A Domme and Her Lord Ch. 03

Story Info
Punishment finished and Pleasure given.
1.3k words
15.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Waking up covered in sweat, the switch whines when she feels the egg still vibrating slowly within her. Shivering from the need for release she begins to cry weakly. Pulling at the chains which still hold her hands over her head, she drifts back to sleep. ~

The Lord sat there watching his little one squirm in her sleep. Waking up and whining before trying to sleep some more. Sighing to himself, he goes downstairs. Starting a pot of coffee, he wonders how she will react if he threatens to leave her as she is, no release. Smiling, he knows he can't do that. Wanting so bad to feel her hot pussy grip his member and bringing him to release as well.

With his cup of coffee in hand he hears her moan. Her whines get louder as he walks upstairs and steps into the room. She is squirming hard and is trying to get free.

"What's wrong little one?" he asks calmly, waiting to see if her temper will fly.

"Please, My Lord," she whines. "Let me go to the bathroom."

He watches her, the pitiful yet stressed look on her face. Moving he removes the restraint on her left wrist.

"You will not touch yourself in anyway to release the pressure and need of release. Understand?" he says sternly.

She only nods as he releases her other hand. Then slowly pulls the egg from being nestled between her legs. Leading her from the room to the bathroom and watches her as she goes. Her face relaxed as she washes her hands, he wraps his arms around her and kisses her neck. She whines softly enjoying his embrace.

"Come little one." He says softly and leads her to the room across from his dungeon room.

Walking in to find a king sized bed with deep red sheets. He grabs her and playfully pushes her onto the bed. Motioning for her to move up and she does. Once on the bed fully she spreads her legs for him.

"Eager are we, little one? Well you'll just have to wait." He says softly.

Trailing his fingers slowly along her leg, she jerks and giggles. "Hold still!" He orders heavily. She stiffens, trying her best to stay still as she continues to giggle.

His hands travel up toward her wet pussy touching along the edge moving away. He hears her moan in longing. With a slow motion he tickles her further by going along her sides. She jerks again, hard. Almost kneeing him in the chest.

"That one is going cost you pet!" He barks.

He forces her onto her side then to her stomach, then swatting her forcefully on each ass cheek. She only cries when his hand came down on her. He continues the assault, five on the right then the left, alternating from five to ten at a time at the middle and lower part of her ass. At some point near a hundred swats on each he finally stops.

Crying hard she in able to turn over. "Hopefully next time rules are set, you'll keep to them." He scolded.

Tearfully she nodded and said, "Yes, My Lord."

At that he kissed her and rubbed her breast lovingly. Slowly moving down to her neck and bites hard into her skin but doesn't draw blood.

"Please my Lord," she moans softly. "Please let me cum."

"All in due time pet, you'll cum many times before I'm done." He says coolly.

She kisses him deeply moaning in pleasure at the same time. His right hand finally reaching her clit and pinching softly. Drawing a warm wanting moan from the switch.

He moves so he can suckle her breast as he slides his fingers into her, finding her soaked. She starts grinding on his hand while his suckling becomes harder. Biting, pinching and scratching her nipples with his teeth. Her moaning becomes constant her pussy pulsing around her Lord's fingers, rising quickly to her climax.

He stops and pulls away, only to get an immediate cry from her. Her face pinched up trying to get passed the need to cum, to get over the building pressure. When his member entered her needing pussy, she came instantly, breathing heavy. Looking at him she smiles softly glad that some pressure was released.

"Get on all fours." He ordered, "It's time you get fucked like the little bitch you are."

Once she has moved he pushes into her cunt hard, stretching her all at once. Her moaning becomes a steady needing whine, letting her Lord know she is close again. Her Lord starts moving in her slowly then harder keeping her close but not taking her over that edge that would get her to cum. He wanted her to beg for it, cry out for the release.

"Oh Lord!" She cries out. "Oh, Lord, Please!"

Teasingly he replies. "Please what, pet?"

"Please let me cum again." She says quickly.

"Okay pet." He says as he reaches down flicking her clit.

"Ooh fuck!" She screams as she is racked by an orgasm.

Her hands grip the sheets, pushing back on him wanting more. All the while his fingers keep her orgasm going by rubbing her clit. Her cries becoming labored with breathing short. But he doesn't stop, pushing the orgasm to keep going.

Her body stills, the orgasm having numbed her. She feels her juices pushing around her Lord's member and going down both legs. He slows down and waits for her to move. Breathing hard she pushes herself back up onto her hands. She moans softly when he pulls out. She sits up as he moves and leans up against the wall. She straddles him and starts to grind when he pushes her back.

His right hand pushing two fingers in her tight pussy, working up to three. Bringing her near climax before slowing down just enough to keep the need right there but not releasing it.

"Oh, again, please" she cries.

And he complies by rubbing her clit hard. Racking her body hard with yet another orgasm. Her moans heavy and many, hands gripping the bed sheets and hips rocking with the movement of his right hand. Her juices flowing once again from her. She feels his hand pushing harder, faster then before, her moans turning to cries of need and enjoyment.

"More." She whines softly.

He forces his forth finger in pushing harder. Pushing her orgasm further, her legs shaking as she tries to grind to keep the pleasure growing before her body weakens on its own accord, which it slowly does.

Breathing slowly she is helped into a sitting position before turning and leaning on her Lord. His hands rubbing her shoulders, neck, then down to her breast. He tweaks her nipples, bringing her back up for more.

"Lay down pet." He whispers in her ear, and slides out form behind her.

She lays down easily. He moves over her, his member pointing straight at her pussy. Slowly he pushes into her, drawing a soft moan out of her and himself as he feels her hot cunt stretch to take him in again.

His hands hold her wrists in place as he rides her, some smooth strokes but many fast and hard. Beating his pet's pussy with his member. His right hand going smoothly behind her head and tightens in her hair. Keeping her hands immobile in his left, controlling her movements.

He curls his back as he lowers his head to her right breast taking hold of her erect nipple. Sucking hard bringing her closer to yet another orgasm. Being controlled and deeply pleased at once making her moan and cry all the more louder.

"Cum for me, little slut." He growls, "Cum for your Lord."

He pushes in to the hilt causing her to cry out as the orgasm rips through her body. Back arching as he pumps hard finally cumming himself. Once he is spent he kisses her forehead before getting up. Grabbing some shorts he exits and goes into the bathroom. His pet falls into a deep sleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Dom's Best Friend Ch. 01 Two old friends secretly yearn for D/s relations togetherin BDSM
The Lab - Discovery Husband finds his wife reluctantly pleasuring her professor.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Femme Domme Tale Ch. 01 A young couple decides to change their marriage.in BDSM
My Voyeur Addiction Compilation of experiences, details, views from out in the public domain and in the home.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
John and Erin John learns to please his dominant girlfriend.in BDSM
More Stories