A Downward Spiral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have learned that besides being an infernal sovereign, she is also a brilliant military mind. Occasionally she consults us for an opinion on her latest tactics and strategies for what she refers to as 'the Great War', some extra-planar struggle of epic proportions. I am certain that she does so only to amuse herself, for her strategies are so complex and refined that most of the time, the details are beyond my ability to grasp, much less evaluate. I generally offer gushing praise over some small, probably irrelevant detail, which is easy enough to do because each strategy is more perfect than the last. Mina generally agrees with what I say, and the Lord Queen smiles indulgently and goes back to her deeply profound scheming.

Some times she takes us out into the waste and looses us to hunt down some hapless victim of her displeasure that she has released for this very purpose, as if we were hunting dogs. We look forward to these days and try to make it exciting even if our prey is easy, for the rush of a real hunt is always a pleasure, and besides it would be unthinkable to displease the Queen. Afterward she fawns over us and feeds us exotic ichors of beasts from far and wide across the planes.

I never would have expected this to be a highlight of my life. Here I am, rendered a wretched husk by the woman I love, and both of us no more than animal pets to a lord of the Abyss, but despite this all I cannot help feeling that this is 'happily ever after'.

Maybe when I was mortal I wanted Mina to blush and giggle for me, and I daydreamed of hot, passionate nights making love to her, but I admit now that was never anything but a fleeting daydream. Mortals grow apart, they grow old, they inevitably die. There is no passion in my love now, no heat in our unholy intercourse except what my dead body siphons from the ineffable hide of our queen, but this love is forever. Eternity does not seem so frightening as it once did.

[Parser summary:

This has been the final entry in this record. It is unknown if the recorder was forcibly reintegrated into the cycle, lost interest in the maintenance of this record, or was separated from the recording media.]

12