A Dominating Act Ch. 05

Story Info
The Simpleness of Control.
1.7k words
4.44
11.6k
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - The Simpleness of Control


I open my eyes, prying the sleep from my mind. My Lady groans as I shift in the bed, leaning up on my elbows I spy the clock. "Shit. It's after nine, we need to get up." I comment as a swat her on the ass as I roll off the bed. "Stacey, come on woman..." I let it trail off as I admire her beauty. I snatch my robe from the floor and stroll to the door, looking back at her naked form lying motionless, her pale skin radiated from the sun pouring in from the double windows above the bed. "You got five minutes My Lady before I sick Sam on you."

"You are a mean one, you know that Bastard." Stacy replies, cracking a smile as I close the door behind me.

I pace into the foyer rubbing the last bit of sleep from my tired eyes. Looking around I smell the coffee brewing from the kitchen, when Sam appears with a cup in hand. "Would you like a cup Kevin?" She asks me as I look over her semi-nude body. The robe she is wearing left very little to the imagination. Tied loosely her tender breasts are totally exposed, reminding me how much she looks like her big sister. "You like what you see Kev?" Sam jokes as she notices my own robe starting to tent out.

"I'd have to be crazy not to stare at a sexy woman half dressed." I comment as I adjust my dick.

"You know I never did get a good look at that thing, mind if I take a peek?"

"Well if you behave yourself I might let you take a better look later on," Stacey said as she came out of the hall leading from our bedroom. "But right now you need to get dressed cause we have work to do."

"Ahh, you're no fun big sis." Was all Sam said as she made her way to her bedroom.

"Damn," I said as I crane my neck to see My Lady stroll towards me still completely naked. "I feel like a piece of meat at the butcher shop."

"I'd buy you if that was the case, your meat is always tempting." Stacey laughed out as she passed me by and went to the kitchen for a cup of java.

"Mind grabbing me a cup since you're headed that way?" I ask as I patted her swiftly on her ass.

"You keep that up and we may have to do something to tide me over till later tonight."

"Give a inch, take a mile," I say as she leaves me behind. "how so easily you forget your place you dirty girl."

"For someone that needs to be getting ready for a hard days work you two seem to be flirting more then getting dressed." Sam commented as she snakes up behind me grabbing my dick tenting my robe. "May I take care of this for you Father? I owe you for how well you treated me last night."

I grip Sam's hand tightly as I turn to face her. Her soft red hair was in pigtails and even though she had changed into more then the robe, she still looked extremely hot. Slowly she stroked my stiff member through the robe, long and tender strokes that was building up a quick orgasm. "On your knees My Girl, if you desire it that much show me," I tell Sam with a harsh tone in my voice. "suck my cock and I may let you do the same to your sister."

"Yes, Father... Thank you." Was all she said as she slinked around to stand in front of me, grinning from ear to ear as she knelt before me freeing my raging dick. Sam licked my cock slowly, rubbing her tongue up and down my shaft expertly before engulfing my dick into her mouth.

"He likes it when you pull on his balls as you suck him." My Lady says as she places the two cups of coffee on the dinning room table, watching as her little sister swallows her husbands dick. My Lady eases a chair out and sits, marveling at the sight before her. Stacey caressing her own body now as she sat and watched, pinching her nipples with one hand and grazing her clit with the other. Slow movement quickening as she plays with her pussy causing a intense reaction from her body. "From the look on Kevin's face you are doing that quite well, mind if I help you finish him off?" My Lady questions as she stands, legs trembling from her orgasm a few seconds before.

"Absolutely Mother, I would love you to help with Father." Sam replies between sucking me in her mouth.

"You better hurry, My Girl is quite good and may have me finished by the time you get over here." I tell her between grunts and groans. I push Sam's head down on my shaft, forcing her to gag on my thick cock as I watch My Lady kneel and crawl next to her sister. I pull Sam's mouth from my dick with a plopping sound. "Don't be greedy My Girl, I'm sure My Lady would like to get a taste too."

"I am sorry Father," Sam says with a fiery lust in her eyes. "but I just want to please."

"You are My Girl... You are." I tell her as my dick throbs at their touch.

Now that I had both women on their knees in front of me I let them do what I needed them to. Enthusiastically the two women began to kiss up my shaft, licking and sucking along the way, breaking only to give each other a passionate kiss. Sharing my cock like if it was their last meal they sucked and licked until I could no longer withstand the pleasure of these two beauties. I snatched my dick from their grasps as I started to cum, exploding on Sam's face as the orgasm almost dropping me to my own knees. Wobbly I stood and watched as My Lady kissed and licked my cum from her sisters face and lips, savoring each drop before kissing Sam deeply on the mouth. I stagger back in amazement, the orgasm intense as I sway, my dick throbbing, my legs weak. "That was beautiful, we will have to do that again tonight." I tell them as I extend my hand to help them stand.

"Thank you Father," Sam says with a bright smile, "I look forward to it."

My Lady stares at us, impassioned she reaches out and pulls the three of us all together, embracing tightly. "I love both of you deeply, the last few weeks has been some of the best in my life... Thank you." Tears well in My Lady's eyes as she speaks. As if reading my mind Sam reaches and cups Stacey's cheeks as I do the same, caressingly Sam and I lean in and kiss My Lady.

"I don't mean to intrude but the door was unlocked and I heard the commotion... Did I just see what I thought I just saw?" Toni blurt out, making us jump and turn to face her as she stood at the opened door.

Shocked, we stood - My Lady stark naked, Sam with my cum on her face, and my robe wide open exposing my limp cock. Toni had watched most of what just happened and was unsure what the next course of action to take, do she run out or see where this goes. "Did I just see them suck you off, they're sisters and they sucked your dick together... What The Fuck?" Toni exclaimed shutting the door behind her, folding her arms over her chest.

Without even looking at the clock I say with agitation, "You're early, didn't I tell you ten-thirty? It is now ten-twenty-three, is this how I expect you to do your job?" I probed catch her off guard. "If I give orders you are suppose to follow them to the letter."

"I.. Uhh.." Toni stammered.

"Now what if this was something that applied to a client and we lost that client cause you did not follow the orders laid out before you? Costing us money and reputation." I bellow out, taking charge of the situation before it got out of hand.

"What, I know you're not tryin to turn this shit on me, I wasn't the one gettin his nut by two sistas." Toni shouted pissed by Kevin's comments.

My Lady went to speak from behind me, I lifted my hand to silence her. Gently she places her hand on mine and lowers it, "Toni," My Lady spoke softly as she steps by me toward her, "have you ever been in love? To be free to love and feel and do what made you happy, to feel the pleasures the world has to offer... and the pain? I know this is odd to you but for us it is everything we want... More at sometimes. I love Kevin with all that I am. Sam is my sister, she is a part of me... Always. For as much as I love him, I love her equally and it is that love that we are able to share the experiences we have to offer." Like a angel My Lady flowed to where Toni stood. The sun bathing her naked body, making her glow brightly... Simply beautiful.

"No," Toni whispered softly, "I have never done any of those, never loved like that, never been free." Tears gently rolled down as she tilted her head down to look at the floor.

I'm not sure how My Lady did it, whether her gentleness, her beauty, or just her lust for control that equals my own. She calmed Toni, sending her to look within for things she had missed out in life. To search for a glimpse of freedom. My Lady reached for Toni's hand, "Are you looking for that freedom," Her voice was like silk, smooth and tender, caressing Toni with it. "We can help... Only if you let us though."

Toni melting into My Lady's words, "I... Want..." Unable to get the words out fully, Toni stared at My Lady confused and fascinated. "Show me." Toni finally says as her hand embraces My Lady's.