A Dom's Wishes

Story Info
Joint venture between a Dom and his slave.
2.3k words
4.16
21.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written by my slave and I. I hope you enjoy it. I also would like to thank sexychik69 for all her editing help. Thanks Hi!!!

*

She felt his large, capable hands slide across her shoulders as the hot water from the shower streamed over her body, causing steam to envelop the bathroom like a sauna. Capable hands. Capable of fulfilling every desire she had ever dreamed of and a myriad of dreams she had yet to discover.

She shivered despite the stinging spray of hot water as his fingers brushed over her large, pink nipples before his palms closed over her breasts and gently squeezed. Her eyes closed in delight as his lips brushed along her neck, causing her pulse to jump.

She could barely contain her moan of pleasure as his right hand traveled down her stomach, his lips still caressing her neck then sliding along her shoulder. His hand slid further down, cupping the sensitive mound of flesh between her silken thighs. He slowly worked his finger back and forth between her sensitive folds. At this touch, she could no longer control the gasp that escaped from her lips.

At the sound of her pleasure, his left hand left her breast and turned her head for a deep kiss. Their tongues danced together, her hand moving to the back of his head to pull Him more deeply into the kiss. His finger slid deeply inside her wet pussy, her hips automatically grinding against his hand.

The water from the shower poured over both of them as he continued to drive her to the brink of orgasm, only to stop. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her lower back and she shivered in anticipation. She had to wait no longer.

He pulled her back against Him with those capable hands. He pushed her down to bend her over, allowing her arms to support her against the slippery shower wall. She knew what was to come next and braced herself for his touch. He placed his cock at the tight opening of her ass, running the tip around, teasing, to get her wetter and hotter. She knew, however, that this was just a measure of care for her. She knew that he would not take her that way tonight. Tonight, he would explore her as only he ever had.

His hands on her ass matched the sharp contrast of His dark cock against her pale skin. He placed the head of his cock at the tight opening of her pussy and pushed inside her. Her body tensed and he reminded her to relax as the head of his cock slid inside her being. He continued to push deeper, rubbing her back and shoulders as each inch of Him sunk deeper and deeper. Her body struggled to accept Him.

The mixture of pleasure and pain was perfect. His thickness spread her and his incredible length filled her. He reached around her to slide one hand around her breast and the other to lightly stroke her clit as he began to slowly thrust inside her. In and out he slid, each movement becoming faster... deeper. Her body felt as if every nerve were being stroked to the point of release.

He increased his thrusts, groaning with the power of each one as the water continued to pour over their bodies. He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her tightly to Him, urging her body back against his as they both neared release. His ebony hand slapped against the right cheek of her ass, leaving a perfectly pink handprint on her ivory skin. She began panting his name over and over as he grew nearer to his own orgasm. His body jerked against hers... a hard thrust... then another... finally thrusting deep inside her and holding her against his body as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through their bodies.

His hot cum shot deep inside her as her body released... her hot juices flowing down her slick thighs. Catching their breath, the two turned the water off and headed to the bedroom. As they stepped out of the shower, he grabbed her arms to slow her down; he reached over to the sink and grabbed a blindfold. She nervously asked, "What is that for?"

He replied with a wicked gleam in his eye, "Trust me my pet." He guided her around and slowly put the blindfold on while softly kissing her neck. He then placed his hands on her still wet hips and guided her out of the bathroom.

He led her over to the bed and sat her down. He reached over to the end table and picked up a couple of items. The first was a bottle of oil. He opened and poured it on her, starting at her shoulders so that it ran down over her large breasts, dripping off of her erect and sensitive nipples. As it continued to run down her body, mingling with the water from the shower, he began to massage her body, spreading the oil as he went. He heard her breathing deepen as he grazed her oil-covered nipples with the palm of his hand. Moving down her body, he caressed and stroked her stomach, her thighs, her knees and finally her feet.

He lifted her foot to his mouth, and with no warning took her toes into his warm wet mouth. He suckled her toes gently, swirling his tongue around each one, while massaging the pad of her foot. He heard her soft moan of pleasure and a smile crossed his face. He put her foot down gently and retrieved the other item. He laid her back on the bed and lightly touched her with what was in his hand. She jumped, not knowing what was touching her. She reached up to take the blindfold off and with a sharp, "NO" he stopped her in her tracks.

"I can see that you are going to be trouble tonight!" he said as he straddled her waist and grabbed one wrist. Knowing what was coming, she began to thrash, trying to pull her hand away from his strong grip.

He pinned her arm down with his leg and grabbed the silk rope that was already attached to the bed. He quickly looped it around her wrist, securing her arm. She bucked wildly, trying to prevent Him from getting a hold of her other arm. She reached up and scratched his arms, his chest anything to try and stop Him. She knew what he could do if he managed to restrain her! As she struggled, pointlessly due to the oil all over her body, a wicked gleam appeared in his eyes. "Struggle all you want my pet, I will restrain you and then we'll see how much fight you have!" He grabbed the other arm, forced it to the bed, grabbed the other restraint and tied her hand down. Now that her arms were immobile, she fought even harder to keep Him from getting a hold of her feet and legs. At one point, he caught her leg and lifted. She felt a sharp SMACK!! on her ass! Wet as it was, she felt an intense stinging sensation. It shocked her for a second, and that is all the time he needed to secure her legs to the spreader that was always below her bed. Now completely helpless, she laid back, resigned, a smile on her lips.

"Now that you have me what are you going to do?" she asked.

"I will do anything I please, my pet", he whispered. "And you'd do well to remember your place." His voice was soft yet spoke volumes.

She managed to murmur a soft, "Yes, Sir," as her breathing quickened with the promise of both the pain and pleasure that was to come. Her body automatically tensed with the first touch of his hands on her stomach though they were gentle. She forced herself to relax, to try to please Him. Knowing she would be punished for struggling earlier, and deservedly so, her body was a tingling bundle of sensations. The blindfold heightened every inch of her body as the element of the unknown both frightened and excited her.

His hands lightly traveled up her body. Starting at her stomach, his fingertips caressed the flesh along her rib-cage. He smiled to Himself as the shiver racing through her body caused her nipples to harden. His hands grazed lightly over the outside curve of her breast. Her body started to relax as his hands caressed her face then moved slowly down her body again. Her sudden cry of pain split the air and her body tried in vain to recoil from his touch. Without warning, he had caught her left nipple between his teeth and bit firmly. With her sensitive tip still captured firmly with his teeth, he began to caress it with his tongue. Just as she thought he would never provide relief, he outlined her nipple with his tongue, and then gently placed a kiss along the reddening tip.

He slid his still wet body up along hers. The hair on his chest stimulated her already aroused nipples. His weight pressed against her body. Her breath quickened in anticipation of what was next.

She hated not being in control, but yet she was willing to give herself to Him. Something about Him made her mind race and her body develop a mind of its own. In the past He had taken her to places she never knew that she could reach. Pushed her gently past her known limits and urged her to expand even more. She knew he would not be pleased with her fighting Him, and her mind scrambled to try and think of what the punishment would be. He might put clamps on her nipples and require her to leave them there for a 24-hour period through work and play the clamps would be required to stay there. Her nipples were extremely sensitive and the constant pressure would leave her in a state of almost delirious arousal, that in itself was not a bad thing, but not being able to satisfy herself, that was strictly against the rules, would be torture.

Or he could use the anal plug. That was the worse punishment to date. She had never been fond of anal sex and he had never made her do it, but when he was particularly disappointed, the plug was a punishment he used. Lubricating her completely and easing it in, he would require her to clean, dance or exercise in front of Him with the plug inside her. The bending and moving of those jobs caused her to constantly be aware of the pressure in her ass, an uncomfortable but not unpleasant sensation. She knew that at some time, he will take her anally, and that prospect had her trembling with excitement.

Her body jerked instinctively as she felt his large hands on her ass. Her fingers tightened around her silk restraints and she tried to hide her face in the pillow, to muffle her groan of pleasure, as she felt his tongue swirl around her tight pink asshole. She was almost sure of what was to come next.

His tongue flicked back and forth over the sensitive circle of flesh. He smiled as he gauged her reaction and planned the punishment he would exact tonight. Her asshole automatically tightened around his index finger as he pushed it through the tight opening. This earned her a hard smack on her right cheek. This time, she could not hold in the hiss that escaped her lips at the stinging contact. His finger moved in and out slowly. At this point, he would normally ease in another finger, but tonight he was going to teach her a lesson.

She breathed a sigh of relief as he removed his finger from her ass. Her relief was short lived, however, when she felt his weight leave the bed and heard the drawer open in his toy chest. She started struggling in earnest when she felt the first cold drops of the lubricant hit her ass. She both yearned for and dreaded the punishment that was to come. She expected Him to ease his finger in again.... maybe even two. Instead, she gasped as the sudden, painful pressure from the medium sized butt plug filled her being. There had been no warning, no gentleness. Her stomach churned as she worried that shed gone too far with her struggling earlier. Her fears were confirmed as his softly spoken words broke the silence.

"Count them off, slave," he spoke as she heard the whistle of the paddle a mere second before the stinging blow landed on her ass. The paddle made contact with her ass, causing the plug to push into her deeper than before. Her eyes filled with tears as she murmured,

"One, thank You, Sir."

She wondered how many more would follow this long night and what else lay in store for her earlier transgressions as the second blow landed squarely on her ass. A sob escaped... "Two, thank You, Sir!"

He watched her lovely body tense as he drew his arm back again. The paddle hissed again before landing on her reddening cheeks. "Three, Thank You, Sir!"

It was indeed going to be a long night, he thought. A long night of lessons for her. A long night of pleasure for Him.

He leaned back and gazed upon the redness of her ass. He took in the wetness of her pussy and saw that the spanking and the anal plug have aroused her. He sees her biting her lip to keep from crying out, knowing that doing so will only make the punishment last longer. He leaned down and placed a kiss on her reddened ass. He then lay down and pressed his body against hers.

Caressing her hair, he whispers in her ear, "You have done well my pet, I am pleased," as he planned the next stages of their night together.

To be continued...