A Double Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last she relaxed and rolled sideways beside him saying, "I guess that's as good as it will ever get. I wish I could have taught you more, Peter, but you know I'm not into romance. And never will be. If you just remember me kindly that will be something."

"I'll never forget you. How could I?"

Her hand stroked across his chest briefly, "Somewhere there'll be the right girl for you, Peter. Find her. Treat her sweetly but remember what it can be like in the final stages. You're well endowed. You can bring something special into her life. You'll be all right."

They lay silently for a few moments. Peter closed his eyes. The first thing he noticed when he opened them was that the brightness had returned. Outside the sky was blue and bright. He blinked uncertainly before sitting up. Had he dozed?

Gina wasn't beside him. Her dress and panties were no longer there. He clambered to his feet and quickly put on his own clothes, and hurried to the entrance.

Under the renewed heat of the sun, steam was rising in a low mist over the ground.

Gina was nowhere to be seen. Had she been just a dream. But the aching rawness around his penis told him it had been no dream. A heaviness rose in his chest. She was gone from the fields, gone from his life. Peter's first reaction was sadness, followed by gratitude, and concern for Gina. He could only hope she'd find some satisfying, peaceful solution to her problem.

He walked slowly home, his head full of renewed images he was eager to record. The flattened corn struggled to raise tired heads to meet the kiss of the sun.