A Domme's Fantasy

Story Info
A Domme gets what she has always wanted.
3.5k words
31.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwynavere paced patiently in the bedroom waiting for that knock on the door she was eagerly anticipating. Her black corset was soft leather with silver ties lacing up the front. The cleavage it gave her started at the base of her neck and held the ties apart seductively, not that she needed help with her 38 DD breasts. She preferred her corset to conform to her curves, not create them, keeping from the drastic flare of the waistline to the hips. As a woman with curves she liked the nature flow, as did her customers when she allowed them to compliment her. A black and red garter belt rested nicely on her hips as the boy cut lace panties covered her bare pussy. The black fishnet panty hose disappeared in her thigh high boots. Her reddish brown hair was done into her usual bun on top her head, which would reach down to her knees when let loose. And the pacing was causing the tightly done bun to loose strands with each step she took.

Click, click. Click, click. The five inch heals of her boots were all she could hear over her heart. Imagine that, a Dom whose heart was pounding in excitement. She couldn't believe she had allowed William to convince her to fulfill her fantasy using his sub. If she had known he was going to willingly volunteer to help her fulfill her fantasy, she might not have revealed it so easily.

In her line of work, she always had male clients that had their needs served, not once in the three years since she was raised to the rank of Dom had she ever had a female client. There was something so sensual about women that she had always dreamed of dominating one. But that wasn't her fantasy entirely; more then anything she wanted to dominate a woman for her pleasure, not theirs. There was something about forcing a woman with a little pain to please her that she wanted to experience. But being a Dom was never about her pleasure, it was for the pleasure of her client.

Remember the night at the small bar talking to Will she had had too many to drink when he had asked the question. His respond her answer was quick and simple; my sub for your pleasure. She had thought he was joking when they had parted ways soon after. Then she had received the phone call this morning telling her to be prepared for his sub, they would arrive around 5pm. She hadn't been spurred into action until she realized that today was her fantasy not someone else's. The shower, shaving and painstaking way she had dressed was for her pleasure and no one else's.

Now it was 5pm and there was no knock on the door. She had left a note on the entrance table as she did with all her clients directing them to the proper place in the house, but maybe they had missed it. Pausing to look around the room, she started for the door when she heard the knock. She skidded to a halt in her heels, her heart stopping for a brief moment and a thought of whether she could do this ran through her mind.

Thrusting her chin upward, she took a deep breath. Doms did not have hesitation, they were strong and in charge. Walking slowly to the door she opened it. She was greeted to the sight of Will standing tall in his usual black tee shirt and leather pants, his blonde hair cut close to his head and a perfect groomed reddish blonde goatee circling his plump lips. Gwynavere stood a few inches above his 5'7" frame in her boots, but she knew first hand what he lacked in height he made up for in dominance. He was a Dom from head to toe. She offered him a flash of a smile before turning her attention to the woman kneeling at his feet.

All she saw at first was the leash that was attached to a simple red collar around the petite neck. Her blond hair short on the back of her head, the length flowing down to her chin as it neared her face. The hair cut made the woman look almost like a pixie, which caused her heart to speed a little. Her blue eyes were bright and staring ahead, not looking up at either her or Will, as she had been trained to do. The yellow sundress that was draped over her body fit snugly over the kneeling woman's curves. But she wanted to see the entire woman that was to be hers for a while.

Nodding at Will, she moved to the side to allow them to enter, Will striding through, his sub crawling on her knees quickly behind him. As she turned around he was pulling the woman to her feet. He nodded quickly and the woman slipped a few buttons through their holes and shrugged the dress off her body til it pooled around her bare feet. Gwynavere had to catch herself before she gasped in pleasure. The woman before her had a body that men worshipped and women envied. Her breasts were smaller but did not sag with nipples that were sticking out by almost and inch. Her body formed a perfect hourglass, her legs the longest part of her body. And the apex of her legs there was a thin line of perfectly groomed blonde hair. Looking back up to the cherub-like face, she noticed her head barely brushed Will's shoulder as she was gazing forward at Gwynavere.

He slowly removed the collar from his sub after Gwynavere finished looking over her. Holding the collar in his hands he stepped away slowly. Standing next to Gwynavere he spoke for the first time in the short minutes he had been in the room. "Kimberanne this is Mistress Gwynavere. You will show her the same respect you show to me."

Gwynavere never took her eyes off the blonde pixie as he spoke. His voice was strong and clear. The shiver that ran through Kimberanne was noticeable as she bowed her head. "Yes, Master, as you wish."

Casting a glance at the two women one last time, Will exited the room quietly, the door shutting punctuating the silence. Gwynavere watched to Kimberanne closely for a few moments before moving towards a chest sitting to the right of the girl near the foot of the bed. Opening it she smiled slightly as she saw exactly what she was looking for. Grabbing them she strode back to stand in front of the girl, it was now time to start her fantasy. Softly she spoke as her hand came to rest on the girl's cheek. "I don't know what your Master has told you about this evening, but allow me to enlighten you. Tonight is about my pleasure; what you shall give to me and what I shall allow you to have." The girl's face did not change as she spoke. A serene look stayed on her face as she continued to speak. "I shall endeavour to ensure you enjoy this experience but should the time we spend together become too much your safe word will be Hyacinth. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," she answered softly.

"Good. Now throughout this evening you shall not have an orgasm until I tell you. Should you do that, your punishment will be swift and we shall begin again. Do I make myself clear?" Her voice becoming the harsh tone she took with all her clients.

Kimberanne nodded quickly. "Yes, Mistress."

"Now lay on the bed so I may prep you for the evening." Her arm slightly waving out towards the direction to the bed, Kimberanne walked slowly to the bed. Sitting down on the side, she quickly slid back falling flat on her back with her legs together and her arms at her side. The delicate chains in her hands danced together as Gwynavere came to stand next to the bed. The clamps that were attached to them clanged together as she halted abruptly.

Gazing over the lush body before her, her hands itched to touch the supple flesh before her. Blinking twice she realized that she could, this after all was her fantasy. Reaching out she slid her hand over the flat stomach slowly kneading her way up slowly to the small mounds of her breasts. Pausing she climbed slowly onto the bed and bent her head to taste the nipples that had flattened since removing her dress. Engulfing the entire nipple in her mouth she began to suck slowly. The nipple responded instantly in her mouth rising to brush over her tongue. Pulling her head up slightly she allowed the nipple to slip from her mouth being caught in her teeth, causing a moan to slip from the sub's mouth. Usually sounds were not allowed during her sessions with clients, but this was her session and sounds she could live with.

Releasing the nipple, it causes the smaller breast to bounce in the most delightful way. Moving her mouth to the other nipple, she brought a hand up to the breast and pulled at the nipple she had abandoned to pull, pinch and roll between her fingers. As soon as the other nipple was standing at attention as the other and the sub was arching slightly at the loss of the attention. Smiling slightly, Gwynavere reached for the clamps and looked at the woman beneath her. Holding them up, she spoke softly to the sub. "These are very special clamps. When I place them they will not be as tight as most clamps. But as I pull on these chains they will tighten. You may make noise as I put these on." Without saying another word she took two of the clamps and quickly fastened them to the base of the hard nipples. Immediately Kimberanne arched off the bed and let loose a guttural moan.

Sitting up slightly Gwynavere looked at the third clamp that was now resting on the sub's stomach. Taking a deep breath she prepared to do something she had only dream of. Climbing over the sub's legs she rose up slightly to allow her to pull the legs up and over the tops of her thighs, revealing a perfectly shaved pussy that glisten in the subtle light of the room. Sliding her body back on the bed she grasped the thighs of the sub and pushed them forward, lifting her ass in the air and raising her pussy up for better access. Looking over her slit, she quickly saw a small nub that was not revealing itself yet. Leaning forward, Gwynavere latched her mouth on the hidden nub's hiding place and began to suck and lash at it with her tongue. The taste was slightly salty with a tangy that seemed to immediately coat her tongue. There was a musky scent that filled her senses causing her pussy to tug in reaction to it. She loved it. Using her teeth she gently began to scrape across the hood hiding the nub she desired. In the background of everything she could vaguely hear the sub's moans and the way she thrusted her pussy against her mouth told her that she was enjoying the attention. After a few minutes intense sucking, licking and using her teeth the nub that she yearned for came out of hiding hard against her tongue. Giving it one last lick, she reached up and grabbed the last clamp and quickly attached it to the sub's hood, right behind the clit that was now uncovered. The sounds that came out of Kimberanne's mouth were one of confusion, pain and pleasure.

Pushing herself up from between those beautiful legs, she climbed down off the bed as the legs fell back down, now spread far enough that they did not rub together. Standing at the edge of the bed, Gwynavere licked her lips savouring the taste craving more. Deeply breathing she stepped away from the bed, before she lost control. As the body on the bed stopped arching and the only sound being whimpers left she spoke again. "Kimberanne, you will rise from the bed now that you are prepared for the evening and come and undress your Mistress."

Moving slowly off the bed, the sub walked with care her legs spread more then normal as she walked. Standing in front of her, she licked her now dry lips and reached for the bow holding the corset ties together. Choosing to look over the head of the smaller woman, Gwynavere closed her eyes at the pleasure of being undressed. Slowly she pulled each string through each of the lacing holes. Soon she could not stop the moan of pleasure at the release from the tight corset. She had chosen that particular one because the removing of it did give her so much pleasure. The sub let her favourite corset fall to the ground, which demanded immediate attention. Grasping the chain that attached together just above her stomach, she gave a sharp yank bringing about a sharp yelp. "That is not how you undress one's Mistress. My clothing will be treated with kid gloves. Now pick the corset up and fold it carefully and lay it on the chest behind you." And with a second yank she released the sub.

Quickly the pixie picked up the corset, folded it carefully and was laying it on the chest. Turning around she walked slowly back towards her with her head down. Gwynavere stepped back slowly until she was sitting in the oversized leather chair that was against the wall closest to the door. Sitting down, the sub quickly scrambled to her hands and knees and began to crawl towards her. Apparently she had been taught that her head shall not be higher then her Master's. Now at her feet sitting on her knees, the boots were removed quickly set next to the chair with care. The small soft hands were unclipping the garter belt and sliding the fishnets down her leg. Leaning back, she closed her eyes in pleasure as the sub was slowly undressing her. It was something she had never been allowed to enjoy, but now it was something that she might have to include in all her play. As the second fishnet was removed she sighed in disappointment at having to stand up.

Rising slowly she realized that her pussy was eye level with the pixie. Running her hands through the short hair she had an idea. "The rest you will remove with your teeth."

Rising slightly on her knees, the sub looked at the garter and panties and leaned forward. Her teeth grazed the skin of Gwynavere's belly as they latched onto the garter belt. A sigh of pleasure escaped her lips as the pixie dragged the garter down her body with her teeth. As it reached her ankles she lifted her bare feet to allow it to be removed from her body fully. Looking back down the blonde hair was now at her pussy again, this time she did something that was definitely worth rewarding. Instead of grasping the top of her lace panties, the pixie placed her mouth at the apex of her legs and grasped the panties with her teeth, grazing her pussy. Grasping the blonde head she pushed it slightly back into her crotch before the panties could be removed. A warm, wet tongue darted out to lap at the lace, making Gwynavere spread her legs further and press into the mouth. She could feel her cunt flood slowly with juices, and knew that the panties would be soaked in a few seconds. The tongue never stopped lapping at the lace as she began to grind her hips slowly against the pixie. Quickly she realized she was about to loose control. Grasping the hair hard, she pulled it away and tilted her face up. "Remove the panties." Was all she could force out, the huskiness of her voice revealing too much she was sure.

Quickly the panties were pulled down her legs, the teeth grazing her pussy one last time. Stepping out of them, she sat back down on chair. Her legs were almost too weak to hold her up, but she did not want to admit that. Instead she would reward her slave. "Because you did so well, you may kiss my feet." Lifting her foot slightly off the floor, warm lips were immediately on her feet. The kisses rained on the tops of them, slowly moving upward towards the ankles. Then she lowered the foot slowly and lifted the other giving it the same treatment. "Now my legs show them the same treatment."

The soft lips skimmed up her left leg, a tiny tongue peaking out to lick on its trip for her ankles up her legs just past her knees. Then the right leg received the same. Spreading her legs she watched as the head now bobbed back and forth between her legs up her thighs. Running her hands through the short, blonde hair, she pulled it again raising, the sub's face to look at her. The piercing blue eyes were glazed over in complete lust, which caused her pussy to begin to leak again. Licking her lips, Kimberanne continued to look at her with unrestrained lust, causing Gwynavere to slide down in the chair til her pussy was now touching the pixie's chest, the hard nipples grazing each side of her thighs.

"You are such a good sub. Your reward is to pleasure me with your mouth."

The sparkle that came to Kimberanne's eyes was enough to tell Gwynavere she was about to enjoy this. "Yes, Mistress, as you wish." And then her mouth was on her slit, tongue, teeth and lips moving quickly.

Gwynavere lifted her legs til her feet were propped on the edge of the chair as the pixie began to give her the tongue lashing she wanted. The licks were slow from her asshole to her clit, each one with the fullness of her tongue. After a few moments, she moved her mouth to the hood that hid her clit. The suction that the little mouth created was so hard that, Gwynavere arched her pussy in pleasure that was quickly causing devastation to her body. The pleasure at the suction combined now with a tongue lashing at the now exposing clit brought sounds out of her that she did not recognise. The moans were loud and demanding. Her hands moved down to the head and began to run through the blonde hair, trying not to push the face further into the sopping slit it was devouring. As the pleasure began to build she felt something she did not expect. There was a small finger now poking at her asshole, pushing insistently into it. It slid in without much hesitation with all the juices that were running down over it. The pleasure of her ass feeling full was immediate.

The thrusting of the finger in her ass and the constant suction on her clit sent her mind into overload with pleasure. Soon she was arching her ass off the chair meeting the finger thrust for thrust, the ball of pleasure in her pussy expanding quickly. Then a second finger joined the first in her ass and she felt her pussy pulse. Once, twice and then the explosion happened. She couldn't stop herself from screaming her release as the waves of her orgasm swept her body from her toes to her head and back. The mouth released her clit and was sucking at her hole, taking all the juices in as they began to flood out of her. The fingers moved out of her ass.

After what seemed hours the quakes of her orgasm diminished to quivers in her thighs. One last lick from asshole to clit and Kimberanne sat back on her heels waiting for her to say something. Running her hands over her body, Gwynavere was feeling better then she ever had. But she needed to exact some punishment. An order had been disobeyed.

Rising from the chair slowly, her legs quaked with protest being too early to move after such an intense orgasm. Straightening herself she looked down, she put her Dom face back on. "I told you to pleasure me with your mouth. I did not give your permission to use your hands."

Bowing her head quickly, the sub whispered. "I'm sorry, Mistress, I thought it would better please you."

Grasping the short blonde hair she pulled the head back and looked into the blue eyes. She almost decided against punishing her, almost. Giving the chain a quick tug connected to her three points of pleasure, she spoke with a bit of harshness in her voice. "I gave you a direction that you failed to follow. Go climb onto the bed; get on your hands and knees with your ass pointed towards the end of the bed. Disobedience deserves punishment"

Without hesitation, Kimberanne quickly crawled to the bed and was in position before, she could move away from the chair. Letting a smile cross her face, Gwynavere realized this was going to be a beautiful night.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Linda How my wife and I became addicted to black cocks.in Interracial Love
The Natural Order of Things White wife gets seduced by a black couple.in Interracial Love
Kayleigh in Training Pt. 01 Debt leads Kayleigh to be used by her friends.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Reclaimed by Her BBC Ex Ch. 01 How my wife let her pussy get reclaimed by her BBC ex bfin Interracial Love
More Stories