A Dom's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

David and Mabel soon returned and stopped in their tracks when they saw the paddle, flogger, handcuffs, nipple clamps, vibrators and some small coils of rope laid out on the table.

I pointed to a chair at the end of the room and said, "David, sit in that chair, watch and stay silent."

David looked at Mabel who shivered and nodded her acceptance of the situation. He glanced at me then obediently walked over and sat on the chair. 'So far so good,' I thought to myself as I beckoned Mabel to come and stand in front of me.

Mabel licked her lips then immediately walked slowly over to stand head bowed in front of me. I placed a hand under her chin and raised her head so she was looking me in the eyes.

"Have you heard about safe words?" I asked.

"Yes, I have." Mabel replied with a tremor in her voice.

"Yes Sir!" I demanded loudly.

"Oh, ahhh, yes Sir!" She shuddered at the tone of my voice.

"I prefer the traffic light safe words, you will use amber if you want me to ease off a little and red if you want me to stop immediately. Also you will not speak unless spoken to, understand Mabel?"

"Yes Sir."

"Very good." I paused for effect while I took a deep breath and said, "Strip!"

To her credit Mabel did not even glance at David before she started to undress. There was no hesitation as she quickly pulled the top off over her head and threw it aside. The bra was immediately unclipped and her jeans and panties were soon on the floor and kicked away. Mabel was slightly overweight but in pretty good condition for a lady of her age who had two children. She blushed as I looked blatantly at her slightly drooping breasts with the hard nipples and her pussy that was covered with thick and untrimmed pubic hair. The muscles on her arms and legs were quite solid from years of helping on the farm as well as tending to and riding her horses.

I shocked them both by saying, "David, a job for you. Before you go to bed tonight you will shave off all Mabel's pubic hair. Tie her up first if you need to keep her still."

David gulped and nodded while Mabel hissed, "Oh my God, yes!"

"And make sure she keeps it shaved from now on." Obviously I had opened with a winner so I winked at Mabel and she repressed a smile of acknowledgement. "I'm sure your lovely wife will love being smacked down there."

As my last sentence ended Mabel moaned and her knees buckled. I thought she was going to fall, but she maintained her balance and managed to straighten.

I glanced over to see the husband watching open-mouthed in astonishment. "See the power of words David, you will learn as you go along." I said while I thought to myself, 'Man you ain't seen nothing yet'.

I moved the second chair slightly so that it was side-on and about five feet in front of David to enable him to clearly see what was happening to Mabel as well as her facial reactions. Without warning I grabbed a handful of Mabel's hair and she shrieked as I pulled her over to the chair where I sat and guided her over my knees. I knew that David had previously spanked Mabel unsuccessfully so I started with some quite hard spanks. The smacks of my hand on Mabel's firm bum were quickly followed by her cries of protest.

"Remember the safe words." I reminded as I set about giving the farmer's wife the spanking she needed so badly.

Mabel's legs were soon kicking in the air as my hard swats stung her cheeks and upper thighs.

I looked up to see the wide-eyed farmer watching intently. "See David, this is what Mabel needs, a good hard spanking, much harder than you have been administering. Just ignore her cries of protest, its all a part of the game because she is really loving it, aren't you Mabel?"

"Ouch! Yes Sir, owwww." Mabel cried loudly. "Yes I love it, yahhhhh, it stings!"

"It's meant to bloody well sting." I laughed as I continued to whack away at her pink bottom. "There is no point in giving a brat like you a soft spanking. Dave, see the ripple effect each time my hand lands, when you see that and feel the sting you know you are spanking hard enough."

I administered some more hard spanks before stopping and running my hand over Mabel's cheeks.

"Oh yes, they are nicely warmed up now. Dave, come over here and let me see how you go at spanking."

"Oh God." Dave and Mabel muttered in unison.

"Stay quiet!" I sharply reminded the blushing submissive. I was enjoying myself now that I could see that the situation was under control and safe.

David pulled his chair close and reached out to tentatively touch his wife's warm, pink bottom.

"Wow, it's so hot." He said as he looked at me with astonishment.

"And it's going to get hotter, come on spank away."

David gritted his teeth, raised a hand high in the air and brought it down with a loud smack.

"Owwwww!" Mabel yelped. "That's it Dave, more, more!"

After a few more hard smacks on his wife's bottom a grin appeared on Dave's face as he realised how much Mabel was loving the spanking. With hand signals I told Dave that it would be better if Mabel was over his knees and the farmer caught on quickly.

"I think it would be best if you shift onto my knees." Dave said firmly.

"Oh God yes." Mabel replied as she turned her head and looked at me for permission.

I nodded my agreement and assisted her to scramble over onto her husband's knees. Dave quickly resumed the spanking and soon had Mabel's buttocks bouncing with every swat of his large hand. I pushed my chair back and sat grinning encouragement to Dave as he warmed to the task of giving his wife the spanking she had needed for so long. He was placing the firm spanks very accurately and, judging by Mabel's cries of delight, Dave was using the right amount of force with each spank. After another five minutes I decided that it was time to move the demonstration on otherwise I could be there all night.

"That will do for now Dave," I instructed, "Stand up Mabel."

Mabel must have been nearing orgasm as she moaned with frustration and gave me a very dirty look as Dave assisted her to her feet.

"Mabel I don't take kindly to dirty looks like that, a good submissive learns to obey without question." I said as I reached out and pulled her back to my chair. "Keep standing but bend over and hold onto the seat."

Mabel obeyed instantly with a moan and a shudder as I stood behind her and spread her legs wide apart. I went to the coffee table, grabbed the paddle and returned to give Mabel a swat on her waiting backside. A loud wail of protest was cut short by the noise of the next whack on the opposite cheek.

"David, a table tennis bat makes a great paddle." I said as I rained short sharp swats all over Mabel's bottom.

I knew from experience that the paddle could sting very painfully so I was very careful not to use too much force. Mabel was crying out loudly each time the paddle landed and David had a look of surprise at the amount of punishment his wife could willingly accept.

"Oh God, amber Sir, amber!" Mabel suddenly cried with a sob.

"Good girl." I said as I stopped paddling. "David, any ice in the freezer?"

David jumped to his feet and almost ran to the kitchen while I assisted Mabel over to lie face down on the couch. She was sobbing a little but when I whispered my inquiry as to whether she was okay to continue she managed a grin and nodded. David returned with a bowl of ice cubes, passed it to me without a word and returned to sit in his chair. Again I wondered to myself if he was really strong enough to look after his wife's powerful needs. But I immediately realised that all I could do was to give a thorough demonstration and let the future take care of itself. I ran an ice cube over Mabel's hot arse cheeks to ease the pain and she moaned as I slid the cold block over the bright pink skin.

I had what I hoped was a flash of inspiration and after slipping a blindfold over Mabel's eyes I signaled David to come back over and stand next to me. I took a latex glove from a pocket and passed it to the wondering farmer. While I continued to ease Mabel's pain with the ice I silently signaled and encouraged David to pull on the glove.

"Stay where you are Mabel but kneel up on the couch when you are ready to continue." I ordered as I placed the bowl of ice aside.

"Yes Sir!" Mabel said as she immediately followed my instruction.

"You are not to cum until I tell you." I said as I took a small tube of lubricating gel from a pocket.

"Oh God, Yes Sir!"

Mabel shuddered as I squirted some gel over her puckered arse hole before signaling David to insert his finger into his wife's rectum. A shocked look came over the farmer's face and he took a step backwards as he shook his head from side to side. I nodded that it was okay and quickly slipped a spare glove onto my right hand.

"David I bet that your lovely wife has a fantasy of being fucked up the arse." I said as I pushed my finger against Mabel's rosebud. "Am I right Mabel?"

"Ohhhhhhh yes." Mabel moaned.

"Just relax and let my finger in." I instructed as I applied more pressure to her tight anus.

Mabel groaned as she relaxed her sphincter and allowed my finger to push it's way fully into her arse. I eased it out, added some more gel and started to gently masturbate her with my finger.

"Oh God, that is sooooo good." Mabel moaned as she became used to the sensations.

I looked at David and saw that he now grinning as he heard and accepted his wife's words of pleasure. I raised my eyebrows in question to the farmer as my spare hand pointed to his wife's arse. He gulped and nodded before moving to again stand beside his wife and me. I squirted some gel onto David's glove and to my surprise he placed his hand close to the one with which I was masturbating his moaning wife.

"I think I need a little more lube." I said as I withdrew my finger.

David waited a few seconds then tentatively placed his fingertip on his wife's rosebud. He pushed but not hard enough so I grabbed his wrist and applied the necessary pressure. The look of astonishment on David's face was priceless as his finger slid into Mabel's virgin arse hole. I encouraged David with hand signals and he began to move his finger in and out of his wife's rectum. I could see David's growing confidence and he grinned at me as Mabel moaned constantly with pleasure. I experienced a sense of relief as I moved silently to the table, grabbed the two vibrators and returned to the excited couple. I stood behind the couch where I could lean over without getting in the way of David. His eyes nearly popped from their sockets when I showed him the vibrators but he nodded with an almost evil grin. After lubricating the small vibe I passed it to David, then leant over and placed the tip of the larger vibe against Mabel's vagina.

"Oh shit!" Mabel exploded as I pushed the cold metal tube into her dripping vagina.

I nodded to David and I was gratified to watch him withdraw his finger and firmly push the small vibrator into his wife's arse. 'He catches on quick' I thought to myself as I clicked my vibe onto low speed and started to fuck Mabel's pussy. David grinned and followed my example and soon both vibrators were working in unison. Mabel's body was shaking and she was moaning loudly with the rapid approach of her inevitable orgasm. I held two fingers up to David and nodded in the direction of the vibrators. Once again he gulped and grinned as I let him hold both vibrators and take over pleasuring his wife.

"Whhhaaaaattttttttt?" Mabel yelled in surprise as I whipped the blindfold from over her eyes.

The farmer's wife twisted her head around and looked in total amazement at her husband in control of the vibrators.

"Don't cum yet Mabel!" I ordered as I increased the buzzing of each vibrator.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddddd!" Mabel screamed as the first climax of the night shuddered through her body.

"Maybe she didn't hear me?" I said to David as I further increased the speed of the vibrators.

"Noooooooooooooooooooo!" Mabel screeched as she collapsed down onto the couch.

"I don't think she could stop." David chuckled.

I winked at David as I placed some firm spanks on his wife's arse cheeks.

"Yaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Mabel screamed as another powerful orgasm shuddered through her shaking body.

"That will probably do for now." I said to David, raising the level of my voice so that he could hear me above Mabel's loud moans.

David nodded to me, slowly withdrew both vibrators and held them up with a 'what am I going to do with these now?' look on his face.

"I'll leave these here for you." I said as I took the vibes from his hands. "Give them a good clean later and keep them in air-tight bags until next time."

I was pleased to see David kneeling beside his wife, holding her and stroking her back as she slowly calmed down. I placed the vibes back on the table and wandered out to the kitchen to give the couple a few minutes alone. The demonstration had gone better than I had expected and I was very happy with the way the farmer had caught on and joined in. After a glass of water I returned to the living room to find the giggling couple sitting side by side on the couch. Mabel had one of her hands down the front of David's pants and he was obviously enjoying her playfulness.

"Stop Mabel, I didn't give you permission to do that." I ordered sternly.

Mabel's gulped, withdrew her hand and stood to attention. "I'm sorry Sir."

"The word sorry is not in my vocabulary." I said as I grabbed the farmer's wife and guided her strongly to a corner of the room. "Now stand facing the corner until you have permission to move!"

"Stand in the corner?" Mabel sounded embarrassed, like a school kid doing detention.

"Stay there and remain silent." I ordered as I winked once again at David.

The farmer's face lit up with a huge grin as he knew that Mabel was not used to this sort of treatment.

"David, would you please get me one of Mabel's belts and an old stocking, just one will do."

David looked a bit perplexed but rushed off to their bedroom. I stood silently and watched Mabel standing in the corner with her fists repeatedly clenching and opening. She was a strong lady with a submissive side and standing in a corner was clearly not high on her list of fantasies. The farmer returned to the room and gave me the belt and stocking that I had requested. I returned to Mabel and buckled the belt in the usual place around her waist. Next I tied one end of the stocking to the belt in the centre of Mabel's back and let it dangle down to the floor.

"Hands behind your back." I ordered as I took a set of handcuffs from a pocket.

Mabel moaned and shivered as she obeyed and felt the cold metal cuffs click around her wrists. My hands turned the nervous submissive around and she looked warily from me to her husband.

"Same safe words apply." I said reassuringly as I knelt down and reached between her thighs to grasp the stocking.

Mabel nodded and bit her bottom lip as I stood and pulled the stocking up into her groin. I was pleased that David was standing beside his wife to steady her if the need arose. Mabel gasped as I pulled the stocking tighter while guiding it between her labia. I slipped the end of the stocking under the belt in front of her navel and yanked it tighter before knotting the stocking around the belt. I knew that the stocking was rubbing on Mabel's clitoris as well as her pussy lips and now it was time for her to walk.

"David you walk that side and be ready to catch Mabel if she falls." I ordered. "I'll be this side, ok Shirl, let's go to the kitchen, I bet you need some water."

Mabel eyes rolled and she groaned before taking a tentative step forward. "Oh God!" she yelped, but continued forward on wobbly legs. I counted eight steps before her legs buckled as another climax quivered through her body. David and I each grabbed an arm and forced Mabel to keep walking. Constant miniature orgasms were shuddering through her body as we reached the kitchen. I guided Mabel to a timber chair where she sat moaning with pleasure from the sensations caused by the stocking. David filled a glass with water and his wife sipped gratefully on the cooling liquid while I found another ice cube in the freezer.

"I'll be leaving soon." I said as I brushed the cube over Mabel's left nipple while retrieving two clothespins from a pocket. "David, I think you can see what your lovely wife needs, don't be afraid to be strong will you? Mabel knows to use the safe words and she trusts you."

Mabel screamed loudly with pain as I clipped a pin over the hard, cold nipple, "Please Sir, red, it's too strong."

I raised an eyebrow in surprise as I quickly removed the clothespin. "David you can ease the strength of these easily with a rubber band over the finger ends." I said as I passed the pins over to the wide-eyed husband. "Let's get Mabel back to the living room."

Mabel was still shaking and moaning loudly as we assisted her back into the main room. I stopped at the sturdy coffee table and cleared everything from the top.

"This will take Mabel's weight okay?" I asked David.

The farmer nodded his agreement and after removing the handcuffs we laid his wife down onto her back on the low table. I untied the stocking and withdrew it slowly through Mabel's pussy lips causing another orgasm to ripple through her glowing body. I grabbed the four short lengths of rope and passed two over to David.

"Spread your subbie's legs wide apart and secure her ankles to the legs of the table." I instructed David while I proceeded to do the same with her wrists at the other end.

David certainly was catching on quickly and soon we stood looking down at his tired but still excited wife.

"I'm going to leave you now." I said as I collected my bag. "Time to get your shaving gear mate and get rid of all that pubic hair. And when you have finished I think your subbie needs a good fucking right where she is. Don't be afraid to use her for your pleasure, subbies love to please, right Mabel?"

"Oh yessssssssssss!" Mabel hissed as she looked up at me. "Thank you so much Andrew Sir, you were wonderful."

"I enjoy showing the benefits of the lifestyle to people like yourselves." I said as I bent down and kissed Mabel's cheek. "Phone me if you ever need some more help, you have my number."

David followed me outside and we shook hands on the verandah. "I really appreciate your help," He said, "I reckon you have helped put a lot more, ahhhhh life, back in our marriage."

"A pleasure helping you." I grinned back at the serious farmer. "By the way you might buy a collar and lead from the pet shop next time you are in town, and not for your dogs either! Now get back in there and look after your wife. You're a lucky man David, being in charge, go make the most of your new position."

David laughed, thumped me on the shoulder and almost ran back inside the house. I felt very satisfied with the results of the evening as I climbed into my car, selected a CD and gunned the car for home.

Chapter 4 - Sarah's Training Continues

Sarah had dutifully followed my instruction and forwarded a detailed email to me the day after our first session. My ego was boosted by her enthusiasm for her first session and how much she was looking forward to seeing me again. She advised me of her nursing shifts and I emailed her back with a date and time to meet plus some instructions as to what she should wear.

The front door bell rang exactly one minute before Sarah's appointment time and I opened the door to see the redhead smiling confidently. She was dressed as ordered in a full-length frock with buttons all down the front.

"Welcome back Sarah, come on in."

"Thank you Sir." Sarah said as she bounced happily into the hallway. "I thought today wouldn't arrive, time has passed so slowly since I saw you."

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers