A Dozen Oysters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,103 Followers

I smiled at her, "Sure, why not."

She picked up a wedge of lemon and squeezed it onto an oyster and set the lemon down. Very deliberately she unscrewed the cap from the Tabasco bottle and shook three drops onto the oyster. She picked up the oyster in her right hand. "Ready?"

"Yes."

She slurped the oyster into her mouth and held it without swallowing. She stepped over to me and put both of her hands on my shoulders and pushed down.

I got the message. I lowered myself onto my knees. I tilted my head up to her. She towered above, bent down and placed her lips on mine. I opened my mouth and took in an oyster followed by her tongue.

I swallowed as she straightened herself back up. Her bush was right before me. I reached around to cup her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her towards my face. I nestled my nose against her labia feeling the black curls tickling my cheeks. I reached out with my tongue and licked her lips. Her taste and scent caused my mind to reel. I was overwhelmed. I kept darting my tongue into her hot box. She held my head and pulled towards her. I could feel the bump of her engorged clit against my upper lip. She started humping my face with her clit.

I pulled away. I needed air. Her eyes were dark. Her lips drawn and teeth clenched.

"Get up." I did.

She walked over to the trolley, drained the rest of her glass of Chianti and almost slammed the empty down. She picked up an oyster and another lemon wedge and squeezed it over the oyster. I noticed a pip dropped onto the oyster. She looked at it for a moment but did not remove it.

"Are you ready for another one Ray?" she smiled, "I've had three already."

"Sure."

"Then come and get it."

She walked over to my bed holding the half oyster shell in her manicured fingers and lay down on the bed on her back. She bent her knees and spread her legs opening her glorious hairy pussy up. It was a stunning pink colour. With the index and middle fingers of her left hand she spread her pussy lips apart and tipped the contents of the oyster shell, pip and all into her vagina. The two manicured fingers followed to ensure the oyster was in deep.

"Come on Ray, eat me!"

"Ohh..Emm..Gee!"

With my feet still on the floor off the end of the bed I lay between her legs pushing her ankles to her upper thighs. My tongue wasted no time in following the oyster into her hole.

I lifted my head momentarily, "You taste of the sea Darla." Her face was red to match her lips.

"Lick me, eat me!" Her hand found the back of my head and she pulled me in.

I did. I licked her hole. I licked her cunt lips. With my lips I teased the hairs on her outer lips. I bumped my tongue across her swollen clit, sucking it in momentarily and then returned again to thrusting my tongue into her hole.

"Auughh, eat me!" She was grinding herself against me.

I kept licking and sucking. I even stuck my tongue into her bum hole. Her hips were rolling the whole time.

"Auugh, eat me!" Her whole body was shaking.

I sucked her clit directly into my mouth and sucked hard.

"Auughhh!" I could feel her contractions on my chin and face. Her ass was bouncing off the bed. She kept my mouth firmly attached to her clit as she gasped for air. Suddenly she let go of my head.

As I gasped for air I noticed that Darla's whole body was pink and was covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Lay on your back," she said.

I rolled onto my back. My legs were still off the end of the bed.

With her right hand clenching her pussy she rolled over, sat herself up and then straddled my face with her crotch. She pulled her hand away and pressed her vaginal opening directly onto my mouth. I teased her open with my tongue. Oyster juice, pussy juice, lemon, oyster and one lemon pip flowed into my mouth. I swallowed it all and returned my tongue to her hole to make sure it was all out.

"Wow!" I said as she lifted herself off of me.

"My turn," she said as she got up off the bed. Darla picked up the spent oyster shell that had found its way to the floor. At the trolley she dressed another oyster, this time adding a few drops of Tabasco. She stepped back towards the bed and knelt down on the floor between my legs at the foot of the bed.

"Stand up," she said with oyster shell balanced on manicured fingertips. I did. My swollen cock was immediately in front of her face.

From above I watched as Darla's luscious lips parted and the oyster, with Tabasco and all slithered off the shell and into her mouth. She placed the spent shell on the floor next to her knee and proceeded to cup my balls with one hand and cock shaft with the other.

She slipped the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Ahhh..." I could feel her tongue and the oyster circling around my cock head. Her tongue tried to push into my hole. With her left hand she massaged my balls, squeezing them both together and pulling down on my scrotum. Five red fingernails were almost a blur on my shaft. Still the oyster and tongue circled.

"Ahhh..." I was breathing hard. My teeth were clenched.

She kept at it. Twisting my balls in the process.

"Ahhh..." She bobbed her head on my cock. Her nostrils were flaring, her face was red.

I came in a sudden explosion. My hips jerked uncontrollably, I was gasping for air through my contorted mouth and nose. My heart pounded away.

She never let up.

Suddenly she let go with both hands and pulled her face off my cock. With her palms in the air framing her face I watched as her beautiful lips closed and her neck muscles contracted as she swallowed the whole lot down.

"Fantastic," she said and licked her lips again.

"Hooo," I gasped as I fell backwards onto the bed. My spent cock flopped onto my pelvis.

"Brilliant idea of yours Darla, ordering oysters."

"They certainly are good aren't they?" she said as she stood up and poured herself some more Chianti. "I had no idea that semen goes very well with raw oyster." She topped up my glass and then brought it to me as I fluffed up and leaned the pillows against the headboard. She passed me my glass and we both sat back in the bed.

"I've never eaten oysters quite like this before," I confessed to her and then took a sip of wine.

"I must admit, neither have I. There are still three left."

"You're going to have to give me a few minutes to regain my composure."

She looked over to me and flipped my spent cockhead with two painted fingernails. "Fine, take your time. We've got all night."

We both put our wineglasses down on the side tables then met back in the center of the bed. We kissed. She pressed hard. I squeezed her ample tits. She moaned. She ran her red fingertips through the hair on my chest and scratched the skin below. I sucked her big nipple in. She moaned louder. I sucked the other nipple in, she moaned again. Her fingers of her right hand were buried in her hairy crotch, while the other hand was pinching the nipple where my mouth wasn't.

"Get me another oyster," she blurted out.

"Your turn Darla."

I stood up with one knee on the floor and the other still on the bed. I picked up the two spent oyster shells and pressed them upside down onto Darla's nipples. They couldn't cover her dark areola. I pressed them down a little, her boobs flattened in response.

"Hmmm."

I stepped over to the trolley and picked up an oyster and a wedge of lemon, squeezing it on. My swollen cock stood out and whisked from side to side as I walked back to the bed, careful not to spill the juice.

"Open up Darla."

She curled her legs back and opened up her cunt, pulling her outer lips apart with her red manicured fingers. Her vagina gaped open. The oyster shells adorned her flattened tits.

I placed one knee on the bed and pulled her vagina open with the fingers of my left hand. With my right I tipped the contents into her hole and tossed the spent shell onto Darla's belly.

"Close back up," I said.

With the index and middle fingers of her right hand she pinched herself closed as I stepped over to the trolley and grabbed the Tabasco bottle. I climbed up onto the bed between Darla's bent legs and pried her pussy open with my left hand. With my right I managed to unscrew the cap with my thumb. The cap flew off landing on the floor.

I pushed my cock closer to her cunt.

Darla pressed the two upturned shells into her tits letting out a low moan.

I sprinkled Tabasco up and down my cock, letting it drip onto her pussy, gave a couple of good shakes onto her opened up cunt and the then a few more on my cock.

In one motion I plunged my cock into Darla's cunt and slammed the Tabasco bottle onto the side table. My full weight landed on Darla and the oyster shells.

"Aaaaauughhh! Fuuuuckk!" she screamed. "Aauuughh!"

Her eyes were bulging out. White teeth grimaced from her contorted face.

"Fuck meee!" She screeched.

I did. I pounded my cock into her with a vengeance.

Her fingernails dug into my back. She bit my shoulder.

"Fuck me!" She scratched into my back.

"Fuck me!" She scratched at my ass cheeks.

"Fuck me! She scratched my arms and shoulders.

I could feel the three oyster shells repositioning themselves between each thrust as they momentarily clung to my sweaty chest and belly.

"Fuck me!" She gnawed at my back with her nails.

I could feel the Tabasco on my urethra as my cock continued to slam into her. I had to concentrate on my breathing.

She was all purply-pink below me and covered in sweat. There were tiny traces of blood on her tits and belly from oyster shell abrasion. Mine too, but nothing compared to the pain from the scratches on my back, shoulders, ass cheeks and arms.

"Fuck me you bastard!" She bit my shoulder again and dug her nails into my ass cheeks again. Her whole body was shaking.

"Auughhh," she was convulsing beneath me, "auughh," her eyes were closed, "aauugh" she was coming hard, "aaughh." Her nails were at my back again, digging, pulling ripping at my skin.

She opened her eyes, "Fuck me you fucking bastard! Fuuck mee!"

I did. My heart was racing. I was hyperventilating, sweating.

"Auughh," she was coming again, "aauughh fuck!" Below me her whole body contorted in spasm. "Aauughh."

I continued fucking her with all my might. I knew I was getting close to coming myself.

In my peripheral vision I saw her left arm reach up. Her hands and nails were momentarily off me, then I could feel wet on my back and her hand gliding across my back and through to my shoulders and butt cheeks.

"Aauuwwgh fuuuckk!" Burning on my back and arms, "Fuuuck!" Burning on my ass, "Fuuuck!" She was smearing Tabasco sauce into my raw scratch marks.

"Fuck me you fucking bastard!"

I was in sensory overload. I exploded inside her. My hips twisted and humped, spit flew through my mouth and nose as I gasped for air. My eyeballs rolled as my burning body jerked uncontrollably. Her cunt became all slippery.

I rolled myself off of her onto my back. My spent cock flopped on my belly and my chest heaved up and down.

I watched Darla as she rolled off the bed clutching her crotch. Three oyster shells fell off her body as she crouched down on the floor next to the bed. There were little red traces of blood on her belly and tits. She picked one of the oyster shells up and then while looking straight into my disbelieving eyes she placed the shell at her crotch.

I heard a bubbly farting sound coming from her.

She held the oyster shell out for me to see. It was a grayish brown gelatinous mess with a little streak of pink and tiny bubbles.

Down it went. I watched her sweaty neck muscles move as she swallowed. "Hmmm, definitely good with semen."

"You are one twisted woman Darla," I managed to stammer out.

She stood up, "My vagina is burning, I need to shower." She walked over and picked up her bathrobe and towel and marched over to my bathroom. I heard the shower go on.

I rolled onto my belly. I needed a shower too. A cold one. I got off the bed grabbed my bathrobe and towel and went into Darla's bathroom. In her mirror I could see the scratches she left in my back, ass cheeks, shoulders and arms. I had two good bite marks too.

Hot soap followed by cold felt great. I was out before Darla was done.

There were traces of blood on my bed. I picked up the three spent oyster shells and the Tabasco bottle. I was looking for the cap when Darla came out dressed in the bathrobe with her black hair wrapped in a towel. She had fresh lipstick on her luscious lips.

What a fucking doll.

"Sorry, I had to use your bathroom, my skin was burning."

"That's okay, are you ready for your last oyster Ray?"

"I'm spent Darla, I've already come twice."

"Don't you want your oyster?"

"You can have it."

"No Ray. You're going to have it as your reward after I squeeze some more cum out of you."

"There's no way. I can't even get it up."

"Don't worry I'll get it out of you."

"Okay, I'll try, but on the pre-condition that I get to squeeze one more orgasm out of you, as a reward for your last oyster."

She smiled, "Deal."

"Deal," I answered.

"You don't mind if I tie you up, do you?"

"Haa! Okay, as long as I get to do the same to you."

"Fine, I agree. Now go to the washroom and pee out everything that you have. If you need to do something else, do that too. I need to find my hairbrush."

She walked through the doorway into her room. The funny thing was, I actually kind of did need to go to the washroom. I didn't want to stink up Darla's.

I ate a whole wheat bun with a little dab of butter before going back into Darla's room. Through the doorway I watched in amusement as Darla piled up pillows in the centre of her bed and then pulled out two pairs of panty hose and two scarves from her suitcase.

"Do you have any Scotch tape or any type of tape?"

"Actually I do," I pulled some out from my laptop bag and handed it to her.

"Okay on the bed you get. On the pillow, face down on your belly." I climbed up onto the bed. "No, the other way around. With your head towards the foot of the bed."

"No scratching," I said.

"Fine, no more scratching."

Darla attached pantyhose around my ankles and to either side of the headboard. Then she tied my wrists up with scarves and attached them to the feet of the bed. I was spread-eagled with my hips propped way up in the air. My limp cock poked down and behind me.

"Too tight?"

"No."

"You okay."

"Yeah," I lied. All of a sudden I felt very vulnerable.

"Last chance Ray."

"Nope, a deal is a deal."

"Good boy Ray." I could feel the bed move as Darla got up off it.

She was back a moment later. I could hear her putting some things onto the side table.

"Open your mouth Ray," I did. She shoved a bun into my mouth and then quickly secured it into place by wrapping Scotch Tape around my head, eight or ten times.

My nostrils were flaring as she held an oyster shell in front of my face with her painted finger tips. "This is your final oyster Ray. I'm going to squeeze some cum out of you into this oyster shell and then you are going to eat it all back. I said to you, you really need to taste oyster with some semen. Nod if you understand."

I did.

"Good Ray." She disappeared from view.

Something landed on my asshole. "This is butter Ray. I'm going to massage your prostate until you give me a few drops. It will feel as if you have to pee. Just let it flow. Nod if you understand."

I nodded.

"Good."

I could feel her finger slipping into my butt hole. And then two.

"Hmmh."

"Just relax Ray. Try to enjoy the experience."

"Hmmhh." I didn't know how many fingers she had in me. Fuck! Sweat was pouring off my head. It felt as if my asshole was being ripped apart.

"Hmmmggg."

"That's it Ray, well done. Lots of butter."

"Hmmggg." I was hyperventilating through my flared nostrils. Fuck.

"We're almost there."

"Hmmmgggh."

"Almost."

"Hhhmmmgg." I was sure my asshole was ripped.

"Almost Ray."

"Hhmmmmg." Oh fuckkkkk!!! And then a slight release.

"That's it Ray. My fist is in your ass. I'm fisting your ass."

"Hhmmgg." Nostril hyperventilating.

"Now I'm turning my fist over." My guts were in convulsion. "There. Right there Ray. That's your prostate against my knuckles. Can you feel it?"

I nodded my head rapidly and repeatedly. Fucking right I could feel it.

"Now we are going to press some cum from you Ray. Feel this? That's my thumb behind, or in this case above your scrotum. Nod if you can feel it."

I nodded my head rapidly and repeatedly.

"Try to enjoy it Ray."

She hammered my ass with her fist as she twisted her knuckles against my insides. Her thumb simultaneously dug me a new asshole between her wrist and my balls.

"Hhmmmgg." How could anybody enjoy this?

She kept pumping and digging.

I had to concentrate on getting enough oxygen. My nostrils flared with every breath. She continued to pump and dig.

"Just let it flow Ray, let it flow."

Everything was numb with pain overload. She kept crushing my insides and digging with her thumb nail.

"That's it Ray."

Pound, pump, twist and dig. Sweat was forming on my brow.

"Just let it flow."

"Hmmmmgg." She was relentless in my ass.

"The tip of your cock is glistening! It's coming Ray. It's coming. Just let it flow."

"Hhmmmgg," Make it end. Stop this torture.

She kept pumping her fist into me and digging away. The digging stopped. I felt the bed shift behind me.

"That's it Ray, I've got the oyster under your cock, just keep it coming, let it flow."

Sweat was dripping from my brow.

"That's it Ray, let it flow. You're doing it."

There was no way my cock was hard. She kept punching me with her fist and twisting.

"Good boy Ray, just let it flow."

I didn't know what the hell she was talking about. I couldn't stop hyperventilating through my nostrils. She kept pressing and pressing.

"That's it Ray, just a little more."

I was ready to pass out. I could feel the bed shift again.

"Okay Ray, I'm pulling out. Relax your bum."

My ass stretched tight again, "Hmmmgg," and then it was loose.

"Nice gaping asshole Ray." I saw a camera flash go off and then she walked past me towards her bathroom. I heard the water running. Stop. And she came back. Curved nail scissors cut the Scotch Tape under my nose. I spit the bun out as soon as the tension disappeared and gasped for air. The oyster appeared in front of my face. She poured it into my mouth as I gasped for air. I swallowed immediately, I didn't even taste it.

One arm then the other were set free. Then one leg and then the other. I rolled off the bed and landed on my knees.

Although I was hyperventilating I still managed to stumble back into my room and to my bathroom. I wiped my ass. There was just a shade of blood, but mainly greasy butter. My asshole felt raw.

I stumbled out of the bathroom and threw myself onto my bed. Eventually my breathing and heartbeat returned to normal.

She was going to fucking get it. I knew I was going to make that fucking cunt come hard.

"Are you ready for your final oyster Darla?" I called to her through the open doors.

"Yes I am Ray."

I stood up to the trolley, took a final swish of wine and then loaded the last oyster with lemon and lots of Tabasco. "Delete the photo Darla."

"Aww, do I have to? I want something to remember you by."

"Delete it Darla."

I picked up a whole wheat bun, tossed it a foot or so into the air, bumped it off my bicep back into the air and then caught it. I picked up the last oyster. Tossed the bun, bump off bicep and caught it. Toss, bump and catch. Toss. Bump. Catch.

"Okay Darla, here I come."

*

I woke up in the morning alone in my bed. Darla's door to her room was closed and locked, mine was still open. There were traces of blood on the bed from where she had scratched and bit me. My cock was sore from the work out. My asshole was a bit swollen.

eclare
eclare
1,103 Followers