A Dragon's Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
More snow brings the two closer.
1.3k words
4.53
13.6k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Omnisun awoke in the dark room surrounded by contentment. He quickly realized why. Underneath him was the body of the drake he had fallen asleep with last night. He pressed his fox-like ear against Entaliv's chest, hearing the slow, yet warm and soothing thump of his heart-beat. He could've fallen back to sleep right then and there, but he had to get the day started, with making a hearty breakfast for everyone without a proper kitchen in the village, then taking the children to the frozen lake with Crouton and Amber to teach them how to ice fish.

He slowly slid off the drake, doing his best not to wake up the other. He made his way through the dark room to the hallway, making his way to the kitchen.

Entaliv was startled awake by the sound of screaming. He lunged out of the bed and ran into the kitchen, the source of the sound, on all fours. The drake found Omnisun standing in the darkened room, with the opened door that was blocked with a wall of snow.

They were snowed in. Possibly the entire village was.

Omnisun ran to Entaliv, grabbing his shoulders, he could see the sheer panic in his eyes.

"Melt the snow!"

"What?"

"You're a damn dragon! Melt the snow with your fire!"

"It's not powerful enough to melt enough snow to get us out of here in this form!"

"Then go into your actual form!"

"Are you crazy? I'd tear this cottage down with my size! Then we'd all be in trouble!"

"I don't care, just do it!"

"Omnisun!" Entaliv yelled sternly, grabbing the other's shoulders back,"Get a hold of yourself! Your village needs this cottage to stay intact, listen, everyone had stocked up on food and firewood, correct? Enough to last them a couple months! Well that should be plenty of time to be able find a way to get to everyone that doesn't involve destroying the one actual kitchen in the village!"

The drake finished, slowly letting go of Omni's shoulder. Omnisun let out a cry, punching the wall.

~***~

"Why Didn't you just kick the wall with your prosthetic?" The drakes ask as he wrapped the other's sprained left hand with bandages.

"It just... I needed to blow some steam..." He said, Entaliv then replied by blowing actual steam out of his nostrils, his face was met with a playful smack to the face by the younger man as he chuckled.

"Maybe we could... Dig our way out?" Omnisun asked, but then remembered they didn't have the proper tools for that. He sighed, walking over to open a jar of preserved strawberries and making two bowls of oatmeal. As he put a kettle of snow on the fire, he suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrap around him. He froze up feeling the drake begin to kiss his shoulder.

"Entaliv..." He whispered in a quiet protest.

"Come on now, I know you want this," the reptile purred, pushing up against Omnisun's back side just to show how much he really wanted this.

"I do, it's just-"

"Then what's holding you back."

"I haven't done anything like this in years... Since I was a teenager... I'm pretty rusty."

"Oh come on now, you're only what- 25-ish?"

"34, actually, thanks for the complement," the fox eared man replied, turning around to give the drake a peck on the lips and walking over to the now whistling kettle of water to pour into the oats, giving a little peek down at what was going on in Entaliv's underwear. The drake might've been older, but he was packing Amazon prime shipment style. The said packer meanwhile was eternally burning at the fact he may end up with blue balls. But he knew he had to remain calm, especially with the man before him.

"We don't have anything else to really do... And we can go slow, baby steps each day, if that's makes you feel comfortable..." Entaliv mumbled as he stirred the strawberries into his oatmeal.

"Maybe we could just start with you, after all," Omnisun paused to give the drake's crotch an enthusiastic pat," your friend seems pretty eager to get out."

The now very horny (push dum tish) dragon man quickly ate his oat meal, giving the other man seductive looks, trying to make sure they were on the same page. Omnisun, having the smaller bowl, finished first, walking over to the room. Entaliv put his bowl in the sink, taking a second to make sure he looked fine. Of course he did, he was himself! What was going on with him? He ignored it, walking over to the room to find the other man trying to get into a sexy position on the bed, but at this point just looked like a first time sunbather.

The drake chuckled, and before Omnisun could react, he felt pushed down by the body of the reptilian man. His lips hovering over the others, their eyes gazing into each other's. The furry eared man always found it interesting the color and intricacies of other people's eyes, Entalivs' were no exception.

Lips gently collided, hands began going places, and Entaliv showed just how long his tongue was in this form. Omnisun began letting out little groan, letting the drake know what he was doing was great. The drake sat up, taking the others hand to guide it onto the bulge in his boxers. The man below looked up wide eye as he began slowly rubbing the other through the cloth. Entaliv let out a sigh, letting his eye flutter shut as he let his body enjoy the friction. But then by his surprise, the hem of his underwear is yanked down, exposing his hard dragon meat.

Entaliv moaned as Omnisun's soft hand began to pump him, taking a moment to lick his hand to make the vice slicker. The man stroking enjoyed the smooth, slightly veiny texture of his eight inch, thick cock. It had a slightly pointed head, but no foreskin, as it seemed to just sheath into the drake's body, making it blueish purple and shiny.

Entaliv noticed something as the fox eared man pumped him with his good hand, it was a bit off. He felt great, but it was obvious he was struggling with this.

"Are you left handed?" The drake asked.

"Um- y-yeah... Sorry, I'm not used to using this hand for... This sort of thing."

"It's ok," the reptile breathily replied and he close his eyes,"it feels fantastic."

After ten minutes of jacking him off, Entaliv began to groan as he neared his climax. His tail swished, his claws dug into the bed sheets, and he gritted his teeth as he began coming for the first time in months, though not as much as it would be in his normal form, it was still an impressive amount as it spurted all over the brunette's hand, shirt, and even face.

Once the last bit of seed dribbled out, the horned man leaned forward catching his breath as the other sat up. Omnisun looked at his hand and shirt, he had just jacked off a dragon.

He wasn't sure how to feel about that.

The nearly spent drake tenderly took his chin looking at his yellow eyes. They were still so tired looking despite only waking up an hour ago.

"I-I'm sorry-" Omnisun stuttered, looking away.

"For what?" Entaliv asked.

"I-I'm a mess," he said getting off the bed.

"Hey it's not your fault, it means you did a good job" the drake replied as the other wiped the cum off his hand and face.

"Entaliv? Could you go into the other room? I need to..."

"Oh! Right, of course... I'll.. Yeah," he sputtered as,he quickly got up to give,the man privacy to change.