A Dom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh green Sir, green for sure." Sarah panted.

"Then its time I got out of second gear my little brat." I retorted as I resumed her spanking with a hard whack.

'SPANK' - "Owwwww"

'SPANK' - "Yahhhh"

'SPANK' - "Ohhhhhhh yes!"

I was full of admiration for Sarah as my hand continued to turn her arse cheeks bright pink. My plans needed some change as she could obviously accept and enjoy harder swats than all my previous first timers, including Mistress Diva. I decided to see if Sarah could stand the sting of a strap so I stopped after ten more hard spanks.

"Stand up Sarah." I instructed.

The red-faced submissive turned to look at me and implored. "Please Sir, I need some more."

"What did I just say?" There was an edge to my voice that Sarah failed to recognize.

"Please Andrew, spank me some more."

I switched to my 'angry' face and replied by rolling Sarah down my legs and onto the floor. I almost grinned at the look of fright on Sarah's face as she looked up at me. As I stood I grabbed her left arm and pulled the alarmed young girl to her feet.

"You will never, I repeat never question my orders." I stated firmly as I guided her over the carpet to stand her facing into a corner of the room. "Now you will do penance in this corner until I give you permission to move. Do you understand Sarah?"

"Y'yes Sir, I'm sorry."

"No sorries!" I thundered, hoping that I wasn't over-acting.

As Sarah stood shivering in the corner I unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt so it fell to the floor. She whimpered as I reached down for the skirt and lifted her feet to enable me to remove it from around her ankles. I smacked her lovely pink arse then walked away and left the determined young lady facing the corner.

I glanced at the clock and calculated that I could leave Sarah there for about five minutes. After a drink of water I placed a pillow in the centre of the sofa then picked a light leather strap from my selection. I kept an eye on Sarah and was pleased to see that she did not attempt to leave her position.

"Sarah come over here." I ordered after five minutes had passed.

I watched Sarah take a deep breath then turn and walk with head bowed to stand in front of me.

"Do you now understand that when I give an order I expect it to be obeyed immediately?" I asked.

Sarah remained silent but nodded her agreement.

"Very good Sarah." I said as I reached out, placed my hand under her chin and lifted her head until her eyes met mine. I smiled and inquired. "I hope you wish to continue?"

"Oh yes please Sir, it's…………" Sarah stopped and left me to guess the last word.

"Remove your shirt and bra." I instructed.

Sarah gulped at the surprise order then quickly unbuttoned her shirt with shaking fingers. I felt the familiar stirring between my legs as the sexy girl removed the last of her clothing and stood nude in front of me. Sarah's medium sized breasts were lovely and smooth and the hard brown nipples showed her excitement.

"Lie face down on the sofa with the pillow under your hips." I instructed.

A shiver of elation ran through my body as Sarah immediately obeyed my instruction. A low moan of expectation escaped her lips as she settled over the well-stuffed pillow and pushed her hair to one side to allow me to see her face. 'The girl learns quickly' I thought to myself as I leaned over and rubbed my hands over her still pink bum. My hands fondled the curves of her arse cheeks before sliding lower and spreading her legs wide apart. I stood upright and took up my position a little away from the sofa and its lovely occupant. Using a strap was an unexpected bonus for a first session and I felt Sarah's eyes on me as I held the leather strip in my hand.

"This will sting a lot more than my hand, don't be a martyr Sarah, use the safe words if it gets too much for you." I said gently but with authority.

"Yes Sir." Sarah muttered through clenched teeth, then to my amazement she smiled and said, "I need it bad Sir, please……."

My reply was to lay the strap across her bottom to get the exact range. As I raised my arm I glanced again at Sarah to see her screw up her eyes as she waited to experience her next fantasy.

The first stroke of the strap was on target but quite light and evoked no reaction from the novice submissive. I increased the force of each of the following strokes until light red lines criss-crossed her pink cheeks and Sarah was uttering the familiar sounds I knew so well. My admiration continued to grow for the spunky young lady as the strap continued to sting her lovely cheeks.

'Crack!' - "Owwwwwwww!"

'Crack!' - "Yahhhhhhhhhh!"

'Crack!' - "Noooooooooo!"

'Crack!' - "Ohhhh Goddd!"

'CRACK!' - "Aiiiyyyyeeeeee! Red Sir, Red!"

The last heavier stroke had finally broken Sarah's resolve and she started to sob into the sofa. I dropped the strap and pulled the pillow our from under her hips. For a short time I knelt and stroked Sarah's back while passing her tissues from a box I had close by.

Suddenly she turned onto her side, raised herself up on the elbow and pleaded, "Please Sir, please."

The wild eyes, hard nipples, heaving breasts and shaking body gave me the message that Sarah was unable to voice. I helped her into a sitting position, sat quickly beside her and laid her down on her back with her head in my lap. I reached out, spread Sarah's legs apart and placed the flat of my hand over her pussy. Five quick spanks were all that were required for the sexy young lady to erupt in a powerful orgasm. Incoherent sounds were coming from her wide-open mouth as her glowing body shuddered continuously on the sofa. It was an instant release of all the stress that had been building up since we met two days ago. My mind was full of elation as I stroked Sarah's hair as she slowly calmed down.

I reached over the end of the sofa, grabbed the cordless phone from its cradle and pressed the automatic dialing number for Diva.

Sarah's eyes flew open as I gave her the phone. "It's ringing Diva's number," I explained. "Just before the deadline."

Sarah nodded to me as she gulped air into her lungs and held the phone to an ear.

"Mistress Diva, it's Sarah." She panted and paused. "Yes, yes I'm fine, the code word is St. Andrews."

As Sarah listened to Diva I took hold of one of her nipples and started to pull and twist the hard little teat.

"Ohhhhhhh Godddddd!" Sarah exclaimed loudly as she nearly dropped the phone. "No, no, I'm alright, Andrew is pulling one of my nipples, owwwwwwwww!"

I chuckled to myself as I enjoyed teasing Sarah as she tried to talk to Diva.

"Y'yes Mistress he can be a devil, yaaaahhhhhhhhh!" Sarah yelled loudly again as I pinched hard on the second nipple. Her eyes pleaded me to stop so she could talk to Diva as her back arched off the sofa.

Sarah moaned loudly as my left hand slipped down over her tummy to explore her dripping pussy while my right hand continued to play with her nipples. I pushed two fingers deep and commenced finger fucking the new subbie's tight vagina. A few quick thrusts soon had Sarah's legs kicking as another orgasm gathered inside her trembling body.

"Don't cum until I say so." I instructed.

"Ohhhhhhhh nooooooooo, please, please Sir." Sarah somehow managed to keep hold of the phone. "I'm sorry Mistress, I can't ahhhhhhh!"

I don't know how I kept a straight face as I played mercilessly with the wide-eyed subbie's nipples and pussy. Sarah was now twisting on the sofa as she tried in vain to hold back on her inevitable climax.

I withdrew my fingers and smacked her pussy three times. "Cum now Sarah!"

Sarah screamed and her body arched once again as another powerful orgasm shuddered through her body. She almost dropped the phone on the floor but somehow she managed to pass it over to me. Strange guttural sounds were coming from her gasping mouth as she collapsed down onto the sofa.

"Noisy little thing isn't she Diva?" I said innocently into the phone as Sarah moaned with her head still in my lap.

"Oh Andrew you sure know how to play us along don't you?" Diva laughed. "You're incorrigible."

"I learnt it all from experimenting with you dear Diva."

"You sure did, phone me when you are free ok?" Diva asked. "I think Sarah will need you in a moment."

"Sure, bye." I replied and hung up the phone.

"Take your time Sarah." I said to the panting young girl as I stroked her hair. "Your first session is over now and you were brilliant. I'll get you a drink."

I eased myself sideways and placed a cushion under Sarah's head before heading to the kitchen for some water. I grabbed a clean dry towel I had left on the table plus a chilled bottle from the fridge and quickly returned to the living room. I was surprised to see that Sarah was sitting up on the sofa, leaning against the back cushion with her eyes closed. I placed the bottle in one of her hands and commenced to wipe the perspiration from her still-panting body. Without opening her eyes Sarah swigged gratefully on the water bottle and then relaxed back while I wiped the dampness from her face. I was full of admiration for the gutsy young submissive who had willingly taken more punishment than any other first time lady I had known. From my past experiences I knew that Sarah's mind would be racing so I sat silently beside my new friend. I placed a protective arm over her shoulders and hugged her to me as I waited for her to break the silence.

"I really was brilliant Sir?" Sarah suddenly asked.

"Absolutely, I was a worried at the start that you were going to run." I replied as I chose my words carefully. "I was thrilled when you made the breakthrough and placed yourself over my knees."

Sarah opened her eyes and looked up at me. "I nearly ran, what do they call it? Some sort of syndrome I think."

"Flight or fight syndrome?" I asked.

"Yes that's it." Sarah cuddled in a little closer. "Flight or fight syndrome. But I fought the urge to run," The serious expression suddenly changed as a bright smile lit her face, "And I'm so glad I did."

"I could see you wrestling with your demons and I was cheering silently for you, congratulations young lady."

"Thank you so much Andrew Sir, you were the brilliant one." As she spoke a few tears welled up in her eyes. "I'm so glad I met you and you made some of my dreams come true."

I wiped the tears with the towel. "No need for tears."

Sarah was silent for a short time then suddenly burst into a fit of giggles.

"Ok, let me in on the joke."

"I was just thinking about what my parents and friends would say if they could see me now." Sarah laughed. "I'm sitting here undressed, my cunt still tingling and my bum still stinging, with a man who has just strapped me and made me feel, ummmmmm, very special."

I laughed at Sarah's words. "You did well Sarah, you followed all the rules and made yourself as sure as you could that you could trust me. We were lucky that Diva was shopping when we met." I eased my arm from around her shoulders. "A lot has happened to you today, both emotionally and physically. It will take a while to sink in, would you like to rest here before you drive to work? Perhaps you would like to shower? I can make you a sandwich if you are hungry."

"Oh thank you Sir, a shower would be wonderful." Sarah stifled a big yawn as I stood. "Oh excuse me, I do feel tired."

"Orgasms are the best sleeping pill." I laughed as I stood and pulled the smiling girl from the sofa. "The bathroom is on the left just down the hall, take as long as you like. I'll be in my study near the front door, ok?"

"Thank you so much Sir." Sarah flung her arms around me and we hugged tight.

"Anytime Sarah." I said as we hugged. "It was my pleasure too." I kissed her forehead then turned her in the direction of the bathroom. "Off you go." I said as I slapped her once more on the bottom.

"Ohhhhh! Yes Sir!" Sarah jumped and then giggled her way to the bathroom.

I made myself a cup of tea and retired to my study. I left the computer turned off and sat in my chair thinking over the session with Sarah. I thought over my own performance and Sarah's reactions to my instructions. Overall I was very pleased with the session, especially the way I had let Sarah fight with her demons. Because I care so much for the ladies who put their trust in me it had always been difficult to remain quiet in that situation. After about twenty minutes I heard the bathroom door open and close and Sarah's footsteps as she padded her way back to the living room. Ten minutes later there was silence and no sign of Sarah so I walked quietly to check that she was okay. To my surprise I found that she had dressed and was lying on her side sound asleep on the sofa. I grabbed a blanket from the linen cupboard, tucked it around the lovely redhead and went back to my work until three o'clock.

"Wakey, wakey sleepyhead, you have to go to work." I said as I gently shook her shoulder.

Sarah jumped as she awoke in the unfamiliar surroundings. "Oh hell, I'm sorry Sir, what time is it?"

"Just gone three, you have plenty of time." I said as I removed the blanket. "You fell asleep after the shower."

Sarah sat up, shook her head and stretched her arms. She looked up at me with a wide smile and bright shining eyes. "Thank you for caring so much, I feel like a, ummmm."

"Like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders?"

"Yes! That's it Sir! I feel as if I could float out the front door." Sarah giggled, then looked serious. "Can I come and see you again?"

"I would be very disappointed if you didn't." I replied. "But I would prefer if you waited for about two weeks so you can assimilate everything that happened today."

"Two weeks?" Sarah pouted with disappointment.

"No sorries and no pouting brat, two things you have learnt today." I said with a slight smile. "Seriously Sarah, through experience I know it is best to wait, even though it will be frustrating."

"Yes Sir, I will learn not to doubt you." Sarah said with acceptance. She slipped her shoes back on and stood in front of me. "Thank you again so much Andrew Sir, you were wonderful."

"My pleasure Sarah." I said as I placed an arm over her shoulder and guided her towards the front door. "Thank you for your trust, we make a good team. I have some homework for you."

"Homework Sir?" Sarah said with astonishment as we reached the front door.

"Within forty-eight hours I want an email detailing your reactions and feelings of your first session with me."

"Oh, yes Sir!" Sarah smiled, "That shouldn't be too difficult." She glanced at her watch, "I'd better get going, permission to leave Sir?"

"Ha, ha. Permission granted cheeky brat." I said as I gave her one last hug.

"Thank you so much." Sarah said as we hugged. "You were wonderful."

"Enough thanks, off you go." I laughed as I opened the door.

Sarah gave me an impulsive kiss and stepped out onto the porch. "One last request please Sir?" She asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yes Sarah? I answered warily.

"Next time, please let me pleasure you, Sir?"

"You can count on it cheeky brat, now get out of here!" I laughed.

Sarah turned and ran giggling down the path. I watched her stop, curtsy and wave before hopping in her car and driving away.

Feeling very satisfied I returned to my office and phoned Diva who required a detailed description of my session with Sarah. It was a lovely way to wind down after a busy and fulfilling few hours.

Chapter 3 - Country Advice

The following Monday I left town mid-afternoon for a drive of nearly three hours to meet a country couple who had contacted me for some advice. Mabel, the submissive wife of David had contacted me with a plea for help, as her husband was unable to meet her needs. After years of frustration for Mabel, David had finally agreed to try but their BDSM play had run into difficulties. 'He loves me so much but I cannot convince him to be stronger and harder with me' was Mabel's lament to me on the phone. So after talking to David and Mabel on the phone I agreed to meet them for a quiet dinner at their local pub to see if I could help them in any way.

David and Mabel were a lovely couple in their mid-thirties and we made small talk while waiting for our meal. Unfortunately, as we started our dinner the dining room suddenly filled with the local football team who were celebrating a rare win. The noisy team made it impossible for us to talk without yelling and the three of us were extremely frustrated to say the least. After our meal I excused myself to go to the toilet in preparation for the trip home. David and Mabel were deep in conversation when I returned to the hotel foyer.

Mabel smiled when she saw me and I overheard her say, 'Go on David, ask him now.'

David looked very uncertain as Mabel pushed him in my direction. "Umm Andrew, we were wondering, rather than waste your trip here, would you come out to our place?" David paused, glanced at Mabel, then continued, "The kids are staying with friends and, ahhhh, you could give us a demonstration of your ahhhh, skills?"

I was quite shocked by the request and fortunately another couple entered the foyer and gave me a few seconds think time. "Let's go outside." I said.

The three of us stood close outside in the cool country air. "Let me get this straight, David, you want me to demonstrate with Mabel at your place while you watch?"

"Yes, we do." They answered in unison.

"Well this is a new one for me." I replied as I scratched my head. "Mabel please be quiet. David, are you one hundred percent okay with this idea? It could be very stressful watching Mabel submitting to me. I only have tonight and to show you properly I will have to touch her intimately."

To his credit David looked straight into my eyes and replied, "Yes I am Andrew, we have talked it over many times since we first contacted you."

I nodded and turned to Mabel; "Do you think you can submit to me while David watches?"

Mabel nodded and bit her lip, "I think so, I want to try. Even though I love him so much, this problem keeps coming between us. If David can see what I really need, I'm sure it will bring us back together." Mabel paused and looked around before whispering, "And he loves to watch me masturbate, there is a bit of the ummm."

"Voyeur?" I helped.

They both nodded and looked at me while they waited for my answer. "I need a bit more time to think about it, David, I'll follow your car to your place, Mabel, you come with me."

To my surprise they both agreed immediately so we walked to the hotel car park next door. Mabel gave her husband a quick kiss before hopping into the passenger's seat of my car. As I followed David's car up the dark country road I questioned Mabel to make sure that I could trust David. The country farmer was heavier and larger than I and the last thing I wanted to do was get into a fight about what I was doing with his wife, even with his consent. Mabel could see my position and assured me many times that I was completely safe. By the time we turned into the farmhouse driveway I was practically convinced and prepared to give it a go. I stopped at the front door, grabbed my bag of toys from the back of the car and followed David and Mabel inside.

They showed me into the small, neat living room then excused themselves while as David said so succinctly, "I need to point Percy at the porcelain."

I was pleased to have a little more 'think' time while I waited for the excited couple to return to the living room. I decided that the only way this was going to work was for me to take complete control of the situation. 'That shouldn't be too hard,' I said to myself, 'After all you are a Dom'. I chuckled to myself as I moved a couple of chairs into position and placed some items from my bag onto the sturdy low coffee table.