A Domme and Her Lord Ch. 02

Story Info
She receives her punishment.
1.6k words
24.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ She followed her Lord's car that night to his Lord's car that night to his new place. A little scared on what punishment she will be faced with for hurting the sub, though it doesn't fully matter because she knows she earned whatever he does to her. With a sigh she pulls into his driveway. ~

Her Lord walks over to the car and opens the door. Speaking in a calm commanding voice, "We have a long night ahead of us little one."

Turning off the car she gets out. They walk up to the townhouse in the community. Walking in a soft smell of cigarette smoke reaches her nose. The furniture is simple: A painting table for minis, a couple of chairs, and a TV in the corner, a kitchen to the right, and stairs just in front.

She pauses at the stairs enjoying the fact she is back with her Lord as he continues up.

"Hurry up little one, do not make me wait." comes his hardening voice.

Going up the stairs she finds him waiting at the bedroom door. Bowing her head she removes her cape and leaves it at the door as she walks in. Noticing immediately the king size bed with restraints on the posts, then the Saint Andrew's Cross to the left of the bed and to the right a night stand with scented oils and lubes set out on it along with a four drawer dresser also with who knows what hidden in the drawers. Also to the right, a small closet in the corner most likely, hiding an array of outfits for her to one-day wear.

"Take off your clothes little one and show me what is rightfully mine." He commands.

Moving to the night stand she removes her heeled boots, her toes painted lack. Then goes her shirt with her boobs bouncing free, nipples erect and hard. Before she gets her hands on her belt her Lord is removing it for her.

"Nice flat leather belt my pet. It will serve well in punishing you. Now finish getting your pants off and lay rear up on the bed." He says moving back, no smile on his face.

As she removes her pants and her rear is shown along with a trimmed cunt. His smile is seen.

"Such a well minded slave. Remembering well how to present my body and keep it healthy." comes his approval.

"Of course my Lord, it has always been your body and I have always cared for it to keep it how you liked." Comes her voice; unwavering but not bold like her Domme self.

With that she lays down with her plump ass face up. Her Lord moves around putting on the restraints so she can not free herself. He then takes the belt folding it in half and snaps it finding it is nice and supple.

"Your belt is nice pet, I wonder why?" he asks calmly already aware of why.

"I've used that belt on my subs my Lord" she replies calmly.

"That's easy to tell pet, not it is going to be used on you." He says as the belt whistles in the air before coming down hard on her ass.

She cries out as the belt hits. Immediately a red welt forms where the belt struck her white ass.

"One my Lord." she says her voice tearful.

There is no resentment on his face as he strikes her ten more time just as hard.

She chokes out the last hit, "Eleven my Lord"

He doesn't swing again, asking curiously, "Will you hurt your sub like that again?"

"Noo... my Lord... I'll never strike my... sub like that again." said his pet. Weak with tears she cries hard but doesn't ask for him to stop.

His hand touched her face and concern can be seen on his.

"Your ass is so nice and red little one." He says in a calm tone.

He grabs some oil off the night stand and slowly rubs it onto her sore cheeks. She jerks to the cold oil then relaxes. After a few moments he releases the restraints and has her stand on the Saint Andrew's Cross.

"Raise your arms pet." He orders softly.

When she raises her hands he locks them into wool lined restraints. He then moves her feet out into restraints that are on the bottom bar. She is now balanced on the balls of her feet. Her Lord then moves and pulls a blindfold out of the dresser. Once secured over her eyes. He is ready yet again to spank her ass. Folding the belt in half he swings the leather kissing her ass hard.

"One my Lord." She cries softly.

Beginning the assault again he watches as her cum starts running down her legs. He wants badly to take her and please her but the punishment must come first.

"Thirty my Lord," she cries, arms strained from hanging.

He removes the blindfold to see her eyes puffy and red from tears, her mascara running down her face. No anger toward him from his harsh punishment just love and trust. He moves to the bed and sits.

"Should I let you cum pet?" he questions.

"No my Lord I feel as if I am undeserving of getting to cum." She whimpers out through heavy breaths.

"Do you want to stay in those restraints little one?"

Breathing hard she replies, "No my Lord."

He only looks at her and waits. Seeing if she'll let her temper get the better of her. She'd done so well so far but he had to see how far he could push.

"I'll be back pet." With that he leaves her.

Hanging there her tears soon stop as the pain she'd felt diminishes from her ass, still highly red from the whacks. Surely she'd be sore for a few good days. She yawns, her body becoming tired naturally and from crying so much. She couldn't relax. The strain in her arms was starting to bother her. Twisting her arms trying to ease the strain her Lord walks back in with two bottles of water.

"Trying to get free my pet?" He asks calmly.

"No my Lord, my arms hurt from staying in this position. Please my Lord let me down." She asks with a tired voice.

"Sure pet, I'll let you down but you'll have to pay to stay out of the restraints. So what will you do as payment?" He asks smiling.

"As payment my Lord I'll suck your pleasuring cock with my little slut mouth and swallow your precious cum not wasting a drop." Comes her answer.

"If you waste any cum little one I'll put you back in those chains."

"I understand my Lord."

He then sets the water down on the nightstand and removes the restraints from her ankles then her wrists. Her arms slide around his neck hugging him. Before she moves to the side of the bed and kneels. Her Lord hands her a bottle of water to get a drink. She gulps half of it down.

Her Lord is standing in front of her waiting. Her hands slide up his legs to his belt undoing it and his pants. Sliding them and his boxers off completely. She is greeted by his wonderful semi hard cock.

Flicking her tongue out across his head, her Lord responds sternly, "Do not tease me little one."

With one movement she engulfs his member. Swirling her tongue around and sucking hard she shows her expertise for him, nothing forgotten on how to please him. Her hands rub and message his balls. He runs his hands into her hair and pushes her to deep throat him. Feeling her tongue slide along him makes him shiver.

"Damn little one you haven't forgotten a thing." He moans softly.

All she does is hum in reply driving him closer to the edge. She sucks harder on him swirling around his head faster. His hands tangled in her hair, starting to grip hard. With this she gets him as far down her throat as possible and he cums. The pressure of her swallowing causes him to cum harder. As h pulls back she still sucks on him lightly to keep him clean.

"You did very good pet. Now on the bed I have something I'd like to do." He says warmly to her.

Swiftly she moves standing by the bed and he guides her down putting her wrist in restraints yet again. He bends her knees and spreads her legs so he can see her cunt. Running a single finger along her lips he finds that she is soaked. He moves his finger around her clit getting her hips to buck.

"Please Lord; take my cunt into your mouth." She pleas softly.

"No pet, I will not please you be following your wish."

He gets up and digs in the top dresser drawer pulling out a small vibrater egg. He then pushes the egg into her and turns it on low.

"You'll not cum nor push this out pet. I'll be back in the morning." He orders and walks out the door.

She lays there wishing she hadn't asked her Lord to taste her. With the egg on low she knows she won't cum but will be driven nuts all night. She tries to stay calm. Oh but the pressure on her g-spot and soft vibration going on has her at the edge. She starts grinding her hips slowly to ease the need with no luck. Her body grows weaker till she falls asleep unpleased.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Remote Controlled Pleasure Pleasured in public then punished at home.in BDSM
Bringing Hole Home Master and I bring his new slave home.in BDSM
The Van I serve as master's fucktoy while he makes service calls.in BDSM
Invisible Bondage Mental bondage.in BDSM
A First Meeting He gains her trust and is rewarded!in BDSM
More Stories