A Dom's Promise

Story Info
Lovers and the games they play.
17k words
4.26
24.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the true story of the love that grew from an on-line meeting between two people, my submissive and I. Names have been changed to protect our identities and location has not been revealed for the same reason. This is also my first submission to Literotica, I hope you enjoy it, constructive criticism only please.

A DOM'S PROMISE

It was not without some trepidation that she waited at the rail station, having arrived a full hour earlier than the expected arrival of the train. The train that was bringing him to her for the first time. Meeting initially on the Internet, talking, and reading the erotic literature that he had written and had published, she had learned of the fact that in all ways he was an Alpha male and a Dominant at that.

Slowly, piece by piece, she had painfully put together the story of his life learning what a Dominant/submissive lifestyle would be like, he only had to mention sex and immediately her pussy responded, in all of her 43 years she had never known the things he had told her of. In one hour, this day, he would be here and her real training as a submissive would begin. Although a little nervous her libido had taken control, the wetness of her naked and shaven pussy making her very aware that she wanted this with all her heart.

Mandy had given herself freely to him, in heart, mind, body and soul, she had become the clay and he the master sculptor. Her nipples, breasts unfettered as per his instructions, tingled in anticipation of his coming. She wore only a wrap-around skirt, plus a very loose fitting and extremely low top that revealed more than it covered and the nipple clamps as he had instructed. There being a definite chill in the air due to the lateness of the year she also wore a coat and a pair of suede boots, but not a stitch of underwear, not even a thong to cover her modesty.

'Bugger this,' she thought, 'time is just dragging.' Taking out her mobile phone Mandy punched out a quick text asking if the train would be arriving on time, startling herself when it rang in her hand.

"Hello sweet one," he said in the sexy voice that so melted her, making her knees go momentarily weak, "I am about a half hour away now, and as far as I know the train is on time, how are you, excited?"

"Yes Sir, and wet with anticipation too, I am jumping up and down here, the time is just dragging by."

"Okay darling, stay like that, warm and wet for me, I have a little surprise for you when I arrive, so make sure you have a twenty pence piece with you. See you shortly, bye for now darling," and without saying another word switched off his mobile.

Although a little disappointed that the conversation had ended quite so abruptly, she opened her purse to ensure that the requisite coin was indeed there, there being no way that she would disappoint her Dom. I wonder why he wants me to have this she thought, putting it away again, before anxiously resuming her pacing of the platform and concourse while awaiting his arrival. For the umpteenth time she looked in the window of the station bookshop, reading the titles and authors on the covers of the same books, still looking to see if she could spot one of his.

This helped to pass the time a little and unscrewing the cap on the bottle of water she had bought here she emptied the last of the contents down her dry throat. Mandy had also bought four 2ltr bottles of water as instructed by her Dom; Paul. She looked forward eagerly to the results of consuming the entire 8 litres between them.

Glancing at her watch, she became immediately aware that the train was now due in, hurrying to the platform she watched eagerly, heart in mouth as it slowed to a stop and doors began opening. There, there he was, recognising his lovely shaven head and neatly trimmed beard, in one hand carrying a bag and the other using his walking stick. As Mandy watched she realised that he had to use the stick and after sitting for so long in a relatively cramped position, she could see the pain in his eyes.

She hurried to him, taking the bag to make walking a little easier and kissing him softly. Paul swooped her into his arms returning the kiss tenfold, tasting her, their tongues slip sliding in a caressing manner and sucking her bottom lip into his mouth as the kiss broke. Immediately she felt the loss of the kiss going back for more. This time he also slipped one hand into her coat and into her top, filling his hand with the ample breast flesh that awaited him. Her heart thumping wildly as strong fingers pinched the flesh around the aureole of the right nipple.

"Oh my Sir, that feels so good," she breathed."

"At least you didn't run away when you saw me little one,"

"As if Sir, I have been looking forward to meeting you for weeks and now here you are, run away? I want only to be in your arms and to be your submissive in whatever way you want me Sir."

"I have a little surprise for you my little one, but first let us find somewhere to sit, I need a nice cup of Mocha and then for you to do something that will please you."

"I can't wait sir, will a station coffee bar be okay?

"Ideal my lover."

They walked over to the bar where Paul sat down at a vacant table while Mandy went to get the drinks. Returning she sat down with him, stirring sweetener into her coffee. He reached into his pocket bringing out a rectangular box that he passed to her. "Go to the toilets my little One, and put this on, but do not pee" he said quietly.

Immediately she did as he had instructed, taking the box and heading for the public toilets. 'So that's why he wanted to be sure that I had a 20p, I need it to get in the loo.'

Once in the seclusion of a booth she pulled out the box to look at the picture of a lady modelling a butterfly vibrator on the front. 'Oh my goodness, he means to have a little fun with this, well, I am up for it' she thought as the word 'remote' impacted on her brain, the smile that crossed her face at that point would have put a Cheshire cat to shame. Quickly now, she stepped into the harness, adjusting the straps for comfort, feeling it fit snugly over her well lubricated and now slightly parted pussy lips, the small protrusion slipping easily between them to where it would rub against her clit when she walked, heightening her pleasure that little bit more.

Approaching the coffee bar Mandy noticed that he had changed his seat and now sat facing the door, watching. She raised her hand to wave and he did the same, showing that he held what would obviously be the remote, she grinned knowing that the butterfly would soon be vibrating against her clit. Already wet and very horny she believed that Paul would be taking her into her first ever public orgasm, she hoped that she would be able to keep her reaction under wraps.

While these thoughts ran through her mind the most incredible vibration set off in her pussy. "Oooh!" she gasped as her knees went weak causing her to stumble a little and lose her composure a tiny bit, 'this is unbelievable,' she thought, setting off Quickly she regained her balance heading for the door to the bar, the smile, if it were at all possible, even broader.

Dropping into her chair she looked at him saying: You are a wicked evil man Sir and I love every second, wouldn't change it for a lottery win, I am quite close to cumming already, have been turned on all day waiting to meet you," she uttered, her breathing becoming a little laboured.

Now he switched off the butterfly, the surprise on her face had to be seen to be believed. "Oh Sir, I was so close, please switch it back on," she pleaded.

"No Mandy, not now, drink your tea and we must off. By the way, I hope you didn't pee while you were in the toilets!" He said lowering his voice so that it only carried as far as Mandy.

"Oh no Sir, peeing was the last thing on my mind, but I am so disappointed that you switched off the butterfly," she pouted.

"Sweet one, who is the Dom in charge of your sexuality?"

"Why you are of course Sir, oh, I see, silly me. Sorry Sir, please forgive?"

"I promise you that you will cumm, and many, many times before I go back to the concrete jungle, but not just now, you will cumm when I allow you to. Holding back your imminent orgasm causes it to build to tremendous limits when I do let you cumm, giving you a blinding and uncontrollable climax, and I don't think you would want that to happen in here."

Paul smiled as she set down her now empty cup.

"No Sir, it would be somewhat embarrassing, not to mention noisy," she laughed. "As always Sir, your wish is my command, I am beginning to understand that now. You understand the inner workings of a woman's sexuality so well, I count myself so very lucky to have found you amongst the many men who are online."

"If you are ready sweet one, we must go to our hotel where you are going to learn protocol, as well as have a lot of fun. Please don't take my arm when I walk as using the stick will cause me to go off balance."

"Not a problem, I understand. Do I call you Paul now in public, or do I need to continue calling you Sir?"

"Are you comfortable addressing me as Sir in public?

"It hasn't been a problem so far, but we have not been close enough for anyone to hear."

"Okay Mandy, until we get into our room and you start learning more protocols you may use my given name, it isn't a problem with me."

"As you wish Paul, I can't wait to get to the hotel, and see what you are going to do to me next."

Paul grinned as he stood up, saying: "Come on then Mandy, there is so much in front of us and so little time, but what we do have is quality time, just you and I and the exploration of your sexuality together. "And," he added with a sly grin, "Now that we have finally met, I love you even more."

"Oh Paul, you mean everything to me, your strength and positive outlook on everything carries me. I love you so much that words are not enough. I don't think I have ever been happier. Someone to be in control, giving unconditional support and so much love, no one could possibly want more, finding you has been like winning the lottery."

"Come darling, let's find a cab."

"Okay," the smile on her face carried to her eyes and would have lit up at least half of Blackpool's renowned illuminations.

Mandy insisted on carrying his bag and a waiting cab soon bustled over to them. Are you two staying here for long? The cabbie asked, as cabbies do.

"No, we are just here for a meeting, going back tomorrow."

"I see, from the smoke are you?"

"Yes," was Paul's terse reply, hoping that it would make the cabbie shut up and mind his own business, while quietly pushing the button on the remote.

"Oh," Mandy gasped yet again, the smile on her face broadening once more.

"Are you all right darling," Paul asked solicitously for the benefit of the cabbie.

"Yes Paul, just another little twinge, it'll pass."

"We shall need to find the cause of that and rectify it, don't want it to spoil our meeting."

Mandy wanted to roll up laughing as the vibrator went to work on her clit bringing her closer and closer to that point of no return.

"Here we are Sir, hope the missus feels better," he said as Paul handed him the fare and a generous tip while switching off the remote.

He helped her from the cab while collecting his bag as they passed through the doors and into the foyer barely suppressing a laugh. As he registered, indulging in pleasantries with the receptionist, Paul discreetly switched on the remote once more for a short while, this time, hearing a positive groan come from her switched it off quickly knowing that it would not take much to push her right over the edge and into a full blown orgasm.

Taking the door card from the receptionist they hurried along the corridor, almost running to their room right at the end of the passage, at least they would only have guests on one side of them. Paul slipped in the card and pushed down the handle ushering Mandy inside. Once in the room she immediately dropped his bag to the floor, his stick quickly following.

Pushing her against the door their lips met in a swift kiss before both coats, her top and his shirt joined the bag and the stick on the floor. Again their lips met as his hands moved to be filled immediately with her full and soft breasts with their already hardened nipples, the clamps were doing a great job. They were both rampant, like rutting animals.

This was not the kiss of lovers, but a kiss born of demonic, animalistic hunger, driven by the pure lust that heaved uncontrollably in both their bosoms, a hunger for one another that could not nor would not be easily assuaged. They fed greedily on each other, both starved of the physical side of love proving to be so badly needed. Their desire fuelling volcanoes within, sending blood surging through veins like molten lava to explode into aching pussy and hard swollen cock alike.

Paul broke away from her, breathing ragged but still holding her tightly, stroking Mandy's hair, her beautiful breasts pressed against his hirsute chest, she trembled in his arms, softly kissing his neck, "Oh my god," she uttered kissing him again, "oh my god," as another soft butterfly kiss adorned his neck, "oh my god Paul, I have never felt like this before," she said, trembling in his arms, utterly beaten by the intensity of her own desire.

"It's as though my whole body has become sexual, even down to my breath, I would bet that if you smelled my breath now it would be just like my pussy. Oh Paul I have never needed anyone so badly, in all my life I have never been so alive."

Paul took a step back from her, " now my little one, you are going to learn protocols that you must follow every time we meet and enter a room. We do not kiss like we just have, but immediately you come into the room you are to adopt your submissive role, do you understand so far?"

"Yes Sir," she replied, barely catching her breath.

"Right, lesson number one, immediately disrobe. And that includes removing the butterfly, do it now, remove the skirt, the boots and the butterfly, but leave the clamps on."

"Yes Sir," Mandy answered, reaching around to release the Velcro fastening of the wrap around that he had told her she must wear, before unstrapping herself from the butterfly, boots quickly following. She looked absolutely gorgeous and so horny with her pudenda swollen, lips spread, inviting a nice cock into the soft, swollen folds, but Paul refused to be drawn into their loveliness, even though his cock was now swollen to its full 8 inches of fuck muscle.

"Now my little one you must adopt the pose, to do this you must seat yourself on your haunches with your eyes cast down, knees about six inches apart and hands folded in your lap. This is known as adopting the pose or assuming the position which you always do when entering the room in the role of submissive. Go ahead, do it now."

As Mandy went down she did so bending first one leg thus opening up her pussy, gleaming with the wetness of her plentiful juices and causing Paul to suck in his breath at the wondrous sight of her.

Keeping her feet together to support her weight she hunkered back, spread her knees a little and crossed her hands on her thighs while looking down through the valley of her gorgeous breasts.

"Mandy my sweet one, just cast your eyes down, not your head, that will only put pressure on the top of your spine and make your neck ache, the objective is to avert your eyes and you should do this comfortably."

"Yes Sir, I understand," she replied softly, "just my eyes, this is all new to me, so thank you for being patient with me."

"My little one I am the epitome of patience.," he smiled. The next part is for you to ask permission to enter the room, of course I will never say no, unless I am punishing you for some misdemeanour and I don't think that will ever happen."

"Not if it is in my power to avoid it Sir."

"You may enter now little one, stand up and walk over to me, stand with your legs spread and arms by your side in front of me to await my further instructions."

Mandy did exactly as told, not rushing, not dawdling, just walking until she reached him and standing with legs well spread. "Come a little closer little One." She obeyed instantly now standing with legs astride his.

Paul reached forward, holding the back of his hand in front of her pussy, feeling the heat of her desire. Turning his hand over he slid his fingers through her folds feeling the extreme wetness of her, she was indeed ready for whatever he chose. With one finger he lightly grazed her clit eliciting a low moan, causing her knees to almost buckle.

"You have a gorgeous pussy Mandy, so hot and so perfectly ready," he said leaning forward to inhale the sweet aroma of her arousal. "Turn around little One, adopt the same position astride my legs, bend forward and grasp your ankles."

Without hesitation she adopted the position bending forward to fully expose her gleaming pussy and sweet pink rosebud. "My what a beautiful tight little hole you have back here." Once again Paul slipped his finger into the sweet wetness of a pussy that had become a raging torrent of juice, coating it liberally before sliding it backwards and forwards over the backdoor entry each time putting on a little more pressure but not yet probing what he knew to be a virgin hole.

"Beautiful, a beautiful rosebud," he said quietly, and leaning forward began licking and kissing her cheeks while holding onto her thighs to gently pull her closer. Gradually he worked his tongue closer to her backdoor entrance until able to kiss that also, eventually pushing his tongue into the inviting hole.

Surprising herself Mandy moaned at an intrusion that she had thought would hurt, but his tongue being soft gave way to the pressure of the sphincter and gradually she relaxed.

"Did you enjoy that little one, he asked?

"Yes Sir, it was kinda nice, I thought it would hurt me, but you always promised me that you would never hurt me."

Once again Paul inserted the digit into her pussy until it became well coated once more with her juices and resumed coating the edges of the hole, continually putting on pressure until the finger slipped in up to the first joint without exciting the sphincter muscle.

"Are you still okay with that Mandy," he asked solicitously?

"Err Yes Sir, but that was only your finger, your cock is so much bigger than a finger."

"Yes my darling one, it is, but I am not going to try putting anything that big in there because you are not ready for it, one day you will be, and most women who have anal enjoy it if the Dom has taken the time to prepare them for it properly, it can take days or even weeks with some, but never should it be done in a hurry."

"I think I am beginning to understand now Sir, and you were right, I dreaded it because maybe I didn't understand it, I was a bit afraid of having something as big as your cock being stuffed up my bum, but now I know that you will never hurt me and I thank you for that Sir, my trust has grown a little stronger, and I must admit, that if anyone is going to fuck my bum its going to be you, no one else would get anywhere near it. Not that I want anyone else anyway, at least not at this time in our relationship. But who knows what is down the road Sir, and I am prepared to try just about anything with you as my teacher because I trust you, believe in you!"

"If I didn't know better little one, I might have thought that you had rehearsed that," he laughed. "Stand up now Mandy, that position is going to hurt your back without support. Assume the position now little one, in front of me, I want you to undress me, take off my shoes, socks, trousers and pants. Oh, one more thing before you do that, open one of the bottles of water and bring the toothbrush mugs from the bathroom, time we started emptying the bottles.