A Dom's Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Video installation to keep track of her.
4.2k words
3.94
82.2k
10

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers

The next morning I was awakened by a soft knock at my door. Slave had done as I asked, French toast and coffee, just the way I liked it. It seemed that marriage to her wasn't a complete waste as she knew what I liked and didn't like. She knelt beside the bed and looked at me. I took a few bites and noticed something a bit different in her stare. What was it? Something was different.

"What is it, slave?" I asked her.

She glanced down a moment then met my eyes with hers.

"I'm just happy to be here Master. I guess I'm grateful to you and at peace with who I am now."

I stopped chewing. I didn't think she would turn so quickly. I was impressed.

I continued eating, and after I had finished, she politely asked if she could go to the bathroom and take a piss. I said yes and she tidied up my plates and took them to the kitchen. I followed behind her shortly afterwards, and noticed that she first cleaned up the dishes and then went to the bathroom. She was learning.

She still looked horribly funny bald. Her paunchy stomach and saggy tits with stretch marks really were not attractive, but I smiled to think how well she had progressed.

After her bathroom break, I put her to work and training, more rules and more ways to do things exactly to my specifications. At one point she tried to point out a better, easier way of cleaning the floor. I quickly threw her over my knee and gave her ten whacks on her ass with my hand. Her still sore ass quickly overcame her and she was again crying her head off with pain.

"I'm not interested in a better way of doing something," I growled. "You do it the way I want it because that's the way I want it done. Got it?"

"Yes Master." She quickly said between sniffles.

In the afternoon the doorbell rang. We stopped what we were doing and I gave her a look. Resigned to the fact that she would eventually have to do this, she asked if I wanted her to answer the door. I nodded and she scurried off to answer it.

She came back leading Jeff, my video surveillance friend into the room.

"Slave, go to your pantry." I ordered and she quickly left us alone.

"My god," Jeff said. "What the hell was that?"

When I answered he just shook his head. "Hideous." He said, over and over again.

I grew tired of his chatter and set him to work installing new cameras in every room. He was able to place them so that the entire rooms were covered, then he hooked it up to a computer and was able to set that up to both monitor and record.

We saved the pantry for last and I shooed slave away into the kitchen while Jeff installed a camera in there.

Once done, I had motion detecting, day/night cameras in all the rooms all being recorded to a computer where I could review, or access the cameras and records over the internet through a VPN that he set up. There would now be no hiding from me for my cunt slave.

I'm sure she noticed the cameras, but I didn't bother to explain them.

Jeff left after dropping another bad remark about slave's appearance, and we were left alone. She had a look of sadness on her face, which I quickly wiped off by giving her more things to do. After another hour I had some plans to go out and instructed her to do her chores, and afterwards she could go back to her pantry and read the book I had left her about slavery. I warned her that I would be testing her, so that she needed to pay attention. She agreed with me and wished me well when I went out.

I actually had a play date. All this power had gone to my other head and he needed to come out and play. I hooked up with a punk rocker chick named Eve whom I had done some hard playing with before. I went over to her house as she liked to entertain me there, where she had lots of things to make me welcome.

As soon as she answered the door, she was down on her knees kissing my shoes.

"Welcome Master David, please come in."

She was twenty four, black hair with some red and purple streaks through it. She was a damn fine cook and very limber in bed. We played till late in the evening, and resting in her bed during the aftermath, I became keenly aware of her tattoos and piercings. I asked her about them, how much they hurt, how much they cost. She had one of her nipples pierced and her belly button. They looked fun. They looked like a mark of ownership. Satisfied, we said our goodbyes, the scene over, I let myself out as she was stiff and in some pain, the good pain, and stayed in bed to sleep it off.

It was about one in the morning when I came back into my house. I was confronted with slave kneeling at the door, ready to kiss my shoes and greet me. I let her, a bit surprised that she was still up, and then started to head to bed.

"Master..." she whispered.

I turned to face her.

"Please sir, may this slave use the bathroom to piss and shit?"

I smiled, nodded and followed her into the bathroom. Again she had a tough time taking her shit, and truth be told I really didn't enjoy the smell, but I was breaking her down, and once she was completely broken and built up the way I wanted her, then I could not worry about her privacy and my nose.

The next evening, after work, I reviewed the day's events inside the house through the computer surveillance. The system was a true wonder. I was able to fast forward through the entire day within twenty minutes. I spotted a few broken rules by slave and made careful notes.

Coming back into the living room, I sat in my chair and bellowed for her to come to me. She quickly entered the room and knelt before me.

"Yes, Master?"

"You've been a stupid naughty cunt, haven't you?"

Rather than question or argue, she just agreed. "Yes, Master."

I slapped her face.

"Did you think I wouldn't know?"

"Master?" I guess she wanted to know what she was being accused of.

I sighed. "Stupid, stupid cunt. I'm going to give a chance to confess to me. That won't make your punishment any less severe, but I want to see if you have any brains inside that ugly bald skull of yours to tell me what you did wrong today."

She gulped, composed herself and then quickly rattled off her transgressions.

"Master, this slave needed to go to the bathroom to take a piss. This slave could not hold it anymore and because slave is not permitted to use the phone to call Master for permission, this slave used the bathroom against his orders. This slave also lay down on the couch for a few minutes when it was feeling dizzy. This slave is very sore and stiff from the beatings and from sleeping on the floor. Because the dizziness did not go away, this slave drank a glass of water and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. This seemed to help this slave and the dizziness went away."

She had been convincing. She was aware of the rules, named each transgression, yet she had come up with a real and convincing argument for breaking each rule. That would not do. I was glad that she had been caught, it was an expensive installation that would have been a waste if she had been able to follow all of my rules while I was out of my house. But it was merely a tool. She had of course neglected to tell me about one other transgression that really hadn't been formalized as a rule yet. Reviewing the cameras from the night before, the pantry camera was infrared so I could see her as clear as day when she was asleep and the lights were all out. Not surprisingly, the little slut had masturbated herself to sleep after she had used the bathroom and I had put her to bed. The little slut, deep down inside was getting off on her new role as slave, or perhaps she just had a higher sex drive than when she was married to me. I couldn't wait for Rusty's gift to be finished.

I didn't mention this, and I'm sure she figured that the camera where she slept could not see anything in the dark. I got up, grabbed her ear and dragged her into the dungeon. She immediately started to sniffle.

This time, rather than place her in the pillory, I threw her onto her stomach on a short fat leather ottoman. The ottoman was a big square size, perhaps half the size of a bed. Around the edges of it were steel ring tie-downs. She offered no resistance when I pulled from the wall several coils of black thick rope. Quickly I tied her wrists behind her back, then her ankles then a chest brace around her saggy tits. I coiled the rope around those tits tighter and tighter making them pop out painfully and cut off her circulation. Her blackened and purple tits now turned even darker as the blood flow ceased.

Using the harness as a tie point, I anchored her wrists and feet to it effectively hogtying her to the ottoman. I then took a few more ropes and strapped her to the ottoman using the steel tie-down rings. Again the ball gag came out. She sniffled, but opened her mouth when prompted to let the invader in. I had wavered at the last moment on whether to use a penis gag, but since this was going to be mostly a whipping punishment, I didn't want to obstruct airflow too much, and the penis gag would have been a little too unsafe for what I had in mind.

She was moaning already. Her stiff joints crying out because of the extreme position I had placed her in. Her body ached, her tits especially as they were sore to begin with, but now tied up and all of her weight on them.

I walked over to the wall. She craned her head up to try and follow my movements, although it was difficult for her to keep that position. I started handling all of my whipping instruments, pausing at each one as I listened for the changes in her breathing. Once or twice I stopped and fondled the rod, enjoying the quickened breath and the mewing moans of her begging through the ball gag before moving on to another instrument.

The rod truly was the most vicious instrument in my collection. It seemed a shame that I had quickly elevated the cunt into that realm of punishment, but I had needed to break her and nothing put the fear of Master into her better than that rod.

I returned to the rod and pulled it ceremoniously off the wall hook.

She groaned and again started to shake. Time for another rule. I placed the rod's end in front of her face. "Kiss it," I said.

She hesitated, but with a deep dread she jerked her neck forward awkwardly and touched the rod with her drooling ball gag.

I circled her a few times. I think she started to realize that in the hogtied position, her ass was safe from my swings. Her tits were relatively protected as well. I had planned not to hit her in those areas, the damage was already done there and she needed healing before I inflicted more pain there. The pain, I knew, from the canings stayed with the victim until the bruises started to fade, so even though the caning had occurred several days ago, her body was still in constant agony from it. It was a reminder to the slave, of the punishment. Minute by minute, this past week she was reminded of why I had caned her, the hurt, the anger, the humiliation, the breaking of rules, the very fact that she was now a slave, always there as the aches and pains coursed through her body.

I stopped behind her and to her side. Swirling the rod around my head to make the whooshing noise, she tensed up. Then I tested it lightly on the soles of her feet.

"I'm sure you have never heard of Bastinado before," I said. "It's quite effective for punishment."

She groaned.

I measured my strike then started slowly and softly but quickly brought the speed and intensity up to near maximum. She was bucking in her bonds, trying to escape the growing searing heat of pain as I continued to strike the soles of her feet with the rod. There as so many nerve endings and small bones in the feet that this punishment was very effective, without needing to exert a lot of energy in the caning. I was quickly finished. Her feet were red and purple as I placed the rod in front of her face again. "Kiss it and thank the rod for punishing you." I said.

It took a few moments of sniveling and snorting to touch it with her ball gag and to compose herself enough to grunt the thank you through her gag.

I placed the rod back on the wall hook and then pulled out a black leather hood.

"Not that I need to explain anything to you, but I feel that you need to think about your punishment and why what you did was wrong."

I placed the hood over her head, easy since she was bald, and I then went about lacing the hood tight from behind. The hood had zippers, for eyes, mouth and nose. I closed the zippers for the eyes, but kept the nose and mouth just free enough for her to be able to breathe.

I bent down to her ear. "Stupid cunt, you are a slave. You do as you're told and you follow the rules. There is no excuse for breaking them. If you pass out because of lack of food and water, it's your Master's problem, not yours. You're my property. If you can't hold your piss, it's because Master wants you to loose control and piss the floor so he can beat you. Quit rationalizing everything. You are a slave. You exist to serve me, not to fucking think. You didn't get very far with your own brain. Failed miserably, you did. Now I do the thinking for you. All you do is what I tell you to, no fucking more."

She tried to grunt a "yes, Master." through the gag as I got up.

"You can sit here for a while. You don't have much of a choice, and think about how you fucked up. Feel the pain going through your body. Enjoy your punishment cunt."

I left her to struggle in her bonds as the pain from all her beatings conspired against her and now raged against her body and mind.

Over the next few days, she was extremely docile. Chastened by the bastinado, she limped around my house doing her chores. Her body was one big ugly bruise. It was an improvement to her grotesque unblemished form. Each evening after I put her to sleep, she would masturbate herself to orgasm thinking I was none the wiser. Thursday evening I came home and showered and had her help me dress into a nice outfit.

"I'm going out on a date, cunt." I said as she helped me into a button shirt. She drew a breath and then came round my front to button it for me. "Yes...Master." She whispered.

"She's a young thing, very tight body, nice long brunette hair, almost as nice as your's used to be." I needled her. I could see in her face the sense of loss, the loss of her hair, the loss of my attraction to her, the waste she had squandered.

"Of course she is far sexier than you ever were. And she can fuck forever. The bitch just wears me out."

She remained silent as she helped me with my pants.

"In fact," I said. "I will not be back tonight, slave. I'm feeling generous with you, I guess I'm in a happy mood, so for tonight, after your chores are done, you are allowed to cook yourself something to eat and you may drink as much tap water as you like. You then may use the bathroom once to piss and shit, then you may go to sleep. Don't' forget to read a chapter of your book."

"Yes, Master." She said.

"Have you enjoyed your book?" I asked.

She looked up to me with a grateful look. "Oh yes, Master! I am learning how to become the best slave I can be for you."

I smiled as she went back to working tying my shoes. All ready, I left her to her chores for the evening.

I came home after lunch on Friday to collect slave. She had a dentist and doctor's appointment scheduled, even though she didn't know it. I carried with me a sack of some goodwill shapeless clothes for the cunt. She greeted me in the usual manner, though a little confused as to why I was home so early. I threw her the bag of clothes and told her to go get dressed in the pantry.

She came out momentarily with the most garish looking sack of a dress and some mismatched boxy shoes. Limping out, the shoes seemed to pinch her still sore feet. To top off the outfit which was a dated fusia color with some stains on it, was a broad rimmed straw hat to hide her hideous bald head.

Confused, I told he that we had the appointments for her and that I needed to check how diseased my property was. She was a little concerned and embarrassed to go out in public with the outfit I had chosen for her, but when I suggested that her other choice was to go naked, she quickly dropped the matter.

We stood out, she was the bag lady, and I was still smartly dressed in my work clothes. She felt all the eyes on her as she imagined them wondering what a sophisticated young good looking man was doing with an old ugly bag lady. She realized yet again that I was out of her league; that everyone was out of her league.

The doctor checkup and dentist check up went smoothly enough. A few raised eyebrows from the doctor, but he had known my penchant for rough play. He did not like the state of her body when she had stripped down for him to examine her. I am a good patient though and have sent him a lot of kink business, so discretely he pulled me aside and questioned me about her. I assured him that she was free to question her to see if I was abusing her, she was of course free to go whenever she liked. He did question her and asked about the bruises. She quickly without any prompting from me said that they were deserved and that she had been punished for breaking the rules. She added that she was fine with the treatment and that she would comply with whatever I wanted of her.

The doctor sighed, knew that it was useless to try to talk her out f it, to him, kink people were just wired differently and one persons pain was another's pleasure. She had a full work up done, tested for everything, Herpes, Gonorrhea, HIV, Hepatitis, all the other STD's and ailments that hard living could have inflicted on her.

He gave her a shot of antibiotics just to be on the safe side and also to help the healing of her skin.

The dental visit was quick, she had two cavities and few fillings that needed to be replaced, when I asked how much and he answered me, I inquired about removing all of her teeth instead. The dentist laughed it off, thinking I was joking, slave however, knew that a new idea had popped into my sick mind to germinate.

On the way home, I made it point to drive slowly by the bar that the loan sharks used as their place of business. I suggested I treat her to a beer at the bar, and she politely, almost frantically refused. She wanted no part of the bar and who was in it. I shrugged, and took her back to my home. Once home, she asked me if she could remove the clothes I had gotten for her. To her, the clothing just accentuated her ugliness. I complied and the evening went just like all the other evenings.

Saturday morning slave brought my breakfast in and knelt before me while I ate. I was curious as to her mindset, I pretty much had a good idea what she was feeling, since I manipulated everything, but as a good Dom, it was always wise to check in with the slave now and then.

"It's been over a week now, cunt, do you still think you made the correct decision?"

She still flinched when I called her that but she answered me. "Master, I think I did make the correct decision. Even though you have hurt me, I feel that I have deserved the punishments you have given me."

"And if you didn't deserve the punishments?" I proffered.

She gathered her thoughts together and then said, "I would still deserve them."

"Oh?" I asked wanting her to explain.

"You are the Master, whatever you do to me, I would still take."

Hmmm interesting, I thought, I urged her to continue to explain to me how she was feeling about everything.

"I am truly grateful for Master to take me into his protection. If not for you, I'm sure I would be dead or worse by falling into the hands of those loan sharks."

She was still terrified by them, and why not, they killed off her boy friend and even though that was the dick that had been fucking my wife, death was still wrong.

"And your chores and rules? How are you getting on with them? Be honest." I asked.

sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers
12