A Dozen Oysters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers

My part in the initiation was to fuck Jessica last, after she been had by all the others, but I was not to come in her. The others had been trusted to shoot their loads invisibly, lodged inside Jessica's sheath. I was not a trusted member, my ejaculation had to be witnessed, and therefore on the outside.

I wrapped my hand around my oily shaft and wanked furiously. I had timed it perfectly, a dozen or so vigorous strokes had my cock gushing like a fireman's hose. Plentiful and powerful, my spurts not only splashed onto Jessica's proffered arse, but onto her back and over her head to the floor in front of her.

There was a soft round of applause and murmurs of approval as I staggered back, feeling filleted. Jess's two 'minders' helped her to her feet and supported her as she was led unsteadily to clean herself up.

Katherine kissed me gently on the mouth and murmured;

"Welcome to the club."

Abelard7
Abelard7
85 Followers
12