CRACK! My Lady pops me on the ass with the crop. "Faster Bastard. I'm not paying you to diddle." She proclaimed. SMACK! She strikes me again and again. Then in a soft soothing voice, "You like that Bastard?" and then another harsh smack on my ass cheek. That one really made me flinch, I bet anything I'll have little red whelps all over my ass tomorrow. But I do not stop sucking Sam's ass, probing her tender hole. CRACK! "Answer me BASTARD!" My Lady yelled as she swats Sam's left cheek with the crop.

"OHHH FUCKK!" Sam screams out as she cums hard, as if the smack from the crop set it off. Her juices soaked her thighs down to almost her knees as she withered in her orgasm.

"Good, that was what I was waiting for." My Lady commented with a entertaining grin on her face.

Sam's legs shook as she tried to keep herself standing. Looking back at me as I switch from licking her ass to sucking on her pussy. She moans as my tongue attacks her cunt, working it in deep as I could. Suddenly Sam crashes into the leather chair, to weak to keep herself up anymore. Her arms tucked in tight to her breast and her ass raised for all to see. "Please no more, I can't tak..." Sam whispers in a stupor, lost in her orgasm.

My Lady steps up behind me and bends down low so her mouth is next to my ear. She whispers her directions softly so only I could hear. I do as I am told. I place each hand on her ass cheeks and spread them wide for My Lady. She runs her Index finger over my lips before sinking it into my mouth, swathing any spit to help lube her finger. Pulling her finger from my mouth, turns and runs it over Sam's puckered asshole and pushes gently in. Just a little at first, then to the knuckle. Sam jumped when she realized what was happening. "Don't move." My Lady ordered Sam.

"I... I..Don't..." Sam muttered as best as she could.

"It's OK... Just relax." My Lady soothed Sam's discomfort with her loving words. She extracted her finger slowly and then pushed back in with the same slow movement. Sam's hips started to pull and push with My Lady's finger, helping to pick up the pace. As ordered I begin to rub Sam's cunt, tweaking her clit before forcing my middle finger into her pussy.

"FUCK!" Sam cries out. "Please Mother I need a dick, any dick... PLEASE!"

"Do you?" My Lady teased. "How badly do you need it?"

"Mother, please don't torture me."

My Lady looks down at me, grabbing my hair and pulling back harshly. "You wanna fuck her Bastard?

"I only do as I am told My Lady." I said flatly.

"And what do I get out of it?" She questioned us.

"Please Mother tell me and I will do anything you desire." Sam pleaded.

"You love your Mother, Bitch?"

"With all my heart Mother."

"He is yours but at a cost to you, Bitch."

"Please anything Mother, I beg you I'll do anything you ask." Sam's sounding desperate.

"Eat my pussy while he fucks you." Was all My Lady said.

Sam looked stunned, her mouth open looking for the words to say. "I... I don't know if I can do that. You're my sister... I.. I just don't know if I'm willing to go that far Stacy."

"I once believed that I couldn't do something, I shy'd away from my fears. If you never try you will always be where you are now. Wanting, Needing, and Begging. But still with nothing but a empty hole." My Lady explained as she trailed her fingers up Sam's tender thigh to her pussy, stopping over her vagina. Sam inhaled sharply waiting and fearing for what will come next. My Lady plunged a finger into her sister, thrusting it deep and then pulling back. Pumping fast and hard making Sam press the edge of another orgasm til it floods over her and she collapses back down to the soft cool leather. My Lady pulls her finger out of Sam's pussy with a quiet sucking sound, making Sam moan loudly. "You see little sister..." Lifting her cum covered finger to her lips and then sucking it into her mouth. "It does not bother me that you are my sister, your pussy tastes no different than mine and I love the taste of my own pussy! Have you ever tried your own pussy Bitch?" My Lady pressed.

"I... I never tried." Sam stammered.

"You ever suck your boyfriend after he cums inside you?" My Lady questioned further. "If so then you have sucked off your own juices, and I bet you sucked him dry little sister. Did you like the taste of you little slut?" My Lady snatches Sam's hair back, forcing her head to jerk back and cry out in pain.

"Bastard, put your dick in her pussy and then bring it to her to suck off."

"Yes, My Lady." I replied as I stood behind my wife's sister and sank my cock deep into Sam's cunt.

"Ughh, fuck... Yes Daddy... Fuck me please!" Sam blurted wildly.

My Lady put up a hand to stop me from doing more then she wanted. I stood motionless and my dick throbbed in Sam's cunt. "Put it in her mouth." I released my dick and walked around to Sam's mouth, waving it inches from her pout lips. My Lady snatches another handful of Sam's hair, pulling back making her open her mouth. "Suck your cum off of him now Bitch!" She shouted. I slide my ridged dick into Sam's mouth, forcing as much as I could without making her gag. Sam did as she was told and sucked my dick, bringing me close to cumming deep in her throat. My Lady pulls Sam off of my dick with a plopping sound. "Was that good my little slut, would you like more?"

"Please Mother, I will obey. Just give me what I beg you for." Sam says breathlessly.

"On your knees then Bitch, and you may get behind her Bastard."

"Yes Mother." Sam replied as she moved from the leather chair to kneel in front of it. My Lady strolled over and sat in the plush leather chair, now damp with her sisters juices, spreading her legs wide for her sister.

"Please Mother and you will be rewarded." My Lady commented.

Sam leaned in, taking a deep breath and smelling her sisters cunt for the first time. She opened her mouth and begin to lick, spreading her libia and exposing My Lady's clit. My Lady placing her hands on the back of Sam's head, pushing her further into her vagina. Sam swaying her tight ass as she devourers My Lady, inviting me to fill the void that is her cunt. My Lady tightens her grip in Sam's hair and pulls her face from her pussy. "You lied to me Bitch!"

"No Mother I would never lie to you." Sam's pleads, My Lady fluids covering her lips.

"You do this to well to have never done it before." My Lady says as she pulls harder on her hair.

"Aagh!" Sam cries out. "I am doing as I was told Mother... To please you is all I know now."

"You are doing a good job Bitch." My Lady expressed as she released Sam's hair.

"Thank you Mother."

"I did not tell you to stop however... You must be punished for that."

"Please Mother... I.. I'm sorry Mother please forgive me." Sam whimpers out before returning to the task at hand.

"And what the fuck are you doing Bastard? Who told you to watch, you are supposed to be fucking this sluts pussy."

"I am truly sorry My Lady, but I was only making sure you was satisfied before I began to fuck her."

"Oh Bastard, always thinking of me first, you are a true gentlemen... NOW, fuck her!"

I did not even bother to comment, I positioned my dick to Sam's soaking wet pussy and pushed in slowly. Sam grunted as my cock penetrated her vagina, covering my dick with her wetness I ease in and out finding a good rhythm. My Lady curls her slender fingers into Sam's hair and pulls her tight against her womanhood. "Eat my pussy Bitch or I'll have him stop." Sam whimpers at the thought of me leaving her empty and obeys. I grab Sam's hips as I pound her from behind, my dick pushing deeper and deeper. My Lady cries out as her orgasm rushes over her coating her sisters face with her cum. Sam feverishly picks the pace up, making My Lady shake and tremble.

"Stop." My Lady says breathless.

I sink deep into Sam's cunt and hold it there til I have further directions. Sam moans into her sister vagina as my hips meet her ass. My dick throbs and Sam lets out a soft grunt, I tighten my grip on her hips and dig my fingernails into her tender flesh. "How close are you Bitch?" My Lady questions.

"Close. Very close Mother." Sam tells her sister.

"Bastard?"

"I only cum when permitted My Lady." Proudly I say.

"Finish her now Bastard."

"Yes My Lady." I say without question. I pull my stiff dick from Sam's cunt til only the head was left in and that's when I began to fuck her. Slamming my dick in her without mercy, deeper and harder with each thrust. Time seems to stand still as I fuck my wife's sister right in front of her til I feel Sam's cunt clench tight around my dick as she cums loudly.

"Fucckkk... Please...." Sam's orgasm washing away any words. "Oh, YESSS! Fuck my pussy Daddy!" She finally able to say.

Sam's orgasm was intense and all consuming, pushing her face back to her sisters pussy and screams loudly. My Lady soothingly strokes Sam's hair as her orgasm floods over her, assuring her that all was well. Sam slowly withdrew from My Lady's lap and smiles wide, licking her lips as she regains her composure. "Thank you Mother... I really needed that." Sam says.

"Why do you think its over? There is one thing left unattended." My Lady tells as she looks into my eyes. "Remove yourself from this slut Bastard."

I ease out of Sam's vagina with a wet slurping sound, my stiff dick standing straight out wanting to return to that warm hole. "Remove yourself from my pussy." My Lady commanded her sister. Sam with her mouth still planted bites herd on My Lady's clit before lifting her head, making her sister whimper and scream out in pain. "Ouch you slut!" My Lady yells out and smacks Sam across the face with her hand. "You will pay for that Bitch! Bastard, get Stanley... NOW!" I look down at My Lady and then at her sister, I open my mouth to comment but knew better. I turn and head to the only other piece of furniture in the room, I slide open one of the draws on the metal chest and pull out a rather large black strap-on. Sliding open another draw toward the top of the chest for a bottle of lube, I gather up what I was told to and returned to My Lady. Sam looks at the strap-on in disbelief, ten inches long and about three inches thick with little knobs up the shaft. It was a monster she thought.

"This will be your punishment Bitch." My Lady said as she stood up directly in front of Sam. She reaches a hand out and I place Stanley in it. She had Stanley on in a matter of seconds, the rubber dick inches from Sam's face. "Suck it Bitch." Sam's eyes widen at the thought of this monster in her but she obeys and sinks three inches of the dildo into her mouth. My Lady forcefully snatches Sam's hair and pulls her further on to the strap-on, making her gag and gasp for air. Spit dribbles from Sam's mouth as she releases the dildo. My Lady smiles as she watches her sisters reaction, she sits back down in the leather chair and orders Sam to sit on the massive dildo. Sam obeys and straddles her sisters lap, easing herself down on to the strap-on slowly. Once comfortable Sam begins to rock on the dildo letting out small moans and cries as Stanley stretches her pussy wide. My Lady reaches up and tweaks Sam's nipples making her cry out louder, leaning forward and kissing her deeply on the lips. As they embrace My Lady motioned me over to get behind Sam, breaking the passionate kiss between two sisters she say. "Bastard, put your dick in this sluts ass." Sam turns and with fear in her eyes watching me as I position myself behind her, stroking my ridged dick with the lube I had gotten from the metal chest, making sure I was well covered.

"No, please!" Sam pleaded. "I've never had... I've never been fucked in my ass before. It'll hurt."

"It didn't feel that bad when my finger was in there now did it?" My Lady probed.

"That's no finger!"

"Then you should have thought of that when you bit my clit, you little slut."

"Kevin, please don't." Sam begs looking over at me.

My Lady grabs Sam's face, turning her so she can look Sam in the eyes. "Why do you ask him, he will only do as I order him to." My Lady begins to pump the strap-on deep in her sisters tight pussy distracting her from the coming anal assault. Sam's orgasm builds quickly from the deep thrusts from her sister, leaning down Sam kisses My Lady. Sam's ass raised and opened wide, waiting for me weather she knows it or not, I place my well lubed dick at her puckered hole and eased slowly in. Sam squirmed as I penetrated her ass and yelped loudly.

"NO! Oww that hurts." Sam protested.

"Stop Sam, look at me and relax. If you are anything like me this will be very pleasurable." My Lady said calmly, trying her best to help Sam get comfortable to the pressure in her ass. Slowly My Lady rocked her hips up and down, easing deep in Sam. At the same time I ease a little more into Sam's stretched hole til my balls were resting against her flesh. Stopping I give Sam a moment to get used to my dick in her ass, as My Lady continued to pump the strap-on in her sisters pussy. Easing back out til my head was all that was left, then a hard push in sinking my hard cock all the way to the hilt. Sam screams loudly as I bury my dick, the same time My Lady plunging the dildo deep as well, filling Sam completely and sending her over the edge. Sam withers as the climax hits her like a Mack truck, flowing juices all over herself and her sister.

"You may cum now Bastard." My Lady commanded.

With the strap-on still buried deep in Sam's cunt I pounded her ass relentlessly, making her scream out in pain and pleasure. My Lady reaches around her sister and spreads her ass cheeks wide as I descend deeper and deeper, building my orgasm. My Lady rocking her hips building another orgasm for Sam and herself as I feel my nuts tighten and a tingle running up my shaft. Suddenly I feel My Lady's fingers caress my balls as I pump hard into her sister. "Cum in her ass Bastard." My Lady ordered me, as Sam whined. Faster and harder I pumped til my dick exploded in this gorgeous tight ass, releasing all I had to give in my wife's sister. I grunt out my orgasm and I slowly stroked my cock with Sam's ass, filling her full as I spent my seed.

12